Joan, Ally and Me

Story Info
Husband and wife share her mother on holiday.
4.1k words
4.55
169k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi I feel that I should begin this story with an introduction. Over the past few years my wife wrote a number of stories on this site under the name Mayfairgirl. A few of those stories were sort of factual, but the majority were based on fantasy. These were fantasises that we shared together that spiced up our sex life. My wife's favourite fantasy involved her mother, one I also I enjoyed because I have a thing for the more mature lady. My favourite set of stories penned by my wife was the one entitled Older Son and his Mom, because my lust for older ladies gave her the inspiration and her love of all things wet and anal make them very horny.

Sadly my wife passed away due to cancer in May this year, which is why her stories have stopped. This has left me lonely, frustrated and horny. I haven't been able to bring myself to find sex elsewhere yet, but on re-reading her stories lately my fantasies have started to return.

I thus decided to continue her legacy so to speak and try and indulge in a few stories myself, for your delight but initially for mine.

I have thus decided to start with a subject that was her favourite, hope you like it.

*

I closed the suitcase and sat down next to my wife on the bed. She rubbed her hands in glee. "This time tomorrow, we'll be lying in the sun, all three of us," she giggled.

I had never seen her so excited about a holiday. Here she was a woman of 45 and she was acting like a teenager and it was all down to one thing. This was the first holiday for many years when we weren't going alone, we were taking someone else for our fortnight annual trip to the Mediterranean. That someone else was Ally's 63 year old mother Joan. Now to most people that might not sound very exciting, but my wife has a deep dark fantasy, she lusts after her own mother. Her infatuation started when she still lived at home and never really went away. Once or twice, Ally saw her mother naked, coming out of the bathroom or once when she had gone into her bedroom just as her mother was getting dressed. Joan had never hurried to cover up and the sight of her own mum's large breast and trimmed pubic hair had imprinted themselves on her mind. As she grew up Ally discovered masturbation and although boys seemed nice, it was always the mental image of her Mum that brought her to orgasm. When she went to college, she dabbled into lesbian sex, but always with girls her age, whereas she always really wanted a mother figure. Eventually she gave boys a try, liked it and ultimately ended up with me and for years she never revealed her little secret, even though she still continued to frig herself off regularly thinking about her own mother. When her Dad died, Ally got closer to her Mum and has since seen her more regularly and finally persuaded her to join us for two weeks in a small rented villa on the Spanish island of Minorca.

Ally leaned over and kissed me, her breathing was quite heavy and I knew she was very excited, "I hope she brings those new bikini's I persuaded her to buy, I can't wait to see her in them again," she said.

A week earlier I'd had the pleasure of watching my wife masturbate as she related the shopping trip she had been on with her Mum that day.

Joan had said that she had nothing to wear for swimming or sunbathing and Ally had immediately taken up the chance to take her shopping. Her Mum had chosen a selection of bikinis in a local department store and had then tried them on, eventually modelling the best two for Ally. When my wife came home, she told me how her Mum had kept her panties on and slipped the bikini bottoms over the top but she had removed her bra and so even though the bikini top covered her full breast, Ally could easily see the outline of her Mum's nipples and that was enough for her to want to spend a full 10 minutes playing with herself in front of me whilst talking about her Mum's tits.

I pulled my wife to me and fondled her whilst kissing her neck and face.

"You'll be wanting to feel her tits like this too, you randy bastard," she said.

"Too right, one tit for you and one for me."

"You know that if my Mum plays ball with my plans, that you are going to end up being our sex slave for two weeks. You won't be able to walk by the time you get home, you'll be so worn out."

"That is what I am hoping for, I'm going to fuck you and your horny old Mum stupid."

"Well let's hope so babe," my wife said.

By 3.00pm the next day we were already settled into our two bedroom rental villa. Ally and Joan were out on the patio beside the small pool and I was inside fixing us all a cold drink. I looked out of the window at mother and daughter. They both had similar facial features and were not much different in height and weight. Ally was just a younger version of her mother. Their biggest noticeable difference was their bust size. My wife has lovely tits, 34C but her mother measured a more healthy 36DD and even at 63 those tits were still amazing. As I looked now, Ally was wearing a floral patterned bikini and was sitting at a small plastic white table and her mother was sitting opposite wearing a black bikini. I felt my cock stiffen as I imagined them together, mother and daughter enjoying each other's bodies.

Impossible I knew, but God what a fantasy.

I took out the drinks and did my best to hide my raging hard on, eventually slipping into the pool. From the side I eyed my mother in law up. She was reading a magazine and as I watched she took it off her lap and placed it on the table in front of her. That meant I could now see all her legs and as she opened them slightly to get more comfortable I found myself staring at her groin.

I reached down into the water and rubbed myself through my swimming shorts.

I suddenly felt eyes on me and looked up to see Ally looking at me, a wry smile on her face, she knew exactly what I was doing.

"Can you come and put some more sun cream on me please babe?" she said.

I nodded and hoisted myself out of the pool, my wet shorts clinging to my erect cock.

Ally's eyes opened wide and she looked at her Mum, hoping she was looking too, but Joan was still busy with her magazine. I grabbed a towel and dabbed myself dry, turning my back on my mother in law.

Ally reached up and gently gave my cock a squeeze through the shorts.

"Randy sod," she whispered.

I stepped behind my wife and creamed her back whilst she Ummed and Ahhed.

"Do you want Andy to do your back Mum?" Ally said.

Joan looked up at her daughter, then up at the sun and seemed to be weighing up her answer,

"Well if he doesn't mind."

"No, he's happy to do anything for his two favourite women."

Joan grinned and looked at me and there was something in her eyes, a leer, lust?

I took the tube of factor 30 across to my mother in law, my cock was still hard and although not 100% obvious, if her eyes caught sight of my groin, Joan would have realised that I was sporting a hard on.

I stood behind her and squirted a little bit of cream onto the top of Joan's back. Over her head I could see my wife staring at me, running her tongue across her lips. I gently rubbed the sun-block into Joan's smooth white skin, over her shoulder blades and down her back. I took my eyes off my wife and looked over Joan's shoulder, down at the tops of her soft white breasts encased in the black bikini top & at her puckered cleavage. I imagined running my tongue over her lovely tits as I continued to rub her. As I did this and continued to look, I noticed that her nipples had started to strain against the black material as they enlarged. My sun-cream massage was obviously turning her on.

Ally had noticed too and her eyes were wide as she stared at her Mum's tits and then up at me. All I wanted to do was whip my cock out and relieve the tension already building in my balls, but even though it was clear Joan was getting turned on, I knew that one false move and the world could crashing down.

"I think that's it," I said and I stepped away.

Ally's feeling of disappointment was clearly evident on her face, but I just shook my head and mouthed the word's "Not yet."

We had to work on Joan and I knew it, but the early signs were promising.

That night my wife was her usual wild-cat in bed. Her pent up frustration came out and she was being her normal filthy slut self even though her Mum was in a bedroom just a few feet away.

"Calm down," I said to her for about the tenth time, "You'll wake your Mum up."

Ally was bouncing up and down on top of me, my cock was sliding in and out of her wet pussy and she was moaning like a banshee.

"I don't give a fuck, let her hear what's going on , perhaps she'll come in and investigate and we'll put on a good show for her, get some juices flowing in her wrinkled old cunt."

She rolled off me and demanded that I fuck her arse.

We got in our favourite position and my cock easily slid up her open rectum.

"On yes baby fuck my bum, screw my arse, you dirty boy."

She was virtually screaming these words and the more I pounded her the louder she got.

"Fuck my arse darling, fill my arse with your cum, yes, yes fuck me, hurt me, slap my arse you horny bastard."

The thought of Joan hearing all this was actually driving me insane with lust and I fucked my wife's arsehole all the harder.

"Is that good Joany," I said, "Do you like being fucked up your tight hole by your son in law."

Ally shivered in excitement,

"Filthy cunt," she said "Fuck your mother in law's arse harder."

We continued the fantasy for a few more minutes until I eventually unloaded my spunk inside my wife's arsehole. The two of us collapsed in a heap on the bed and as we both lie there panting, we heard the definite sound of a door being closed. Joan wasn't asleep after all.

The next morning I went to make tea for Ally and me and found Joan sitting at the kitchen table nursing a cup. She already had her bikini on, a different one from the previous day, this one had blue flowers on a white background and in fact showed her tits off much better.

"Morning," she said "Have a good night?"

"Yeah great, did you sleep well?"

"Not too bad," she said and then with a wry smile "Bit noisy though."

I must have flushed because a grin spread across her face, "Very noisy at one point in fact," she said.

I went to the kettle and started to prepare some cups. Joan got up and walked across towards me. Once again her nipples were clearly visible, she was excited, no doubt.

"Ally still asleep?"

"Well, yes and no," I said, "She was sort of awake but by the time I take this in, she will have probably drifted off again."

Joan was standing very close now, "I'm not surprised, she must be exhausted." Her eyes were fixed on me now and there was that look again.

I poured the boiling water into the two cups but found myself shaking and had to put the kettle down.

Joan leaned against me, her tits pressed against my bare arm.

In a whisper she said "I heard most of last night you know."

The excitement in my stomach was already reaching down to my groin and my cock started to twitch towards an erection.

She licked her lips "I'm sure I heard you say my name a few times, is that right?"

I was excited but also a bit scared now, fantasy is one thing but reality, now that is different.

"I don't think so Joan and I'm sorry if we kept you awake."

She smiled and patted my arm "No problem dear, I didn't think for one minute that you two would come on holiday for two weeks and not make love."

I went to pick up the cups, "I thought you said she would have drifted off back to sleep," she said, her hand still on my arm.

"Yeah, but, she is expecting her cup of tea."

Joan's hand ran up my arm, her fingers very light on my skin.

"Only yesterday I'm sure that you were staring at me just a bit too much and I'm absolutely sure you got yourself too excited."

She was definitely giving me the come on now I was sure of it and I knew that Ally wouldn't care less if I took her mother here and now in the kitchen.

"You're a beautiful woman Joan, any man spying you in a bikini would be, Mmm shall we say excited."

Her hand dropped from my arm and brushed against my groin. Her eyes widened and her lips pouted as she felt my stiff cock.

"Bad boy," she said in a sultry voice.

It was too much for me and I put the cups down and reached for my mother in law.

She pressed herself against me, her lips hungrily finding mine.

She pulled back,

"You horny boy, you want to screw your wife's Mum, don't you?"

"Too right Joan."

"Call me Mum please, it sounds so much dirtier."

We kissed again passionately and I reached for her tits, feeling the heavy soft mounds in the palm of my hands.

"Oh Mum, you like it dirty do you?"

She was panting now as I fondled her and she grasped my cock through my shorts.

"The dirtier the better, the internet has been my teacher lately and you, you horny sod have been my fantasy."

I stepped back from her and dropped my shorts. My cock sprang out, shiny with the pre-cum leaking from it.

"Is this what you want Mum?"

"Fuck yes," she said grabbing my cock.

Her right hand slowly moved and down my shaft, spreading my pre-cum up and down my aching shaft.

"Don't you cum yet, dear," she said "I want this to last."

"Is that good you horny bitch, do you like wanking your son in law off?"

She continued to breathe deeply as she wanked me, she looked up at me again,

"I've wanted to do this for so long darling, your old Mum has had a good look at plenty of nice fat cocks on the internet, but this is the one I've always wanted."

"Go and sit down," I told her.

She obeyed and went and sat on one of the chairs by the kitchen table.

I reached behind her and unfastened her bikini top and removed it. Her large tits dropped slightly, but were still quite firm. Her large flat nipples were slightly raised in excitement and I tweaked them with my fingers.

She threw her head back and gasped as I did so.

"Oh baby, that is so good!"

"Now it's time for you to get a taste of my hard cock," I told her.

Her eyes had glazed over as she looked up and once more took me in her hand. She bent forward and parted her lips and engulfed the smooth end of my cock with her mouth.

I grabbed the back of her hand and thrust forward.

Joan made a small gagging sound but didn't move. Her cheeks were sucked in as her tongue went to work on me. I made small little thrusts as I fucked her face and her tits jiggled up and down as I did so.

Joan was obviously an expert at cock sucking and I knew I couldn't hold back, so holding her hair I shot my load into her mouth.

"That was too quick, you dirty sod."

I spun round to see my wife standing behind me just a few feet away.

Joan released my cock and my cum dribbled from her mouth, she looked past me to her daughter who was totally naked standing arms folded across her chest.

Joan gulped down the last few dregs of my cum and looked at her daughter with pleading eyes.

Ally stepped forward,

"Caught you two at it, I knew I would."

Joan looked down and realised that her breasts were exposed.

She covered herself with her arms and stood up.

"Al I'm sorry, I don't know what to say."

"You dirty bitch, you can't say much, I caught you sucking my hubby's dick."

"Look you two probably need to talk, I'll go to my room," Joan said.

Ally grabbed her arm as Joan went to walk past her.

"No you won't, you sucked your own son in law's cock and I watched, you dirty old cow, now you are going to let him fuck you and I'm going to watch."

Joan was obviously confused.

"You want him to fuck you, don't you?" Ally continued, "You want to feel his hard cock up your wrinkled old pussy, want him to fill you with his cream? You can't just start something and not finish, it's not fair on him, on us."

Joan looked at her daughter quizzically, and then smiled and gave a little laugh.

"You want to watch me and him at it, don't you? Is that what turns you on, watching your husband make love to other women?"

Ally unfolded her arms exposing her naked breasts and reached out and pulled her mother's arms away from her tits.

"Of course that's what I want,"

Joan's eyes focussed on her daughter's tits and then I saw them lower to her groin and her shaven pussy.

"And you want to join in don't you?" Joan said in almost a whisper.

Ally gulped and nodded.

Joan side-stepped her daughter and walked back towards me. My cock was still hard and Joan reached for it.

"Come with me, you naughty boy," she said and pulled my cock.

I followed her dutifully and she walked into our bedroom. She lay back on the bed and removed her bikini bottoms.

Her pubic hair was darker than I expected, as the hair on her head had been grey for a number of years, but what was nice was that she had obviously trimmed up in readiness for her holiday. I lay on the bed beside her and my fingers worked their way through her pubic hair and into the soft flesh of her cunt. She was a lot wetter than I expected too and my fingers slipped down her labia and easily into her vagina.

She let out a little groan as I finger fucked her. Ally walked into the bedroom and stood over the bed and watched as my fingers worked their way in and out of her Mum's pussy.

"Do you like Mum's cunt?" Joan asked between grunts.

"Mmmm, it is lovely, wonderfully wet and big," I said.

Joan looked up at her daughter, "What about you, darling, do you like Mummy's cunt?"

Ally gasped a yes and then sat on the bed next to me.

Ally's hand ran down her Mum's stomach over her pubic hair and down. I felt two fingers join mine and Joan let out a bigger grunt and arched her back slightly as Ally's fingers worked their way into her too.

Joan was breathing very heavily now and she couldn't speak, but just muttered "Yes, Yes," over and over as my wife and I finger fucked her.

Eventually Joan caught her breath and said, "Ally baby, come up here to Mummy."

I moved out of the way and my wife joined her mother on the bed. Their lips met for the first time in passion and Ally climbed on top of her mother. Their tits were squashed together and Ally was thrusting her tongue into her mother's mouth. Joan grabbed her daughter's hair and pushed down on my fingers that were still up her cunt. Joan hoisted Ally up until Ally's tits were hovering over her mouth. Her tongue flicked over her daughter's nipples and then hungrily she took one nipple in her mouth. I moved so that I could use my left hand on my wife and I pushed two fingers into her very wet cunt. I got a rhythm going as I finger fucked both women hard.

Ally was screaming in ecstasy and then she quickly released herself from her Mum's mouth and my fingers. She brought her legs up and sat up straddling her Mum's face.

"Eat my cunt," she demanded.

From my vantage point, I saw Joan's tongue flick out and delve into her daughter's dripping wet pussy.

Ally let out an almighty moan and her love juice squirted into her Mum's mouth and down her chin and cheeks. Joan was gulping as fast as she could, but she eventually turned her head away as the last dregs of my wife's cum dribbled from her pussy.

I moved quickly, giving Ally a gentle shove out of the way. She let me past and I pressed my lips against my mother in law's mouth. She opened her mouth instinctively and I kissed her passionately tasting my wife's cum on her. Joan was crazy with lust and pulled me on top of her. She broke off the kiss and whispered in my ear, "Fuck me hard you horny sod."

I felt my cock easily slide into her 63 year old pussy and I started to hump her. Joan looked at her daughter as I did so, who was now standing by the bed to give me more room.

"Fuck, he's got a lovely big cock," Joan said.

Suddenly I saw Ally move quickly and after a couple more thrusts from me, she was back, camera whirring as she caught me and her Mum on video.

12