Joan & David Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get back in there and don't stop!" She ordered, and I readily complied with a few reserved thoughts. I moved back against her, this time we were in the doggy-position and I watched myself place the head of my hard, sensitive cock against my mothers sex-loosened tailhole. She tensed, the muscles over her back became fairly obvious as I started to push in. "Iwant to feel you cum!"

I pushed in almost as fast as I had fucked her before, instantly I felt her rumbling around me as if she was a feline purring. I took my time for the first few thrusts until she started pushing back against me breaking my gentle rhythm, after that I pushed hard and fast forcing myself upon her as I had before. I felt her slamming back against my cockmuch harder than before, hard enough to have my balls slapping against the underside between her legs.

"Oh David!" She cried as she removed one of her hands from the bed and grabbed the headboard in front of her for balance, forcing herself back against me both faster and harder than before. She was driving me crazy! "Fuck mom's ass!" She panted and took the other hand away, that hand she nearlythrough between her legs at a break-neck speed. And then she shuddered as soon as her fingers met up with her clit. "oooh...I'm sostarved for a cock like yours..."

I was going to give her everything she wanted: a cock in her ass fucking her hardand fast, her boy that she professed wanted to fuck her, and my orgasm. Any reservations I had a few minutes ago drifted away as the intense pleasure started rebuilding.

And then she came. It was not hard to tell she was coming even beyond the wonderful cries of rapture, but I felt her musclesabsolutely lock down on my cock almost locking me right there, yet I pushed harder, sliding as hard and forcing her to throw her other hand against the headboard.

"Oh, Mom!" I cried reaching my apex and found myself being thrown into the best orgasm of my life. I thrust hard into my mothers backside and stayed there, my head threw itself up to the roof and my eyes closed. I felt ropes and streams of my orgasm exploding out of my cock deep inside of her ass. My hips and legs shook hard as I expelled my load into her, draining my life-essence of which my lover helped to create eighteen years earlier.

"Yes! Yes Hun!" Joan cried reaching beyond her wet pussy, up to my sac and gently cupped my balls hanging down hard from use. Her muscles suckled on my cock as I shot everything I had into her, feeling the incredible explosive force after hours of self-pleasure without orgasm and then allowing myself to cum—the kind of orgasm that would fly over my head! "Ohh, yes...." Her voice turned into a low, grumbling hiss.

All too soon my orgasm, my own personal bit of heaven, ended and all I could do was pull myself out giving a small whimpering moan, receiving the same from my mother and collapse down onto my shaking knees gasping for breath. The intense pleasure surrounding my member quickly dropped back into a dull throb, even that would eventually vanish leaving me hungry for more. like before, without the wicked pleasure trying to best me as I felt the imminent onset of my orgasm, I could not move, all of the strength felt as if it had been sapped from my legs, leaving me in front of my mother with her ass in the air and a small line of my cum dripping from her tailhole.

Joan's strength looked to suddenly give out, she collapsed down onto the bed with a wonderful, satisfied groan as she snuggled her face against the pillow. I swore she would have been purringhard as if she were a feline. She looked up towards the headboard, paused and looked at me with dreamy, half-glazed eyes still panting as hard as myself. She dipped her head for a moment and turned around, scuttling on the bed, her eye caught the phone and stopped for a moment. She reached out and set it on the charger and fully turned, again she slumped onto the bed.

"That – that was wonderful." She whispered, all I could do was pant and nod in agreement. The pleasurable dull throb in my groin agreed fully. I thought, for a moment, that something might have been wrong, a look in her eyes perhaps, but I dismissed it as a delusion of mine.

She pulled herself to me, I gladly took her wonderful form into my arms, together we just sat on the bed basking in the pleasure we shared, a pleasure unknown to us as mother and son. Well, even above and beyond that small fact, this pleasure was completely unknown to me. Iwas definitly a virgin at ass-play before today.

"If you ever do that again, I will deny you of my body." She said. I could not make out whether she was serious or not, her voice was still shaky from our wonderful experience. I leaned down and kissed her forehead. "But enough of that. Wow."

"So, assuming that you liked it, we can do it again?" I asked, of course I knew the answer. I just wanted to hear it with my own ears, male pride or something stupid like that.

She smiled and glanced up at me, "Not before you take myother hole."

I drew in a deep breath and sighed nodding, "But not until you come back from the funeral."

She paused, glancing over me with confusion. "Are you not coming? She was youraunt after all."

I nodded. "But I doubt the funeral will happen until at least Monday, and I have school."

"Can't you miss a day or two, because it was a family member?" She asked. To prove her own point, I felt her hand sliding up my thigh to my soft member. She wrapped her hand around it gently and bobbed up and down just once. "I could definitely use the support..." She whispered. I don't think it was just support she wanted, on that subject I hadno complaints.

I had no reason to deny her blatant request, God knows that I needed a vacation away from the hell and vigors from the life as a student which (thankfully) did not include living off of noodles and Kraft Dinner, beyond all of that I would love to spend time with my lover and finally be able to make love to her slowly and multiple times if she was willing, or however she wanted me.

12