Jin & Lucy Ch. 04

Story Info
Jin spies on their housekeeper, Sofia.
2k words
4.11
20k
7
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack993
Jack993
83 Followers

Chapter 4 -- Home Alone With Sofia

Author's note: All characters are 18 years of age and above.

It was a little past ten on a Friday night, and Jin was downstairs playing on his X-Box. It was one of those rare, and almost special, occasions when he had the house to himself—at least for the most part. His parents were at a party and weren't coming back until after midnight and his older sister, Lucy, had gone out a few hours ago simply saying that she would be back "later". The only other person in the house was their maid, Sofia, whom his parents had left to watch over everything and to make sure that he and his sister behaved themselves.

Sofia had been with them for close to five years now. She was a rather plain looking woman in her mid-thirties, with long dark hair that she usually kept tied back in a simple ponytail, and tanned skin which betrayed her Mexican heritage. Though she had been in the country for a long time now, her English was still poor and she often slipped back into using her native Spanish, something which Jin's mother found to be very irritating. Jin however, liked Sofia, she was always nice to him, and at times like this when his parents were away she let him eat whatever he wanted for dinner and stay up late, much as she had tonight.

Jin put down the controller and yawned, though he hated to admit it, he was tired. It felt like a waste going to bed early on a night like this but he could barely keep his eyes open anymore. Saving his game, he turned off the TV and headed up the stairs to the second floor where his bedroom was.

As he past through the landing on the first floor he heard a strange noise coming from his parent's bedroom. He stood there for a moment, not sure if it was real or if he was imagining it. It was a faint sound that echoed lightly through the dark corridor. It sounded a bit like running water. He wondered if he parents had left a tap open in their bathroom.

The door to his parent's bedroom was closed but slightly ajar, and Jin hesitated before he pushed it open. His parents didn't like anybody going into their bedroom, especially when they were away. They were very private people, which was ironic considering that they rarely ever respected the privacy of their children.

The room was dark, but Jin could see a dim glow of light coming from the wardrobe. The noise was louder as well; it was definitely the sound of running water.

His parents did not occupy the master-bedroom in the house, which had an attached bathroom, but had instead chosen to take the room right next to that since it offered a better view of the neighbouring countryside. They had then remodeled a little and turned the master-bedroom into a walk-in wardrobe with a connecting door into their bedroom. That was where the light was coming from.

It seemed unlikely to Jin that his parents had forgotten about both the light and the water. Could it be Sofia cleaning something? No, he felt sure that she was downstairs in the kitchen watching one of her Spanish soap-operas.

He walked up to the wardrobe door, careful not to disturb anything; he didn't want his parents to know that he had been in here. None of the lights were on inside; the glow he had seen was actually the reflection of the bathroom light on the giant wall mirror that was just opposite the door. It seemed like somebody was inside having a shower.

Jin was just about to go downstairs and call Sofia when the water turned off. He decided to wait and see who it was; maybe he was making too much out of this, maybe Lucy had just come home early and had chosen to have a shower down here for some reason.

A few minutes later the bathroom door opened and Sofia stepped out, Jin could see her reflection in the mirror. She had her clothes draped over her arm and was wearing only a towel. Jin couldn't believe his eyes, he watched as she walked calmly to the vanity and threw her clothes down on the chair.

It was clear that Sofia was taking undue advantage of the fact that his parents weren't home and using the house as if it was her own, but Jin didn't even think of going in and confronting her. Instead he just crouched down into the shadows and peered out from behind the doorframe. He had never seen Sofia in such a state of undress before. She wasn't the type to dress provocatively and he had not seen her in anything more revealing than a tank top. In-fact he had never even wanted to; to him she was always just Sofia, the maid.

However, she looked so different to him now, so feminine. The towel was a little short for her and only reached down to her hips, revealing her long, slightly-meaty legs. Sofia was 5.9, much taller than anybody in Jin's family; something which he had never really noticed, or appreciated until now. The towel rode up a little at the back and Jin could make out a tiny curve of her bum. He began to feel himself getting aroused.

Without warning, Sofia turned and began walking towards him. Jin froze, not knowing what to do. Had she seen him? Should he reveal himself? He was not the one in the wrong after all.

He watched as her legs came closer, a tiny gap where to two ends of the towel met giving him a window into her crotch. It was dark, and he wondered if it was just a shadow or if Sofia had hair down there. He had never seen a woman with hair down there; the women in porn videos were always clean shaven. His curiosity was soon drowned out by his panic as Sofia was now almost standing on top of him.

She hadn't seen him though; she simply went up to the dresser near the door and began hunting through one of its drawers. Jin breathed a soft sigh of relief, and crouched down a little lower.

Sofia was now standing just a few feet away from him, her bare legs within reach. He felt a strange desire to touch them; to run his fingers up their smooth, tanned surface to whatever lay between.

Not finding what she was looking for, Sofia cursed to herself in Spanish. She closed the drawer and headed back to the vanity, casually peeling off the towel as she walked. Jin eyes went wide; it had happened so suddenly and unceremoniously that he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Sofia was naked in front of him; Sofia, the woman who made his eggs just right; who had found his ball for him when it had gotten lost; who often stayed late and helped him with his Spanish homework.

He knew that it was wrong to look, but he couldn't stop himself.

She threw the towel onto the chair along with the rest of her clothes and began hunting through the vanity for whatever it was that she couldn't find. Though the lights were still off, there was enough illumination coming from the bathroom for Jin to clearly see her reflection in the mirror.

She was a little chubby, something which didn't show through her clothes, but not in a way that made her look fat. Her breasts were big, bigger than what Jin had thought they would be. They looked soft, and hung down with a slight sag, each capped with a big, dark brown nipple. The cool air outside after a warm shower, and the brush of the towel had left them both hard and they stuck out prominently, almost pointing at him through the reflection. As his gaze wandered lower he saw that she did in-fact have a bush; a thick, fluffy patch of hair that covered her whole crotch.

Jin could feel his little penis pushing against the fabric of his underpants; he was hard.

Sofia cursed again and then went into the bathroom, naked as she was, her breasts swaying a little as she walked. Jin liked how freely she roamed around in the nude, it reminded him a little of his sister, but it was different. While Lucy was a crass and liberal person by nature, Sofia was more modest and demure. Jin knew that Sofia would never roam about like this in front of others, that was what made this all the more exciting. He was spying on her private moments, seeing something that nobody else would get to see. He realized then that Sofia was the first real woman, other than his sister, that he had seen naked. The first woman period, Jin corrected himself, he didn't want to count his sister.

While Sofia was still away Jin took the opportunity to reach down and touch his throbbing penis. He wanted to masturbate so badly. He had barely stroked himself a few times before he felt the urge to cum and was forced to stop. It was too risky to cum right now, hidden like he was in his parent's bedroom; it would have to wait.

Sofia returned and Jin once again had the pleasure of seeing her walk across the room. She picked up the towel from the chair and then bent over, letting her wet hair hang down over her head as she dried it. This time he didn't need to look at the reflection because her back was turned towards him and he had a perfect view of her plump, brown bottom.

He watched as she dried her hair vigorously, enjoying the way it made her body shake. As she stepped back a little into the light he noticed that there was a small tuft of pubic hair sticking out from between her legs. It was odd, and strangely erotic.

After she finished drying her hair she put the towel down and, much to Jin's disappointment began getting dressed. Jin had never seen anybody get dressed before, and as he watched, he found that it was as exciting as watching somebody get undressed.

First she put on her underwear; a pair of rather modest, navy blue panties, and a plain white bra. They didn't match, but Jin didn't care about that. She hooked the bra around her waist and then moved it up to her chest, pushing and squeezing her breasts until they fit firmly into the cups. It looked like it was a size too small and her breasts spilled out from the top revealing a large amount of cleavage.

As she put on her usual blue jeans she started to look more like the Sofia that he saw everyday, and the naked woman from a few minutes ago was gone. She then put on the red t-shirt that she had worn that day and the transformation was complete. It felt strange seeing her with her clothes on now that he knew what she looked like underneath. He could imagine her long, brown legs lying just beneath the surface of her jeans and pinpoint where exactly her nipples where on her on her breasts, it was like having x-ray vision.

He wished that he could stay longer but he knew that he had to go; he didn't want to get caught. Jin took one last, long look, watching Sofia brush her hair with his mother's hairbrush, and then quietly tiptoed out of the room.

It was awkward to walk while his penis was still hard, but Jin managed. He closed his parent's bedroom door, leaving it exactly how he had found it, and then dashed up the stairs to his own room. He hadn't been this turned on in a long time. Luckily for him, his sister still hadn't returned and so there was nobody there to see him running with a little tent in the front of his shorts, nor hear the moans that came from his bedroom after.

Jack993
Jack993
83 Followers