Jinko Heats Up The Beach!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica rubs your buns with her fluffy paws, relaxing you as you sigh and place the side of your face on the towel. She lets the gel-like pads brush against your amazingly stiff and sensitive member, making you moan and thrust into the soft cloth as her titties keep squishing against your back. Ilias, do those nipples never go down? They're as hard as your enormous stiffy and wet and slick. If only she gave milk ... you'd do quite a few things to have your lips pressed against one puffy nipple, her soft, warm breast pressing into your cheek and drinking deeply from her until you're all full and warm inside. And then she would repeat the same with the other breast. The thought makes your swollen cock throb, and she lets out a pleased chuckle as her paws brush against the tip again.

'You want this, don't you, you naughty little boy?' she whispers. 'You're uncomfortably hard there and you need release. I'm in heat and I need your release deep in my womb. I need your hard dick inside my slutty feline box, splitting open the head of my cervix, pumping its hot, boiling load deep inside my womb to get me pregnant. I need your sperm as much as you need to release it, and I've always found you intriguing since your friend told me all about you. I know there'll be less chatter and more fucking with you around. What do you think?'

You let out a grunt as her nipples press against your shoulder blades. She's on top of you, topless and almost naked, pinning you down with that body fit to smash boulders. She wants you. You know you want her abs along with the rest of her, and you haven't even felt those sexy, fit thighs. You could be hers now, and explore her body thoroughly with your tongue later. You could be the one sitting at home every night, exchanging gentle kisses which would turn into a full muscle worship and heated, sweaty fuck session. You want her strong arms around you every night when you sleep, hearing her singing softly in your ear as you doze off, feeling safe and protected. You couldn't care less about your xenophobic thoughts against monster girls, this hottie has proved them all wrong. She knows what seduction is and hasn't attempted to rape you. She knows what she's doing - not being pushy yet persistent, getting both your clothes off, carrying out an activity together which would get both of you aroused, and then ending with a much more happy ending than those Thai masseuse parlours.

'Please take me.' The words rise to your lips, unbidden. You don't feel any pressure or compulsions from her. It's a perfectly satsfying, mutual decision.

'Huhuhuhuhu. I'll take you in ways no woman would've taken you, and no one ever will. I can sniff out your virgin scent, little boy.'

An even more fiery blush rising to your face, you close your eyes as she spins you around and tugs off her sopping panties.

Her fluids have leaked out so copiously that they've stained the seat and front of her panties, and are still sticking to them. She peels them off slowly, wet strands of arousal leaving her pussy as if they're afraid to be removed. Even as she drops them on the ground and squats over your painfully hard erection, her fluffy paws caressing the sides, sticky strands still connect her quim to them.

She presses her wet pussy to your shaft and starts grinding against it, getting it all wet and slippery. Whimpering and moaning, you struggle to thrust upwards and enter that warm, wet cave of hers, but it's quite impossible without feeling where her hole is, and the fact that she's holding you down by the arms. You look up at her grinning face pleadingly. Ignoring you, she slides her pussy slowly up your shaft, leaving an ocean of wetness falling down your thighs, and places the tip of your cock at your entrance. Much to your frustration, she doesn't put it in and instead pushes your cock down further, squeezing the top part of your shaft against her warm lower lips and letting it slide down to your pubic area. She removes a paw from your shoulder and starts caressing your balls, rolling them around with her digits and massaging them gently. Her paw pads feel amazing, just the right amount of pressure and gentleness without hurting you. You really need to be inside her now, though, your dick is bursting with desire.

'P-Please,' you whimper.

Monica looks down at you, a gleam in her eye. 'Please what, dear? Please you? Sure.'

She lifts up her hips slowly, her pussy lips still brushing over your member and making you moan. When she reaches the head of your throbbing, turgid member, bursting with love juice and need, she starts going back down again. Her sloppy muff has soaked your crotch completely, no lubrication needed. She lowers herself while brushing her cunt all the way down against your aching boner. Her pussy finally rests on your pubis. The tip of your cock is brushing against her tail, and your actual shaft is squeezed into her big, deliciously round rump. Keeping your cock trapped between her tanned, glorious ass cheeks, she starts giving you a very sloppy buttjob, her juices messing up her crack as she moves up and down, gripping your cock hard with her bum and masturbating you with it.

You look around, the intensely public setting of this assjob keeping your member so hard you're afraid it'll burst into flames or blow up harder than a foundry's faulty equipment. Your hot cum would fly into the air and land back down on those smooth ass cheeks, drenching Monica with your seed and marking her as yours. Droplets and streaks of cum would be all along her ass, perhaps stretching across both buns, or anyone who took a photograph would see a huge stream of cum covering her from her butt to her back, reaching up to her neck. The thought makes you thrust up harder and faster into her ass, moaning.

Chuckling at the effect the butt masturbation had on you, Monica suddely lifts herself and lets your cock plunge deep into her, finally letting you pound her pussy, You're so backed up and frustrated from the unsatisfying assjob that you fuck her at double warp speed, your tool buried deep in her fertile fields and ploughing her harder than any rake or hoe would. You go on at it hard, fast and furious, leaving her in no doubt about how much you want her and how she frustrated you.

Monica keeps slamming her hips up and down on you, gasping and growling with need. Her pussy walls clench tightly around your dong, squeezing and making milking motions. She's determined to drain your balls and have that hot spunk swishing around inside her womb, perhaps cumflating her with a ton or two of semen. The thought gets you to harden like concrete inside her as her pussy keeps struggling to milk your balls dry. She already teased you so much that you're nearly over the edge.

With a loud moan, you erupt a hot shower of seed deep inside Monica, gasping and hissing as you thrust your hips upwards deep into her cunt. Monica lets out a few growls and roars, your naked, lotioned bodies glistening with sweat and rubbing up against each other. You keep thrusting your hips and pumping more cum into her. It must be that mamono mana or magic shit which has kept you going for so long, and helped you ejaculate a couple of litres worth of man-juice deep into her cunt. Maybe staining her bowels white would be a nice touch. You'll definitely be trying anal next.

Monica thrusts her hips up and down, milking the last drops of your seed with an ahegao expression on her face. She lets your softening cock slip out of her along with a huge pool of pussy juice and the semen you just exploded into her. Reachng down with a paw, she wipes iit up and brings it up to her mouth to taste. She puts out her tongue and licks it, moaning. The first guy she gets will have to be a genius or moron to face them.

Monica leans down and kisses you, smiling. Her eyes clearly show more than emotions for a one-night stand. They're shining with love and tenderness, which is so adorable from someone who's spent half their life bulking up.

'That was just round 1. Want me to continue this at my place?' she chuckles.

You moan and hold up a palm. 'Just ... need ... to ... rest ...'

'After that, we'll be relieving a lot of frustration in my bedroom for the rest of your life, y'know,' laughs Monica. 'I certainly hope my cute little husband is up to the task!'

She leans forward, completely naked and lovely, kissing your mouth and holding you against those large bazooms. Guess your hands and mouth won't be leaving them for a long, long time.

And that's how you like it.

12