Jimmy the Geek

Story Info
She loved him, y'know...
2.8k words
4.48
18.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before reading, please plant tongue firmly in cheek.

*****

"What's the worst thing that could happen to you?" asked Frank. The five men were sitting on Frank's rear deck having a beer in the Sunday afternoon sun, leering at a 24 year old bombshell while their wives prepared the barbeque.

"I guess it would be if my dick was so small, I couldn't have sex," laughed Henry.

"Well, I haven't been getting much lately, so I guess it would be the loss of my right hand," countered a morose Greg.

"Hey, both those things must be true for Jimmy," laughed Dave.

But Jimmy wasn't listening. He was watching his wife Roxy's back porch, imagining what it would be like if he could get it bent over the workbench in his outdoor workshop.

Yes, Jimmy was the brunt of the neighborhood jokes, a small slight man, with a face resembling Arthur C. Newman from Mad magazine, and a body that looked like it was thrown together from spare parts. However, he had a mind that exuded ideas and words that sounded like a foreign language.

...And Jimmy had a secret, a very BIG secret, one that the women of the neighborhood appreciated...

*********

Jimmy married his virgin sweetheart, Roxy, right after graduate school. A beautiful 5'4" blonde, she wasn't overly interested in sex. It was his steeltrap mind that enthralled her. Sure, she knew sex was part of marriage but convinced herself it wouldn't be a problem... little did she know.

Their honeymoon was a disaster, he was simply too big for her. They tried everything, lube, fingers, oral, toys. Nothing worked... he just couldn't get it in. They came back from their honeymoon frustrated and disappointed.

Roxy knew he was hurting and tried everything to show her love for him. She loved to have him suck her tits and eat her pussy. She would come three or four times during one of their sessions, but she couldn't reciprocate. His member was even too large for her mouth. Instead, she would wank him with both hands, with her mouth just covering his cockhead. She would suck and swallow every drop of his cum. She loved him, y'know...

She began buying sex toys, dildos and vibrators, progressively larger ones, trying to stretch her pussy. These toys gave her a lot of pleasure, a lot of orgasms. In fact, just the sight of a cock-like toy could get her aroused.

...She was doing it to get a real cock in there, Jimmy's monster...

-

They lived on a well treed, eight acre estate provided rent free by Jimmy's employer. The huge house had six bedrooms and a large swimming pool. That pool became a magnet for four local housewives and their children.

Jimmy was a stay at home employee, working for a fortune 500 company. His milieu was theoretical physics and mathematics so he didn't need to go to an office. All he needed was a good fast computer and a chalkboard. However, Roxy's neighborhood friends and their children were a noisy distraction so he regularly escaped to an old workshop at the other end of their property.

Even though those neighborhood couples thought Jimmy was a wimp, they felt obligated to invite him to their gatherings. After all, he was Roxy's husband and the wives owed Roxy big time for letting them use her pool. But the husbands had a different reason, they couldn't hide the lust for Roxy's beautiful 24 year old body, and they collectively schemed to get Roxy in a gangbang. And who could blame them? Their own wives were past it, mid-thirties with bulges in all the wrong places, their twats too loose from having two or three babies each.

-

Gladys was the first one. She came over to Jimmy's workshop one afternoon with a defective waffle iron, asking if he could fix it. He invited her in, and while looking for some tools, tripped over a wastebasket and hit his head on the floor. Yes, Jimmy was a natural born klutz.

He awoke with Gladys kneeling over him, one knee on either side of his head. He was staring up her mini skirt at the longest gash he'd ever seen.

"Jimmy... Jimmy... Are you all right?"

He nodded and pulled her bare pussy into his mouth.

"No, Jimmy, noooooo..."

Never in her whole life, had Gladys ever had her pussy licked. She could feel his mouth exploring her slit, his tongue poking into her crevices, lips pulling on her labia, but when he sucked her big clit into his mouth, she totally lost it.

"Oh... oh... don't stop... oh... I'm cumming... CUMMINNNNNGG..."

And he DIDN'T stop. Again pushed his tongue deep into her vagina, rimming it. Yes, after three kids, this hole might be big enough. She had another orgasm, bouncing her sloppy pussy on his face. That was enough. He quickly got up and bent her over his workbench, sliding his cock up and down the inside of her very wet pussy lips. He jerked his cockhead past her opening, then slid down her very wet channel. Ahhhhh... he was in.

Gladys didn't understand what was happening until she felt her pussy lips stretch apart and a large foreign object penetrate her twat. Yes, it was a huge warm cock. It slid deeper, hitting her cervix, then slid past it, right to the end of her channel. Her husband could never reach that far. She froze, not knowing what to do. What could you do with a cock that completely fills you? But her words came out.

"Fuck me, Jimmy, fuck me..."

He started with slow strokes. Each time he brushed her cervix, she let out a little grunt and felt her vagina involuntarily spasm. But her cervix was retreating and now she just felt the glorious friction of that cock sliding in her. She didn't even realize she was close until she came, clenching her entire pussy around his length, so forcefully, he could barely move.

"Oh, my God, Jimmy..."

He waited a minute for her to come down, then began stroking again. She felt better to her now, not as much pain as the first time, much more pleasure. She slapped her ample ass back at him with every stroke. Yes, she was climbing that mountain for a second time.

"Harder, Jimmy, harder... I'm going to come again...

And she did, so violently, her pussy erupted with her juices. Again she held him, then again he started pushing her up that hill, pulling her hips back as hard as he could. Finally he held himself motionless as his knob swelled in the end of her hole. She screamed her orgasm as he emptied himself.

Three times, God, THREE TIMES. She rarely came once for her husband. More, yes, she needed more. She reached back with her hands, pulling on his skinny ass, trying to hold him inside her steaming pussy. She felt him start to wilt but refused to let him pull out.

What was this? Was he hardening again? Yes, yes, he was. She began clenching and unclenching her pussy muscles, trying to resurrect his magnificent tool.

And she did. Again he pounded into her sopping cunt. Her orgasms were becoming more and more numerous, more intense. She was in orgasm heaven, leaking their combined juices all the way down to her ankles. He throbbed again, blowing an even larger load the second time.

Finally he stopped, just holding onto her hips. She was completely sated, just wanting to lay down somewhere and rest her weary body, but no, she felt him hardening again.

"No, Jimmy, no... I can't... I'm too sore... please, no more..."

He ignored her, thrusting even harder than before. There was pain but she didn't care anymore. She was getting the fucking of her life. Even her college gangbangs were never this good, not even the time she took on the whole football squad.

She was going to be sore for at least a week but it was the one fuck she'd never forget. Again his knob swelled and a huge orgasm hit her. She was screaming so loudly, one of the window panes shattered. She wanted to die fucking that huge cock and she might have too, if he hadn't run out of cum. She jerked away from him, his huge knob almost tearing the entrance to her vagina on the way out.

She couldn't stand. He lifted her onto the cot and ran for the washroom for a washcloth and towels. He washed the inside of her legs and dabbed her very red and swollen pussy, his cum still oozing out of her very distended pussy hole. She had passed out.

After a half hour, her waffle iron was fixed and he awoke her and sent her home. She bounced from tree to tree trying to navigate the narrow pathway back to the street.

-

Of course it didn't end there. Later in the week, bigmouth Gladys told her three friends, Phylis, Alice, and Pamela about her little adventure. All were in awe, anxious to try Jimmy's dick.

On Gladys's advice, they decided to go over two at a time. Phylis and Alice went over to the workshop together, one carrying a clothes iron and the other, an electric frying pan.

Jimmy saw them coming up the path, clutching their tickets. As soon as they were in the door, he pulled their short skirts down, revealing their bare asses and shaved pussies... Then, leaning them both over his workbench, he stuck two fingers into each of them, trying to determine who was ready to receive his cock.

It was Phylis. He slipped in but kept fingering Alice, getting her ready. Phylis had never felt a cock like that in her life. She couldn't believe they came that big.

Once he got her motor running, she was so horny from her many orgasms, she couldn't keep her feet on the floor. She reached back and locked her heels around Jimmy's buns, screaming for him to fuck her harder. Finally he came, blasting into her with a huge cumload.

Before he got soft, he pushed into Alice and gave her the same treatment. She was slapping her ass back at him so hard she almost knocked him over so he reached underneath her and grabbed her swinging tits to use as handles. She hopped like a rabbit, locking his cock into her with her powerful pussy muscles. It was like riding piggyback, well, almost... at least the piggy part was right.

Again he blew.

The two women were sated but knelt down and sucked his knob in appreciation while he fixed their appliances.

After he was done, he doggied them both again, switching back and forth after each of their orgasms. Finally, after another half an hour of fun play, he unloaded into Phylis, her second payload.

They left for home, smiling and chattering, walking gingerly.

...Yes, two pussies were just right...

-

The four women and their children continued to visit Roxy at her swimming pool every day. Two of them would feign having to run an errand, leaving their children with the other two. Of course, they found Jimmy in his workshop. It was a great arrangement.

Jimmy felt no guilt in obtaining satisfaction with those wives. He knew their husbands were constantly harassing Roxy so in retaliation, he used their wives as his cum dumps. He had a voracious sexual appetite but worried those four women might someday tire of him and find a new toy.

Consequently, he invented a tiny transponder about the size of a grain of rice, one for each of the wives. While fingering their pussies, he inserted the transponder in behind their pubic bones, fusing it permanently into their flesh with a very powerful organic adhesive, also one of his inventions. When activated by his Pussy Controller, the planted transponders would emit subliminal low frequency vibrations, exciting the woman's pussy and making her juices flow.

... Never can tell, he might need to use it someday...

-

Now, Roxy wasn't stupid, she suspected something was going on. One day when two of the women disappeared, she excused herself from the others at the pool and went down to his workshop. When she peeked in the window, she saw Jimmy poking his member into Gladys and Pamela. She felt no jealousy, she knew he needed it. She loved him, y'know.

But she knew that humping those married pussies couldn't be kept a secret forever. Eventually the husbands would find out and they would skin Jimmy's cock like a banana. That wouldn't be very nice for either of them, so on the way back to the house, she formulated a plan.

Roxy convinced Jimmy he needed an assistant. He was disorganized when it came to making presentations of his inventions and discoveries. He needed someone to translate his ideas into a language other people could understand. Her cousin Fanny would be perfect, she could even fill in most of the blanks in Jimmy's theories.

That evening, she phoned Fanny and asked if we would like to work as Jimmy's assistant. Fanny was a physicist too, nowhere near the caliber of Jimmy. It was beyond her wildest dream to work with a man of such renown...

She arrived a week later, a very tall 6'6" beauty; watermellon sized breasts, tiny waist and a big bubble ass that joined perfectly to her long muscular legs. She would have been Bigfoot's wet dream...

Fanny was ensconced into the spare bedroom next to Roxy's.

When Jimmy met her, he was floored. Fanny had all the attractive attributes of Roxy but everything seemed twice as big. What he didn't know was that Fanny had a fetish for big cocks and had been without one for quite some time. They were both soon to get a very pleasant surprise.

The first time Fanny visited his workshop, Jimmy had to stand on a box to reach the juncture of those long legs. However, his humiliation was shortlived. Fanny had an unbelievable pussy, with pussy muscles so powerful, she would have severely mangled an ordinary cock. Her cervix was no more than a pimple, so it served as no impediment to his deep strokes. She was the only woman he ever met who could fuck him to a standstill, then suck him off for the finale.

-

Meanwhile, Roxy had been working very hard to get her own pussy stretched. Her twat could now swallow her largest dildo, so she figured she was at last ready for Jimmy.

Their first copulation was marvelous, Roxy orgasmed like a garden hose, but even with her enlarged love hole, Jimmy was still too much. She had to stop after Jimmy's first ejaculation a half hour later. Her pussy hurt but she was very pleased and sated.

Two nights later, Roxy was sufficiently healed and horny to try Jimmy again, but after a half hour of his incessant pounding, she could take no more and pushed him out the bedroom door to Fanny's room.

Roxy fell asleep to the rhythm of the squeaky bedsprings from the next room, a very satisfied smile on her face... She loved him, y'know.

-

The next day, Jimmy found his workshop blown to smithereens. He smiled inwardly, knowing why Roxy had done it.

Unbeknownst to Jimmy, the explosion fired his Pussy Controller into the top of a tall pine tree, lodging it there. The controller was solar powered and hermetically sealed so there was no way of knowing how many years it would keep operating. It was stuck in broadcast mode and the four wive's transponders responded to the pussy-come-hither signal.

But now that Jimmy had Fanny and Roxy, he no longer needed those wives. When he told them it was over, they contemplated a suicide pact, but Jimmy suggested they see a sex therapist of his own choosing.

Dr. Pervers convinced them it was really their husbands that they wanted. And they did, too. The constant drumming of those transponders caused the inside of their horny pussies to become swollen, resulting in a much tighter fit for their spouses.

***********

The five men were again sitting around an outdoor table, drinking beer at Jimmy's barbecue one Sunday afternoon, ogling each other's slim wives in their skimpy bikinis.

"I can't understand Gladys, she just wants to fuck all the time," mused a frank Frank.

"Yeah, Alice too, she keeps fantasizing mine is the biggest cock she's ever had," chortled a horny Henry.

"I guess all that swimming in Roxy's pool has tightened up their twats as well as their bodies," added a grateful Greg.

"And how about you, Jimmy? Is Roxy getting any satisfaction from your little dicky?" taunted a derisive Dave.

But Jimmy wasn't listening. He was watching Fanny's fanny wriggling around the pool, her low slung bikini exposing the crack of her voluptuous ass. Yes, tonight would be another multicum night of fucking bliss.

...But first, it would be his rapturous Roxy... He loved her, y'know...

THE END