Jithin Walks in on Us

Story Info
Boyfriend walks in on me paying with my friend's small cock.
1.6k words
3.44
87.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mythila
mythila
38 Followers

To say I was scared would be highly inaccurate. My heart was in my mouth and that familiar pain from a strained gulp had me rendered speechless. I sat there with my mouth half-open, just staring at him as he stood leaning against the door-frame. He showed no sign of either anger or shock. His was a look of intense interest and he seemed distant, not making eye contact but rather staring at Ravi's crotch. As I slowly started to come to my senses, I realized that I still had my hand on Ravi's dick, pinching the head and I was still too shocked to let go of it.

Ravi, lying down and staring at the ceiling and still coming to terms with his good luck, was oblivious to Jithin's presence in the room. As I'd stopped, he heaved his groin up to get my hand back to work again. Jithin slowly approached the bed at stopped at the edge, next to my chair. Without a word, he reached for Ravi's balls and squeezed them. 'Fuck!!' Ravi screamed, sitting up. The moment he saw Jithin, his eyes went blank and stared into what he might have thought was a certain death. For a moment, he forgot the intense pain in his groin as Jithin held a semi-firm grip on his nuts.

Letting go, Jithin caught him by the neck and held him there. He turned to look at me and just stared right into my eyes, gauging the fear. 'Strip and get on your back!' he said, not raising his voice but stern enough to make me obey without a thought. I stood up and pulled my top off, followed by my jeans and underwear. I don't usually wear a bra as I love the looks I get from men when I walk or bend over to get something. I stood there, completely naked as Jithin looked me up and down. His eyes stopped at my shaven crotch. Just then I looked at Ravi, who's throat was still firmly within Jithin's grip. He too was surveying my body and I noticed that his little pecker was hard again.

I got onto the bed next to Ravi and lay down on my back, my legs slightly spread. 'Stay where you are!' he snapped at me as he pulled Ravi up by the neck, prompting him to get off the bed and on his feet. He looked down and noticed Ravi's hard-on and pushed him into the chair. He then swiveled the chair to face me and said 'you take your eyes off her and I'll cut your balls off!' I was starting to get wet again, knowing that I was naked in front of two guys and spread my legs further when Jithin ordered me to. There I was, lying completely exposed to them.

Jithin undid his zipper and belt buckle and pulled his fat cock out as he walked towards the bed. Evidently, this had turned him on as well as his cock was the hardest I'd seen it in a long time. The head covered more than half the palm of my hand as I reached out to it, wanting to suck on it. Slapping my hand away, he got between my legs and rubbed the head along my crack, wetting it in my juices. My hips buckled gyrated in anticipation, wanting him to put it in me already. His own urges were too strong to control and he placed the head at the opening, pushing it in just a little more than an inch.

'Well that's how much you'd get if you fucked this prick!' he stated, turning round to check if Ravi was still following his orders. Ravi's eyes were glued to Jithin's thick pole dangling between his legs. But as intimidated as he might have been, his little cock was erect as ever. Unable to bear the teasing, I raised my hips, trying to get in as much of Jithin's cock as I could. That want to be filled was over powering me and I reached for his hips, pulling him all the way into me. I could feel his cock hitting my cervix, stretching me to my most pleasurable maximums. The ridge of the head scraping against my inner walls, and the tickle of his balls as they slapped against my ass and touched my asshole was all too much to handle. I could feel my orgasm building rapidly and before long wave after wave of pleasure enveloped me, making my toes curl and my head to shoot back. My pussy milked his cock as it continued to plow into me.

Jithin pulled out of me and got up, walking out of the room. He returned minutes later with a bottle of cold water. His huge cock bounced with each step he took towards the bed. Handing it over to me he went up to Ravi who sat still, staring at my breasts. 'I've got some work for you', Jithin said to him, smiling. As I was drinking, he snatched the bottle away from me and got onto the bed, lying down next to me, his cock lying flat on his belly. Without a word, I got up and sat on his crotch, placing the head of his cock at the opening before settling down. I leaned forward and started to rock my hips, grinding them into his crotch. He held my ass cheeks in both and spread them, making sure Ravi got a good view.

'Come over here and lick her here! Jithin said as I heard Ravi shifting in his chair to get up. A few seconds later, I could feel a wet tongue trace the line of my ass crack. Although he spent a lot of time licking that area, he hesitated to let his tongue touch my asshole. I could feel another orgasm building up and started to pump harder on Jithin's cock as he lay there, his hands still spreading and kneading my ass cheeks. Jus before it hit, I raised my ass slightly, enough for my puckered asshole to make contact with Ravi's warm and wet tongue and moments later I was seeing stars. As my orgasm gripped me, I fell onto Jithin's chest, my ass now even higher, grinding against Ravi's tongue. I continued lying there long after it had subsided.

Ravi was still kneeling behind my ass, probably still staring at my twitching asshole. Jithin's hard cock was still in me when he looked at Ravi and ordered him to go get some lube. I wasn't sure what Jithin had in mind but it sure was getting me into the mood all over again. 'Vaseline is all I have', Ravi said as he came back into the room. 'Take a large scoop and spread it on her asshole', he said and I squirmed in both anticipation and fear as I knew what was coming next. Jithin and I had never successfully had anal sex all thanks to the size of his engorged member. Not that I'm complaining but since Jithin had been my first and last, I was still technically an anal virgin.

The feeling of warm Vaseline being spread liberally all over my ass crack was quite pleasing. Jithin turned my head and kissed me as Ravi continued to lube my ass, taking the opportunity to snake a finger into my ass. It felt great! We continued to kiss as I felt the small hard tip of Ravi's cock poke into my puckered asshole. Relaxing it, I could feel it slowly making its way into me until I could feel the weight of his body on my back. I've never felt this filled up before but the feeling was exquisite. As Ravi started to pump into me, I ground my groin onto Jithin's cock, syncing both the penetrations perfectly. Within seconds, I could feel Ravi tense up and soon after, his cock twitched in me. He pulled out and rolled over and I could feel a small amount of semen trickle out of my asshole.

Jithin pulled my up towards him and flipped me over. Getting between my legs, he drove into me violently, pushing me up towards the head board with each thrust. He dug his head into the side of my neck and grunted, before pumping warm loads of cum deep into me. The moment he was done, he got up and off the bed and stared at my bald pussy as I lay there spent with my legs spread wide. Thick loads on his cum oozed out of my pussy, mingling with Ravi's. I felt cheap and used and I really liked it. He then looked at Ravi, still lying on his back and recovering. He walked over to the other side of the bed and gripping him by the back of his neck, pushed him towards me and between my legs. Pushing my knees further apart, he shoved his head into my messy crotch. 'Lick her clean and don't miss a drop!' he snapped, shoving Ravi's head into me even though he tried desperately to pull back, obviously repulsed at having to lick someone else's semen.

Soon I could feel a compliant tongue lap at my folds, into my pussy and around my asshole. The sloppiness of his tongue got me fired up again and I reached for his head, pulling it into me as I ground my crotch up and down his face. I closed my eyes and continued until the final orgasm hit me, and breaking my silence, I screamed as I was overpowered by the intense waves of heat that flowed through me. Opening my eyes to look at Jithin, I noticed he was gone.

To be continued...

mythila
mythila
38 Followers