Jimmy's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to gently massage his balls with one hand and wrapped the other around the part of his shaft that she couldn't fit in her mouth and stroked up and down. His eyes were locked on what she was doing and the expression on his face told her he was enjoying her ministrations. Soon his hips began to buck as though he were fucking her face and he told her she had better stop because he was sure he was going to cum again. She smiled around his cock and intensified her sucking and stroking.

His hips began to pump uncontrollably, his head fell back against the sofa and he grabbed a handful of cushion in each hand. His thighs clamped onto the sides of Mary's head, his ball sack tightened and his cock began to throb. Suddenly, rope after rope of hot, thick, salty cum shot into her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could but there was too much and some drooled down her chin and onto his balls. He gradually relaxed back onto the sofa, his thighs loosened their death grip on her head and his cock began to soften. She licked him clean and then climbed back onto his lap to share more kissing and hugging. She knew he could taste his cum on her tongue but he didn't mention it and she didn't ask. Moments later she asked if he was ready to reciprocate and he assured her he was more than ready to try.

She crawled off his lap, reached for his hand and led him down the hall to her bed room. As they walked he watched her firm perky breasts bounce gently and she watched his reawakened member jiggle up and down and swing from side to side like a conductor's baton.

At the side of her bed, standing on tip toes, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her naked body firmly against his, trapping his cock between them. He cupped her tight little butt cheeks in his large hands and easily lifted her off the floor. She wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her ankles against his butt. They kissed passionately with tongues dancing and torsos rubbing together for several moments. Unlocking her ankles, she slid back to the floor, pulled away from him and lay across the bed on her back with legs spread wide enough to give him an unrestricted view of her vulnerable, fuzzy little pussy as well as all her other body parts. She provocatively wiggled her index finger at him indicating she wanted him to join her.

He knelt on the edge of the bed then slowly and softly slid his finger tips down the inside of her thighs from knees to crotch. He continued to softly stroke her thighs as he French kissed his way down the inside of them while crawling onto the bed between her legs. After palming her soft, fur covered, sopping wet pussy with the palm of his hand for a moment, he used his thumbs to open her full puffy outer lips revealing the thin, pink inner ones. He stared for a moment before opening those as well. He said "looking at your pussy is like looking into a beautiful pink orchid." He stretched his body in a prone position across the bed and dipped the tip of his tongue into her light pink vagina and began lapping its' sweet juices. He breathed in her pungent musky aroma as if she were a sweet flower. The feeling of his hot breath on her pussy made it tingle. Gradually he inserted his tongue into her as far as it would reach, extracted it and reinserted alternately for a minute or so and then began lapping at her gash like a child with an ice cream cone. His tongue felt wonderful sliding up and down her nether lips and each time it glided over her engorged super sensitive little pink clit it sent rivers of sensation through her body making even her nipples tingle.

Mary slid her hands under her breasts, pushing them together and up tight against her chest then slid her palms over the sensitive nipples causing them to harden. Jimmy curled the tip of his tongue around her engorged clit which had poked an inch from under its' protective hood and began masturbating it like a tiny cock. He gently slid first one then two fingers in and out of her burning moist canal and in only moments she felt her orgasm churning to a crescendo and practically screamed for him not to stop. Jimmy was in heaven knowing he was pleasing her and had no intention of stopping. He wrapped one arm around her thigh, continued to finger her with the other hand and held on as she thrashed uncontrollably about on the bed grinding her pussy hard against his face while locked in a beautiful torrent of orgasmic bliss.

When it finally began to subside, she reached for his head and pulled him reluctantly from her sex. He kissed his way up her abdomen, sucking and licking his way towards her breasts. She was desperate for his cock but when he reached her breasts he hesitated and spent an agonizing amount of time licking, kissing and sucking each of her nipples. What he was doing felt wonderful but she desperately needed him inside of her. When he finally relinquished her breasts and reached her lips she kissed him passionately and could distinctively taste her juices on his lips and tongue.

There was no turning back at this point. She had to have his fantastic cock inside of her. She wrapped her calves around his thighs, locked her ankles behind his knees, reached between them and guided the head of his monster to her opening. She rubbed the head up and down her gash to lubricate it and with one thrust forced the head and two inches of his hot man meat into her burning hole. His passion was at least as great as hers but not wanting to hurt her he only used enough force to increase penetration an inch or so with each thrust. Soon he was buried balls deep inside of her with his curly black pubs meshed with her auburn ones. She had never felt such a sensation of being so full and complete. He whispered in her ear that her pussy felt like a tight, warm, wet velvet glove around him. They lay perfectly still for a few moments allowing her tight vagina to adjust to his size, then began to move towards a rhythm mutually satisfying for both of them.

Holding most of his weight on his arms and cupping her head in his hands he pressed his chest against her soft, warm breasts while they rocked together in blissful surrender. Kisses were intermittent as the pace of their love making varied in tempo. Mary's arms were locked around his neck and her rock hard nipples dragged against his chest being stimulated by his thick chest hair. The back side of his cock head dragged across the ribbed muscles of her vagina and stroked her "G" spot with each pull back. His low hanging balls slapped her ass ring with every stroke adding extra stimulus to both her pleasure and his.

Passion soared and the speed of their thrusting increased. Her walls grabbed and released his girth as though trying to milk him and she realized her release was near. The head of his cock began to pulsate and he felt that burning pressure beneath his balls indicating his own rush toward orgasm. Although Mary wanted this ecstasy to last forever neither she nor Jimmy's passion would allow it. Their bodies began to spasm uncontrollably as they shook with orgasmic tremors and finished together with her orgasm sending currents of blissful shock waves surging through her entire body. She felt almost as if her hair was on fire. Semen rushing through his penis sent pulses of tingling sensation through it culminating at its tip. Their hips pounded against each other, their ass checks tightening and relaxing in rapid succession. His cock rapidly moved piston like in and out of her and dragged across her engorged clit. Her vaginal muscles grabbed and released him and she could feel his hot creamy sperm careening through the pencil size urethra on the bottom of his cock as it shot from the tip and into the depths of her hot velvety tunnel.

Spent, their bodies collapsed back onto the bed and moments later his cock softened and although she tried desperately to hold it inside it gradually slipped from her. After rolling off her he lay on his back and she lay in the crook of his arm with her head on his shoulder. Her thigh lay across his with her knee softly crushing his wet limp cock against his abdomen. Her breast lay against his chest and he caressed one with his right hand and lovingly stroked her cheek with the left while pushing a few strands of loose hair behind her ear. His love juice oozed from her pussy and they shared soft, loving thank you kisses while their endorphins metabolized and their pulses and respirations returned to a pace somewhat resembling normal.

Mary asked if his first time was as good as he had dreamed it would be and he said it was a thousand times better and even more so since it had been with the girl of his dreams.

He asked if she had enjoyed it as much as her first time. She assured him that it had been nothing like her first time and far, far better. Jimmy smiled and asked if she would be his girl and smiling back at him Mary said "for as long as you want me."

Then it hit him that they had not used any protection and with a shocked expression on his face he asked her what they should do. She smiled and told him that she was as regular as the tide and her period would start on Monday so not to worry.

Realizing that her parents would soon be home, they shared one last passionate kiss then ran to the bathroom, cleaned up, went to the den, gathered their things and reluctantly dressed. The last thing either of them wanted was to not be able to enjoy each other's beautiful sexy bodies any longer.

They made a date for the next day to go on a picnic at his uncle's farm, kissed good bye and Mary stared at Jimmy's tight, cute butt as he walked down the sidewalk to his car. He turned, gave her a big smile and blew her a kiss then got into his car, backed out of her drive way and headed home.

Mary's parents arrived about five minutes later and seeing the flush on her cheeks asked if she was sick. She told them that she was perfectly fine and per their custom she would start dinner shortly.

Tomorrow will be another great day.

12