Joan Discovers Her Submissive Side

Story Info
Joan starts her high heel and nipple & figure training.
34.4k words
4.53
48.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan's Submissive Side -- Rewrite ©by SHAFERLINE

Prolog

This fiction is a rewrite and modification of a story ("Joan Discovers Her Submissive Side") I wrote in 2017 that changes some of the character relationships and continues it for another long chapter. It should be read here from the beginning without going back to the original storyline.

Chapter 1

Joan was going to spend a few weeks with her mother's longtime college friend at her summer home in a remote area of south central Missouri. It was the summer between her Junior and Senior years at the University of Missouri in Columbia. She had turned twenty one earlier that spring. Her mother's friend, Susan was in her early-forties and along with her husband Mike, ran a very prosperous advertising business in St. Louis.

After building the business up over the years, complete with a competent office staff, they could now take much of the summer off and spend time at their rather large country home and nearby Lake House. The summer home was located in a very remote area in a county, about thirty miles southwest of their lake house which was on the Turkey Bend area at the Lake of the Ozarks. They also used that Lake home and their rather large boat there for entertaining business clients which gave them a legitimate reason to spend some time there and at their other home, particularly in the summer.

Joan had always liked her mother's friend Susan since she admired her aggressive business attitude, desire for high fashion, and in particular, her penchant for very-high heels. Susan had turned sixteen in 1984 about the time that spike and stiletto high heels came back into fashion for the second time after their introduction in the late fifties that ran into the mid-sixties before the hippy culture effected both clothing and footwear fashions. Therefore, she was the right age to enjoy their renaissance in the mid to late eighty's when spike heels reappeared. She continued to wear very high spike and stiletto heels of at least 4-3/4 inches through and past the nineties even though they weren't the mainstream trend at the time. She had even much higher heels that she wore for 'special occasions'.

Joan coincidentally turned fourteen in 2003, about the time that high stiletto heels and their variants starting returning the third time, for what appears to be a much more lasting trend. They will probably not be, in the foreseeable future, entirely 'out of fashion', but rather a stable segment of whole fashion scene. During this last period of high heel popularity, Susan had graduated into wearing 5-1/4 inch stilettos in public almost exclusively as they became a trademark of the high end fashion portion of their advertising business. She even appeared in some of their videos and photographic layouts as a model using her ultra-high heels as the focus of big time glamour fashion promotions for some of their clients.

Taking Susan's lead, Joan had also become somewhat of a high heeled devotee starting with a pair of 3-1/2 inch spike heeled opera pumps for her junior high school graduation ceremony in 2003. Her mother finally relented and allowed her to start with such a heel height as most of the other students' parents only allowed them to buy 2 or 2-1/2 inch kitten heels for the ceremony. Joan's 3-1/2 inch spike heels dismayed some of her classmates since it was just the time when high spike heels were coming back in fashion and all fourteen year old girls wanted their first "heels" to be the highest possible.

Susan had helped convince her mother to allow Joan to wear the 3-1/2 inch heels on the grounds that the higher heels were more fashionable at the time and that this occasion was essentially a coming out party for Joan. Although it was never discussed, Joan believed that Susan probably bought the shoes herself since they were much higher quality than what her mother probably would have bought.

Joan practiced for a month wearing the heels and began her first foot training exercises to adapt to high heels in general. Susan had directed her to the quality sites on the internet which were devoted to the foot and ankle training aspects of standing and walking in high heels. Joan had quickly adapted to wearing higher heels because of those high quality sites and other published training materials provided by Susan. In fact, in that month prior to graduation ceremony, Joan had quickly trained her feet and ankles to accept a heel height of 4-3/4 inches. She knew that Susan, at the time, wore at least 4-3/4 inch heels regularly and because she was fully developed and had the same 6-1/2 shoe size as Susan, there may be a time in the future she would let her try on and wear some of her beautiful high heels. Joan was also the same height as Susan at 5' 4" and had similar shapely figures.

As it turned out, Susan did let Joan wear her 4-3/4 inch heels later that same year when Joan would visit their home in the West County area of St. Louis. Joan's parents lived in South St. Louis County, but because of Susan's work and Joan's school over the years, she did not get together with Susan, and her husband Mike, often during that period. Susan and Joan communicated via Email over the years and became very close and in some respects Joan almost considered her more like an older best friend rather than her mother's best friend. All of these events, of course, propelled Joan into the world of very-high heels.

In recent years, Joan spent a few days during her college summer breaks, at Susan and Mike's summer home and enjoyed the time with Susan in particular. Joan noticed that Susan had developed a shapelier figure than hers, although she didn't flaunt it, at least not in front of Joan. She never mentioned it to Susan, but figured she must be in some sort of physical training at home or at a gym.

During those summer days, Joan would always want to see Susan's massive high heel collection that took up an entire huge spare bedroom closet specifically designed for that purpose in their summer home. She also had many duplicates of those same shoes at their home in St. Louis County and at their lake house for wearing to work and other occasions.

Joan always loved to review Susan's latest purchases and to admire the newest choice in shoe and heel styles thinking that she could someday have of her own collection as well. Also In recent years, all of Susan's size 6-1/2 heels, mostly spike and stiletto, were custom made with the heels that were 5-1/4 inches in height. This was at least a half inch higher than any non-platform heels available in retail shoe stores; even with the resurgence of extra-high heels in the mid to late 2000's. They were also about a half inch higher than the typical internet sites selling, non-platform, five inch heels, which usually turned out to be something even less in height for a size 6-1/2 shoe.

Joan had continued her high heel training over the years and learned to gracefully walk in Susan's 5-1/4 inch heels while visiting at their summer home. All of her high heels were 4-3/4 inches as she refused to buy any dress shoes of lesser heel height. Joan, or Susan for that manner, did not buy or wear standard platform soled shoes as they did not want to have their heel height 'synthetically' raised by platform soles and besides, they both thought platforms were somewhat ugly in appearance.

Last summer, Joan had met a young man at Susan's and Mike's house on the lake. He had worked for their advertising agency for about two years and was there for business purposes as he was entertaining some potential clients for the advertising business. Actually, they had planned that so called 'accidental' meeting since they knew that Joan was between boyfriends and they wanted her to meet this young man. They thought she may be interested in him if nothing else because of his knowledge of high heels and their influence in high fashion advertising.

Steve Mason was very "clean cut" and had done an excellent job over the first two years with the company by landing some high fashion advertising clients. He actually was the one who inspired Susan to do some high fashion photo shoots in some ultra high stiletto heels for a high fashion video shoot. His knowledge of promoting high fashion advertising with emphasis on stiletto high heels should, intrigue Joan to at least possibly notice him, they both concluded.

Their conclusion was right because after the 'accidental' meeting early last summer, Steve and Joan had continued to date throughout that summer, and as regularly as they could later in the fall, while she was going to school at the Columbia campus and Steve was working in St. Louis. They got together during the winter as often as possible on weekends and holidays in St. Louis at his apartment or at the house at the Lake of the Ozarks which was less than an hour and a half drive from Columbia. Joan was staying in a dormitory at college, since it was included in the full scholarship over her college years; so other than an occasional evening in Columbia, they spent most of their spare time at Susan's and Mike's lake house.

Over the last year, they had developed a very close relationship and shared many common interests including Joan's penchant for very high heels. They eventually developed a sexual intimacy, although their occasional sexual encounters were mutually gratifying, she did not have the ultimate, mind blowing orgasms that Joan thought she was capable of achieving, possibly because Steve had always used a condom since she was not on birth control pills at the time. Also, in most respects, they were typical young unmarried partners, neither of which could really understand nor would dare to describe their true innermost sexual feelings or desires to another one, in part because of the fear of some sort of reprisal or misunderstanding from the other partner. So, other than their common thread of high heels and high fashion, they were pretty much vanilla in their sexual relationship.

During that timeframe, to Joan's delight, Steve had given her several pair of 5-1/4 inch stiletto heels as surprise gifts. He got them from the same custom made shoe company that Susan had used over recent years. She continued to wear some of her 4-3/4 inch heels for college dress events, but when she went on a date with Steve, it was 5-1/4 heels at all times. She loved to wear those ultra high heeled stilettos, especially for Steve when they went on a date.

By the time school ended for that year in May, she had acquired almost a dozen pair of 5-1/4 inch stilettos from Steve in various styles, colors, and leathers, although there was a preponderance of the classic opera pumps with stiletto heels, long needle pointed toes, low cut sides and vamps. Joan did have a couple pair of classic, open sided "T- Strap" pumps as well.

This summer Joan planned to stay for a few weeks at Susan and Mike's summer house and spend time developing the outline for a viable business model for her college major in business. It was essentially a 'mini theses' at the undergraduate level during her senior year. It would be the last of her college requirements before graduating before Christmas. She had taken advanced courses and earned enough credits to complete her degree no later than the first semester this fall and with business model, she would be taking only a few classes together with an internship.

Joan spent some time with Steve and then with her mother after school ended in late May. Steve had promised to drive to either the lake house or the summer home for regular visits during her stay in central Missouri. Thinking that they may have more regular sex this summer Joan decided to start taking birth control pills. So, It was the next to the last day of staying with her mother, since her father was out of town on business, that she visited her gynecologist and got a prescription for birth controls pills before heading directly to the summer house. Joan's doctor prescribed a combination, continuous dosage pill with an estrogen and progestin supplements, which she said would produce less or possibly no bleeding cycles and greater pregnancy protection. There was a possible side effect of making breasts and nipples more sensitive.

Joan arrived at their summer home late in the afternoon in early June and Mike carried her bags to her regular guest room on the second floor. The three spent the rest of the afternoon and early evening in their spacious great room catching up on the events and stories of the past year, including her relationship with Steve, prior to the scheduled seven o'clock catered dinner.

Even though it was unspoken that the dinner was going to be a semi-formal summer affair, Joan dressed for it in a, tight fitting, light tan pencil skirt hemmed to just above the knees, a white silk blouse, a tightly cinched three and a half inch wide white kid belt and beige thigh-high nylons with stay-up elastic bands. She put on her only pair of white kid opera pumps, which Steve had given her, with full 5-1/4 inch stiletto heels with needle toes, and a matching light tan stylish business suit jacket.

As usual both Mike and Susan were casually 'dressed to the nines'. Mike was business casual with Dockers, golf shirt, and high quality slip-on shoes. Of course, Susan was sporting an even higher heeled pair of shoes which she later found out were 5-5/8 inch extremely thin stiletto heels. The shoes were white patent kid summer sandals of the daintiest style. They were essentially "T-Strap" versions of strappy sandals with open toes and heels, showing all her perfectly trained insteps and ankles. The beautiful stilettos displayed all of Susan's ultra high heel attributes to their fullest.

Susan's summer dinner outfit consisted of white pencil skirt hemmed to about mid-thigh, a tight fitting tangerine silk blouse, a white five inch white patent leather belt, cinched to what possibly could be down to the low 20 inch range in what had to be with a full length corset. The wide belt added to the hourglass effect since it had a unique silver four hasp front buckle. What really caught Joan's attention was the bullet bra that Susan must be wearing since it deliciously displayed her ample C+ cup breasts in a pointed fashion that stood straight out from her chest. They certainly seemed to Joan that they were larger and more pointed than she had ever seen them before.

During dinner, the conversation continued about the events of the past year. Joan mentioned that she would be graduating at the end of the fall semester with only attending a few classes and by submitting her business model plan, and by an being a part time apprentice at a typical small business. She wondered if their advertising and promotion company would be interested her being an apprentice. Both Susan and Mike jumped at the chance to have her be a part time employee at their company this fall. Both indicated that they would work out the details over the summer before she started school in early September.

Joan also talked about the great relationship she had with Steve and how he also was a high heel 'connoisseur' and had given her about a dozen pair of 5-1/4 inch heeled stilettos over the past year. Joan also commented on Susan's higher heels and questioned her if this height was going to be her new standard heel height. Susan indicated to the affirmative and noted that her most recent fashioned video shoot, with her wearing 5-5/8 inch stilettos, had resulted in tremendous response as a result of one their marketing campaigns. In that particular advertisement, Susan was featured modeling a figure enhancing outfit and those stilettos, while prancing down the runway of a simulated fashion show.

Susan made some comments towards the end of the dinner conversation that caught Joan's attention. She casually noted that Joan should meet her later this evening to review the latest additions to her ultra high heel collection and wanted to show her the latest ones that she had just received. Susan also said that she had a surprise for her regarding her future high heel training and some other figure training plans that she had in mind for her this summer and would talk to her about it when they got together later that evening.

Joan pretty much had suspected that Susan wore corsets and had obtained somewhat of an hourglass figure over the years, but it was the first time that she had displayed it in front of her. Also, it was the first time that she saw Susan wearing a bullet bra and displaying such a tiny constricted waist, at least so conspicuously. Joan decided not to mention anything about that fact until they were alone when Susan showered her the latest additions to her shoe collection.

After dinner, Susan and Mike went for a walk as Joan finished unpacking and settled in to her room overlooking the rear of the three story house and swimming pool. After finishing unpacking and organizing her personal items, Joan looked out the window and noticed that there was a light on in the upper level guest house of the three car garage located about thirty yards behind the main house. She was curious if that was where Mike and Susan had gone when they said they were going for a walk. In all the times that she had visited them, that guest house had always remained locked. She had assumed that it was only open when they had business guests staying there for some reason. Therefore, curiosity got the best of her and so she decided to investigate. Joan also justified her actions by using it as an outdoor high heel training exercise because of the flagstone path leading to the outbuilding. It would be good practice for her to navigate those flagstones in her 5-1/4 inch stilettos and pencil skirt in the dimly lit area around that building since she still had on the same outfit that she had worn at dinner.

Although she didn't actually see the two of them enter the upper level garage by the outside wooden stairs, she concluded that it couldn't be anyone else but Mike and Susan in the now lighted room. Joan arrived at the bottom of the wooden stairs after carefully navigating the flagstones in her stilettos. Joan was very quiet when she tip toed up the stairs carefully in her opera pumps. After silently arriving at the top of the stairs, she noticed that the pull down shade at entry door window was only pulled down to about an inch from the bottom of the window frame, so there was some room to peek inside. Kneeling down into a squatting position and hiking up her pencil skirt to above her knees, she peered into the lighted room.

Joan almost let out a verbal gasp when she saw what was happening inside. She did contain herself, but gazed, open mouthed, as she studied the scene before her.

Susan was strung up on some kind of a wooden bar arrangement with her arms, encased in what she later found out was an arm binder or single glove that forced her elbows together behind her back and caused her upper body to project up and outward in a dramatic fashion. The two inch diameter padded horizontal bar ran behind her back at the shoulder blades with her bound arms over the top of it so that her only means of support was at each arm pit, which were held in place by a set of straps at her upper shoulders. Another leather strap fastened around her waist and held Susan's bound arms tightly against the middle of her back. The bar itself was held up by two ropes running to two pulleys in the ceiling and then to tie hooks on the back wall.

Susan's ankles were held about three feet apart by a one inch diameter solid wooden dowel rod that was essentially used as a spreader bar. It was connected to each of her ankle cuffs so not only were her stiletto heels about an inch off the floor; they were also bent at an angle since her shoe soles were flat on the floor. Joan suspected that with all her high heel training and flexible ankles, that wasn't a big problem for Susan.