Jimmy's Luck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,353 Followers

Judy couldn't believe that her mouth and throat were once again filled with wonderful cock. It had been so long and there was nothing she had enjoyed as much as eating a nice, big cock. She had sucked Jimmy's father's cock two or three times a day the whole time they had been together. But Ugado's cock was easily the biggest she had ever had the pleasure to suck, and she had sucked many before finally getting married. She was amazed at how easily she had been able to take it all the way into her throat, even though it had been years since she had even seen a cock.

And then suddenly after a couple of minutes Ugado slid his cock from her hungry mouth. She lay there gasping, her whole body on fire as Amari continued eating her pussy. And then even Amari was gone and she lay there naked and spread eagled, her nipples hard knots and her clit throbbing with need.

Then she felt her ankles gripped in what had to be Ugado's large hands and her legs lifted high and far apart. She could feel the cool air on her hot pussy for a moment before it was replaced by what had to be Ugado's cock sliding easily into her. She arched her back and gasped as he slowly filled her with all 10" of his hard, ebony shaft. At the same time, a hard, wet, and gooey cock suddenly filled her mouth. She had tasted herself on cocks enough times to know that the cock she was now eagerly sucking had just been in a very wet pussy and she suddenly realized that she was now sucking her son's cock and that he had been fucking Amari.

But she just didn't care, she realized as she gobbled her son's cock while Ugado continued to saw his monster cock in and out of her pussy. She had never felt this good and she wasn't going to stop unless and until she had to. She was caught by surprise when Jimmy's cock suddenly swelled up and exploded, filling her mouth with his hot cum. Tears of joy ran from her eyes under the eye mask as her mouth filled with her son's cum. She sucked and swallowed, not wanting to miss even a single droplet of her one-time favorite food.

As Jimmy's spent cock fell from his mother's mouth, Ugado gently pulled her completely up onto the table, fully impaling her on his cock as he did so and eliciting a wonderful moan of satisfaction from her. While Jimmy stood by the table watching in delight as Ugado's huge black cock slid in and out of his mother's pussy, Amari stood over her, taking her ankles in her hands and holding her legs up and open so that Ugado could concentrate on just fucking Judy's hungry pussy.

Then Amari squatted down, still holding Judy's ankles and pulling her feet even closer to her head. Jimmy was mesmerized as he watched Amari begin rubbing her pussy on his mother's mouth and chin. Then he saw her bright pink tongue slip from her mouth and probe up between Amari's ebony pussy lips, tasting what he himself had just enjoyed fucking.

Judy was beside herself as Ugado continued to fuck her in ways and places that had never been fucked before, and certainly not in many years in any event. Then he found new places as she felt Amari take her ankles and stretch her even further. When she first realized that it was Amari's pussy that was softly and wetly rubbing on her mouth and chin, she had been momentarily shocked, not ever having been with another woman before. Then she thought of the flavor of pussy that had been on Jimmy's cock and the next thing she knew her tongue was probing up into Amari's pussy, tasting another woman directly for the first time in her life.

And she loved it. It was like the finest cocktail, the perfect complement to a nice mouthful of hot cum, she realized as she eagerly began to eat Amari's pussy. It was only a few minutes, it seemed, before Amari was getting up off of her face and Ugado was sliding his cock out of her pussy. She was suddenly shocked and felt so empty without that huge black cock stuffing her.

Gently they rearranged her on the table so that she was on her hands and knees. She felt something warm and soft rub her lips and automatically opened her mouth, realizing instantly that it was Ugado's cock, covered in her own pussy juices. She eagerly sucked it into her mouth, tasting herself, arching her back and tilting her head so that he could gently and steadily feed it into her mouth and down her throat until her nose was pressed up against his belly and his balls were resting on her chin.

As Ugado slowly began to fuck her face, Judy felt another cock slide into her pussy and realized that Jimmy was fucking her. Her own son was fucking her! And she just didn't care, not with a face full of wonderful cock and another one entertaining her pussy.

"Okay, here you go," Ugado said, slipping his cock from her throat until just the head of it was in her mouth.

Just then Judy felt Jimmy slide his cock from her pussy and press it against her asshole. She started to say something when Ugado's cock literally exploded, hot cum flooding her mouth. She had to gulp and swallow to avoid choking, and when she did, she felt Jimmy's cock push into her ass. She tried to groan around Ugado's pumping cock but had to keep swallowing mouthful after mouthful of his hot cum. Then her ass adjusted to Jimmy's cock and Ugado pulled his still-spurting cock from her mouth, and pulling her eye mask from her head, continued to cum all over her face while Jimmy continued to fuck her in the ass. As he pressed his cock back into her mouth for her to finish sucking the last drops of cum, she felt her son's cock swell in her ass and then begin pulsating, filling her ass with a load of his cum.

As Jimmy rested against his mother's ass, his cock still deep inside of her, Ugado used his cock to wipe the cum from her face and into her mouth until she was more or less clean.

"We hope you enjoyed our massage," he said to her, a big smile on his face as she slid off of her son's cock and onto her side on the table, totally exhausted. "Will that be all, Mr. Lawson?" he asked Jimmy.

"That was perfect, Ugado," Jimmy replied, a big smile on his face. "Same time next week?"

"It will be our pleasure," Ugado replied.

Very gently Jimmy and Ugado helped Judy down off of the table. Her legs were trembling and she had dried cum smeared all over her face as she stood there.

"I-I-I don't know what to say," she stammered, having a hard time keeping her eyes from his magnificent ebony cock. "I've never done anything like this before."

"Well, I hope it was as fulfilling for you as it was for me, for us," Ugado said.

"It was that and more," Judy laughed, liking the play on words. "I've never been so full or filled."

"You're a very lucky couple," he told them.

"Let's get you to a shower," Jimmy said quickly before Judy could correct Ugado's perception of their relationship. "You can see yourselves out?" he asked.

"Of course," Ugado answered. "Thank you."

"Thank you," Jimmy said, his arm around his mother's shoulders as he led her from the room.

"Jimmy, this place is incredible!" Judy exclaimed when they entered the master bedroom. "This room is bigger than our entire place."

"I just hope you'll like it here," Jimmy told her, leading her into the master bath.

"Oh, Jimmy!" Judy gasped when she saw it.

Jimmy smiled as she entered, running her hands over the marble countertop with the His & Hers sinks. There was a large, sunken Jacuzzi tub in one corner and a walk-in shower big enough for 4 in the other. There was a separate water closet complete with a bidet.

"This is like a palace," she said, turning to look at him, a huge smile plastered across her face.

"And it's our palace," Jimmy said, now stroking his cock in his hand.

"But Jimmy, what we've done," Judy said, bringing her hand to her face as she stared at him massaging himself, her mouth getting wet at the thought of wrapping her lips around it. "What you must think of me," she said softly, her face turning red as she thought of the past couple of hours.

"I love you, mom," Jimmy said quickly, stepping up to her and wrapping his arms around her, his hard cock pressing into her stomach. "I just want you to be happy and I thought you really needed the massage. I didn't plan on participating quite so much," he finished lamely. "But I'm not sorry," he added. "If you don't want me that way, of course, I understand," he said. "I'll still take care of you, make sure your needs are taken care of."

"Like tonight?" Judy asked, holding her son at arm's length and looking him in the eyes. "You didn't just hire them to massage me, you hired them to..."

"To fuck your lights out, mom," Jimmy finished, laughing. "I don't ever remember you going on a date and as beautiful and sexy as you are, I just knew you needed to get good and laid. But I never imagined you to be such a cock slut," he said. "I mean, you swallowed Ugado's cock like it was nothing, and that is the biggest cock I've ever seen."

"Well, there are probably some things about me that you don't know," Judy said as she sank to her knees under the steady pressure of Jimmy's hands on her shoulders. "One of them is that there is nothing in the world that I like better than a mouthful of hot cum," she said as she wrapped her hands around her son's cock. "It's been many years since your father and there has been nobody since, but with your father and before that, there was not a minute of my life that I can remember that I wasn't ready and happy to suck a cock, anyone's cock," she told him as she leaned forward and engulfed him in her mouth.

"Watch me, Jimmy," she told him. "Look at my eyes," she said before once more engulfing him, this time keeping her eyes locked on his as she began to suck him off, never letting her gaze wander from his eyes.

Jimmy watched in amazement as his mother gave him the world's greatest blowjob, easily deep throating him and doing things with her tongue that he didn't even know were possible. To his surprise she had him ready to cum in just a few minutes, in spite of having already cum twice. Feeling him ready to explode, Judy let his cock slip from her mouth, only resting on her tongue as she continued jacking him with her hands.

"Cum for me, Jimmy," she said to him, teasing the slit of his cock with the tip of her tongue. "Cum in your mother's mouth for her, Jimmy," she said.

"Oh, god," Jimmy gasped as his balls spasmed, cum shooting from his cock across his mother's tongue and into her open mouth.

"Yes, that's it," Judy gasped, gluing her lips to his spurting slit and sucking hard, teasing him with the tip of her tongue.

"Oh, damn!" Jimmy exclaimed as his mother once again swallowed his entire cock, milking him with her throat until he finished cumming before letting his cock slip from her mouth.

"Mmm, thank you, Jimmy," Judy said as she got to her feet. "I guess I really needed that, all of it," she said, "though this is wrong, completely wrong. I'm your mother," she said.

"Yes, I know, and I love you," Jimmy told her. "I just want you to be happy."

"But if you wanted me for yourself, why did you have Ugado and Amari..."

"Yes, I have wanted you and do want you, I have for a long time," Jimmy admitted. "But even more, I want you to be happy, and I thought that maybe complete strangers would let you just relax without any emotional complications."

"But if you love me and want me so much, didn't it bother you to watch me with someone else?" she asked.

"Gosh no," Jimmy replied. "It was totally hot. But I had no idea you could take cock like that," he told her. "Or that you liked eating pussy."

"Well, I've never even seen a cock that big before, so it was a bit of a surprise to me, too, that it fit everywhere so nicely. And that was the first time in my life I've ever done anything with another woman," she told him.

"No way!" Jimmy said, a look of surprise on his face. "You ate her pussy like you've been doing it all of your life."

"Well, I did really enjoy it," Judy admitted, her cheeks flushing. "It's almost as good as a cock."

"You looked so hot with Ugado's huge black cock pumping your pussy," Jimmy told her. "But seeing the whole thing disappear into your mouth like that, I almost came on the spot."

"Jimmy, why do you like seeing me, your mother, having sex, with a stranger?" Judy asked, a bit worried and also suddenly keenly aware that this was her son, with whom she had just had what could only be described as an orgy of sex.

"It makes me so totally horny," Jimmy explained, taking his suddenly resurging cock in his hand. "Just thinking of watching you have sex makes me hard," he said, now stroking the proof of his words.

"My goodness, Jimmy," Judy said, her eyes widening, "do you always recover so quickly and so many times?"

"Not like this," Jimmy admitted.

"Well, we don't want to waste it, do we?" Judy asked, hopping up on the counter and leaning back on her elbows, her feet up and spread wide apart on the edge, her ass almost hanging off, having the effect of presenting her spread pussy for easy total access.

Jimmy just stared at his mother's pussy spread wide in front of him. Even with everything that had just transpired, he had not seen her, seen her, so open, so exposed like this. Her outer lips were full and now spread apart. Between them her inner lips were about 2" long and furled outwards almost an inch, it seemed, deeply suffused a dark red color. Jimmy could see her hole gaping open between them and her clit, easily the size of the end joint of his little finger, seemed to throb as it stuck out on top.

Falling to his knees, Jimmy buried his face in his mother's pussy, driving his tongue as far up into her as he could. Judy looked down her chest past her heaving breasts as her son devoured her pussy. She couldn't believe this was happening, not after so many years without anything, not even the pleasure of her own fingers the past few years. It was like the sexual part of her had died and was now suddenly reborn in an explosive way.

Jimmy obviously knew his way around a pussy with his tongue, quickly getting her to the point of no return and getting his reward in kind, a mouthful of pussy juice as she groaned in orgasm. Grabbing a handful of his hair, Judy gently pulled him up, reaching down with her other hand to grasp his raging cock and guide it to her pussy, pulling him in until he banged up against her, fully buried deep in her pussy.

"Fuck me now, Jimmy, nice and slow," she told her son, reflexively contracting her muscles and squeezing his cock inside of her with her muscles.

Staring in amazement, Jimmy began to fuck his mother, watching his cock as it went in and out of her pussy.

"Tell me about all of this money, Jimmy," she said, pulling his hands to her breasts as he continued to fuck her.

"It's yours, mom," Jimmy replied, continuing his in and out rhythm.

"No strings?" she asked, gasping as he squeezed her nipples hard between his fingers.

"No strings," Jimmy answered. "If you want to get up right now and leave and never see me or anything ever again, you can. The money's yours to do whatever you want."

"But where did you get it, Jimmy?" she asked, loving the feeling of a cock, his cock, in her pussy.

"I won the Lotto," he said with a laugh. "Can you believe that?"

"I think I'd believe anything right now," she told him. "And you still have money for yourself?"

"Yes, plenty, even after paying for this place," Jimmy assured her. "You don't have to worry about me ever again. You don't have to worry about anything ever again but you."

"And what is it that you want, Jimmy?" she asked him. "What do you want deep down inside, your very greatest wish?" she asked. "Or has today been it?"

"I'm afraid you'll hate me if I tell you," he told her, fucking her harder now.

"Of course, I won't," she said. "If you can fuck me like this, you can tell me anything, I'd think," she said with a laugh as he continued to pound her pussy.

"I want you to stay here with me," Jimmy said softly, "forever."

"But, Jimmy, how can you have a life of your own if I'm always going to be here in the way?" she asked him as he continued to fuck her.

"I will have my own life," Jimmy told her, picking up the speed of his fucking. "But I also want you to stay here with me, forever, as my sex slave," he told her.

"Oh my god, your sex slave," Judy gasped, feeling his cock ready to explode inside of her. "Don't cum inside of me, Jimmy, cum in my mouth," Judy implored her son.

Groaning, Jimmy pulled his cock from his mother's pussy and she slithered off of the counter to her knees in front of him, opening her mouth and sucking his wet, gooey cock into her mouth, tasting herself all over him. Then Jimmy grabbed a handful of her hair and held her head steady as he began to face fuck her, ramming his cock all the way in and out of her mouth. And then hot cum was spurting into her mouth once again, enrapturing Judy as she sucked him dry.

"What if I want to just stay here and not be your sex slave?" Judy asked him when she caught her breath, still swallowing the last of her son's cum.

"Like I said, whatever you want, the world's yours now," Jimmy told her.

"I mean, I think it's obvious that you can do anything you want with me sexually," Judy said to her son with a laugh. "What would be the difference to consider me your sex slave?"

"Well, if I went outside right now and came back in 15 minutes with 5 total strangers and told you to let them do whatever they wanted with you, what would you say?" he asked.

"I'd think you had gone crazy," Judy laughed. "Why on earth would you want to do something like that?"

"That's the difference," Jimmy explained to her. "If you agree to be my sex slave, you don't even get to think about it, you just do whatever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I say. And I'd do it because it turns me on to watch you fucking. The idea of seeing you with cocks in all of your holes, covered in cum from head to toe, that really turns me on," he told her.

"God, Jimmy, you want me to be some kind of a depraved slut, don't you?" Judy asked, her body trembling and her nipples even harder, if that were possible.

"Shit, yes," Jimmy agreed, nodding his head, "but my depraved slut," he added.

"Jimmy, I had no idea you were like this," Judy gasped, her hand to her mouth in shock. "Do you hate me so much?" she asked.

"Hate you? I love you that much," Jimmy cried out. "I want you to have nothing but the finest of pleasure for the rest of your life."

"Do I have to make a decision?" she asked. "This is just so much to take in all at once, first the money, then the massage, and now this," she said, waving her hand in the air.

"Of course not," Jimmy told her. "Let's take a shower for now," he suggested, taking her by the hand and leading her into the walk-in shower.

"Oh, Jimmy, this is so nice," Judy exclaimed as Jimmy soaped and loofa'd her, paying special attention to her ass and pussy.

"Bend over, mom, I want to fuck you again," he told her to her laughing astonishment.

"I might as well be your sex slave, hadn't I?" Judy laughed as she bent over and placed her hands on the floor.

"It's going to be your choice," Jimmy told her as he slid his cock into her pussy from behind. "But I think I'll fuck your ass again," he told her after about a dozen strokes in her pussy, pulling his cock from her pussy and raising it a notch to position it against her asshole.

"Oh, god, Jimmy," Judy groaned as she once again felt his cock pushing into her ass. She had always loved a cock in her ass, but it had been so long and the asshole didn't seem to stretch as easily as her pussy did. "Oh, that is so good," she gasped as her ass loosened up and he really began to fuck her. "Fuck me as hard as you can, Jimmy," she begged, bracing herself against the wall as he began to really fuck her ass.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,353 Followers