Jim's Jock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyword
dirtyword
302 Followers

I know Jim is right. I can't give up. I want the whole thing. I want my mouth to be Jim's oral pussy. I want him to fuck my throat. I picture in my mind of having Jim's fat cock all the way down my throat and he is cuming so much that it fills me up. Jim gives another push and it slides in another bit. I can't get it all the way in. I still have several inches to go. I pull away as Jim's cock slides out of my throat. I feel like I have failed.

"I can't do it Jim. I can't take your meat down my throat no matter how much I try."

Jim says, "Don't worry Chris. Most girls don't get my cock down their throat. You're not doing too badly. We just need a different approach. I need a little more leverage and your throat will loosen and my cock will slide right in. Lay and your back and hang your head off the sofa. Let me slide my cock into your mouth from a different angle."

I scramble and hang my head off the sofa. Jim moves forward and sticks the purple head into my mouth. He pushes forward and my throat begins to fill with his meat. He has gone past the previous blocking point and now is in my throat. I can't breathe. My throat is chalk full of Jim's fucking tool. Jim assures me, "Don't worry. Relax Chris. I'm not pulling out until we get it all the way down your throat. I know you can do it. The faster we get this done, the quicker I'll remove my cock and you can breathe." I shake my head.

Jim holds my head in his hands and starts to work his way down my throat. It seems to be forcing its way farther and deeper into my gullet. I start to feel the pressure in my chest. I feel like the head is forcing it's way down into my chest cavity. Just then Jim leans in and with the weight of his body behind him; he begins forcing his thick beef deep into my stretched esophagus. I actually feel the massive beer can cock between my lungs.

I am impaled on Jim's rock hard cock. I have never felt like this before. I feel like I am nothing but his pussy. I am just a container for Jim's cock. My throat is a receptacle for Jim's pent up sperm. I run my tongue around the big veins on the bottom of his dick. I feel his nuts resting on my forehead and feel his pubic hair in my nose.

Jim begins to pull out and I can feel it leaving my chest cavity. Just then he stops, my eyes open wide in a silent scream and Jim pushes he massive cock back in down into the end of my throat. I can feel myself blacking out. I need air. Just as I start to lose consciousness Jim pulls out and I gasp for air. I suddenly realize Jim is not only in control of my mind making me his cunt, but he is controlling when I can breathe. He is controlling my breath with his cock. My own dick is hard as a rock.

My throat felt stretched and sore. I couldn't believe I took the whole beer can dick down my throat. I wanted it again. Jim places the head of his dick in my mouth and then slowly pushes with at firm steady pace and his beautiful dick slides through my mouth and down my throat until it is all the way in. My throat started to close in on his massive cock. Jim slowly pulls out of my throat. I feel it gabbing at his manhood. I feel like he may pull my throat out with his cock. I hear him moan. Jim pulls his cock out and then slides it in again. I feel like I am in heaven.

I can't believe I have waited so long to be here. For most of my adult life I have been straight and unhappy. Today, I know without a doubt, I am here to serve Jim. I am here to eat his sperm. I am here because Jim is superior to me both physically, sexually and psychologically. He makes me feel safe and he deserves to be worshiped. He can do whatever he wants to me. I am his.

Jim pulls his cock from by throat. "You like that don't you Chris?" I shake my head yes. "I'm going to give it to you again, this time I am going to fuck your throat for as long as it takes to get me off. I want to cum down your throat. I want to watch you eat my cum. Are you ready?" I respond, "Yes Sir."

Jim straddles my face. He reaches down behind my head and holds it at the perfect angle. I open my mouth wide and he pops the bulbous head inside my mouth. Then Jim takes both hands and puts them around my neck with a firm grip. Jim begins to work his thick meat down my throat and I fall into a trance. I am a cunt. I am a pussy. I am Jim's cunt. I am Jim's pussy. Jim pushes hard and the huge piece of beef pushes my throat open to accommodate all of his gigantic cock.

When Jim begins to withdraw I feel his hands tighten on my neck. I'm not sure what he is doing. I already can't breathe with my throat stuffed with his fat dick. He can't choke me more than I already am. Then Jim says, "I can feel my cock in your throat. I can feel the head slide in and out of your neck. Jim reaches over and grabs some lubricant from the table and coats his hands. He begins to jack off his dick with in lodged in my throat. I know it wasn't going to work, but the idea of him squeezing my neck and jacking something so big with his cock in it was such a turn on.

Jim started fucking my face with a renewed vigor. He occasionally pulled out so I could get some air. Then without losing his rhythm he pushed down my throat again. My throat began to loosen as it got plowed with Jim's meat. Jim increased his tempo. I could hear his breathing quicken. I knew he was close to cuming. Jim was so close his hands were tightening around my neck. He was plowing my face harder and faster, his balls were sliding across my forehead and eyes. Jim stopped sliding his dick out of my throat and cut off my air. He fucked my face and squeezed my neck so hard I knew he was going to explode. I could tell I was going to pass out at any moment.

Jim grunted loudly and sank his cock into my throat to the hilt. I could feel his cock jerking as his sperm jetted down my throat. I was delirious. Just then, Jim did something I didn't expect. I felt his strong fingers wrap around my excited cock and he began jacking it while his own cock was emptying down my throat.

I was going to shoot. I couldn't hold back. I was going to miss my climax because at that moment I started to black out. Jim proved himself to be master of the cock and pulled his cock out of my throat at the last second. Jim's last shot of cum landed in my mouth at the same time that I gasped for air and my dick started shooting rope after rope of cum into the air. I was thrashing around on the sofa while Jim wrapped his arms around me to keep me from falling on the floor. I didn't know where I was or what was happening. The only thing I was aware of is that I was Jim's cunt and I was cuming with him holding me.

The orgasm lasted longer than I had expected. I had lost control of my thought process and was only a physical cuming cunt. I was full of Jim's sperm and felt fucked beyond belief. I was in heaven. My life was perfect. I felt truly at home. I was gay. At that very moment I was glad to be gay and be here with Jim.

I'm not sure how long I lay there, but I slowly came to. I began to come back to reality. My body felt sore but my mind was content. I felt really happy. I felt like I was glowing. I looked around and I saw Jim sitting in the chair across from me. He had a big smile on his handsome face. He said, "Now we know Chris. Now we know."

I knew what he was talking about. I had finally came out of the closet. I proved I could be Jim's pussy. Not only could I be, but I wanted to be his pussy. He deserved all the pussy he could get. Jim jumped up out of the chair and said, "I have to go. I have a date with another ugly girl. I'll see you tomorrow." Then he added the word, "Faggot!" He went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I was left sitting naked on the sofa covered in cum. I was exhausted. I didn't know how Jim could have any energy left. I wondered if sex was going to be interesting with Jim in the future. No matter if we ever had sex together, he never was going to love me like I loved him. After tonight, I could live with the relationship we had. As long as Jim, gave me his sperm from time to time.

dirtyword
dirtyword
302 Followers
12