Jip Ch. 02

Story Info
Jip spends the night with Renee.
2.1k words
4.5
34.5k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cantdog
cantdog
28 Followers

Part 2, A Night In The Life

Jip was at his aunt's place at the end of part one. He is still there, spending the night with Renee, the Haitian woman he'd met earlier in the week.

"I've never gone to bed with a woman before. To sleep. It feels very strange." Jip hugged her. "I want to feel you, all warm, right beside me, and go to sleep smelling you there. You know? I'd like that very much."

"It can be comforting," Renee's voice came softly. His talk of smelling brought sharp memories of her loss. "I wish we could always do that, and have nice babies to sleep with and make comforted by smelling good and being warm. I miss family, Jips."

"Cuddling to sleep." He had to explain the word.

"I'm sorry to cry, Jips. I'm happy to be here with you, but I cry just the same."

"You can cry. I'm sorry you don't have your babies here, too." That wasn't quite what he meant, but he had to speak in simple words to be understood. Jip held her quietly. She had so much more than he did, he reflected, in important ways. And she'd lived more, lost more. They were so different, it was impossible to see how he could be any more than a toy to her, a young man to play with. What else did he have for her? He had to lie to everyone; he wasn't free to acknowledge any of this.

That was an uncomfortable line of thought. Was he just a toy? How was he acting? How do toys act? Much the way he was, he supposed.

She smelled so nice. She looked so elegant and amazing. She fucked like hell on wheels! He could dig being played with, it was okay! But it was sad to mean nothing. Toys mean nothing, even if you have a real affection for them.

She turned and hid her face in his chest, and snuggled a little, so he hugged her and held her. The comfort was real, he could do that. What about the silver thread they had now? What did she mean by that? For sure, he could be a hundred seventy-eight and still never forget her. He didn't need a silver thread for that.

"I feel so stupid and useless to you. All I can do is hug you."

"You are not useless. I'm not alone now."

"Well, no. But I'm still not much good to you; I'm still a kid right now."

"Many Ayiti men as old as you have families and work. But I see that you must do the schooling, you must finish." She lifted her magnificent head and looked at him, suddenly refocused. "You will go and study in a college?"

"I plan to, yes." It was a gauge of their relationship's depth that she didn't know that already. They talked about Jip's future and hers for a long time.

Finally, she shook her head and kissed him. "You will not want me coming to your college, pti Jips-a. A foreigner. And so dark. And with children from other people. It is too silly to think."

"I've been thinking it, though."

"No. How can I do this to you?"

"You think I can't make you happy?"

"Oh, don't be silly. We have had sex, but you can have sex with anyone. You find an American woman, Jips. All of them will have sex with you--"

Jip laughed.

"But they will! Women are not all foolish!"

"I'm sorry! I was thinking about all of them!"

"I said that wrong. I am not a good plan for you, Jips! Do not make one fuck pull you out of your good life. You will blame me for all your miserable. And it will be true!"

"I know we're very different. But what will you find? Some Rhode Island Haitian man? Are there three of those? Four? And some will be married already. So who will be the one, for you?"

"I can't tell."

"It'll be a guy like me, Renee. And he'll be just as American as I am!"

"Maybe not!"

"If he can have you, why can't I have you? And Jési, Pol, and Annika-- if you were married to an American, you could have them right away, right?"

"Yes, but you are not thinking. You can't marry me so soon, so young, and have, bang bang bang all of a sudden three little children, and pay all that, and pay the college and do the study there, it is not thinking!"

"I will have thousands of dollars in school loans to pay even without you."

"You see?"

"But what's another few thousand once you have all those thousands? You just look at me and say, he's too young. You think, he's never going to be able to do this."

"You're unfair! I think of you, Jips!"

"I love you. I want you to be happy."

"I say the same to you! But how can you be happy to do such a thing?"

"Listen: you think to marry you will make me unhappy? But if you marry a guy named Joe or a guy named Steve, what makes him any different? Won't Joe be unhappy? Won't Steve be unhappy?"

"How can I tell this things, Jips? Am I seeing the future?"

"You can't see my future either! You know what I mean! I tell you, marrying you doesn't have to mean unhappiness. For a man who loves you, it could be the best thing that ever happened. Aren't your kids good kids, smart kids, loving kids?"

"Yes!"

"Well that's not a bad thing, is it? And you, you're smart, you're loving, and you can be good, too, right? You don't always mean bad news, do you?"

"Jips. Stop this."

"Where am I wrong?"

"I don't know, maybe not wrong anywhere; but you need time, to try other ideas, see other futures for you."

"I know, you've lived a life and I'm just a kid."

"Well, that is still true now. I go to Rhode Island soon, the third."

"You're weaseling out of this."

"I don't know the weaseling! But it sounds bad! And I am believing you! You say maybe you can do this! I say maybe he can, somebody can, could be Jips! You let me finish, Jips!"

"All right."

"I am not going to marry you when you graduate! You graduate, you have some sex with other women, you talk to them, and think, is this woman better? Was Renee right? And if she isn't better, you try more, try many women, rich ones, sad ones like me if you want! Think about these women, and me, and think always what is best for Jips Haskell."

"And you?"

"I need to do what I need to do, but if the man is not so good as Jips for me, I say, no, Jips is right this time. You see?"

"How long before you give up and come back to me? One year? Five?"

"I have silver tread to you, Jips. You will have a car soon?"

"Yes."

"You drive to Narragansett in that car, we will talk again, you tell me what you have found, I tell you what I found, and we fuck, too."

"That's this summer, hardly three months!"

"So we won't know by then, but you keep doing this thing. Come see me, tell me, I find the good woman, or I still want the Ayiti woman with the black children, but each time we fuck and we talk and keep it alive."

"And one day we will both know, yes or no."

"But exactly. You won't be just a kid then, I won't be having the guilt to smash your good future then. Or we will know it was not the good plan and say goodbye, maybe with one more good fuck. Because you fuck better than any Ayiti man in all Ayiti, for sure, Jips. So we have to fuck so I can't forget."

"All right. I'll try that. I'll wait."

"Not just waiting, you really give these women a chance, Jips. Don't cheat, this is too important." Jip just lay quietly, then nodded. "Good. Now fuck me; we are in bed all night, and you don't even fuck me."

Jip laughed. "Give me tits; get me in the mood!"

"Poor Jips, you are worn out, tired with fucking me all day. Have this one, there. Now you just suck, little Jips." The pad of hair she called the perfume box rubbed his thigh as he sucked, like a cat against the furniture. A hand slid around his chest and raised his nipples. It was luxurious to be under the covers, warm and close, touching so easily. They stretched the moment out.

"Try the other, now." Her pussy nudged him firmly.

"I love you, Renee," Jip told her, swapping to the indicated breast.

"Ah? Let's see if you have the mood..." The hand traced a path downward over his belly. "Yes, you have a very good mood already. I will hold this for you..."

Her warm hand slid the skin up and back and descended to play with his balls. Her weight came onto his leg; she rocked up and let her breasts dangle into his face. Warm air puffed into his nostrils from between the sheets, carrying her scent.

He sent a hand to explore her buns and her spine, and she squeezed and worked his cock again. "I like this mood you got," she said. She straddled his thigh and humped gently at it, and they kissed.

"Now. Poor tired worn out man, you just lie very still and put your hands under you. No pushing, you lie still." She raised her weight up to let him place his hands, then kissed his ear and swung her leg off. Holding the point of his hip, she kissed down his neck and licked a nipple. Her hand slid tantalizingly down between his thighs, but it just brushed the ends of the little hairs and shied away. Her mouth slurped at his chest and licked his nipple, sucked it, came off it and blew air across the wet flesh.

"This is fun, Jips."

He swallowed and lay in great anticipation. When she worked her mouth along his belly, he could feel her breasts slide along his ribs. The hand between his legs nudged them wider, so he opened them. "You smell good in your belly," she remarked.

"I like yours, too."

"You can smell it again in a little while; rest now."

She had to lift his cock to complete her circuit of his belly, but she replaced it with a little kiss. She asked him English words: hip, thigh, and belly button, as she kissed them, trailing the cornrow braids and tits along his body and stroking with a free hand. She laughed at the button image, then came up to kiss his mouth while the hand dandled his balls and squeezed his cock by its base.

"I want to do this more, Jips."

"I like it, you should have fun."

She jacked the skin along him, replying, "Thank you, Jips! In Ayiti I can never do this thing, the man will fight me down and fuck me! You are nice to do this. You will not regret it, I promise. Okay?"

"Let me smell your belly."

"Oh! Yes, here, hold still... is it still a nice smell?"

"Mmm."

"Smell the hair part. You like that! Kiss. Mmm. Okay, now I smell you some, but the pussy will be back!"

She was like a girl with a new puppy, delighted and smiling. She kept him strongly stimulated, but got creative and playful. For Jip, the experience was brand new; never had there been so little urgency. He reveled in the long tease.

She moved so much and ranged so widely that the two of them were soon uncovered. "Take out the hands, now--no! Hold up you legs, your knees, take them!"

Understanding her, he lifted his knees to his shoulders and held himself there. She grinned wickedly, a flash of ivory against the Haitian face. Then she slid down. Her mouth kissed his anus. Her tongue tip caressed it. He could see her face only from the eyes up; she wore an expression of concentration and her slim hands supported his hips and pushed him up into her face.

After a little of this, she slid a finger in as she'd done before, teasing his cock with her lips and tongue, stirring the finger inside him.

"Are you wanting to fuck me, now?" she whispered.

"God, yes."

cantdog
cantdog
28 Followers