Jingle Bells

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took the gift he'd brought her in his hands, just as he had with Cynthia, and gently laid it across her neck. Just as before it wrapped around Miranda's neck and then clasped shut. Miranda gasped and her eyes popped open as the magic of the gift got to work. The sheets flew from the bed, exposing Miranda to the coolness of the apartment's air as Nick looked down at the words that the diamonds spelled out, "CUM SLUT".

Nick watched the pounds evaporating quickly from Miranda's body, the plugs in her earlobes falling out and disappearing as the holes began to shrink and close up, many of the other piercings disappearing at the same time. The tattoos faded and vanished as well as her skin softened and became smooth and tight. Her hair grew quickly out of the sides of her head, trying to catch up to the lengthening that was happening on the top of her head.

It took much longer for the effects of the gift to be fully realized, but when it was done, Miranda arched her back and cried out as an orgasm crashed over her.

Nick looked down and saw the new woman laid out before him. Her breasts were perhaps a C cup, but had big thick nipples atop of them, and all-natural. Her waist was small, but looked even smaller with the enormous flair of her hips.

She blinked several times and then sat up in bed, her now long black hair was no longer a dye job and extended almost all the way down to her ass as she sat there.

"Santa?" she asked in confusion.

Nick nodded and a wicked smile crossed Randi's lips, "Oh good? cause I've been sooooo baaaddd?" she cooed.

She stood up and pushed up onto her tippy toes so she could kiss him on the lips, her tongue pushing between into his mouth. Nick reached down and grabbed her ass, pulling her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist now that she no longer needed them to support her.

She pushed back a little from him as she broke off the kiss, "Fuck Santa, you're so strong!" she said as she tossed her head back and let out a moan as he squeezed her ass even more.

Nick pulled her farther up his body until her breasts were almost level with his face, then leaned his head forward and wrapped his lips around one of her nipples and sucked on it.

"Fuck Santa, suck that nipple like a fucking candy cane!" Randi cried out as Nick pulled back and distended her nipple as he did so.

She ran the fingers of one of her hands through his snow-white hair and moaned some more, the other hand reached for her free nipple and twisted it, pulling it out from her body as well. She gasped as she felt one of his hands let go of her ass and then come down hard on it.

Her whole body quivered with pleasure, "Oh Santa! Yes, yes, I've been such a bad girl! Spank me! Spank me!"

He repeated the slap several more times to the sound of her joyful glee, then he released her nipple and grabbed her by her tiny waist with both hands, easily wrapping them completely around it. He tossed her on the bed and then quickly flipped her over.

In response she pushed her ass up into the air and wiggled it, "Come on Santa, I know I've been on the Naughty list? don't stop now? give me my lump of coal!"

Nick grabbed hold of both of her ass cheeks and spread them apart, revealing her pussy and anus at the same time. Then he dropped his pants, slapped her ass, and slid inside of her eagerly awaiting pussy.

"Yes Santa! Fuck me! Fuck me like the naughty little cum slut I am!" she cried out as Nick slipped deeper and deeper into her.

She reached around and grabbed both of her ass cheeks, pulling them to the side as he continued to pound her, her face forced into the bed with each thrust, the sound of his hand slapping against her ass once in a while filled the room as well.

"God Santa, you're cock is so big! It must be full of cum! Give it to me! Give me all your cum!" she begged him.

Only when he was just about ready to release did he notice the one and only tattoo that still adorned her body, just above her ass were three words and an arrow pointing downwards, "cum goes here".

Nick smiled and pulled out of Randi's pussy and pushed up against her sphincter with his throbbing shaft and then pushed his tip into her. She squealed like a stuck pig, but also pushed back hard against him, sending him deeper into her than he had anticipated.

"Yes Santa! Yes! Give your cum slut her present!"

It was too much and he released deep into her ass as he watched her body twitch and spasm as several orgasms crested one after the other.

Chapter 6 - Morning Bells

Nick tapped his softening shaft on Randi's ass several times to get the last drops of cum from it, then pulled up his pants and walked from the bedroom, and headed back to the living room.

He looked at his cap and gloves as well as his sack and jacket and then smacked his lips as he looked at the remaining milk. He picked it up and sniffed it, warm and starting to curdle. He set it back down and walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

He gave a grudging smile and nodded his head in respect as he picked up the cold beer, one of his favourite brands, and undid the cap. After a quick swig, he closed the fridge and looked at the computer and stack of paper on the kitchen table, on top of it was the last electricity bill, in Randi's name, will a big "PAID" stamp across it.

Nick headed back to the living room with a satisfied smile on his face and then sat down and grabbed another cookie while he finished his beer.

It wasn't long before he stood up, set the beer bottle down and then retrieved the rest of his attire and put it on. When he was done, he pressed his hand against his nose and disappeared from the apartment.

* * *

Cindi woke up with a giggle on her lips, it was Christmas!

She threw the sheets over her body, sending a tingle of pleasure through her nipples as it pulled across them, and she almost didn't get up, only just stopping her fingers from diving into her pussy.

But she did anyway and headed right for the shower. As she passed by the mirror her gaze caught sight of her favourite piece of jewellery, still on her neck, and she stopped and smacked her forehead.

"God, like, I'm such a ditz! *giggle*" she said aloud to no one in particular.

She must have left it on last night after setting the cookies and milk out for Santa. She closed her eyes and moaned a little, the memory of a great dream drifting through her head.

"God, Santa has such a thick cock! *giggle*" she said again to no one and then licked her lips.

"Fuck, don't I know it." Randi said as her daughter stood at the doorway.

Cindi's head spun around to see her daughter standing there, naked, her own favourite piece of jewellery on her neck as well.

Cindi giggled and pointed at Randi's neck, "Twinsies!" she cried out.

"What?" Randi replied as her hand raised up to her neck and she leaned into the bathroom to look in the mirror.

"Fuck!" Randi exclaimed as her fingers touched the choker.

Both mother and daughter quickly unclasped the chokers and set them on the counter to be replaced after their morning routine. Cindi then walked over to the shower and half stepped inside as she turned on the water and checked the temperature.

She then turned and looked at Randi with pleading eyes, "Like, aren't you coming?" Cindi asked.

Randi just rolled her eyes, "Of course I am Mom." she replied and then followed her mother into the shower after Cindi had gotten the water to just the right temperature.

Once they were completely wet, both from the water and the growing heat in their pussies, Randi grabbed the luffa and started to scrub Cindi's body as well as her own. It wasn't long before Randi's lips were sucking on Cindi's nipples, and vice versa. Then Randi was kneeling down between Cindi's legs and eagerly lapping away at her mother's pussy.

It was the least Randi could do for her, she was a complete bimbo and if she didn't orgasm at least once a day she was in such a terrible mood for the rest of the week. Not that Randi was any better really, she needed a good load of cum each day just as much as Cindi needed a dick.

Randi would do anything for her mom though, anything at all, and if that meant she needed to work Cindi's clit with her tongue stud, well that seemed like a small thing to do for her mother's happiness.

* * *

"Uh, like, Randi..." Cindi said as the two women sat on the couch, both absentmindedly stroking the choker each one wore as they scrolled through the listings trying to decide upon a movie to watch.

"Yeah Mom?" Randi replied.

"Uh... well... like the rent is due next week... and..."

Randi rolled her eyes, "I know Mom, don't worry about it, I've got it covered. I'm working a couple of extra shifts at the club and Reggie wants to see me tomorrow."

"Like, which one is Reggie again?" Cindi asked, her finger on her lip as her eyes darted towards the ceiling as she searched her memory for what he looked like.

"Mom, he's the one that wants to pay for new tits for me. You remember, I brought him home from the club two weeks ago and you sucked his dick before he fucked my ass."

"*giggle* Oh yeah! Like he's a cutie!"

Randi just rolled her eyes again, "Sure Mom, he's a cutie."

The problem was, that they were all cuties according to Cindi. It wasn't like Cindi had any problems bringing home guys on her own, she was very popular around the neighbourhood, to say the least, but bringing Reggie home had been a mistake... kind of at least.

Oh, he'd fucked Randi's ass well enough and delivered a load into it, and it was nice that Cindi got some dick as well, but after seeing what the giant tits of her mother looked like... well, that's all he'd been texting Randi about since then. She was sure all he could think about was how good such a set of tits would look on her as well.

Not that she was complaining, Reggie had money, lots of it, and was generous with it as well. So if he wanted her to have a big set of implants like her mother... well, Randi couldn't think of a good reason not to.

After all, having a big set of fake tits would earn her more money at the club, and the more money she earned was the more money she could give to her mother, who deserved it for being such a nice mother to such a naughty daughter.

End

12