Jimmy's Plan Ch. 6

Story Info
Brother's girlfriend plays him.
1.1k words
4.1
49.6k
3
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Canoe
Canoe
35 Followers

I hope you're enjoying the series. Let me know what you think!! Comments so far have been very positive!!

* * * * *

Just as quietly as she had opened his door now she closed it. Very lightly she rapped on the door saying "Jimmy, you in there? Is it okay if I come in?"

Still boiling Jimmy yelled, "What do you want!!?"

"Just to come in and talk for awhile," Mary cooed.

”Why would I want to talk to you? Haven't you had enough fun for one day??" replied Jimmy.

Mary opened the door saying, "Why Jimmy, I thought we had an understanding and that you would be more polite and shall we say...accommodating!!"

Jimmy didn't bother to cover himself. He thought, "If this bitch wants to try and fuck with me, then fuck her!!" However, when he saw what she was wearing he forgot his anger. She was a sexy little thing and she knew how to display her goods. Fluffing the pillow under his head he looked at her and asked, "What would you like to talk about?"

Standing next to the bed she positioned herself so he had full view of her pussy through the leg gap of her boxers!! She wanted him to suffer…and suffer he would before she was through.

"Well you see Jimmy, I have this backache that needs some attention. Do you think a big guy like you could take care of that for me?" Mary whispered! With that she reached down and pulled the t-shirt up and over her head!! The game had begun!!

Jimmy sucked in his breath, God her tits were gorgeous!! Small but they stuck out and up. They would easily pass the pencil test!! Her tits supported themselves so well she could not hold a pencil under them. The nipples projected straight out. He wanted to lick, nibble and suck on them all at the same time. His cock was once again…HARD!!

The condition of his cock did not go unnoticed to Mary. She smiled internally. She knew he would not be getting what he thought he was getting!! And she was truly enjoying this!

Jimmy, sitting up on the edge of his bed said, "Sure I'll rub your back, just lay down here." Patting the bed next to him. Mary moved to the spot, brushed one of her tits against Jimmy's shoulder and lay down on her stomach. Jimmy's cock was so hard he thought his member would break!!

Positioning himself over Mary, straddling her ass with a knee on each side of her hips Jimmy began to message her back. After a few minutes he lowered his hips so he was sitting on her beautifully firm buttocks. Mary could feel the hardness and warmth of his cock as it pressed against the boxer short covered crack of her ass. She gave an involuntary twitch as Jimmy's full weight pushed against her. Perceiving this as acceptance he began to slowly grind his cock into her bottom. Mary was enjoying this contact and her pussy was beginning to tingle, tingle and moisturize!! Moisturize hell…it was wet!!

Jimmy slowly rubbed his hands up and down her back caressing the tight muscles of her back. Mary raised her arms and placed her hands under her chin. Taking this as an invitation Jimmy slid his hands down her sides and messaged the outside of her tits. As he messaged, Mary groaned with delight. Between his dick firmly planted in the crack of her ass and his manipulation of her breast Mary was beginning to lose it. Using a little downward pressure, with each squeeze of the outer part of Mary's breasts Jimmy was forcing his hands between the mattress and her nipples. Reaching the nipples, which were stone hard, Jimmy placed them between his middle and index finger. While caressing her breasts, he simultaneously squeezed her nipples between his fingers. Mary was now in heaven. The messaging and the movement of Jimmy's hips had moved the boxers into the crack of her cheeks and she could now feel Jimmy's full length against the left cheek of her ass. Jimmy could feel the bare skin as well, leaning forward lifting his weight slightly off Mary's buttock allowed his hard cock to slide between her legs. As he leaned forward he nibbled on her shoulder, then her ear!! She was hot and Jimmy knew it!!

Jimmy began to move his hips up and down rubbing the full length of the top of his shaft against Mary's partially covered pussy. Mary allowed her legs to part enough so that she could now feel his throbbing cock press against her. With absolute abandon Jimmy was messaging her tits, pinching her nipples, wetly kissing her shoulders, neck and ear while rubbing the length of his shaft up and down her pussy!! Something had to give…. and soon!!

Mary could feel an orgasm building deep in her loins!! She knew she must cum, she must!! Raising her buttock ever so slightly she opened her legs a bit more allowing Jimmy's cock to make it's way to her clit. Once she felt it there she clamped her legs together tight engulfing Jimmy's moving member! Now she was able to meet his every movement with one of her own. She knew this was perfect and soon she would cum. Milking his dick while Jimmy played with her tits was too much for Mary. Her orgasm came in a rush, starting in her pussy and exploding throughout her body!! She screamed, "Oh Yea! Oh Fuck! Oh my god! Yes! Yes! Yes!! And she collapsed on the bed. Jimmy wasted not time positioning his knees between her legs and just as he was about to pull her boxers down Mary twisted around and said, "Get-a-hold of yourself!! STOP!! RIGHT NOW!!

Jimmy was enraged, "NO FUCKING WAY!! He yelled back and continued to try and pull the boxers down. Mary worked a knee between them and was able to place a foot on his chest. With that she pushed for all she was worth!! Jimmy fell back against the footboard of his bed, cock sticking straight up in the air!! "What the fuck are you doing? What are you trying to pull?" the words came hard from deep in Jimmy's throat.

Mary jumped from the bed, ran to the door, turned and said, "You'll do as I tell you asshole. If I want you to service me…you will, anytime I want!! Clear?? You're my fucking slave now or I'll tell everyone about you and your Mother!!" Jimmy could only hold his cock in his hand and mumble "But..but..but" unable to form words!!

Mary closed the door behind her and went to the basement for a shower!! Smiling to herself she thought, "Jimmy this is only the beginning!! I've got plans for your Mother as well" She'll make a good teacher for my brother!!"

Canoe
Canoe
35 Followers