Joan Ch. 04

Story Info
Joan falls deeper and learns there is no escape.
1.9k words
4.57
28.4k
17

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan knew what would happen if she opened the 'Manners of Whores.' Her mind was being rewritten and what was worse was that she started to want it to be. She thought about Mr. Puddle's cock in her mouth and how she wanted another one. An intense pleasure had coursed through her voluptuous body as she felt it shoved down her throat. It made her hot. The hotter she got thinking about sucking cock, the more she wanted to read the next book and gleefully embrace the own destruction of her mind and will. It was like it was being fucked and there was severe pleasure in the ravaging.

In an attempt to cool her body and sinful thoughts, Joan went to the window of her apartment and opened it up. She let the spring morning was over and took in a deep breath. She thought about the young clerk named Jesper and the awful things he had said to her. Everything he said was happening to her and everything that was going to happen to her. The more she dwelt on it the more she wanted it to happen. It was perverse and disgusting.

Perhaps there was some cure, a way out of the self-perpetual nightmare that Joan was trapped in. Jesper came back to mind. There was no way out. They would only throw her in the institution. A wild, caged creature clawing at the padded walls in desperate, savage lust. There was no way out, Joan was a prisoner of sin, a slave to carnal submission.

Like always, she took the trolley to work. When she entered the building, her green eyes darted about for the cruel Jesper. The black haired clerk was no where to be found. It was a small mercy in a tempest that had shown little. She went up the stairs, trying to arrange her thoughts so that her work wouldn't suffer from her shameful moral state. When she reached her desk by the window, Joan heard voices coming from the open door of Mr. Rowe's office. Curious, she stuck her head in.

Jesper sat in the office with Mr. Rowe and a pale, dark haired young man with a gaunt face and dark, sunken eyes. The young man sat in a chair with his bowler hat in his lap. The young man had a clean shaven face and looked something like an undertaker.

"Joan," Mr. Rowe said, waving her into the office. "I want you to meet someone. This is Thomas Waite."

Joan went into and nodded to gaunt, young man. "Mr. Waite. How do you do, sir?"

Mr. Rowe then asked her, "do you know Jesper? Mr. Pryce has him pegged for big things at the firm."

Joan nodded to that awful clerk. "Mr..."

"Faust," he said. "Jesper Faust."

"Mr. Faust."

"Anyway," Mr. Rowe said. "I have looked into your family's holdings and it appears that you do have property to the north. An old mansion called Dark Hollows. Your father and grandfather never showed much interest in it. Your older brother seems more interested in local affairs."

"Can I obtain it then?"

Mr. Rowe looked at the young man. "From under your father and brother you mean?"

"Yes," Thomas Waite said. "What will it take?"

"Some legal work," Mr. Rowe said. "Thomas, are you certain about this? This sort of thing can sever the strongest familial ties."

"They've already have been severed," Thomas said.

Mr. Rowe nodded his head. "Very well, let us get to work then." He looked up at Joan who was still standing at the door and said, "you're dismissed."

"Yes, sir."

Joan left the office and closed the door. She sat at her desk and looked out the window. She daydreamed about being fucked for a while before suddenly realizing that she had work to do. Joan had worked herself up too much though. It was impossible to clear her head. She sat at her desk for an hour, wanting to touch herself or be touched by someone.

Finally, Mr. Waite and Mr. Faust left and Mr. Rowe called her in. Joan went into and shut the door behind her.

She sat down and tried to subtly stick out her ample breasts for Mr. Rowe. In truth, there was always something pathetic and weak about Mr. Rowe that Joan had never liked, but she was so desperate to serve and obey a man she would gladly submit to anyone. Mr. Rowe was talking to her about the details of Thomas Waite's acquisition of some property but all she could think about was being fucked over and over again. Her hands were stroking the top of her thighs. She was so hot that she felt as though she were about to burst into flames.

"Joan? Are you paying attention?"

Her green eyes looked up at him. Joan's mind had suddenly snapped into focus. She asked Mr. Rowe, "sir, why did you send me to Mr. Puddle's bookshop?"

"Because you like to read," he answered.

"Oh," she said in disappointment.

Mr. Rowe got up from behind his desk and walked over to her. His hand found its way onto her knee as he bent in close. "You've been distracted as of late," he said as his hand slowly went up her thigh. "You're different now, Joan. You wear tight dresses to show off that whorish figure of yours. All of the clerks whisper dirty things about you. Did you know that? Your work is slipping and you are starting a scandal with that lewd body of yours. I'm very disappointed in you. What are you going to do to fix this, Joan?"

"Sir...I..."

He went around behind her. His hands reached down and grabbed her big, full breasts. Joan's face flushed as she was groped. She let out a little moan as his hands squeezed and played with her chest. "What a little slut you've been turned into," he whispered into her ear, driving her further into mad lust. "Mr. Puddle promised me he could brainwash you into being my obedient, little whore."

Joan's green eyes went wide. "The five thousand imperials," she suddenly shouted.

Mr. Rowe backed away from her in shock. He asked, "where did you learn about that?"

"I met Mr. Pryce on the street one day and he asked me how the investigation was going! You stole that money to brainwash me into becoming your sex slave!"

She was standing now. Mr. Rowe took her by the throat and pressed Joan's back against the wall. His other hand groped at one of her breasts. "That's right," he whispered to her. "You belong to me now, Joan. I am going to fuck you everyday from now on. You're going to love it too. Plus, you'll keep your mouth shut about the money. Understand?"

Joan was so hot in that moment. Feeling a man's hand on her throat was driving her wild. All she could do was stand there and wait for Mr. Rowe to bend her over his desk and take her like the slut that she was being turned into. Joan nodded submissively and answered, "yes, sir."

With a sudden movement Joan was off the wall and bent over the desk. Her skirt was thrown up over her back and Mr. Rowe gripped her by the back of the neck tightly. This was it. Joan was about to get what she had been brainwashed into craving. Mr. Rowe started opening his pants. Soon, he had his hard cock out, ready to plunge it into her and finally have the woman he had lusted for.

Just then, the moment before his conquest, there was an impatient knock on his office door. Mr. Rowe went white. He quickly closed up his pants and shoved Joan from his desk. She nearly fell to the floor but managed to straighten her skirt just as the door began to open. It was Mr. Pryce, he was coming in. Somehow Mr. Rowe managed to get behind his desk and act as if he was getting out of his chair as Mr. Pryce came in.

"Mr. Pryce," Mr. Rowe exclaimed. "What a fortunate surprise. What can I do for you?"

"It would be best to send the lady out," Mr. Pryce said.

"Of course."

Mr. Rowe dismissed Joan immediately. Joan thanked him and quickly slipped out of the office, flushed and flustered. She was ready to burn up. At her desk, Joan took a handkerchief from her purse and dabbed her forehead with it. She opened the window and felt the cool air on her. After several deep breaths, she felt in control of her faculties enough to return her attention back to work.

~ o ~

"The Manners of Whores" sat on her bed. Joan looked at it when she came home that evening. The sight of it had sent a chill right down her spine. She didn't want to read it but knew that she had to. Suddenly, Joan fled from her apartment and went to the symphony. Before, the music of the symphony moved Joan tremendously, but now she sat in the audience bored and aloof. She didn't read anymore except for the books that were turning her into a submissive whore.

On her way home, she spent her money on jewelry. The sparkle of gold and jewels held her captive now instead of art, music and drama. She wore more makeup and wore tighter, more suggestive dresses. When she got home, Joan stared at herself dolled up and liked what she saw. She never wore her glasses anymore. She was changing, now faster than before. Joan looked at the book that laid on her bed.

There was a knock on her door. Joan went over and answered it. It was Jesper Faust. "Mr. Faust," she gasped in surprise. "Why did you come back here?"

"Out of my way, slut," was his reply.

Without another word, Joan stepped back and allowed Jesper Faust in. She closed the door behind her. Faust stood in the middle of the room, looking it over like he did before. He pointed to the book on her bed and asked, "have you read it?"

"Not yet," she said. "I'm afraid."

"Tomorrow night, I'll be bringing someone over here who wants to fuck you. I expect you ready and waiting for us. Understand?"

Joan nodded.

Good

Faust pointed to a chair that was in a corner and said, "sit down there."

Joan sat down in the chair. She folded her hands into her lap and submissively looked down at the floor. Meanwhile, Faust went over and picked up "The Manners of Whores" and handed it to her. Joan took it. "Start reading," he commanded her.

She opened the book and started reading with him watching. As she read, her mind felt like a jigsaw puzzle that was starting to form a picture. "Oh," she gasped. "I understand now."

It was a sudden snap into a simple, blissful clarity. Joan understood everything more and more as she read deeper into the book. Suddenly, she realized that she had always been a whore. That her only purpose was and always had been complete sexual submission. It all made perfect sense to her. A calm, thoughtless bliss fell over her. There was a small part of her mind that knew her brainwashing was complete. Her green eyes glanced up and suddenly noticed that Faust was still in her apartment, watching her. "Oh. Mr. Faust," she said brightly. "Did you want me to suck your cock?"