Jimmy's Clean Sweep Vol. 02

Story Info
The cleaner returns, this time she takes the upper hand.
1.5k words
3.96
17.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goldengob
goldengob
25 Followers

My stand-in cleaner, Stephanie, arrived for her second shift dead on two o'clock. This time I knew what to expect, or thought I did. I had cleaned the house as best I could beforehand. Well after last week I didn't want her wasting time cleaning.

A few minutes before she was due she sent me a text that just said 'I expect you to be naked when I arrive.' Who was I to argue eh?

When I opened the door, taking care to stay behind it in case any of the neighbours happened to be curtain twitching, she just stood there on the step. This time wearing high heels her beautiful green eyes were level with mine. Her long auburn hair hung loose down over her bare shoulders. A crop-top covered her ample breasts and a knee-length flowing skirt twitched in the breeze which was bringing goose-bumps to my bare flesh.

'Don't hide behind there, Jimmy,' she demanded. 'Let me see you.'

Reluctantly I stepped out from behind the door. Stephanie dropped her handbag onto the floor, placed a hand on my neck and pulled me to her, planting her mouth onto mine. Her other hand cupped my cock, while her fingers tickled my balls. As I grew quickly to a full erection under her ministrations she pulled herself back whispered, 'don't even think of coming until I tell you.'

Then she stepped past me toward the living room. 'Bring my bag.' I quickly shut the door, grabbed her handbag and followed her.

In the living room she looked around critically while I just stood waiting to see where this new, stricter game was going to take us.

'Which is your chair?'

The room had a small timber dining set with two chairs, and a two-seater settee and matching arm chair in a dark geometric pattern print. I pointed to the armchair. 'That one.'

Stephanie shuffled out of her skirt, dropping it onto the floor. She wasn't wearing underwear this time. I stared at her smooth round arse as she stepped over to the chair, spread her legs and with her finger tugging on her labia proceeded to piss all over the chair. Her hot stream splashed onto the cushion, making a huge puddle before spraying all over the back and even the armrests.

When she had finished she turned to face me. 'Now you can get on your knees and clean me. And stop touching your cock.'

I hadn't even realised I had been gently stroking myself as she performed her little party trick. I knelt in front of her and stared at her dripping, shaven pussy. I had planned, when given this opportunity, to gently tease, tickle and tantalise her with my mouth. To bring her to a slow and powerful explosion of passion.

However, the smell of her piss and the sight of her was too much and I drove my face hard into her sopping dank. I lapped her shaven hole, tasting at first just the dregs of her salty pee a hint of sweat. As I carried on licking, her pussy juices began to flow mingling with the other tastes. I grabbed her arse cheeks and pulled her harder onto my mouth as I heard her start to moan. My tongue was getting tired by the time she came, flooding my mouth.

I pulled away, her come running down my face and my tongue aching.

'Now sit in your chair.' She snatched a cushion off the sofa and wiped her pussy on it before tossing it back.

'Um,' I had been holding off going to the loo myself in preparation for this afternoon's adventures and now really needed to go. 'I have to pee.'

'You can go when I say, not before. Now sit.'

I carefully eased myself into the chair, soaked in now-cold piss. The sensation and the smell almost overwhelmed my own bladder control. I felt a small amount of pee escape before getting myself together and settling back into the wetness.

'Now you will sit there until I have cleaned.'

At least that wouldn't take too long, I thought, after-all I had cleaned everywhere already. It still took her more than an hour to do what she decided needed re-doing. By which time I was so desperate I couldn't stop fidgeting in the soaking wet chair.

'Right then,' she returned to the living room, still naked from the waist down. 'Let's get you sorted now shall we?'

Thank goodness, I thought, getting up.

'I've got a present for you.' She smiled wickedly as she rummaged in her handbag.

'Please.' I pleaded, holding my cock, legs crossing and uncrossing. The chair was ruined already, I didn't want to ruin the carpet too.

'Put these on.' She handed me a pair of my own boxer briefs she must have taken last week. Only these had been somewhat adapted. Threaded through the waistband and both leg seams were long cable ties. 'I suggest you put them on back to front.'

I didn't have a clue what she was planning but the quicker I did what she asked, the quicker I would be allowed to pee. I was already feeling a little light-headed from holding on so long and was wondering if it really was possible for your bladder to explode. I pulled the soft underwear up my legs and into place.

Still smiling, Stephanie knelt in front of me and pulled all three cable ties tight. As she did the one at my waste, the pressure was too much and I started to go. She cupped her hand to my cock as the piss flooded out, through the fabric, down my legs, down her arm, and dripped, then flooded onto the floor.

'Dirty little fucker aren't you?' She smiled when I finished. There was a big puddle on the carpet. My feet were practically swimming. Stephanie stood up, walked around behind me, put her wet hand through the fly of the shorts, between my legs and grabbed my dripping penis. I could feel her hot breath on my neck and her wrist sliding between my arse cheeks as she began to wank me.

She must have felt me tense. 'You can come now.' She whispered. I didn't need telling twice as I exploded into my shorts.

'Good, boy.' Stephanie stepped back around in front of me. 'Now, I am going to leave you like this for now. I have other people to see.' She smiled and wiped her wet fingers on the side of my shorts, the little bit of fabric that was still dry.

'You will keep these pants on until I come back tomorrow. If you have been good I will let you take them off and clean yourself up.'

'I can't keep them on that long. They will really stink by then.'

'That's the idea. Things should always smell like they are, and you are a dirty little toilet.'

'But what about when I need to, you know, do number two?'

She laughed then. 'What do you think I let you put them on with the hole at the back for? I could have stitched it closed you know.'

'Oh.' I could feel my come drying slowly in my pubic hairs, sticking them together. I wanted to give them a good scratch, but daren't.

'One other thing,' she said as she put her skirt back on. I suggest when you have to pee, you sit down like a girl on the toilet, and when you are done, you will think of me and wank until you come in your pants.'

Too shocked to say anything, I just stood there, mouth agape. She smiled, blew me a kiss and left.

Sometime later I needed to shit. I sat on the loo as instructed and was just crowning when I realised. The fly hole in shorts is in totally the wrong place to crap through. It is way too high. The tightness of the material and the cable tie around the waist meant there was no way to stretch them to get the hole in the right place.

The only option was to reach through the hole, crap in my hand and take it out that way. I hated the thought of doing it, but some part of me liked the idea because my cock sprang to attention as I began to push.

I was lucky, it was fairly firm and manageable. I scooped it out and dropped it down the pan with minimal smearing. It was hard to wipe through the small fly hole too. Having finished, I sat back down and peed. The drying fabric quickly soaked through before the rest sprayed into the pan.

As I finished, I grabbed my aching dick and thought of Stephanie. Picturing her pursed lips as she blew me that kiss, and the taste and smell of her luscious pussy, I wanked until I spurted into the sopping wet fabric. I sat on the toilet feeling, exhausted, used, ashamed, and a little excited about what tomorrow would bring.

*****

goldengob
goldengob
25 Followers