Jim's Legacy Pt. 1 Mina 08

Story Info
Found out and Trial.
4.1k words
4.76
17.1k
9
0

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,973 Followers

Chapter 8 -- Found out and the trial.

How in the hell did this happen I thought as I launched into an orgasm, the painful overstimulation of being filled from both ends while eight hands and two mouths caressed my flesh. I cried out, muffled by Charlie's huge cock as it twitched and grew wide with the stimulation of my vibrating throat...

===========================================

Earlier that evening...

It was coming up to night time so I slipped into the room where Charlie was sleeping. I hadn't been with him yet and I licked my lips as I anticipated giving him a nice wake up call. I couldn't wait to have his cock in my mouth. I crawled into bed pulling off the sheets and my nipples tightened. He was sleeping naked and he was every bit as well built as I had dreamed.

I knelt down between his legs as I felt his dark energy begin to stir and took his flaccid cock into my mouth. My eyes looking up sultrily, expectantly waiting for him to look down. When he did his eyes widened as he took in my wanton sultry look, completely naked and here to service him. He grew in my mouth quickly, teasing the back of my throat as I sucked his length and held his balls with my fingertips, nails softly and teasingly grazing his nut sac.

"Oh god Mina, that's fucking amazing," he said breathlessly, his legs widening to give me more room to pleasure him.

I worshipped his cock. I was so focused on pleasing him I failed to hear Tom enter the room, so it was a complete surprise when I felt the bed shift behind me. I felt a hard slap on my ass then Tom's cock buried itself in one forward stroke into my wet pussy, pushing me forward which buried Charlie's cock in fully in my throat. Knowing I was about to choke I instinctively reached for dark energy and deadened the choke reflex in my throat and relaxed the muscles. Determined to now pleasure both of these men.

Tom started to pump into me hard. It was my first time from both ends and it felt so fucking good. I felt so full and moaned softly in satisfaction knowing I was giving these two men I loved the pleasure of my tight little body. Charlie pulled out long enough to get on his knees like Tom was behind me, then grabbed my hair and buried his cock back in my throat. I was no longer blowing him, he was fucking my face. My nipples tightened and tingled with pleasure at the thought.

I became a wanton slut, concentrating on moving with both of them to maximize their pleasure. My throat and my honey pot tightening and milking their plundering rods. Then I felt the bed shift again and someone shimmy under my body from the side between my arms and legs. I immediately recognized Tracy's soft sensuous lips as she sucked in one of my nipples.

Her hands moved to pleasure me as well, one hand tweaking my other nipple and the other started to twiddle my swollen sensitive clit. I moaned in pleasure and enjoyment as I became the center of a family orgy, to my complete surprise. What had started out as a simple wake up call for one mate had turned into this wonderful mélange of bodies. I started cumming hard, locking down on their cocks on both ends, milking them.

I screamed, "FUCK!" It came out mangled and muffled by Charlie's long hard pole.

When I came down from the orgasm I felt new sensations on my body. Sara had gotten on the bed as well, straddling Tracy's middle, and was caressing my body with her hands as she licked down my ass crack to my dark star. I started to orgasm violently as her tongue violated my sphincter, my body felt like it was struck by lightning and I couldn't even gasp out as the overwhelming feeling rolled through my body. I could feel Charlie and Tom still thrusting in at both ends.

I felt one of Tracy's and one of Sara's hands disappear off my body and shortly after their gasps and moans of pleasure filled my ears. Charlie and Tom started to grunt loudly and I could feel their manhood swell and surge launching me into painful ecstasy for the third time as they shot their salty musky batter into both of my warm cock milking holes. Cries of rapture rose to my ears from Tracy and Sara as I passed out from the intense over stimulation...

==============================================

I came too and smiled as I heard Tracy giggle.

Tracy asked in giggling concern, "Hi there Mina, you okay baby?"

"Oh my god yes, that was crazy awesome," I said breathlessly, a satisfied smile on my face.

I looked around the bed at the pile of bodies thinking we all probably needed a shower and said with a laugh, "We are going to need a bigger shower stall."

Sara said with an arched brow, "Why you planning on this happening again."

I replied with a grin, "Absolutely, but right now I think it's your turn."

She squealed when the rest of us reached out for her...

=========================================================

Sara nodded and said, "I think so too, but she is closed off and mopes from afar.

Sara, Charlie and I were talking about Andrea, she was gone of course, watching over Tracy. Her and Tom were out shopping right now.

"But, what about Sam and Gabby? Doesn't she..." I trailed off.

Charlie shook his head and Sara said, "No. She was in love with Sam back when your mom first got pregnant, but he vamped out and she couldn't stick around anymore. From what I understand they get together for a threesome every once in a while but not lately. I don't think Sam ever loved her, it was just a sex thing when the three of them...

"You get the point. But she stopped even that when she started guarding Tracy. I think she is just once bitten twice shy, but she obviously has feelings for Tracy Tom and you. I think she is afraid if she voices it, well, that she will get hurt again. I was there and I remember she didn't take it well at all when Sam had Gabby change him."

"Should we give her a chance?" I asked. "Maybe include her socially and see what happens? I can keep Tom and Tracy able to see and talk to her. Plus liking us or not, I really would rather get to know her better before extending any kind of invitation. I like her well enough but I don't know her, like you said she is closed off."

Both agreeing to my assessment I put the plan in action, we decided not to mention it to Stacy or Tom since Andrea could read their mind all day long. Plus it would be better if they came up with the idea or started to like her independent of our influence.

I felt funny keeping something from them, but then they did the same to me until I was ready to really get with Sara and Charlie. I wasn't so much hiding it as giving them independence to come to a decision spontaneously. Also, if it didn't work out I didn't want to hurt Andrea's feelings any worse than they were.

I set up Tom and Tracy with the light energy fueling the perception centers in their brains, giving them a recharge every morning. Andrea seemed uncomfortable at first but soon enough she was chatting with everyone like we were old friends and she started to loosen up a bit. It didn't take long for Tracy and Tom to notice the same longing looks the rest of us did from the petite pixyish redhead.

=========================================

It was a Friday afternoon when I felt it. The energy links I left on the property went off and I detected something that scared me much more than a bunch of Necromancers would. Angels, a whole bunch of them. Oh crap. I ripped a portal open right next to my father as I could sense my family through the links and stepped through.

"Hi dad, what's up?" I asked while taking in the sight of 20 angels standing a few feet away.

He just shook his head as one of the angels continued speaking, "Did you think you could get away with this Nikki? How could you? You must come with us for judgment and the abomination must be destroyed."

I heard my father's teethe grind and the gasp that left Ariel's lips as she clung to Wade. My mother Mia looked pissed off and mother Nikki looked scared, and ashamed.

I said with steel in my voice, "Perhaps I should judge you instead. Your fear of the past is leading you to make a mistake."

The angel looked at me and said, "It is the law child, you know not the horror the nephilim brought."

"Yes, but it was your weakness and lust that brought that horror. You ran around fucking like rabbits without a thought to responsibility. Of course they grew up to be horrors, they had no one to teach them right or wrong, or to bring them up short because they were being raised by powerless single parents who probably feared them. I am also guessing humanity was a lot more uncivilized at the time.

"Nikki conceived him through an act of love, not lust. She stayed to teach him right and wrong and he was brought up with many parents and raised in love. A big difference from what happened last time. You must not revenge the failures of your own race on my brother and mother who are good beings. There must be someone we can talk to that can make a decision."

My father said, "There is nothing we can do, Nikki said this might happen, despite the injustice of their law."

"Well? Is it possible to revisit this law, who can grant an exception? My brother is obviously not a monster."

The angel shook her head. "I'm sorry. It is the law, though I must admit your argument is valid. A lot of the problem back then was fueled by circumstances that aren't present here. I will bring this up at Nikki's trial, perhaps she will be forgiven." She shook her head again as if she didn't believe what she said would happen.

I said, "Can you hold the trial here? I believe it is important that whoever decides should see Nikki's family as well as my brother. It is harder to dismiss the truth when it is in front of your face, unless truth and mercy have no place with angels. Being raised by one I don't think that's true, but then you want to kill my brother just for being born. Punish him simply for existing and not for his actions.

"I refuse to believe it. The law is there to prevent a horror from happening again, not to cause one. To me as a human you have nothing on my brother except his existence, which is not enough."

I knew I was coming across preachy and prepared, but over the years I had practiced this argument in my head to death. Hoping that I never had to use it.

The angel looked troubled and closed her eyes to communicate. I could feel her reach out to someone in that other place and commune with it. Curious I followed the link between them and could sense the being's energy. It was another angel but felt male.

I also knew, now that I followed her link, I could connect again on my own. I did not try to read them though. I was hoping to get through this with discussion, I could always threaten later. Truthfully I was trying to avoid it. I'd much rather get the law changed then fight angels for the rest of my life. But there was no way in hell I would let them have him and my mother.

My father seemed resigned, but then he couldn't fight them and win. Nikki had probably told him if it ever happened there would be no fighting it. Of course, I could.

The angel finished and said, "We cannot do it here, male angels are forbidden from entering the earth. However he did agree that your brother would not be harmed until the trial was over and we have come to the decision to harm him, which is now in doubt. We will also review the law during trial. Your mother must come with us though."

Crap. I put a hook into my mother to track her, but I used purple energy instead of light so it couldn't be destroyed. It would simply absorb any light energy that targeted it. I needed to be able to get her back in the worst case and I was still hoping they would change their mind and law. No one seemed to notice when I set it, it was very small.

"How long will it take?" I asked

"Couple of days," the angel said.

I watched as they took my mother Nikki away and disappeared in a bright flash of light.

"Thanks for trying," my father said.

I kissed his cheek and then rolled my eyes. "Don't worry dad, they will do the right thing, or I will make them."

He raised his eyebrow so I winked at him.

I did not mention I could feel Nikki's despair...

I sent through the link, "Mom it's okay, nothing will happen to you, I promise. I went the persuasion route because it is how you raised me, and I hope the law based on fear and their folly will be modified. If it isn't I'll have to storm the castle."

I sighed as her despair turned to worry and fear about my safety, but also hope. I gave my family hugs and headed back, to my shock I was immediately engulfed in a fierce hug... By Andrea.

"I'm sorry Mina. I know your brother is a good man... You would think we angels would know better and question why an evil necromancer would give away this information to them. Although I always hoped the rest of my kind would never find out at all."

I asked, "You knew?"

She snorted, "Of course, I was there. They hid the pregnancy from energy detection, but not from eyesight. I... Just couldn't turn in Nikki, and I didn't see the harm in just one nephilim if he was surrounded by others with power to keep him in check and raise him right. And I was right. Wade is a fine young man."

I told her what I had said and what was going on, she was still worried about Nikki but seemed to lose her panic about it, had some hope it would work out. One thing I couldn't figure out was how a necromancer found out...

=================================================

My family was very supportive over the next two days, I spent most of my time monitoring things where Nikki was, I couldn't tell how it was going at all. The judge was the picture of impartiality during the trial. They did keep their word however and I must have been convincing the other day. The angel I talked to in the group did a good job speaking out against the law as it currently stood.

I could tell it was finishing up so I went back home... No, I went to where I grew up, to my parent's home. This is my home now, with my family. I would have smiled at the shift in my perceptions if I wasn't so worried. They all wanted to come I knew so I used the protection spell I learned from Ariel to wake up Sara and Charlie and we went together, I ripped a hole in the universe and we walked into my old backyard.

We all waited, walking on glass as we had lunch together. I felt the angels come back and knew we would hear the results first hand. I would not get a preview of the verdict.

We headed outside and hoped for the best. There was no greeting. She just started to deliver the verdict verbatim as it happened over there.

The first part was good, everything I hoped...

"The law was changed. It is neither Wade's fault he was born, nor for what he is. He will be watched however and judged if he performs evil deeds."

The second part...

"As for Nikki getting pregnant, that is not her fault either, the power the human Jim possesses and used to cause conception was unforeseeable, therefore Nikki will not be stripped of power and become fallen.

"However, after that she concealed the truth from her fellow angels and covered up the incident which is untenable. It is the verdict of this court that she be stripped of her guardian status of the human Jim and forbidden from returning to earth."

I would have fallen had Sara and Charlie not noticed my distress and held me up. The pain and loss I felt over the link from Nikki was overwhelming and I broke down in sobs as it combined with my own sorrow. I wanted to reach through and grab her, consequences be damned, but I stopped myself.

I wasn't sure what to do, I would have fought them all to save Nikki's or Wade's life, but they were not in danger, and despite my pain I knew deep down that the verdict was... Just. She had done that. This middle ground of bad news left any actions taken by me unjustified. She was an angel and it was their law. I decided to think on it later, I was in too much pain right now to think straight.

My family led me to the house and comforted me. I even almost smiled when I saw that Andrea too was there, giving comfort to us all.

============================================

The next couple of days were hard. We stayed and missed some classes. I was able to connect my father and other mothers one at a time to talk to Nikki through my link. I was kind of the phone company to the afterlife for a while. I did the same for my sibs as well. Wade was the hardest, Nikki being his birth mom. Marie almost left so Nikki wouldn't be alone leaving my father with three mates left but Nikki talked her out of it, they loved each other deeply, but dad needed her more.

After talking it over with everyone we had decided not to do anything, what if we planned a break out and she was banned from returning or worse was caused to fall? The stakes were eternity, the gain the last years of my father's life. The stakes were just too high to take a chance. They would wait and be together later. Still, it was a bitter decision and we all felt helpless. But life goes on and Tracy, Tom and I needed to get back to our classes.

As the next month past I found myself smiling and laughing more and more like my old self. Andrea also had started to feel more like one of us instead of just a guardian. I already knew I could count on her. She had my families back for the last 20 years after all, and without us even knowing it. I wondered how to broach the subject as any discussion of it would be read by her, which would get awkward if Tom or Tracy were against it.

The question became moot however when Tracy and Tom suggested it to all of us, with her in the room. I supposed that was ok since she always would be. There wasn't exactly another option. We all agreed right away, apparently everyone else had the same issue I did and was waiting for someone else to bring it up. So my family grew by one, we were six now. It felt complete to me, but who knows what the future will bring.

==========================================================

I woke up with a warm tongue teasing its way between my pussy lips to get at my warm honey pot. Looking down I saw a pair of dark green eyes looking up at me, her long auburn hair flowed out and over my legs, teasing my inner thighs as her head moved. Andrea winked up at me as she took another lick of my sweet honey.

"Mmmm, good morning," I purred out as my body jumped slightly at her ministrations.

She spoke into my mind so she could continue pleasuring me at the same time, each dirty sentence causing my core to heat up a little hotter.

"You like my tongue in your hot wet pussy don't you, how I look up into your eyes as I worship your body with my tongue and hands."

As she said hands she reached up and twisted both my nipple brutally.

"You like that don't you, the pain. You're my little pain slut aren't you. Should I bite your clit, would you like that slut?"

I moaned loudly at her verbal abuse and nodded slowly as I kept eye contact. My core was burning hot, my body submitting to her control. What I wouldn't take for a second from anyone else turned me on so much from those I love. My pussy twitched in anticipation and finally she sucked it in and bit it at the same time she slapped my tit hard, making my nipple both tingle and burn with the sting.

I arched my back and ground myself against her mouth as my core exploded sending rapture throughout my body.

"What a good little slut, you liked that didn't you. I love how your little slut body quivers on my tongue. I think you deserve a reward."

She slapped my other tit as I was still in the midst of my intense orgasm. It was like a lightning strike and I screamed out. Then, god bless her, she sent light energy into my honey pot. My body locked up and arched even more as my orgasm rose even higher and was extended.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,973 Followers
12