Jim's Legacy Pt. 1 Mina 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,995 Followers

They both agreed with our guidelines, I didn't expect any less from Sara, after all it was modeled after how my parents did it, and she was familiar with the concepts and saw how well it worked and how happy everyone was overall. Charlie was happy with the concept as well so we welcomed them into our family, and now we were five.

Sara and I both suppressed our desire and waited for the others to initiate things. For myself I was worried if I dragged Sara off alone it would cause a problem with the others. I imagined she felt the same way. We did want them all, but our unrequited love and connection we shared for so long between us had us focused on each other at the moment.

Charlie and the others saw right through us of course, and perhaps I, we, shouldn't have doubted their understanding at all because he grabbed Tracy, nodded to Tom and they all took off to one of the bedrooms leaving us here. They were so awesome.

We didn't speak, there was nothing I could say I hadn't said moments before when I bared my mind and heart to her. We reached for each other and held hands. She smiled when she heard my heart speed up as our hands came together. We went to go find a room of our own...

We started kissing each other before we made it. My body crushed up against the wall in the hallway but held so softly with her strength I felt protected. I gasped into her mouth then nipped her bottom lip. She lifted me up and carried me to the nearest bedroom as I sucked, nipped and licked her slender neck.

I barely took note of the mattress now at my back as she explored my body with her hands, her kisses growing hungrier and more passionate. Neither of us wanting to stop kissing we shed our clothes one at a time, exploring the newly bared flesh with our hands. Finally naked we laid side by side. Her C cups pressed against my perky B's as we explored each other.

My hand found its way between her long silky skin legs and she moaned into my mouth as I teasingly ran a fingertip along her inner thigh, only grazing her honey coated labia lightly as I passed it by. She whimpered and our kiss changed to soft and melting as we both teased each other, enjoying every second of the anticipation and torture of it.

I was tempted to go down, I wanted to taste her, but the kiss was so intimate neither of us broke it as we slid a finger into each other, teasing the labia open as our warm wet cores hugged the invading fingers. I pushed down lightly and quickly on her sensitive and swollen nub, she gasped and nipped my bottom lip. As she returned the favor pleasure radiated from my core as I gasped into my new lovers mouth.

As we started to finger each other vigorously we were too breathless to kiss and we just stared into each other's eyes. Our breath mixing as I got lost in her glowing light green eyes as I watched her peak.

"Oh.. God... Mina... Please don't stop!!" she said in gasping breaths as her core tightened around my middle and ring fingers. I drew a scream from the beautiful redhead when I pushed down hard on her sensitive button with my thumb.

It was so hot I started to peak as well, soaking her long pleasuring fingers in my warm gushing honey. Our backs arched and ground our breasts and nipples to each other's as we cried out. When I recovered enough breath I started to kiss her again. The warm afterglow was suffusing my body and senses with pleasure.

Just as I recovered enough to go get some of her love juice on my tongue she pushed me on my back with a smile and turned her body around. I watched as she straddled me, her creamy white thighs surrounded my head as she lowered her honey pot down to my tongue and lips. Her lips and tongue started lapping my soaked lips seconds after I started to clean her glistening skin and puffy wet labia of her love juice.

I moaned and sucked at her swollen nub, my core muffling her gasp of pleasure as I briefly licked the tip of her clit. I gasped hard as she attacked my clit with her lips, tongue and teethe while violating my core with three of her slender long fingers. I felt them curl inside me and brush my special spot. I rose into orgasm, my lips against her labia vibrating with my scream of pleasure.

I lost all ability to move my body as it arched up against her and I filled her mouth with my honey. I heard her slurp then groan in approval. She ground her core against my face at my taste. When I was able to move again I attacked her mercilessly to return the favor, coaxing her to her height.

As she started to arch her back and grind against me in rapture I reached down and squeezed and twisted her swollen nipple between my thumb and forefinger. My other hand slapped her ass hard. My face was soaked as I bit down on her swollen nub and heard her scream. Smiling wickedly I used some of my dark energy to extend her orgasm. Her voice just a squeaking gasp as I released her right before she passed out.

After she recovered a bit she turned and lay down next to me. We kissed slowly, lovingly, as our warm satisfied bodies lightly brushed together at the smallest movement.

Sara said with reluctance in her voice, "I need to go feed, if I knew this was coming I'd have chan...."

She trailed off as I place my finger softly on her lips. "Do you like to feed?"

She looked confused but answered my question anyway, "Not really, but it's necessary."

I smiled and said, "Not for my mate and lover it's not."

I used the trick Jeremy showed me, but this time I opened one of those strange purple energy microscopic portals to where dark energy originates, and I filled Sara's body with it as her eyes widened in surprise.

Jokingly I said in a mournful voice, "I guess you're stuck with me in bed then."

Her blinding white and wide grinning smile contrasted with her faux morose tone, "Yeah, too bad."

Then she pulled me into a passionate kiss and her fingertips started to blaze a trail to my molten hot core making me moan in her mouth at the erotic feel of her fingernails brushing against my silky smooth skin...

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,995 Followers
12