JOA: Damon's Chronicles Ch. 02

Story Info
Damon has passion and drama with Halle Berry
5.9k words
4.43
34.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 05/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rulehater
rulehater
12 Followers

This story is a spin off of the successful and wildly popular “Journal of an Agent” by Carnage Jackson. At the end of Carnage’s story, the main character, Dean Simonds, faces a major dilemma, where he has to choose between staying in Hollywood with Alyssa Milano, or heading back east with Natalie Portman. Please note that this might not necessarily have been the ending Carnage had in mind, but is my own interpretation.

I hope you all like this series, and all feedback is welcome at the link below. To the readers of my other series, “Dangerously in Love”, I have no intention of ending that series anytime soon. I would like to thank Carnage Jackson for not only letting me use his characters and set-up, but for his constructive suggestions and criticism.

If you are under 18, please refrain from reading this. To the rest of you, note that this story is completely fictional, and all similarities to real life people and occurrences are strictly coincidental.

JOA: DAMON’S CHRONICLES 2 – Halle Berry

"I'm leaving Eric for you", Halle declared, taking her head away from my crotch, where she was busy giving me the best fellatio known to mankind, and looking at me

"You can't do that, it's nuts", I yelled, my mind totally departing from the pleasure I had been receiving merely moments earlier

"I can't stand his cheating and philandering one moment longer", she said

"Earth to Halle", I joked, "you are not exactly being the faithful wife here"

"And that is because he has driven me into the arms of another man", she said, reaching up to kiss me. We kissed for a few seconds before I broke away.

"Listen to me Halle," I said seriously, "you cannot leave him, especially for me, it will be a scandal"

"But I don't want to be in a loveless marriage anymore", she said, pouting

"I understand, but this is the wrong time to get a divorce, now that you are the hottest thing in Hollywood", I reasoned

"It worked for Nicole Kidman, didn't it?" she said

"That was different, it was Tom who left her. Besides, I think Dean did a wonderful job in publicizing your husband's philandering. It made the whole of Hollywood pity you, and did wonders for your career", I said

"Do you know you are so attractive when you talk like Mr. Hollywood Big-Shot?” she said sweetly, "I so want to jump your bones right now"

"You are so insatiable", I teased, "we've made love all night"

I was in bed with Oscar winner and Hollywood hottie Halle Berry. We had been having an affair for almost a year now, thanks to Dean's initiative. She had firmly been in the driver's seat of the relationship in the beginning, and I did not mind so much. I mean, how many assistants in Hollywood could boast that they were boning Halle Berry? However, I had recently taken over the reins of the Shooting Star Talent Agency, and she became my client. It still felt weird being the one in charge and giving her instructions, but it had not done any harm in our sex life as far as I could see.

I'll never forget the day Halle and I made love for the first time. Like every red blooded heterosexual man in America, I had had a huge crush on Halle for what seemed like eternity. For about a decade, I had watched as she dazzled on screen in every appearance, and glowed on the red carpet every single time. Her exquisite sense of style, her immaculate natural beauty, and her gorgeous shape had made her the object of my fantasies for so long.

I had been having the worst day ever when my fortunes immediately turned with the entrance of Halle into the agency doors. I instantly forgot that Mama was sick in the hospital and I was struggling to afford the bills, or that my girlfriend was breaking up with me, as I saw her, in her ever radiant beauty, walk in. She was dressed in a tight pink top, accentuating her wonderful breasts, which I had been lucky enough to recently view in their full glory in the movie "Swordfish", as well as a pair of low-cut jeans, and looking simply dazzling. I managed to maintain composure as I directed her towards Dean's office, while I sat at my desk, listening in to their conversation.

They seemed to be having some argument or disagreement of sorts, so I decided to ignore it and get back to my work. I was sorting through one of John Travolta's files when I heard a beautiful voice next to me

"How are you doing cutie?"

I looked away from my desk, and there she was, with a million-dollar smile on her face.

"Not bad", I said, trying to hide my glee, "you know, swamped with work and all"

"You sure look like you know how to work it", she said slyly

"I beg your pardon", I said, as I looked up at her. Could Halle Berry possibly be hitting on me?

"Well, let me give you my card", she said as she slipped her card to me, "let's see what we can work".

"For real?", I asked, wondering is this was some practical joke that Dean had put her up to.

"For real", she confirmed, "I'm gonna rock your world".

And with that, she walked out of the room, her body swaying with each step, causing her cute ass to wiggle. I was almost in heaven. The most desirable woman in the world had just hit on me, and I knew I could not focus on work again. I had to get a way to wrangle out of the office. Hopefully, Dean would be understanding and let me have a few hours off.

What happened within the next few hours are still a blur to me. I vaguely recall mumbling through an excuse to my boss, and him allowing me to go, obviously knowing what lay in store for me. I called Halle, and we arranged a rendezvous on the beach. We sat, casually discussing a lot of things. Despite all the rumors of bitchy behavior, she seemed really friendly and down-to-earth. It turned out the aggressive sexuality she had flaunted at the office was just an act to tease me. She really was shy and demure, and we had a nice conversation. I was totally tempted to jump her bones right, but did not know if she would slap me off. She was, after all, married

"So how's your husband?" I asked, hoping to hear a negative response

My wishes were granted when she solemnly responded, "Why did you have to mention that bastard?"

"Is everything going OK?", I asked

"The bastard can't keep his dick in his pants. Running around and screwing everything that moves", she said bitterly, surprising me with her vulgarity

Like everyone else, I had heard rumors of Eric Benet's infidelity, and wondered how true it was. I asked the question that had been on my mind, and no doubt several others, since I heard that her husband had as much as glanced at another woman

"Why would anyone cheat on Halle Berry?", I questioned without realizing I had said it out loud.

"You are so sweet", she smiled, "I really don't understand"

"Pardon my asking, but how are things between you two in the bedroom?", I inquired

"I fuck his brains out anytime he asks for it, but it evidently isn't enough", she said, "I guess the moron is just addicted to sex"

"I'm really sorry", I offered

"That's OK, I'm used to it, so let's talk about you. Tell me about yourself", she said, brightening up

"Well, I'm just your average regular guy. Grew up in Brooklyn, New York, before going to USC on a football scholarship. Graduated in 1996, worked for two years, before going to business school. Graduated a few months ago, and started working here", I said

"Wow, that sounds impressive" she said, honestly sounding impressed, "So why did you decide on this career path"

"Yeah I know", I said, pretending to sound hurt, "why am I a lowly assistant and not something more"

"No, I didn't mean it like that", she said apologetically

"It's OK, I was just joking", I said, "I get that question a lot, so I just wanted to play with you a little bit"

"Well, you still haven't answered my question", she said

"Basically, it was the only way I would get to meet you", I said smoothly

"That is so cute" she said, stroking my cheek

"On a more serious note, I always knew that I wanted to conquer Hollywood. After my football career fell through, it became more appealing than ever. Someday, I hope to be a major director or something"

"Really?" she asked, "why don't you direct something now, so when you are the next Scorsese, you can boast that I was in your first feature.

That was how we ended up making the steamiest videotape ever, ending up in her hotel room. I happen to know that Dean, the nosy bastard, was snooping in my drawer the next day and found the tape, and probably wanked off to it. I also happen to know that he described the steamy details in his own journal, which is why I will not go into too much detail. All I'll say is that we began something very special that summer afternoon, which has been going on for over a year.

The relationship between us is somewhat inexplicable, it is not based on romance, nor is it based on sex. It's more of a fuck buddy kind of arrangement, two very special friends who have the most amazing sex. Of course, I felt like a pauper, since I was the lowly assistant, and she was the mega movie star, but the tables began to turn when I got the gig as head of Shooting Star. I was in control of her career now, and the control naturally extended to the bedroom. Halle was an amazing fuck, totally insatiable. I'm not complaining of course.

I'll never forget the night she won her Oscar. I was still Dean's assistant then of course, but I had been able to score tickets to the event. I would have loved nothing more than to be able to escort Halle to the function, but that was totally out of the question, since she had to be with Eric, and gossip tongues would start wagging if she showed up with some agent's assistant. Besides, our relationship was entirely clandestine, and no one with the exception of Dean, had any idea about us. I so desperately wanted to be able to brag to my buddies that I was banging Halle Berry, but Dean seriously warned against it. If word got out that Halle was having an idea in any form, the sympathy she had gained from the public would fizzle instantly. So, I went with some skinny white model, and sat in the back praying for Halle to win.

I knew how much she wanted and deserved that Oscar. She had always gone on and on about how Hollywood did not take her seriously as an actress because of her looks. She had struggled to get the "Monster's Ball" role, and given a gut-wrenching performance. Of course, I had given her a little something to increase her chances, in the form of a good luck fuck.

It was the afternoon of the Oscars, and I had not seen Halle for about two weeks. She had been doing the whole talk show circuit, and shamelessly canvassing for votes, and did not have time to hang out with me. Which is why I was surprised when at about noon on Oscar day, I heard the doorbell of my apartment ring. I was actually in the shower, and stepped out merely in a bathrobe, wondering who the fuck it could be. I opened the door, and there stood Halle, looking cute in a white T-shirt and a pair of shorts. I did not even know she knew where I lived.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked, "Shouldn't you be getting ready for the red carpet or some Barbara Walters shit or something?"

"I need you to fuck me", she said icily

"Excuse me", I said, momentarily taken aback

"I was on my way from the spa, and am on my way to the hotel to get dresses", she said

"So, why did you stop by?" I asked, looking rather confused

"I'm fucking nervous baby", she said, "My nerves are killing me and I have to get rid of them the only way how".

"Well get inside and quit standing out in the hallway with your fine self", I teased.

She walked inside and closed the door and immediately jumped on me. Her legs were wrapped round my butt as we passionately kissed. I had never felt this kind of vigor from her before, and frankly, I liked it. She pushed my robe off, and I was there standing naked. I pulled her top off and began to suck on her breasts.

"I don't have time for foreplay, I need to be on the red carpet in two hours", she said, as she jumped off and took all her clothes off.

When she was completely naked, she turned to me and whispered, "I'm going to fuck your brains out". She then pushed me against the sofa, and climbed on me. She had a savage look on her face, and I had never seen her look so horny.

"Baby, you look so great", I said, trying to make small talk before we started fucking, but she would hear none of it

"I don't want to hear any fucking thing. Just shit the fuck up and screw me silly"

"Alright then", I said, as I lifted her and placed her on the chair, her back lying on the surface. I lifted her legs and spread them apart, and then inserted my meat into her hole.

"Oh yes Damon, fuck me", she screamed

I pumped into her like a savage beast, and she responded equally fiercely. I continued to thrust really hard, not even making any attempt to kiss or caress like I usually did during sex. I knew that she was here because she needed to rid herself of excess tension before the ceremony the only way she knew how. I firmly squeezed her 36C breasts as I continued to pound her, surprisingly silent, though that was far from the case for her

"Oh yes Damon, I need you to fuck me, fuck me like I'm already an Oscar winner, oh yes, baby. Tonight I'm going to show those bitches Sissy Spacek and Nicole Kidman, but I can't show them unless you fuck me silly".

Halle was not one to publicly announce when her orgasms were approaching, but from the experience I had with her over the months, I knew whenever she was about to come, and I sensed that such a moment was at hand. Luckily, I was about to come too, and we came together in unison as she whispered my name out loud. I tried to kiss her immediately, but she pulled away

"Now is not the time for passion Damon", she said, "I just needed to be fucked silly, so I came to you, if you don't mind, I'll be on my way now"

"Ok then", I said, feeling more like a boy toy than ever before, "good luck tonight"

"From the way you just fucked me, I think I already have all the luck I can possibly need". With that, she walked out of the apartment.

Of course, the night came, and she won her historic Oscar, and she shed all those tears. I did not get a chance to even congratulate her after the ceremony, since she had to show up to all those parties and pose with her trophy. She actually breezed past me several times, not even acknowledging my presence. I ignored this, and after congratulating Denzel, who was one of my favorite people in Hollywood, I walked over to the bar to get a few drinks.

Well, the night was almost over, and the airhead model I had come with had ditched me for some B-movie pretty boy, so as I walked outside the Vanity Fair party towards the Shooting Star limo, I heard a voice behind me

"Not so fast, soldier"

I looked back, and there she was, holding on to her statue and smiling.

"Congratulations Halle", I said, "I am really happy for you". I began to walk towards my limo

"Is Damon mad at me?", she teased

"Of course I'm mad", I replied, "how could you ignore me like that. It made me feel so cheap and worthless"

"I'm really sorry honey", she said, "I was just overcome with emotion. Let me make it up to you"

"Look, I'm sorry if I ruin your big night, but I'm not going to be treated like a fucking toy anymore", I complained

"What do you mean?” she asked. She looked so beautiful in her brown gown that it was almost hard to stay mad at her, but I had to prove my point.

"I am not asking you for a relationship, I know you're married, but you could at least treat me decently", I continued, "you only show up when you want to fuck, and I'm supposed to service your needs like some machine or dildo"

"I'm sorry honey, I didn't know you felt that way"

"Of course you didn't. That's exactly my point. Just because you are some big actress and award winner does not give you the right to treat me like I ain't human", I barked

"Come into my limo", she ordered, and began to walk away.

I did not know whether she was mad or not, but all I knew was that refusing her order seemed out of the question. I walked behind her, and into the stretch limo that was waiting for her. Once inside, her face twitched into a mischievous grin

"You look and sound so sexy when you try to be in control", she said, "Right now, I am one happy Oscar winner that wants to be fucked".

She reached for my leg and began to rub her hand up and down, eventually unhooking my zipper and bringing out my cock. She brought her head down and began to suck. My head was spinning, partly because of all the alcohol I had consumed, but all the anger I had felt before started dissipating as the newly minted Best Actress was about to give me the performance of a lifetime.

"Oh yes Halle", I said, holding on to her head, "that feels so fucking great"

She continued to bob her head up and down, her tongue circling the shaft of my penis. She was already loosening her dress with the other hand, and I was really getting off on the fact that she was going to have her congratulatory fuck with me and not Eric. I wondered where the guy was, probably nailing some two-dollar prostitute down the street. Well, if he wasn't going to service the fine piece of work he had before him, I might as well do it for him.

I leaned back against the leather seat and held on to her face as she continued to suck. She was really good at this, and she seemed to be even more excited tonight, her exhilaration at having won the award obviously coming into play. I was gently stroking her beautiful face as she clasped her mouth around my cock. She was holding on to it with both hands, and gently tickling the parts where her mouth could not reach.

I felt an orgasm arrive, and in no time, I blew my entire load into her mouth. Halle loved to swallow, and I found that incredibly erotic. She downed the entire cum, licking her lips for any stray cum that might have been seeking to escape. She then wound down the glass leading to the front seat and called out to the driver

"Hey, I need you to drive"

"Where to ma'am?" the eager chauffeur asked

"Just drive around, keep driving, until I tell you to stop". With that, she rolled up the glass again, and then began to take off her clothes. There was some soft R&B music playing on the background, although in my daze, I couldn't figure out what it was, not that I cared much. I began to take off my clothes too, peeling off my entire suit till I was butt naked at the back of her limo. She was naked in no time too, and she eagerly hugged me as we kissed.

My hands made their way around her entire body as we kissed, and my erection was steadfastly coming back. I sucked on her translucent skin, kissing all the way down to her neck, and then taking her jugs in my mouth. So many men all over the world had lusted over these knockers, and at least ten thousand had to be doing so at that very moment, but it was me, Damon Brill, who had the good fortune of being the sole consumer. She moaned with glee as I continued to suck away, her hands wrapped around my dick.

After a few minutes, I left her boobs alone and sat her down against the seat of the car. I then brought my face to her crotch and began to give her head. I pride myself on a lot of things, but one of the things that women love about me is my ability to suck pussy. Tonight was no exception, and Halle was squealing like a newly born puppy as my tongue worked wonders around her cunt. I loved the delightful taste and smell of Halle's pussy, and tonight, it felt even more wonderful.

My tongue made its way to her extra sensitive clitoris and she began to moan out loud

"Oh yes, Damon, suck my pussy, oh yes, suck this Oscar winner's pussy. I was thinking about you all night, even when I was on stage, I was crying because I was thinking about the way you were going to fuck me, oh yes Damon"

rulehater
rulehater
12 Followers
12