Jingle Bell Fuck

Story Info
A daughter gets busy at her father's holiday office party.
2.5k words
4.34
124.1k
122

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fungirl92
fungirl92
235 Followers

Sadie Asher walked down the stairs to see that her father's office Christmas party was in full swing. She was looking particularly festive in a forest green dress with a pretty deep v-neck, and was a little bit shorter than what her father would approve of, but what could he really say now that she was 20 and on her own for the most part at college? The dress was lined with gold tinsel, she had on little jingly bell earrings, was wearing red lipstick, and she felt sexy.

She was hoping to see one gentleman in particular...

"Sadie!" her father's voice called to her from the living room, where he was standing around talking to a group of his employees. He had made partner at the law firm of Asher, Blanche, and Scott - and it looked like the group he was talking to included the other two partners were there, along with a paralegal Sadie remembered had worked there for over 20 years.

Sadie sauntered over to her father, trying not to overdo the sway of her hips - hiding a smile when all of the men except her father, who had turned away as soon as she started walking towards them, couldn't keep their eyes off her stride.

"Yes, Daddy?" she said, sweetly smiling at the group.

"You remember everyone, don't you, baby?" Her father asked. "Roger, Martin, Axel - my daughter, Sadie. She's grown up, hasn't she?"

Sadie beamed up at her daddy, glad she wasn't the only one who thought so; after being a late bloomer, she couldn't be more proud of her 34 Cs that she felt lucky to get. Her blonde hair was curled and long enough to have the edges brushing her ass behind her. Her green eyes had gotten many a compliment, her figure athletic, her thighs toned. She had worked hard for her body - except the boobs, thankfully those had just come naturally - and loved to be recognized for it.

As she turned from her father to greet the men, she made sure her cleavage was on display when she leaned over a little to shake their hands, lingering on Martin Scott, who did the closest thing she'd ever seen a grown man do to blushing when she caught him peeking down her dress.

"She sure has, George," Mr. Blanche was saying, not really caring about this obvious leering.

"I was wondering if you could show Martin to where we're keeping their coats, baby," her dad requested, "he said he left his phone in his pocket and needs to check to see if the old ball and chain called."

Sadie gave him a reproachful look. "Daddy, just because Mom wasn't the best wife doesn't mean you get to call every man's wife a ball and chain."

Her father held his hands up in surrender. "Of course, baby, I apologize."

Sadie looked back to Mr. Martin, who looked about as comfortable with the situation as a man who was about to get a root canal. "Right this way, Mr. Scott," she said as she started to walk to the stairs.

She knew he'd follow her, and she couldn't stop the grin that was spreading across her face. He was such a handsome man, for his age - he was 49, almost as old as her father's 53. He was nice and built, with all his hair still on his head - his shaggy hairstyle that most men didn't sport these days - a great smile, a strong chin - and best of all, broad shoulders. Of course, she couldn't tell this from the way he was dressed right now, she was just remembering this from the last time she had seen him.

Which had been when Martin Scott had fucked her in his 12th floor office, against the window, with her tits smashed against it while he hammered her pussy. That was probably what she missed most about him - his thick, long cock.

This party was turning out exactly how it was supposed to.

As soon as Sadie and Martin had walked up the stairs out of ear shot, Martin quickly whispered "Don't get any ideas, Sadie."

She looked over her shoulder at the man who had given her the best fuckings of her life as of yet. "Why, Mr. Scott, what ideas do you think I'm getting?" They reached the landing and Sadie turned to the left hallway, to head to the last door on the right, one of the spare bedrooms where the jackets, scarves, hats, gloves, etc were being held.

"I told you last time was it," he said louder this time, knowing they wouldn't be heard over the Christmas music being played loudly down stairs. "I wouldn't be betraying my wife and your father like that again."

Sadie opened the bedroom door, turned on the light, and left it open for Martin to walk in through. "Which last time are you referring to?" she returned with, as soon as she turned around to face him. "I seem to recall there were quite a few 'last times,' Mr. Scott."

He stood still in the doorway. "I mean it, Sadie. You're young enough to be my daughter."

Sadie took a few steps closer to him. "Yes, Veronica. How's she doing? Has she grown up as well?"

Martin looked away, his jaw clenching. "Please don't bring her up like that." He looked back at her to see that Sadie was sidling closer, still, almost toe to toe with him. He backed up a step but she grabbed his tie and pulled him forward, his body colliding with hers.

"You're the one who brought her up, Mr. Scott," Sadie whispered, as she let go of his tie to walk her fingers down his chest, her other hand moving his suit jacket farther away from the buttons on his white collared shirt. "I seem to recall, you were also the one who wanted me to wear her school uniform one special night while she and your wife were away on her senior trip... and made me call you Daddy."

Martin grabbed her hand to stop its journey down his chest. "We're not talking about that," he hissed.

Sadie leaned up to try to kiss him, but he turned his head away, so instead she licked the outer edge of his ear and nibbled on his lobe. "Just one more time, Daddy... It's been so long, I've been away at college for months without your huge dick to play with," she moaned in his ear as she rubbed her stiff nipples against his chest - she was so aroused she could feel it through her dress. Luckily she was wearing a demi-bra, so her nipples were uncovered - one less layer to have to feel through.

He released her hand to grab her shoulders to push her body away from his. "Please stop," he begged as he closed his eyes, almost pained, removing his hands from her body, and Sadie knew she almost had him.

"Please stop wanting you?" she asked. "Please stop remembering how your thick cock felt in my tight pussy every night? Please stop undressing myself?"

That last question caused his eyes to pop open and he managed to catch a glimpse of her dress as it fluttered to the floor, leaving her clad in holiday festive lingerie - a bright red lacy thong, which matching demi-bra, so her hard nipples were bared to his gaze.

Sadie looked down to where his well-tailored pants weren't doing very well at hiding the lump of his erection and then back up into Martin's face, where he was still staring, slack-jawed, at her tits. She stepped forward again, grabbed his hand and cupped her breast with it. He brought his eyes up to her when she did that and, licking her red cherry lips, Sadie said the words that would hammer the final nail in the coffin of his self-control. "Fuck me, Daddy."

And then the man that was controlled by animalistic urges that Sadie knew was still lurking somewhere in Martin Scott took over. His free hand went to her other arm and he spun her around, slamming the door shut and shoving her up against it, taking her mouth savagely, almost brutally. He sucked at her lips, pushed his tongue into her mouth, sucked hers back into his, all the while making her pant and moan as she clutched at his shoulders to anchor herself in the whirlwind of pent-up lust being released.

Martin moved his mouth from hers to nibble and suck his way down her throat, down her neck, until he reached her breasts that were pushed up by the bra practically into his face. He licked one nipple first, licking all around it, tonguing it, before enveloping the whole nipple into his mouth and sucking hard.

"Fuck," Sadie gasped, the back of her head slamming against the door, as she grabbed his hair and pushed more of her breast into his mouth.

He bit her nipple hard, earning a pleasure/pain kind of shriek from her, before leaving it to treat the other nipple the same way.

By the time he was through, Sadie was rubbing herself against the bulge in his pants, desperate for any connection with his cock whatsoever.

Martin straightened up and pointed to the bed, full of winter things. "Bend over the bed."

Sadie rushed to do what she was told, propping herself up on her elbows, looking over her shoulder as she watched his eyes follow her ass. She wiggled it for him, and his hand went to rub at his crotch. He approached her slowly, never taking his gaze off her ass.

She almost moaned aloud when he finally put his hands on her ass - to rub it, squeeze it, and shake it. Sadie's head dropped to lay on one of the coats and Martin removed his hands, but before Sadie could beg him to put it back, one of his hands came back with a vengeance - a hard slap to her right cheek.

Sadie moaned loudly at the contact. "You've been a slut," Martin said as he slapped her left side as hard as he had the right. "A teasing little slut." One more hard smack on each side. "Teasing little sluts get punished."

Sadie was, at this point, thrusting her hips back to try and get more contact with his hand, whimpering with almost each smack.

Martin moved his slaps to her pussy, and her whimpers turned to moans, that got louder when the force of each smack increased. She heard the wet slap as his hand connected with her dripping cunt and it made the whole experience that much dirtier, that much better, that much more likely to drive her over the edge.

He stopped the spanking to run his fingers up and down the slit of her pussy and she rolled her hips to try and get one of his fingers inside of her cunt hole.

"Uh-uh-uh," he chided, almost as if he were wagging his finger at her. "Greedy little slut, you need to wait for me to give it to you."

"Please Daddy," Sadie almost screamed in frustration. "Please give it to me. A finger, your cock, your tongue - anything. I want to come; I'm aching with the need to come."

Martin gave her one last slap on the pussy before giving her another order. "Then get on your knees and suck my cock like a good little whore, and maybe you'll get a treat."

She scrambled out of her bent over position and turned around, helping Martin unbuckle his belt, open his slacks, and then she fished his cock out of his boxers all on her own.

Sadie couldn't help herself when she exclaimed "Fuck, Daddy, I've missed your cock." She wasn't the only one turned on beyond belief. Martin's cock was red, veiny, large - and needed to be in her mouth right that second.

"Then show me, baby," he said, as he urged her to her knees. She didn't need much urging, though, as she had already been on her way down. She rubbed her lips up and down his cock, darting her tongue out every now and then to lick and lap while she drove him wild with her teasing. She was mouthing the base of his cock when he'd finally had enough; he gripped her hair in both hands, forced her head up, and shoved his cock in her mouth.

"Teasing little sluts get their faces fucked," he explained as he started doing just that, forcing his cock deeper in her mouth while her eyes watered and she choked a little.

Fuck if his forcefulness didn't turn her wild, though, as her hands came up to her nipples to pinch and pull at them while she sucked at his cock as best as she could while he pushed his hips in and out of her mouth.

"That's it, you whore," he grunted as he worked her face on his pole faster. "Take it, take that dick."

She moaned around his cock, the dirty talk making her pussy drip more. She had remembered how to open her throat to accept his dick more easily now so it wasn't making her gag as much, but his cock was still slick and slippery from when she did, and some of it dripped down on her breasts, which she used to rub into her nipples.

Suddenly he forced her head off his cock. Her lips, shiny, swollen, the red lipstick smeared everywhere, pouted. "Daddy-" but before she could beg him to put his cock back, he hauled her up off the floor, pushed her onto the bed, spread her legs and held them in the crooks of his arms, and slammed his cock into her drenched pussy.

"Oh, fuuuuuuck," Sadie hollered at the quick thrust that felt so good, she came instantly. Her pussy clenched around his cock, and that was his only warning before he felt her practically flooding around his cock and her cum leaked out around his cock deeply imbedded in her cunt.

He didn't wait for her orgasmic spasms to stop; he slid his cock almost all the way out, then pounded back in, making her scream again, intensifying her orgasm. He couldn't be stopped after that. He hammered his cock into her tight, wet, hot cunt, unable to control his force, his speed, his loud grunts.

Sadie couldn't tell if she was still experiencing her first orgasm, or whether his constant, rough pounding just kept sending her into mini orgasms as her cunt kept clenching around his huge dick that was stretching her and fucking her so good.

"Fuck, daddy, fuck, fuck, daddy, fuck," she chanted as she finally had the energy to thrust back at him in time with his strokes. His grunting was getting louder, his thrusts harder and quicker, until finally he gave one final shove and she felt his cum shooting into her cunt.

He collapsed on top of her as soon as his shuddering passed, and she tiredly smiled, so proud of her victory, as she reached up to stroke his hair.

"What an excellent last time, Mr. Scott," she taunted.

But before he could respond, there was a voice from the door that had apparently been opened during their vigorous fucking. "Sadie?"

Sadie's head swung to the doorway. Fuck.

It was her dad.

fungirl92
fungirl92
235 Followers