Jimmy's Plan Ch. 4

Story Info
Jimmy finally takes his Mother.
1.7k words
4.29
158.7k
7
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Canoe
Canoe
35 Followers

Finally Jimmy carries out his plan and fucks his mother!! It's just the beginning!! Let me know what you think!!

* * * * *

Suddenly Mary smelled something burning...shit!! She forgot about the dinner in the over!! She looked up at Frank who was laying back with his eyes closed, Christ, he didn’t know if it was day or night the old fart!! She let his still limp dick fall from her mouth, grabbed a bathrobe from the bedpost and ran upstairs. Opening the oven door, using a towel she pulled their now overdone dinner out and placed it on top of the stove. Frank came sauntering up the stairs, tucking himself back in his pants. “Wha..whats happening??” he said!! “Our food got a little well done Frank, seems we neglected it!!’ she laughed.

Mary told Frank to set the table and she went downstairs and dressed. The moment had passed and as much as she had enjoyed it...it was, for the moment over!! She didn’t want to chance Joey or Sylvia catching them but she also was mentally plotting how she would have that soft dick again!!

Sylvia came back to the moment...!!

She continued to lick the pre-cum from Jimmy’s piss hole. She enjoyed the flavor of his cum! She took his rock hard cock deep into her throat but could only get about three quarters of it in. She had remembered years back hearing the about the porn star Linda Lovelace in Deep Throat, being able to take a man’s entire penis down her throat. She decided to give it a try!! Slowly she relaxed her throat muscle and breathing through her nose allowed Jimmy’s monster cock (it was a monster in comparison to anything she had ever had!!) to inch it’s way into her throat. She gagged a little, so she stopped and tried to relax, then let it inch further down. She was only an inch or so from having him completely engulfed when Jimmy began to move his engorged member in and out of his mother’s mouth!!

Jimmy had cum once; the urgency was gone, he could now hold on until he was ready!!

Jimmy looked down at his mother’s bobbing head and thought to himself, “you know she’s not bad...a little over weight, yes but hey!! A fuck was a fuck wasn’t it...even when it’s your mother!!” He took hold of her hair, for leverage and purposely pushed his knee against her tits. Sylvia pushed against his knee excited by the pressure!! She wanted more. She wanted to be touched all over...she wanted attention, attention that she sorely missed in her relationship with Frank!!

Jimmy was not about to let himself cum in his mother’s mouth...this was not part of the plan!!

Sylvia couldn’t control the thrusts of her young son so she did the next best thing. With one hand she grabbed the base and the other she placed on his very large balls!! His balls were wet from her salvia and Jimmy’s pre-cum. Gently she messaged them... Jimmy was getting into it pretty good at this time, stroking back and forth at increased speed. Sylvia had all she could do to hold on!! As he worked back and for Sylvia could feel the separation of Jimmy’s ass checks with her fingers. She let the hand that was stroking his balls move back to this ass. Forcing her fingers between his checks she pressed her index finger against his virgin asshole! Jimmy moaned with delight. His mother was beginning to get the picture of his plan...it was absolute abandon!! Yes. That simple, just absolute abandon!! Who to feel safer with in this world than your own Mother and your Son!!???? She may not have known the plan but she was... beginning to follow it!! She also didn’t know that Jimmy had plans for her virgin ass as well!

Sylvia was lost in this taboo, incestuous act. She couldn’t think about anything other than what to do to please her son!! The more bizarre, the more outrageous, the more obscene, the more forbidden, yes that was it forbidden, the better!! Sylvia wanted only pleasure, pleasure from her son...the dirtier, the sicker the better...God she was completely lost!!

Jimmy’s plan for his mother was, in many ways not different than his plan for any other fucking broad he fucked!! Total abandon but also in the future, she would be totally his to do with as he pleased!! Simple really!!

Removing his knee from its position of rubbing her breasts Jimmy bent over and slide his hand down the top of her dress. Sylvia stiffened because she had been waiting for this. She wanted it and if Jimmy had not reached down for her breasts...well let’s just say she would have had to take things into her own hands.

Jimmy was nowhere near cumming, maybe it was his concentration on what he was going to accomplish, he wasn’t sure. All he knew is that he was on a mission and the mission was “his plan!!” Jimmy however was getting tired of this blowjob, even if it was from his mother and he wanted to move on to phase 2.

The basement of their house had no room divisions, just one large room. In the corner across the room from the shower was the bed that Mary, Joey’s girlfriend slept in. Looking over all Jimmy saw was a clump of covers. He pulled his cock from his mother’s mouth, stood still for a moment allowing her to have her finger up his ass. He squeezed his sphincter muscle, raising himself on his tiptoes, which forced her finger from his ass.

Jimmy pulled her to her feet, swung her around and pushed her toward the bed. With out a word, once at the bed he pushed her face into the mattress. She was now looking at the foot of the bed. Pulling her dress up over her waist he slapped her hard on the ass!! Sylvia let out a very loud moan!! God, she loved being dominated!! He slapped her again, this time harder and with a single motion pulled her panties down to the floor.

A little of reality entered Sylvia’s mind, she panicked and said, “Jimmy please don’t do this...it’s wrong...I...I’m your mother...please don’t!! Sylvia didn’t mean it; it was something she didn’t understand that forced her to say it.

Jimmy didn’t give a shit what she said; he was focused on his plan and only his plan!! He slapped her on the ass again, hard, she screamed OHHHHHHHH!! It only fueled Jimmy’s desire! He then messaged the checks of her ass and moved his hand down and placed his finger at the entrance to her pussy. She was wet, Jimmy expected it!! He put his finger into her cunt, roughly drove it deep, pulled it partially out and rubbed it against her clit. Sylvia went deep into her “incest, lust dream” not caring about anything!! Without warning Jimmy removed his hand and pulled away!! Sylvia was shocked; she didn’t understand what was happening!! As he pulled back Jimmy slapped her hard on the ass saying “WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?????” Sylvia said “please Jimmy, don’t do this...you know what I want!!” “Then tell me!!” replied Jimmy. “Don’t make me say it” Sylvia cried. “If you want this cock you’ll say it” Jimmy barked back!! “Fuck me Jimmy, please fuck me...Pleeeeessssse!! Jimmy, stick your hard cock in my soaking wet pussy!! Sylvia responded. She was crying now and Jimmy knew he had won!! His plan was almost complete. She would be his, when he wanted her, wherever he wanted her and he had tons of ideas for sexual pleasure!!

Grabbing his cock by the shaft Jimmy placed his hard shaft on her lips at the entrance to her love canal. Rubbing the head up and down the length of her wet vagina he forced just the head in!! He was actually in his mother’s cunt, the place of his birth, he had really come home!!

Very slowly he pushed himself deep into her willing cunt. He could feel the warm soft walls submit to the entry. He was so excited he thought he was going to cum!! He started to concentrate on crossing his eyes until it hurt, anything to take his mind off cumming!!

Sylvia couldn’t believe how good her son’s cock felt inside her!! The social stigma, the fact that it was illegal, all these emotion where flowing from her. She bore down on his cock tightening the muscles of her vagina feeling his hot member deep inside...she had her first orgasm!! It went through her like a tidal wave; it hit her and was gone!! If Jimmy had not been holding her hips with his hands and slamming her pussy hard, she would have dropped to the bed!! After about 10 minutes or so of feeling his long hard cock move in and out she could feel another one building. “Good God, so soon????” she thought!! Jimmy was also on the verge, Sylvia could feel him swelling inside her and knew that soon he would release!! Reaching down between her legs she grabbed Jimmy’s balls and began to squeeze them hard!! He began to loose it!!

Jimmy looked down at his mother’s ass sticking out and watched his cock slide in and out of her cum soaked pussy, feeling her message his cum filled balls. He looked at her puckered asshole, it looked inviting but he’d save that for another time!

His first load of cum was on an inward thrust, it went deep inside Sylvia. Having had her tubes tied several years ago gave her great relief at this point!! Jimmy immediately pulled his throbbing member from her gapping hole and shot his second and third spurt onto her ass and back. Letting go of her hips he rubbed the cum over her back and ass and then with a playful urge he placed his thumb at the entrance to her ass and applied just enough pressure to sink it up to the first knuckle and wiggled it just a little before removing it. Sylvia jerked away in surprise!! It was a pleasure she had not expected!!

Jimmy stepped back into the shower leaving his spent Mother lying on the bed exhausted!! Even Pete had not matched the shear physical delight her son had brought her!! She closed her eyes and enjoyed the memory of what had just happened!!

Canoe
Canoe
35 Followers