jo4daddy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally relented, Jo was not truly crying, but there was definitely more than a few tears which trickled down each side of her face. Between the tears and the congealed streaks of white, she was very much the personification of contrasts.

My erection had faded while I had been beating my young lover's chest. If I was going to get back on track with my plans and bring her/our fantasy to completion, that issue needed to be rectified.

Setting the belt beside her on the large bed, I moved across the bedroom to the dresser. From behind a picture of my then preteen daughter dressed as a rather convincing witch for Halloween, I produced the previously-hidden knife and held it prominently as I returned to the bed.

Jo's eyes widened, and her long inhalation was both beautiful and somewhat amusing. As I mounted the bed, she began to struggle again. As I straddled her body, she pulled with a bit more force, fear taking hold of her mind but the bonds keeping her very much in place for me.

As I pressed a flat side of the blade to the side of a breast, she stilled save for her breathing. Her eyes were wild with a mixture of fear and desire, of want and nervousness.

...then uses a pair of scissors or even a knife to cut away my clothes until I'm completely naked and probably quite wet...

I said nothing, using the flat of the blade to tap on her breasts. Jo moaned softly, her eyes closed, and I was not certain if she was moaning from wanting this to happen or moaning from wanting this to end. Her sounds had a very different quality, one which I could not read with any degree of certainty. Yet I pressed forward with my plan nonetheless and slowly slid backward until I was kneeling between her spread legs.

I slapped the flat of the blade on my daughter's mons, and that definitely got her attention. She cried out softly, her legs and torso absolutely still as her arms pulled uselessly against her bonds. For several minutes, I toyed with her like that, my erection returning as I watched and listened to her reactions and thought of what was next in the plan.

What was next was turning in position and focusing my attention toward her right foot. It took some effort, but slowly, I sliced open the right leg of her jeans, from the ankle upward, always being purposely careful not to cut her or even nick her. While the initial cut was to the inside of her ankle, by the time I had reached her knee, the cutting line had curved to the front of her thigh, and curved still further outward as I reached the beltline, and by that point, the bound young woman was still breathing a bit quickly but had clearly settled her nerves and no longer struggled, allowing me to decimate her jeans.

It was a long process doing the same to the other leg of Jo's jeans. When that was completed, my erection had almost faded again, but as I thought of what was next, I felt the stirring begin anew.

Because of the zipper and the seam, it took a long time to cut the denim across the front of her body. She remained absolutely still, and I worked with the greatest of care, but in the end, finally, her jeans – as well as a skimpy mint-colored thong – had been rendered useless, enabling me to have clear access to her moist sex.

She was wet. The pain and the cutting, despite the fact that they were not themselves sexual acts, had inexplicably aroused her even more since the facial. The collaring and the crawling and the bondage had likely also enhanced the homecoming even more for her.

I tossed the knife aside, aiming for the base of the wall, just next to the dresser, so the knife would definitely be safely out of the way. Pushing up the turtleneck, I soon revealed a bra which matched the sliced thong in color, and in short order the cups of the bra were pushed up as well to reveal the breasts which I had beaten earlier, the redness still noticeable but definitely fading.

I practically lay atop her, gently sucking a nipple. As I teased my young lover and enjoyed how she began to writhe beneath me, I worked at my slacks, and soon my slacks and my underwear had been pushed down to near my knees, allowing me to masturbate freely as my mouth and free hand worshipped my daughter's chest.

When I was ready, I knew that Jo was more than ready. As I impaled her body for the first of what was likely to be many times over the course of the long four-day Thanksgiving Weekend, we groaned as one, and once her body had adjusted to once again being penetrated, I made love to the bound young woman, slowly pushing her closer and closer to the precipice of feminine bliss before I finally began to fuck her in earnest.

... and then finally he makes use of me, fucking me until he cums inside me, and not even caring if I can cum or not.

I made use of her, growling and grunting like a primal beast mating with any available female. Several times I dipped my head to bite her, each time making her yelp as she continued to move against me, writhing beneath me like a woman possessed with lust.

She was my trapped prey, and I devoured her willing sexuality. She selflessly offered me her body, and I took it with great greed. She allowed me to hold her heart, and I cradled it with love in my brutal hands.

When I could wait no longer, I hammered her violently, my hips bucking fiercely as my fingertips dug into her shoulders from beneath her for leverage to fuck her with even greater force. Her sounds were incoherent, but it was clear that she was desperate to join me in climax, to bathe me with a gush of love.

As my love seeped from my daughter's body, I sat beside her on the bed, touching her, praising her. She was clearly frustrated at not yet being permitted to orgasm, for sunrise was still many, many, many hours away, but I could sense that deep within, this was a frustration which warmed her soul.

I could not just empty myself inside her and then walk away. That was not part of my personality, and more importantly, I just could not do something like that to someone I truly loved, and especially not to my own daughter. Instead, she remained there on the bed, bound, her reddened breasts exposed, her jeans and thong destroyed, her face and hair still displaying signs of the facial, until hunger finally forced me to release her from her bondage, yet still we spent a long, long time in each other's arms before we finally headed downstairs in search of her homecoming meal.

Several other times throughout the long Thanksgiving Weekend, I dominated my daughter and my lover. There were several other BDSM-related fantasies from her jo4daddy posts which I brought into reality for her, and when she left the house Sunday evening to head back to college, it was not until I was watching her drive away that I consciously realized that she was still wearing the collar, and when I called her cell phone to alert her to that fact, she replied simply:

"I know, Master."

My daughter was not officially my slave, but she was officially my submissive, and my heart was filled with yet another new level of joy and love.

12