Jim's Group Physical

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this what you felt?" she asked, pointing to an area on the underside of my left ball.

That was the invitation for Nurse Fisher to join the party, grabbing my ball and rolling it between her fingers while Nurse Mitchell was still holding it. Stephanie moved closer so she could also get a good look.

"Yes, that's it, what is it?" she asked.

"That's just his spermatic cord," answered Nurse Mitchell. "He has a slightly thick cord on his left side. There might also be a very small varicocele there, so I'll write it up and recommended that he have it checked by his own physician." The two nurses then released their grip on my left ball.

Stephanie now spoke up: "Is that the cord that the sperm go through?" she asked.

"Why, yes it is Stephanie," answered Nurse Mitchell, "Jim just happens to have a slightly thicker cord than usual. It's not really anything serious."

"Oh, that's good" said Stephanie.

"Have you ever felt a spermatic cord before Stephanie?" asked Nurse Mitchell.

"No, I haven't" answered Stephanie.

"Well, go ahead and put on some gloves, I don't think Jim would mind," the nurse replied. She didn't think I would mind having a girl that was roughly my age grab my balls in front of everyone. What's to mind?

"Are you sure it would be OK?" Stephanie asked, looking at me.

I didn't want to seem too eager so I hesitated for a brief moment. "Sure, whatever," I mumbled.

Stephanie then put on a pair of gloves and sat down in front of me on the stool. She cautiously reached out and very gently grabbed both of my balls, one in each hand. I looked straight ahead and saw the other guys waiting at the wall, back in their spread-eagle position. They all had big smiles on their faces as they watched Stephanie examine me. Stephanie gently rolled both of my balls between her fingers, comparing my left and right sides to each other. My erection was still firm and pointing straight at her face.

"Now, feel for his cord on the right side," said Nurse Mitchell, "can you find it?"

"Yes, I can feel it," Stephanie answered.

"Now compare that to his left testicle," instructed the nurse.

"Oh yes, I can feel the difference," said Stephanie, "They are very different."

I looked down to see her hands cradling my balls. The head of my swollen cock was just inches from her face. My mind immediately began to wander. I began to fantasize about Stephanie and wished that she would do more than just grasp my balls. I wondered how her full lips would feel wrapped around my cock. At that moment, Stephanie looked up at me and our eyes briefly met.

"Thank you Jim," she said with a smile. She released her hold on my balls, got up and removed her gloves.

"Alright Jim, you can take your position at the wall with the other boys," said Nurse Mitchell. I walked back to the wall and immediately got into the required spread-eagle position. My erection was the hardest it had been all day.

"Alright, David, I'm ready for you," said Nurse Mitchell, motioning for David to hop up on the table. She immediately began an examination of his genitals while he was lying on the table.

"Your turn over here Mark," said Nurse Fisher. Mark walked over to Nurse Fisher who was once again joined by Stephanie.

I watched as David received his genital exam, first lying on the table, then standing in front of Nurse Mitchell. He maintained his erection throughout the exam. Mark, on the other hand, still wasn't erect. He was the only one of us that wasn't hard at this point. I watched as Nurse Fisher checked his hair growth and compared his testicles to the little white balls. I was amazed that he was able to control himself. He was long and thick, but he was still pointing down.

"Left testicle 4.4 cm, right 4.2," said Nurse Fisher to Stephanie. I then saw Mark turn around and bend over while Nurse Fisher checked his hair growth.

"No hair between the thigh and perineum," Nurse Fisher said to Stephanie. "Put David down for Tanner stage 4, please."

After a few minutes, David's and Mark's exams were completed and we were all lined up at the wall in the required spread-eagle position.

"Can we get dressed now?" asked Kevin.

"Just a minute Kevin," answered the school nurse, "we're discussing that right now." Nurse Fisher now walked over to where Nurse Mitchell was standing.

"The only remaining part of the exam is listed on the form as optional," said Nurse Fisher to Nurse Mitchell. "Are you planning on including it?" Nurse Fisher asked. Nurse Mitchell thought for a brief moment before answering.

"Well, since they're already undressed and it won't take too long, I think we should establish a baseline exam for these boys," Nurse Mitchell answered. "I also think these boys still have a lesson or two to learn about following directions. Don't you agree?"

Nurse Fisher thought for a brief moment before answering. "Yes, I agree. These boys do need to learn that there's no place for false modesty in a medical setting like this. And this final part of the exam would certainly make that clear."

"And besides," continued Nurse Mitchell, "from the look of things, these boys might actually enjoy it."

Nurse Fisher turned to look at us and our raging erections. She smiled. "I see what you mean," she said. "OK, then, since this was your idea, I'll let you finish up here. I have to prepare the paperwork for the next group of boys. Feel free to teach these boys any lessons that you feel are necessary, as long as it's medically appropriate."

"Oh, don't worry about that," replied Nurse Mitchell, "I'll make sure these boys receive the kind of thorough exam that they deserve." The nurses smiled at each other.

Nurse Fisher now addressed Stephanie. "You can stay here and assist Nurse Mitchell with these final exams." With that, Nurse Fisher walked over to the sink, washed her hands, and then walked through the doorway leading to the outer office.

"Alright boys, we have just one final part of your exam to complete and then we'll be done," said Nurse Mitchell. "Mark, you can come over here please." Mark put his hands down and walked over to the exam table.

"I need you to climb up here," she said as she patted the top of the exam table. "But this time I need you on your hands and knees."

As Mark climbed up on the table, the nurse retrieved the tube with the blue and white label and a container of what looked like wet wipes from the counter. She then put on a fresh pair of exam gloves. This was not looking good at all. Given Mark's position on the exam table, it looked like we would be receiving some type of rectal exam. I've heard other guys joke about exams like this, but we've never actually received one before. At least I haven't. And I certainly wasn't looking forward to getting one now. Mark was now kneeling on the exam table facing away from us.

"Bend forward please and rest on your hands," the nurse now said to Mark.

Mark now bent over and got on all fours. From our vantage point at the wall, his bare butt was almost perfectly pointed toward us, although the exam table was angled slightly so we could also see part of his profile from the left. Stephanie moved to Nurse Mitchell's right side so she could get a nice view of the business end of this exam.

"Now, I need you to part your legs just a bit," the nurse ordered, "and then lower your chest so that it rests on the table."

We watched as Mark lowered the top half of his body so that it rested on the table. He also parted his legs so that each knee was almost to the edge of the exam table.

"That's perfect," said the nurse, "you can just let your hands rest at your sides".

We could easily see that this position was perfectly designed for only one thing: a rectal exam. Mark's butt cheeks were naturally stretched and parted and his pink ass hole was now on display to the whole room. His balls and long cock were also on display and were hanging down between his parted legs.

Nurse Mitchell opened the tube and squeezed the lubricant on the index finger of her right hand. She then rubbed her fingers together, spreading it the entire length of her index finger.

"Alright Mark, this will feel cold, and you'll feel some pressure," she said.

Without any other warning, her lubed finger pressed against his pink hole. She pressed lightly at first, but then suddenly plunged her finger all the way into Mark. Mark let out an audible gasp.

"Just relax and breathe normally," said the nurse.

That was easy for her to say, she didn't have someone's finger up her ass. Her finger was deep into Mark's ass, all the way up to her knuckle, and her left hand was on Mark's left cheek. Stephanie was still standing right next to Nurse Mitchell and was watching every part of this exam. The nurse now twisted her finger and tried to push it even deeper into him. Mark now let out another gasp that was loud enough for all of us to hear.

"Almost done," said Nurse Mitchell. After a few more seconds, she removed her finger from Mark's rectum.

"There you go, all done," she said. "Prostate and rectal exam normal" she said to Stephanie who immediately recorded the results in Mark's folder.

The nurse now took a moist wipe from the container and used it to clean the excess lubricant from Mark's ass.

"You did fine Mark, you can join your friends in line," she said. As Mark got off of the table, we could see that for the first time, he was now fully erect.

"Can I get dressed now?" he asked.

"No dear" answered Nurse Mitchell. "Because you boys wouldn't cooperate you can wait until you're all finished before you get dressed. Now get back into the required position."

I saw that Stephanie was smiling widely as she starred at us. The nurse now removed her gloves and began to put on a fresh pair.

"Let's see, who is next?" said the nurse to Stephanie.

"Kevin" answered Stephanie as she shuffled the folders in her hands.

"Alright Kevin, your turn, hop up here and get into position," said the nurse. Kevin walked over to the exam table and climbed aboard, getting on his hands and knees.

"A little wider please," said Nurse Mitchell, waiting for Kevin to spread his knees further apart. "Good, now rest your chest on the table."

Kevin lowered the top of his body down to the table, spreading his cheeks apart in the process. His massive, low-hanging balls were now visible between his legs. His cock, on the other hand, was not visible since he was already erect and it was pointing forward, not down. While he was getting into position, she was applying lubricant to her gloved fingers.

"Alright, this will feel cold and you'll feel some pressure," Nurse Mitchell warned Kevin.

With that she plunged her finger into him, twisting and pushing as she did before with Mark. Kevin let out several sounds similar to Mark, except they were more like a grunt instead of a gasp for air. In just a few seconds she was finished and removed her finger from Kevin's ass.

"All done Kevin," she said, "Prostate and rectal exam normal."

She quickly wiped the excess lubricant from Kevin and dismissed him. As Kevin walked back, I noticed a small bit of fluid dripping from the end of his cock. I wondered if he had ejaculated, or was this something else.

"You're next Jim, climb on up here," ordered Nurse Mitchell.

I walked over to the exam table and climbed up, first getting on my knees and then bending over to support my upper body with my hands. My cock was hard and was pointing up against my stomach. While I was in this position I turned to look at Stephanie who was standing right next to me. She didn't look at me, or even know that I was looking at her. She was too busy looking at my ass.

"Knees apart and lower your chest Jim," the nurse ordered.

I spread my knees apart so that they were right against the edges of the table. I then lowered my chest so that it was resting on the table and my hands naturally fell to my sides. As my cheeks parted, I could feel the cool air of the room against my exposed ass. I waited for what I knew was about to happen next.

Just then, Nurse Mitchell uttered her favorite phrase: "Alright Jim, this will feel cold and you'll feel some pressure."

As the words were still leaving her mouth, I felt her hand on my left cheek. This was almost immediately followed by the feeling of her finger touching my ass hole. She pressed lightly for just a few seconds, waiting for my anal sphincter to open. Next, I felt her cold lubricated finger sliding deep into me. Instinctively, I let out a gasp for air.

"Try to breathe normally," said the nurse.

I could feel her pushing deeper into me as she twisted her finger 180 degrees clockwise like a corkscrew. She then reversed direction and twisted her finger counter-clockwise. She then pressed harder against her primary objective, my prostate. For the next few seconds, she continued to push on just that one location. I felt like I was going to cum right there, and I heard myself make a loud grunting sound. She pushed again, I gasped for air, and the feeling was intense. But then she removed her finger.

"All done," she said.

I got back up on my hands and knees and felt her wiping my ass with a wet wipe. I looked down at my cock and saw that I didn't cum, but there was a semi-clear liquid dripping from the tip of my cock.

"You can take your place in line Jim," the nurse said to me.

"Normal prostate and rectal," she said to Stephanie.

As I climbed down from the exam table I turned to face Stephanie. I caught her looking down, staring at my erection. When she realized that I was looking at her, she looked up. Our eyes briefly met and we both smiled.

As I took my place in line, I heard David being called up for his exam. I got into the spread-eagle punishment position and prepared to watch David go through his rectal exam. For the first time, I took a deep breath and really exhaled. I was relaxed, knowing that this whole ordeal was almost over. The three of us watched as David got into position on the table. His cheeks were parted and then his ass was penetrated by Nurse Mitchell's finger, just as she did to all of us. Normally, I would turn away and not watch something like this; for fear that I might get too aroused. Whenever I was the locker room or shower, I was always fearful of becoming erect. I was always fearful of what the other guys might think if that happened. But now, I was already fully erect and very, very horny. We all were, so it really didn't matter. I watched David's exam and I was actually enjoying it. I turned to look at Kevin standing spread-eagle next to me, and I enjoyed what I saw. His cock was massive and hard and pointing up. I turned to my right and saw Mark standing there in the same condition as the rest of us. We were all aroused by what we just experienced, and there wasn't any way to deny it.

In a few minutes, David was finished with his rectal exam and he joined us in line. "Alright gentlemen," said Nurse Mitchell, "your examinations are now complete. You can now get dressed."

We all immediately put our hands down and began to get dressed again in our P.E. outfits. At first it was difficult to get our jockstraps on because of our erections, but we all managed somehow. And once we started to get dressed, our erections started to subside, at least a little bit. Nurse Mitchell was washing her hands and cleaning up the exam room. Stephanie was helping her tidy up and also watching us as we got dressed.

Just then Nurse Fisher entered the room again. "Since we ran a little late, you've missed the start of your next class." she said. "So I wrote each of you a tardy excuse. You can give this to your next teacher so there shouldn't be a problem." As soon as we were all dressed, we began to walk out of the exam room.

"Thank you for your cooperation gentlemen," said Nurse Fisher. We all kept walking and didn't acknowledge her comment in any way.

We walked downstairs in the general direction of the gym. Since the next period had already started, the halls were completely empty. We made our way back to the gym and immediately noticed that it was completely empty.

"Oh, that's right," said Mark, "there no P.E. class this period."

"Good," said Kevin, "that way we won't have to explain what just happened to anyone." Kevin had a good point. I wasn't sure how much I was going to tell the other guys in our P.E. class. I figured I'd just let them find out when it was their turn.

We walked into the boy's locker room and went to our respective lockers to change. Our lockers were not together. They were all in different parts of the locker room. The only one that I could actually see was Kevin who was in my row of lockers but down a few sections. I immediately began to get undressed, quickly stripping off my P.E. clothes. I was down to my jockstrap when I turned to look at Kevin's progress. He was just pulling off his T-shirt and was now down to his gym shorts. Just then he looked up and saw that I was looking his way.

"Hey Jim," he said, "I feel kind of dirty after all of that."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," I replied.

"I'm thinking about taking a quick shower to clean off, are you interested?" he asked.

"Sure, why not, we've got the whole place to ourselves," I replied.

With that, I finished undressing by pulling off my jock. Kevin did the same and then walked down to my locker totally nude.

"Hey guys," I yelled, "we're taking a quick shower if you want to join us."

"Sure, OK," we heard from the other end of the locker room.

"Be there in a minute," Mark said.

I followed Kevin as he walked into the shower area and turned on the showers. Our showers were one open room with several shower poles in the middle of the room. Each pole had shower heads that sprayed in all directions. As soon as the water was hot enough, Kevin and I got in and took a position around the same pole, facing each other. In less than a minute, David and Mark entered the showers and joined us at the same pole. We all got some soap from the dispenser on the wall and started to lather up in the steamy shower. I was still semi-hard, as were the rest of the guys. Kevin got a full handful of soap, rubbed his hands together to create lather, and then begin to wash his cock and balls with both hands. We all watched as washing quickly changed to stroking. He was stroking his cock with his right hand and fondling his balls with his left. I was still very horny, so I got some more soap and applied a generous handful of soap over my cock and balls. I began to stroke myself, moving my slippery hand the full length of my rapidly growing shaft. Mark quickly joined in on the fun and began to stroke himself with his soapy hands. David didn't join in the fun, but he was watching the action. And he was once again fully erect.

"What's wrong David?" said Kevin, "you don't want to have a little fun?"

"Um, no, that's OK," answered David.

"Oh come on," said Mark "you need to release some of that tension. We're all feeling it." With that, Mark got another handful of soap and moved behind David. He immediately started to rub the soap on David's back.

"See, doesn't that feel good?" asked Mark.

"Sure, I guess so," answered David. I moved closer to David and began rubbing his hairless chest with my left hand. I released the grip that I had on my own cock and started rubbing my right hand lower on David's body, just above his cock and balls.

"How's that feel?" I asked.

"Good," answered David.

"Then this should feel even better," I said. With that, my right hand slid down to David's hairless balls and my left hand encircled his hard cock. Mark was still behind David and moved his hands lower. He was now rubbing David's cheeks with one hand and stroking himself with the other. I slowly and deliberately began to stroke David's cock with my left hand while I fondled his balls with my right. David let out a soft moan.