"JLo's" Ass Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

"Ah! AH!" Jennifer warbled as she climaxed. After her orgasm, her movements ceased. I stroked her ass a few more times with my tongue, but I knew there was a feast of something even more delicious waiting for me. The hand that had been caressing JLo's clit was covered with her juices, and I licked them off and reached back under her for more. After that, I got impatient, and lifted her up so I could devour the rest directly from her pussy.

After I laid her back where she had been, face down, with the pillow under her waist, she turned to her head to me. "That was wonderful, George. And we've just started the fun. There are condoms and a bottle of Aqualube in the cabinet under the sink in the bathroom."

I went there and got them out, smiling at the dildo that was also there. My lady friend would have no use for the toy that night. The condoms were an expensive brand that included pleasure bumps, which would be unusual to use for fucking a woman in her ass, but I opened the plastic packet and rolled one onto my cock. The lubricant was in a large plastic bottle with a pointed tip, and I smiled as I wondered how much of its contents Jennifer and I would be using that night and on future nights while we were working together.

When I went back to the bedroom, she was lying partly on her side, supported by her elbow but, when she saw me returning with the bottle of lubricant, she rolled onto her belly again and put the pillow back where it had been. With her body in the desired position, Jennifer spread her legs again, and both hands reached back to separate her succulent ass cheeks to help me prepare the hole that would be providing us both so much pleasure.

I admire Jennifer's gorgeous ass more every time I see it, especially as naked and available to me as it was then. With one hand, I reached between her cheeks and, using the thumb and index finger, pried open her enticing rosebud. Holding the Aqualube in the other hand, I placed the tip in the tiny hole we were creating and squeezed the bottle.

Jennifer cooed in pleasure when she felt the liquid gush into her ass. Her exclamation of joy was even louder when I set the bottle down and eased my middle finger into her and carefully spread the lube, even including a ring around the entrance. By the time I had finished preparing her, she was squirming happily on the bed, really looking forward to the fucking we were about to do.

I was looking forward to it just as much, and had been for a long time. Being thorough, I prepared myself by coating my latex-covered cock with more of the Aqualube and wiped off the excess. When I was ready, I knelt between her thighs. The fingers of the same hand returned to holding her ass open, truly relishing the velvety texture that had felt so good to my tongue, while the other hand guided my cock. I centered the head and rubbed it up and down, feeling the brown softness and spreading the lubricant even better before making the penetration.

With everything ready, I gave a firm push. The tip of my cock wedged its way into Jennifer's delightful ass, and I could feel it being squeezed by the ring of muscles that surround her rosebud. She gave a happy sigh and turned her head toward me.

"That's terrific, George. Really give it to me now."

There was no need for JLo to say that, because it was already my intention. I really gave to her, another firm thrust, and an inch of my shaft squeezed into the tight hole that wanted it so badly. Jennifer's ass squirmed invitingly under me and I thrust forward again. Almost another inch of stiff cock burrowed its way into the tight, oily channel.

It was imbedded deeply enough that I no longer needed to guide it, so I let go of my cock and JLo's ass and placed both my hands on her shapely hips, so I could pull back on them for leverage. Her whole body was writhing under me and she was cooing in pleasure, sounds which became even louder as my cock slowly plunged more deeply into her with every stroke. I didn't stop until my cock was imbedded all the way inside her ass and I could feel my pubic hair brushing against the silky insides of Jennifer's cheeks. My body was lying full length on top of hers, and I placed my hands lovingly on her shoulders. Our faces were no more than a few inches apart, so we would be able to whisper to each other how great it was for us. There was nobody around to hear us, but we both preferred the added intimacy of whispering.

The big, soft ass cheeks of Jennifer felt so good against my body, and the muscles in her rear love channel were massaging my cock so pleasurably that I wanted to just stay in that position for a few minutes. JLo liked the idea too, because she told me how she could feel wave after wave of exquisite pleasure crashing through her body from where my cock was cramming her so full. As good as our fucking was already, Jennifer and I knew that things would be so much better when I started driving in and out of her while she thrust her ass back to meet me.

Slowly, I started drawing back, until just the head of my cock was still inside. I paused for a few seconds, while her ass wiggled impatiently, before starting to plunge my shaft all the way into her again. She felt the hard cylinder slowly surging deeply into her ass and used her arms to push against the mattress and fuck back to meet me. Our bodies came together, and I kept on driving forward until she was once again pressed into the pillows that were piled under her, and my cock was all the way inside her ass.

"Oh, my god, George! That was wonderful. I want more, but let's take it slow and make it last.

Once again, we were in total agreement, and our next stroke was a copy of the first, even to our mutual sighs of bliss. The third was as slow and just as good, as was the fourth and the many more that followed. By then, the Aqualube had fully liquefied and was working perfectly. There was no friction at all, just the tightness of her ass and the adjacent channel and her muscles massaging my cock. We fucked like that for a long and wonderful time, until Jennifer wanted to change our positions.

"This is really great, but I know how we can make it even better," she said to me. "Let me get to my knees with you behind me."

I had no problem with what she proposed, because I thought I knew what she wanted to do. With the full length of my cock buried in her ass, I let go of her shoulders and raised my upper body. Jennifer's forearms had been under her shoulders, so she could push off from them, but she moved them in order to push up with her hands. With her body raised, she reached out to grab onto the brass columns of the headboard and pulled us forward and upward, until we were both on our knees with me behind her and my cock still deep within her ass. Once again, we stayed in that position for a few minutes, relishing the incredible pleasure that swirled through our bodies from where we were joined.

"Just stay there, and let me fuck myself on your stiff cock," Jennifer further instructed me.

I had no problem doing that either. I placed my hands on her hips again, and she pulled against the rails on the headboard to move forward and draw her ass from around my cock. She stopped when she could feel just the head was still inside, paused and pushed herself back, imbedding my shaft again. When almost all the hard cylinder had been enveloped, I thrust forward, pulling back on her hips at the same time, and that first stroke ended with my body snugly pressed against Jennifer's ass cheeks. It felt so great to both of us that we stayed like that for almost a minute before JLo began to pull herself forward again.

This time, she moved just as slowly and delightfully, and we ended the same way, with my balls brushing against her pussy and my thighs tight against her cheeks. We both sighed from the excruciating pleasure and continued with the long, deep strokes. JLo remained in control, and she kept it slow, still wanting it to last and be as good as we could make it for both of us.

We fucked like that for a long time, with Jennifer setting the pace and impaling her ass over and over on my cock. Although we always moved slowly, I could feel my climax building inside my body, and I knew hers was too, because JLo's body was starting to writhe in front of me, as if she was losing some control. Once again, her hips were swiveling, this time forcing her legs to piston down into the bed and back up. After a wonderful period of steadily mounting pleasure for both of us, she turned her face partly to me and whispered the news that I had been expecting.

"I'm almost ready to cum, George. Start fucking me harder and faster and play with my clit."

My hands had been resting on Jennifer's hips, partly because her soft flesh felt so good, partly to guide her movements and partly to keep her upright. We paused in what we were doing, and I reached around to her pussy, which was plastered with her fresh nectar. I scooped some up and licked it off my hand, followed by relishing the same treat three more times. Finally, I found her clit, which was so swollen it had pushed its way out from under its protective hood, and gently held it in my fingers as I had before. I started slowly stroking it up and down. Jennifer spread her legs wider and leaned forward, elevating her ass, and hugged a pillow against her face. I knew she was relinquishing control to me but, at first, I kept fucking her at the same speed.

"Faster!" she whispered. "And harder! Make me cum!"

I fucked her harder and faster and stroked her clit at the same pace. Jennifer fucked back to meet me just as fast, while her movements became more and more erratic. Her body rocked from side to side while continuing to meet every thrust of mine into her ass, and she seemed to be almost in danger of toppling over, but we kept her upright.

"Uh! Uh!" she whimpered in time to my thrusts into her ass. Those sounds of joy encouraged me to keep plowing my cock into her ass, as she drew closer to her climax.

"Yes! Yes! I'm cumming! Fuck me harder!" she cried out joyously, and her movements became even more erratic.

I did what she wanted, ramming my cock in and out of her ass as fast as I could, while my fingers pumped her clit at the same tempo. Her head and upper body thrashed from side to side in front of me, and she kept fucking back to meet my strokes, while my arms around her hips prevented her from falling while in the throes of cumming.

JLo climaxed, crying out ecstatically while the muscles in her body spasmed. After her orgasm, she wanted to collapse onto the bed but I held her up and pounded my cock into her ass for a few dozen more strokes, until I felt a tremendous surge of ecstasy pour through me. I gave a great sigh as I also climaxed, spurting semen into my condom. Jennifer collapsed forward as I released my hold on her, and I stayed with her, sprawling on her back with my cock still buried deeply in her ass. I knew I wasn't through, so I kept ramming it in and out of her until I ejaculated twice more.

For a long time, we lay in a happy and satisfied pile, resting and catching our breaths, as my cock softened and slipped out of the wonderful place that had given and received so much joy. We whispered words of love to one another, but we both knew we would never be anything but friends with benefits. The warm and pleasant glow eventually evolved into contentment; I rolled off her and we both got up from the bed.

After our busy day at the studio, followed by our great fucking and memorable climaxes, we were both tired, and needed to sleep. I had no pajamas or any other kind of sleepwear; I don't know if Jennifer did or not, but she certainly had no interest in wearing any. Both of us naked, we took care of our personal ablutions using the supplies provided by the hotel. Back in bed to sleep, she lay on her right side while I cuddled up against her gorgeous ass in the spoon position, with my arms around her. I don't know what JLo's dreams were like but mine were incredibly erotic, about what we had just done and what we would be doing the next morning, and for as long as we were working together.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Jennifer and I did, and will continuing having until the show is in the can. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers
12