Jim's Story Begins with Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We pulled up in front of Jim's and Kim's car was parked out front. As well as Jim and I knew each other by now and as often as I was coming by I got out of the habit of knocking. Carla and I went in and walking into the kitchen and looking around the house we didn't see them. I was walking out of the hallway and Carla was standing next to the sliding glass goor with her hand over her mouth suppressing a smile while she looked out the window.

I looked out and said "Oh god, it's a good thing Kim can't see us." We both lingered a few seconds before turning around as we watched a naked Kim on her knees in front of Jim as he sat also naked on a patio chair with his legs spread wide and his hard cock sliding in and out of her mouth as her head bobbed up and down while she stroked his shaft. Both of their eyes closed apparently lost in the moment.

"It looks like Jim is feeling a little better." Carla giggled as we were exiting the living room through the front door. I got a fiendish grin and looked at Carla. Her expression turned into an almost panicked look. "No, don't you dare!" Before she could protest any farther I bumped her back into the house and closed the door loudly, almost slamming it. I figured we had about 10 seconds if we walked slow to get to the back of the house giving them ample time to get into the jacuzzi or pool.

Carla being very embarrassed got to the sliding glass door well after I did. I was opening the door when she caught up to me.

Jim and Kim were in the jacuzzi when we walked out. And hearing the door slide open Jim met us with a "Hey you guys, this is a nice surprise."

It appeared Kim was having a little bit of a harder time hiding her embarrassment as she just waved and her eyes shifted between us looking for a clue that we had seen them in an intimate moment. Carla being equally embarrassed was having a difficult time hiding it as well and avoided any eye contact.

"We thought you could use some company so we brought some beer." I held up a six pack in each hand. "IPA, or Pale Ale?"

"An IPA sounds great, you will excuse me if I don't get out to get it, we weren't expecting company and"... his eyes glanced down beneath the water line and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm not sure the doctor would want you to be waited on hand and foot, isn't it better to be up and about?" I held up a bottle of the IPA taunting him with it.

"Well ok, have it your way" Jim, since I have known him has never been shy or necessarily modest. And with us being on so many deployments together we certainly have had our share of wild times. So it wasn't a surprise to me to see him jump out of the jacuzzi to retrieve his beer.

"Oh my god!" Carla's eyes followed Jim as he walked over to retrieve his beer. The water running off of his toned body and his cock swinging back and forth. Her second "Oh my god"! was after Jim had turned around and was on his way back to the jacuzzi and the tone of it indicated she wasn't looking at his ass. His wounds were healing but the scars from being tortured and shot and the following surgeries were still very much present.

Sitting down in the jacuzzi and taking a sip of his beer Jim grinned and asked "Come on in the water is great." Clearly returning my challenge.

Glancing at Kim, she still had a smile and seemed to enjoy the interaction so far, so I shot back "Thank you, I think I will." I wasn't about to back down from this one. And in short order I was naked and getting in the water as well.

It didn't take long for all eyes to be on Carla and for Kim to say "Don't make me be the only woman to be naked in here with these guys."

"Ok, I guess when in Rome"... and with that she did a slow strip tease to all of us cheering her on. When her bikini panties came off she twirled them over her head and let them fly into a chair, and she bounced over with her tits and ass jiggling all the way. "Damn, I forgot my beer." She looked over at the patio table with the six packs sitting on it.

"I'll get it for you". Kim was on her way out of the water before Jim or I could volunteer to get it. Her body swayed and bounced in all the right places as she unhurriedly got Carla's beer and one for herself. Jim has a type he is attracted to and Kim fit the template. Her short stature and thick legs and a great tan was exactly what he liked. She seemed to enjoy Jim's whistle as she walked back emphasizing the sway in her hips. Upon getting in she handed Carla her beer and held hers up and the two clinked them together in a toast and planted a very big wet kiss on Jim and judging from his expression she must have grabbed a handful below the waterline because he playfully tweaked her nipple and kissed her passionately. "You keep that up and you're going to get more than you bargained for mister". Again a squeeze below the waterline got a reaction out of Jim.

Carla being affected by watching the playful banter found my growing cock and wrapped her hand around it and stroked it a few times and leaned over and kissed me deep and in a low voice and looking me in the eyes said softly "This could get out of hand." And she squeezed my cock and ran her hand up to rub her boob and squeezed it pinching her nipple between her fingers. I ran my hand down her thigh to rub her pussy and was surprised to find Kim's hand already there rubbing Carla's clit. Carla had her legs spread wide with one over my leg and the other over Kims. She was starting to moan and it became obvious she was going to cum as Kim's hand expertly guided her to what would only be the first time. When it started to subside she stood up and bent over the edge of the small pool and said "I need you in me." Looking at me with as much lust as I had seen in her before. Her round ebony ass invited me to enter her from behind with what she had always referred to in private as her "Big toy."

Carla was clearly enjoying me fucking her from behind and she lay her head on Kim's thigh and rubbed the inside of it until Kim sitting on the edge moved over placing her smooth pussy in front of Carla who was soon licking the folds and sucking on the lips teasing Kim causing her hips to gyrate and lift off of the deck begging for more. Her legs spread wide and her feet with yellow polish on the nails planted next to Carla's elbows. "Oh, oh, that feels good! I need a cock in me." She got up and joined Carla bending over the edge of the pool. And as Jim started to push his swollen cock into her the two women locked in a passionate kiss and soon they were both being slammed from behind. The sounds of Jim's and my hips slapping their perspective targets got louder and louder as our pace and rhythm picked up. We alternated our thrusts so as he was plunging in, I was winding up for another. It was a contest to see who could make his woman cum first while out lasting his friend.

Jim's stamina always amazed me. It was like he could perform on a schedule. I came first and after it was clear I did, Jim pulled out of Kim and shot the first rope over Kims head before plunging back into her for the successive spurts. Filling her until his cum ran out of her pussy as spasm after spasm filled her.

"Well you are clearly feeling much better." Carla said as she got up and retrieved a round of beer for all of us.

Jim took one from Carla and answered "I am. Sage won't let me come back yet. I'm feeling pretty good and I can't stand not being involved." Time will make it 100% I'm sure. I need to be back, all this civilian stuff might be ok for some, but I'm not wired this way".

*******************************

I watched the expression on Kims face that day, and the days after when Jim returned to Sage. It was evident she wasn't crazy about the idea. And it became a problem after they married and he returned. I guess she hadn't considered who she was getting. At first he was back in the office as the analyst he was hired to be, but being who he is, he was back to being deployed like the rest of us and she couldn't cope with not knowing where he was or how long he would be gone.

Their marriage ended as fast as it started. There were long talks with both Jim and Kim. She saw the scares as a constant reminder of the direction a deployment could go. Jim lived hard in those days. both at work and in his time off. The hard play and wild times are what attracted her to him. She loved the attention she got when a get together got crazy and turned into her being in the center of a group sex scene. She loved that he loved it too, but it wasn't enough to keep a marriage together.

Jim had an indestructible attitude and nature in those days. In time he was back to normal, training with the reat of us. Part of our training regime was to be dropped 3 miles off shore at night and we swam back to the beach. Most of us hated it. It's unnerving, in what seemed like the middle of a black ocean, black sky, and your team in black wetsuits. But Jim, he loved being part of the sea, the stars at night, the sounds and smell of it.

He never acted foolish, just confident. His mind was made for this. And he knew how to get out of his body what he needed. He was among the most competent swimmers I knew in those days.

I had known him to be out in a kayak in big seas in the winter. He said he was intrigued by the power of it. He called it "The majesty of the sea.". It's like a spiritual thing to him. As long as I have known him, his place of refuge was the ocean.

The deployments we had over the next year were hard. We lost some friends, the agencies we worked for sent us out and put us at unnecessary risk. The Russia thing Jim was involved in was ever looming and seemingly was the reason for it. Being in the intelligence end of these missions Jim knew better. He was quiet with the team about it, but behind closed doors was very vocal about the risk they were putting us in. It all came to a head when they tried to force him into producing the original documents from his embassy raid.

There was no trust left between Jim and the directors of the CIA, FBI and the DOD. The lower level managers loved him but their hands were tied. It caused too much tension with Sage and those departments and Sage was forced to "deal with it." All of it shook out to an "early retirement" for Jim with a seven figure "Retirement package" and a verbal promise the embassy documents would never see the light of day. Jim was smart and they knew it. There was already a mechanism in place that guaranteed the documents would become public if they fucked with him. All he wanted from them was to be left alone, and all they wanted was the confidence that secrets would remain secrets. He felt he had given so much in their service and to be treated like this when he got hurt was a problem for him.

***********************

Ten years later.

**********************

In 2008 the economy crashed and Jim's business was booming. It seemed people drank regardless of their finances. The craft beer scene in Southern California was exploding and Jim's consulting company guided many breweries into existence and upgraded many more. Over the next ten years Jim settled down a lot and settled into a business he loved and was good at.

"How long are you going to be in Oregon?" I sipped my beer and walked over to Jim to check on the fish he had on the grill.

"Probably a week, I'm not sure I can be away for longer than that. We have been going pretty hard for a couple of years and I need a break. As much as I hate to admit it I'm going to need to slow down some. My travel agent has a place on the Oregon coast reserved for a week and that will be a good start."

"I hear you, and I feel your pain." I laughed when I said it. "We aren't as young as we once were. There is no shame in that. Take your time. They can handle you being gone. It's starting to sound like you may be looking for a lifestyle change?"

"As much as I hate to admit it, my body has trouble cashing the checks my mind wants to write sometimes. I could retire I suppose, but I'm not there yet. I mean, what would I do?" As Jim said it he flipped the fish on the grill and motioned with the spatula "Go fishing every day?" and laughed at the thought of it.

"I don't know, that doesn't sound so bad, does it?" I love the ocean almost as much as Jim does. I prefer a boat while Jim loves the intimacy a kayak affords. And while neither of us wants to admit it being out on the water every day would suit both of us.

Carla came over to check on our progress with the fish just as I was saying it. While her and I were no longer seeing each other we were all still close friends.

"Everything else is ready when the fish is. Jim maybe you'll find love on your vacation?" She looked at him like she still hadn't given up hope it could be her.

"Listen, I'm going to relax, not complicate my life." Jim laughed.

12