Jimmy's Birthday Present

Story Info
Wife gives hubby more than he deserves.
2.5k words
4.17
73k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting at work I began thinking about the present my wife had given me for my birthday last week. I had come home from a day of helping a friend and in general lounging since it was my birthday. I figured it would be like all other birthdays in recent years. My wife would make me a cake and a nice supper. This year though when I came in my wife told me to go get cleaned up she had a surprise for me. I thought great I don't even get home cooking this year. With that I wander off to the shower figuring I would make the best of it.

As I come out of the shower and am drying off , my wife comes in and tells me to stand still; she wants to start my night off with a little kinkiness. With that she blindfolds me and leads me out of the bathroom and down the hall. As she gets me to the bedroom, I can smell incense burning. And I can hear soft romantic music playing in the background. She leads me to the bed and stretches me out in the middle of it. I feel her slowly wrap something around my left wrist and I start to pull away.

She says" if you want a birthday to remember you will allow me to continue. " My heart racing I allow her to continue with what she was doing. I can feel her tie my wrists in what feels like silk. After she ties them, she pulls them above my head and secures then to the headboard. I can hear her tying them wondering just what she is up too. And just when I think it can get no stranger she ties both my ankles and pulls me spread eagle on the bed. Normally I wouldn't mind this but not being able to see it makes me a little nervous.

When she is done she moves off the bed and it get quiet, all I hear is the music lightly druming in the background. I start to fidget with the ties and I hear her say to "stop or she won't be nice to me". I know exactly what she means, so i figure I better not push her. I am not really in the position to argue if you know what I mean. As I wait I hear her move closer to the bed and feel something lightly touch my chest. Slowly it draws across my chest touching first one nipple then the other. Not sure what it is I ask her and she just giggles. It feels so soft and silky that I cannot tell but I do know it is making my nipples hard.

It feels like a thousand little butterfly's wings are fluttering around on my chest touching me in all different kinds of places at once. " Oh Nikki, I am not sure what you have but it feel good baby. " Again she just giggles and I feel her move on the bed. This time I feel her hair fall over my face as she kisses me. Her lips parting and her tongue searching and trying to find mine as she slips hers between my lips. I have never known her to have this much passion for kissing. But who am I to argue when it feels so good. Feeling my tongue come out to swirl in tiny circles with hers. Dancing around each other as they fight to see whos mouth they will end up in. I feel her fingernails glide down my sides as she kisses me.

The thing is I don't remember her nails being that long last time we made love. Oh well maybe she had them done today just for this evening. Feels to good to worry about. Her nails slipping over across my chest dragging slowly almost painfully along the top of my nipples teasing me causing my manhood to jump in anticipation. I can feel that she has on one of her satin babydolls. I can feel the material slide along my skin as she starts to creep her way down my body. I want so bad to reach out and stroke her skin and I can't because of these tiedowns. As she moves down she licks my throat and bites me right at the small hollow area there. Causing me to shudder as chills run down my spine and goosebumps raise all down my arms and across my chest. Then she moves on down my body and kisses my nipples and bites lightly at them as I hear her chuckle as my body responds to her touch. It is different but yet it is the same I don't know how to explain it.

As she moves down toward my fast stiffening manhood, I feel her shift her self around so that she has better access to me. Then I feel her start to lick and kiss on my thigh moving along it in a downward path creeping ever so slowly teasing me as she licks first one thigh then the other. Then I feel her lips kissing along the hair line above my cock. Her hair dragging along my length. Causing it to spring up towards her face. My manhood is calling for her to take it in her mouth feeling the pressure of her teasing. Now I know what she goes through when I do this to her. Then she gently licks my head starting at the tip and licking her way down as she swirls her tongue around the head . Gently just using the tip of her tongue just lightly touching me. I can feel my cock straining to get in her mouth as she makes me wait. Her tongue causing the cock to pulse and the head to throb as she finally takes just the head in. sucking it softly and running her tongue just under the head. I hear myself moan as she sucks on me.

Then I hear my wife laugh and ask me how I am liking my present so far. I am confused as to how she can talk to me and still have my cock in her mouth sucking it. Now I am starting to panic a little not knowing what is happening and with who. There is nothing I can do either she has secured my hands and legs well.

Nikki "What, Who, Why". Was all I could say as who ever it was sucking me swallowed all of me into their mouth and I felt my head rub the back of her throat. Then I feel my wife join us on the bed. She says to "hush" and enjoy my birthday present. Then I feel her Lick along my balls as the mystery lady continued to suck me. Starting to move her head up and down on my shaft as she twists her head causing me to moan. My wife sucking my balls into her mouth and softly massaging them. God I have never felt anything like it as they both work on me. Then I feel them both stop and pull away teasing me beyond anything I can even imagine. My God, my cock and balls feel so bare and naked as they are wet from the licking and then I feel someone breathing on them.

Then one of them takes me in her mouth again and DAMN that is cold. She has ice in her mouth and on my hard cock. I pull back but have no where to go as I reach the end of my ties. So cold yet so warm at times. It is getting better after the initial shock is wearing off. Then I feel both mouths on my cock kissing and licking up each side. And I can feel their tongues dualing with each other for space. Then I feel one of them move around and I feel a breast being put in my mouth. I hungrily grab for it with my mouth as I feel the nipple harden in my mouth. As I still feel the other sucking me into her mouth stroking my cock with her mouth. The nipple I have in my mouth is not my wife's I can tell because it is smaller yet a little longer. And as I suck on her nipple, I can feel her other breast rub the side of my face and I guess they must be at least a D cup and Nikki's are only B's. As she pulls her nipple out of my mouth, I feel her swing around and she straddles my face. I feel her slowly sink down and rub her pussy along my chin and nose. Causing my tongue instantly flick out and taste her. As I bury my tongue deep in her hole I hear her moan. My god she taste so good.

Then I feel my wife's mouth leave my cock again but I feel her straddle my waist and she grabs my cock and slowly rubs the head along her moist slit. Rubbing her clit with the head. Massaging the hard little nubbin as she prepares to lower her self on it. The pussy on my face is starting to leak juices all over. I am trying to lick them all up but no way can I keep up. As I slide my tongue down to her clit and lick it i feel her push down harder on my face. She is actually starting to ride my face.

Then I feel my wife slowly sink down on my throbbing cock. My god I don't know how much more of this I can take. My cock is being squeezed by Nikki's muscles and I have another one riding my tongue. As I suck her clit into my mouth and pull on it I hear her moan and tell Nikki to suck on her nipples. I can see this in my mind. I can see my wife with her sweet lips wrapped around this woman's nipple. That causes me to thrust up into her as I start to fuck harder.

I can feel the juices running down over my face as she starts to go into her orgasm. Her body spasming and bucking on my face. I clamp down on her clit to keep her from pulling it away from me. I feel her splash my face with her cum as she goes over the edge dropping into an orgasm that is making her shake like no one I have ever felt before. I can feel Nikki riding me faster as she hangs on to her friend. Then I feel Nikki start to squeeze my cock harder with her inner muscles as she goes over the top also. And they both are cumming at once shaking and shuddering on me.

I start to moan and Nikki feels me start to thrust harder into her as I get closer and I feel her slip off me and hear her say "not yet honey" as she laughs at me as I shudder from the sudden loss of sensation. I feel her friend slip off my face and realize now they are switching places. I feel my wife holding my cock straight up and rubbing it all along her friends slit. The head swollen more then I think it ever has been. Feeling her slip it in her hole and then she sits down on it taking it all. I can hear her moan as she tells Nikki how good it feels to have her sucking on her nipples while she is riding my cock. With that I feel my wife slip her leg over my head and sit on my face so that I can start to lick her. I have never felt anyone as wet as the woman on my cock. The thrill of not knowing who is fucking me is something I have never felt. It adds to the excitement and the pleasure.

Lapping at my wife's pussy driving my tongue deep inside her as she slowly rocks on my face. I slip my tongue back and gently glide over her asshole causing her to tighten her legs around my head, then I go right back to her pussy. I need to taste her and know that she is having as much fun as me. Nestling my tongue into her hole I start to flick it in and out. I feel the pussy on my cock starting to mold itself around my shaft as she slowly pulls up then slams back down on me.

Knowing they are playing with each others breast is driving me insane. I cannot see it and that is not fair.

Nikki starts to rock harder on my tongue as her friend starts to bounce faster on my lap. I can feel the juices starting to boil up inside my balls as we all build toward a tremendous orgasm. Lowering my tongue to Nikki's clit I circle it and suck it into my mouth. As her clit goes into my mouth I bite down on the base of it. I lick furiously and feel Nikki go into a full body spasm as her orgasm crashes in on her thundering through her body. I feel the warm vice like squeezing on my cock as "the mystery woman as I call her" starts to slam onto me. She is driving my cock so deep into her it is hurting me as her ass slams down on my balls. It hurts yet it feels so damn good. As both of them go heavily into their orgasms my wife with my tongue and teeth wrapped around her clit, and her friend as she glides up and down on my cock.

I feel myself starting to slip into that state of no return. I mumble that I am close and I am going to cum soon. As I say it I feel the pussy around my cock suddenly pull off. My wife drops her head to my waiting cock. Sucking it down into her throat and pulling back up to share with her friend. I still have my wifes clit in my mouth sucking on it too. As they work on my cock making me shake as I mumble that I am cumming. They both lick the head from each side as my cum shots out and splatters on their faces as they try to lick it up as fast as it rushes out.

My whole body quivers as I feel one of them massage my balls trying to get all the juices out of me they can. I want so bad to grab a hold of their heads and I can't for I am still tied and blindfolded. They keep licking the head even after I finish cumming. Causing me to spasm and jerk because it is so sensitive. My body jerking uncontrollably. Got got got tooooo stop I stutter. And I hear my wife say " next time you will think about it when I say stop". With that they stop and I feel them move off the bed. I feel my legs being untied and then my hands. By the time I get my blindfold off Nikki's friend is gone. I ask who? Nikki says "maybe next time she will let me know".

My thought was "did she say next time". .