Jim's Gran Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing loving relationship between Jim & Gran.
1.1k words
4.43
102.3k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 05/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jena121
Jena121
1,117 Followers

In the first chapter of this story, I only got as far as my Gran wanking my off. I will now continue with some more of our loving that night.

*

After I had my shower and cleaned up, I put on my PJ's and went downstairs to join Gran for dinner. Gran reassured me that I shouldn't be embarrassed because of what had happened, and asked if I was OK. I just nodded and replied "fine" in a husky voice.

We sat on the lounge watching a TV show, but I could not concentrate. Gran was sitting beside me, with her hand on my thigh, sliding it up and down, slowly getting closer and closer to my hardening rod.

"Gran, I think we should take this upstairs to the bedroom," I said.

"I think you are right Jimmy, I want to show you how to make love to a woman completely."

I made sure that the doors were all locked and turned of the lights, just leaving the light on the stairs. As we walked up the stair, Gran was in front of me. I watched her beautiful ass as it swayed from side to side, and slid my hand under her nightie so I could feel the softness of it. Her boobs were a little saggy but her nipples were standing straight out and look delicious enough to suckle and lick.

As we got to the bedroom, Gran turned to me and said, "Jim, if we go to bed together, we cannot tell anyone, it is something that has to stay between the two of us. While we are together in the house and no-one else is around, you can call me Alice --not Gran."

"OK Gran, .... I mean Alice," I replied.

"One more thing Jim, I like to sleep in the nude, are you alright with that."

"Of course I am Alice."

I will now continue this story from Alice's point of view.

I immediately raised my nightie over my head and slipped it off as I stood in front of Jim. He looked at me, at my boobs and nipples and my pussy, which had a tidy bush around it.

"Do you like what you see, Jimmy."

"Oh yes Alice."

He removed his PJ's and I saw his cock rear its purple head. "Oh Jim, I know that I love what I can see. That cock of yours turns me on soooo much. I only hope that you don't want too much sleep tonight."

"I don't think I am going to get much Alice, I think that we are going to be too busy to sleep."

"I am going to give that cock such a good workout tonight," said Alice.

"Let's get into bed."

We lay facing each other, and I took Jim's head in my hands and started to kiss him. Not a kiss fitting a Gran and her grandson -- but a very deep passionate kiss using my tongue to part his lips and tangle our tongues together. He moved his hands down onto my breasts and started to fondle my nipples. I moved my hand down his body until my fingers found his cock. He had started to grow, and as she softly stroked it, he began to stiffen and get very hard.

The moans coming from my throat as we kissed and fondled, made us both so hot and Jim reached down with his fingers and found my pussy. He gently played with the swollen fleshy lips and brushed his thumb across my clit occasionally, which made me so wet.

"Oh Alice, you have such a wonderful pussy. I would love to play with it forever."

I turned over so that I lay on my back, still stroking his hard cock. Jim continued to rub my clit and also fingered my cunt, he was getting me so ready to cum. My breathing became harsher and louder.

"Oh Jim, yes babe, make me cum."

My first orgasm came fast. "Don't stop Jim, baby, yeessss," I cried, as he leaned over and took my nipple back into his mouth.

Jim then inserted two fingers into that hungry pussy so that he could finger fuck me while sucking on my breasts and nipples. With that I orgasmed again with a loud cry.

"Thank you so much for that my darling, you don't know how long I have needed that. I have lain in bed at night thinking of having a man again, masturbating, and wanting to feel a cock in my hand, my mouth and my cunt. When I saw you in the bathroom earlier, I felt that I had to take a chance."

"Does that make me a bad Gran."

"No way Alice, it just makes me want to fulfill all your wishes."

"That's good," I replied.

I rolled over and straddled him, placing my hot, wet cunt above his raging horn. I so wanted to just ride him, all night if possible. I slowly slid my pussy down onto his cock, which was standing at attention. Jim reached up and tenderly brushed his hands across my nipples and then proceeded to take them one by one into his mouth, as I slowly rode his shaft. Jim was buried deep within me and I tightened my cunt muscles around him and started to draw the milk out of his cock and balls.

"Oh Alice, I'm cumming," he cried loudly.

"Yes baby, fill my cunt with you hot juices, yes baby, cum."

I cried out as our semen mingled, our first fuck, but definitely not the last time we made love.

We collapsed on the bed, both sweating and breathing hard. Jim put his arms around me and I lay with my head on his chest.

"Well babe, did you enjoy that. Do you think your Gran can satisfy you for a while."

"Oh Alice, you have made me so happy. I can't tell you the way I have always felt about you."

"I'm so happy Jim, I was afraid that you would hate my old body, or be ashamed of me wanting to take you to my bed. I bet your Mom would be jealous if she saw us together like this."

I wasn't quite sure what to make of that statement, but I was to find out in the future.

We spent the night exploring each other's body and making love. Alice taught me how to satisfy a woman with my tongue and I loved to eat her pussy out. We played out a 69 when we could both enjoy each other at the same time. She had a very sweet tasting cunt, for an older lady. I was very surprised when I went down on her for the first time. I had heard in school, with some of the older boys talking, that mature women didn't always smell and taste good. Well, Alice proved them wrong. Unfortunately, I couldn't tell anyone that secret.

There will be more stories of Alice and Jim -- so keep reading. Don't forget to vote. They all count and it lets us know how happy you are with our work. Jena121

Jena121
Jena121
1,117 Followers