Joan Ch. 05

Story Info
Jesper Faust makes a demonstration of Joan.
1.6k words
4.54
26.7k
14

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime Before -

The train roared into Vel Corte, billowing black smoke into the air. A crowd waited on the platform of the station. The sky was gray and overcast, looking ready to rain any minute. The train stopped and a gush of steam and dust came out from below it. Quickly, people started to file off the train including a dark haired young man with a gaunt face and sunken eyes.

"Mr. Waite," a voice called out. "Thomas Waite!"

Thomas looked over and saw Jesper Faust waving from a corner of the platform. Thomas waved back with a haunted smile. Faust came over and took Thomas' luggage. "Forgive me for being so familiar," Faust apologized. "I wanted to make sure you saw me. I'm..."

"Jesper Faust," Thomas said. "I remember you from Mistport. How can I forget?"

"You flatter me, Mr. Waite."

Thomas waved that away. "Call me Thomas. Let me take the big one."

"I've got it," Faust replied as he carried Thomas' luggage. "It's nothing at all, sir. How was the journey? No ill adventures I hope."

"Quite peaceful," Thomas said. "Do you have a carriage secured?"

"I do, sir. Just over near the street. There it is by the lamppost. Will you be going directly home?"

"No," Thomas said. "I was hoping to find a hotel for now. It's been so long since I've been here. Everything looks the same but not. After I secure the hotel, let's get dinner. I want to discuss your scheme concerning Dark Hollows."

"Then you are interested in going to Stormwraith?"

"I'm not staying in Mistport." Thomas was following close behind Faust as the two of them carefully navigated the crowd. "Vel Corte will never be home to me again. Not with Abigail still married to my father. She has made this place impossible for me."

"I sympathize," Faust said. "I'm at Stock and Pryce now. I got a position as a clerk. Someone I knew got me in. That's the firm that handles your family's wealth, right?"

"It is," Thomas said a little impressed.

"There have been some very fortunate developments there," Faust explained. "Do you know Mr. Rowe?"

"By name," Thomas answered. "I don't believe I have met the man."

"A most untrustworthy sort, sir. It seems he has developed a habit of embezzlement. A hundred imperials a month have been taken from your family's fortune and put in his pocket to facilitate other unsavory habits. Recently, he took five thousand from the company itself."

"My word!"

"Indeed," Faust said while dodging a fat lady in a feathered hat. "He is lucky I am the one who discovered him. Anyway, I think he can be made of use for your designs, sir. If controlled by a skilled agent on your behalf, he can be most useful."

"Indeed," Thomas echoed. They arrived at the carriage.

~ o ~

At Present -

There was a knock on the door. Joan quickly answered it, knowing who it was. As she expected, it was Jesper Faust with Thomas Waite. They both came in. Joan shut the door and locked it. She was wearing only her nightgown with her vibrant, red hair down. Joan asked them, "would you gentlemen like a drink?"

"No," Faust answered. "Come over here."

Joan went to the center of the apartment where Faust was standing. He ripped open the front of her nightgown. She gasped as the cool air touched her large, suddenly exposed breasts. Thomas was sitting on the corner of the bed, watching.

Faust turned Joan so that Thomas could get a good look at her. He said, "she has been completely transformed." His hands began to groped her naked breasts as he continued his explanation. "The books have reformed her mind into that of a obedient, submissive slut. Look at how her face goes red and hear her little gasps and moans as I fondle her. Once we are through with her here in Vel Corte, we can smuggle her on the North Rail and auction her off to the Stormwraith lords."

"And those books you showed me did this?"

"That they did," Faust said. "Joan is now a slave to her own compulsion to serve the need of men. Her brain will soon be empty of anything but. She's a perfect, little fuck-toy now."

Thomas smiled in approval. "Your man at the rail can smuggle in her and others, correct?"

"Oh yes," Faust said. "They bring down whores from Stormwraith to work the whorehouses here in town. They are not supposed to carry them up but it happens. There are two agents in the city currently working our little scheme. Mr. Puddle and Dr. Charles. Both utilize different strategies but achieve the same results. What do you think, sir?"

"Who is your man on the rail?"

"Claude, sir."

"Very good," Thomas said. "I'd like some time alone with this whore to put her through my own tests."

"Very good, sir. I'll leave you to it then. I'll be in the hall of you need anything."

Thomas nodded and Faust quickly left, being sure to close the door tightly behind them. Joan stood there with her big breasts hanging out, waiting for whatever designs Mr. Waite had for her. He came over from the bed and tore the rest of her nightgown from her body. Taking her by the hair, he pulled her over to the bed and put her on it, on her back. Without a thought, Joan spread her legs for him. Her fingers played with her slit, which ached to be pounded hard.

Thomas was slow to undress himself. Joan had no thoughts going through her mind except pleasuring Mr. Waite. Her head was completely empty, now nothing more than a doll to be filled with cum.

Soon, he was on top of her. His hands crawling over her body, squeezing her big breasts. He licked and bit at her nipples then gave her breasts a slap. Then suddenly, Mr. Waite stabbed his hard cock into her. Joan howled and writhed under him. She was finally getting it, what she now knew to be the sole purpose of her existence. She was filled and no longer empty.

Thomas fucked the redheaded whore hard. He slammed her deep again and again, rocking the bed back and forth. Joan cried out and moaned blissfully. Her hands clutched at the sheets under them. Her head was dizzy. She had never felt so good, so content in her life. It was obvious that this was who she was all along. Anything else was a rapidly fading dream, disappearing more and more as her pussy was pounded into the mattress. She came quickly, loving every inch she was being stuffed with.

Next, Joan was put on her hands and knees and fucked from behind. Mr. Waite's hands gripped her waist while he drilled her. Her big breasts swung with each hard thrust the whore took. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back. "Thank you, sir," she cried out as she came again. He slapped her ass and kept going until he shot Joan full of his cum.

Joan's green eyes fluttered. She was left on the bed. Thomas slowly got dressed without saying a word to her or even glancing in her direction. After he was clothed, he left and said something to Faust out in the hallway. They shook hands in the open door and Thomas left the apartment building while Faust came into Joan's apartment. He closed down the door and stood in the middle of the apartment, pointing at the floor in front of him. "On your knees, bitch," he told her.

Joan got off the bed and dropped to her knees in front of him, hands behind her and mouth open. She was ready to serve. When he opened his pants and pulled out his cock, she put it right into her mouth and started sucking. "The Manners of Whores" had taught her how much she loved sucking cock. Joan could barely believe that she had ever thought different. Everything was clear and simple now. Joan was a whore, this was what a whore is for.

Soon enough, Faust came in her mouth and Joan happily swallowed. He then wrapped his hand around her throat and pulled her up to her feet. Joan stood still for him. He asked her, "what are you?"

"A dumb whore, sir."

"What do you deserve?"

"To be treated like a dumb whore, sir."

"Excellent," Faust said as he slapped her ass. "What do you love?"

"Being a dumb whore, sir."

"So, no more thinking then?"

"Oh no, sir. Whores like me shouldn't think. We have men to do that for us."

"Very good," Faust said with a grin. "The books have worked well. I'm off. Make sure you are at work tomorrow. I have something in mind for you."

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir."

Faust left after that. Joan was alone with her lack of thoughts, wondering what to do with herself. Just then there was a knock at her door. Still naked with some of Faust's cum on her chin, she opened the door to see an attractive woman with strawberry blonde hair standing in the hall. The woman held up a pendant of some kind with a red jewel in it. The sparkle of the jewel caught Joan's eye. She suddenly felt drowsy. The woman swung the jeweled pendant to and from until Joan was left dazed.

"There you are," the woman said. "Why don't we go in and talk?"

Mechanically, Joan went over to her bed and sat down on the edge. The woman came in, closed the door behind her and said, "Joan, I need you to tell me everything about those two men."