Jo & the Silk Scarf

Story Info
Jo gets tied, stripped, and taken.
1.9k words
3.68
47.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo stood outside the door of her masters’ house and knocked on the door. She shivered inside, wondering if she really be as daring as this so soon into a relationship. It was a mixture of being as slutty as possible combined with the wild, abandoned moments of passion. She knocked on the door again, wondering why her master was taking so long to answer it. Usually it was almost as if he knew that she was on the doorstep.

Although the night was hot and sultry, Jo shivered with excitement in her tiny dress. She knew what was going to happen and that she would enjoy it but every time there was a ritual to go through to ensure that her master received exactly what he wanted.


There was a buzz from the door and it swung open with a creak, making Jo start a little. She walked through the darkened hallway and into the ground floor bedroom. Her master was sprawled in a chair, his body covered in a dressing gown. He gestured for her to sit on the bed and she obeyed. There was nothing else in the room apart from the bed and a clothing screen. Jo realised that tied to the bed was a silk scarf and she knew that before very long her hands would be bound tightly to it.

She lowered herself onto the bed, making sure her dress did not ride up her thigh to far. Jo leaned forward, her hands across her lap and let her master have a good look down the valley of her cleavage.

"I knew you'd look good in that dress."

"Thank you, master." Jo answered demurely.

"Does it give you a thrill wearing that without any lingerie underneath?" he enquired.

"Yes but I have something to confess."

"Good." he answered.

Jo always enjoyed this part. Although she was a lapsed catholic, she had always enjoyed the confessional part. At least with this confession, the penance was very pleasurable indeed.

"Tell me."

"On my way hear tonight I stopped at a bar. There was a guy there who I would dearly loved to have fucked. God, he was handsome. I sat in a quiet booth and flirted with him for nearly half an hour while he was at the bar."

"What stopped you?"

"He was with his girlfriend. At one point he dropped his keys and looked towards me. As he bent down, I opened my legs and let him have a good look at my pussy. I've never done anything like that before in such a public place."

"What was his reaction?"

"He smiled. I finished my drink and left."

"Well done. You showed that you were interested and enjoyed teasing him but remembered that you are my property."

"Yes, master."

"Now as a penance I want you to masturbate until you cum. I want to hear you cum. I want you to imagine that you're with that man in the car park and he is fucking you, slut!"

Jo slowly pulled the hem of her dress up and displayed her cunt. She was already damp between her legs but she knew it would not take her long. She extended her fingers and started to rub. She found her clitoris and started to tease it, slowly at first and then faster and faster as she stimulated it even more. Her clit became swollen very quickly. Her love canal felt so warm and inviting and creamy as she probed her darkness. Jo arched her back, spreading her legs wide as she continued to finger fuck herself. The muscles of her pussy were now demanding everything as she slid her fingers deep inside herself as the first of her orgasms erupted from within her. She gasped at the warm wetness that was oozing from between her fingers. She climaxed one last and final time before collapsing back on to the bed, gasping and spent with pleasure but the night was just beginning. After a few minutes her master was by her side on the bed.

"I have something for you, my slut."

Jo was hovering between sleep and wakefulness.

"What is it, my master?"

"This."

He held up a bag and passed it to Jo. She opened it and turned it up side down on to the bed. She was delighted at what he had given her. It was a red bra and a pair of g-string panties.

"Do you want me to put these on?" she asked, rhetorically.

"Of course, I can't take them off if you don't."

Jo stood and walked to the screen. Very seductively, she started to take off the red dress, sliding the thin spaghetti straps off her shoulder, doing a slow, erotic striptease for her master, flashing the top of her breasts at him but stopping just short of actually exposing her nipples. When she stepped behind the clothing screen she threw the dress over the top of it and finally examined the lingerie.

The panties were thin and see through. Jo pulled on the knickers and realised without a shock that they were small and that her master could see the thatch of dark pubic curls behind the thin red material. The bra was similar and was clasped at the front with a small clip. The bra supported her large breasts perfectly and giving her a very revealing cleavage.

She would thank her master by making him fuck her for all she was worth. Jo felt hot and erotic and very, very horny. All she wanted to do right now was to make love all night long. She wanted her master to tongue fuck her, suck her nipples, cum in her mouth, cum on her tits, fuck her in ass, fuck her until she begged for mercy, fuck her until she had the wettest, wildest orgasm that any man could bring her to. She put her fingers in her mouth and tasted her pussy juice. Tonight would be a night to remember.

Jo walked out from behind the screen and found her master standing naked beside the bed, his cock erect. He pulled Jo close and felt up her half naked body. She almost melted in his arms feeling his prick push into the small of her back, the master's tongue gently licking the side of her neck. His hand was at the elasticated band of her panties and was almost inside. She longed for his hand to make contact with cunt. Jo felt her master begin to tug at the edge of panties and felt his hand cupped round her ass. Just when she thought he was about to make love to her, he threw her onto the bed and climbed on top of her, kissing her forcefully.

The master quickly tied her hands to the bed frame with the silk ties, tight. With another, he blindfolded her. Jo knew how these sessions ended but they were always a delightfully erotic shock when her master kissed her one moment and then half raped her the next. All she could feel were her hands bound to the bed frame with the smoothest silk and the hot body of her master against her own skin.

"I liked watching you cum but that was not penance enough."

"No, master" replied Jo.

"I'm going to fuck you. There may be some pain but you are going to cum harder than you ever thought possible. The ultimate wild and wet orgasm. Do you understand, slave?"

"Yes."

Jo felt the clasp of her bra being quickly unclipped. The next thing she knew her master was ravishing her breasts with his hands. Then he took the right nipple and bit on her nipple so hard that she yelped in pain. The tit came up red and sore but her painful squeals did not stop her master. The more she yelped, the harder he bit. Jo was almost ready to climax when her master moved onto the other breast. Her right breasts was erect and sore, tender and painful. Jo pushed herself upwards, offering her peaks, longing to feel the rush of pleasure and pain. Her breasts felt like two points of engorged fire and hurt even more as the master took each tit in his fingers and twisted them hard, making Jo gasp even more than when he had first bit them. She felt the warm body of her master leave her side.

"Master?" she asked, wondering how long her planned on keeping her like this.

"I am here, my pretty slave." he replied, "I was just fetching something. Arch your back."

Jo did as she was ordered. The master kissed her stomach, licking her warm, soft skin and she felt the whisp of panties being slowly drawn down her legs. Jo suddenly wanted to cover herself up and tried to but her hands were still restrained above her head by the silk bounds. There was a sudden buzzing sound and Jo gasped as a vibrator was pushed into her wet pussy. She climaxed hard and gasped.

"Oh fuck, yesssssss!" she breathed as the master pushed it all the way inside her cunt.

Jo felt the vibrator deep inside her body. Her pussy muscles squeezed it, hard. The master pulled it out and then slammed it in again, ignoring her orgasmic cries as he slammed the vibrator into her mound again and again. Jo felt her body erupt, climaxing hard.

"Oh master, don't stop." she yelped. Her pussy was sopping wet and swollen and she never wanted it to stop. The master pulled the vibrator out of her cunt one last time and she began to relax. She was stretched out on the bed, her tits red and sore from the loving abuse of her master. Jo was slowing coming down from the erotic high and began to drift off to sleep.

She wasn't sure if it was a few minutes or a few hours later when without warning, the stiff cock of her master plunged deep into her mound. Jo was sure that she had got control of her body back but she was simply not prepared for the invasion of her cunt like this. The first thrust was painful and she gasped in pain. The next second she could feel her master's warm hands invade her pubic area, teasing her clit like she had done earlier. Her pussy mound became wet again at his touch and climaxed slightly as his tongue slid inside her. Just as she was about to cum again on his face, he slammed his cock into her. Jo gasped as he thrust again.

"Baby, I'm going to cum again. Fuck me hard, please!" Jo begged.

She had been fucked many times but always enjoyed the first time any cock had penetrated her tight opening. The muscles of her cunt gripped hard her master's prick as he slammed into her g-spot. Jo shut her eyes and groaned as wave after wave of her orgasm flowed out of her body. She bucked and arched her back, spreading her legs as wide as possible, entreating her master to fuck her hard. She felt his shaft bury deep inside her, all the way and finally he climaxed, his hot cream spraying deep inside her in hot, pleasurable jets. He withdrew and then thrust into her again one last time as Jo came down from her own final climax.

Jo felt her hands being released and the blindfold was removed. She clasped her boyfriend head in her arms, close to her breasts, their naked bodies soaked with sweat.

"Did you enjoy that, my pretty slut?" he asked.

"Yes, master. That was the best fuck I ever had." said Jo. And she meant it. The feeling of her boyfriend and masters cock inside her was something that she always enjoyed. As sleep took them Jo decided that one day she would play the master. She smiled at that and drifted off to sleep.