Joan Gets a Surprise Ch. 03

Story Info
A threesome vacation at Hedonism II, day 3 and 4.
6.5k words
4.44
11.5k
6
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

October 17th - Sunday:

We don't get up until 11:30am. We all cuddle with each other in bed and John's got a boner. I say, "Joan, do you want to take care of that?" I'm not big on morning sex but Joan loves it.

She smiles and says, "Yes, if I can fuck it."

I laugh and say, "Sit on it, Joan."

Joan smiles and crawls on top of John and slips his cock into her pussy. Surprise, surprise. She's wet already. She stays wet. Not only does she have the body of a 40 something, her vagina juices up like a thirty year old. Joan starts to move on him and I crawl off the bed. I'm going to give Joan a surprise. I crawl back on the bed and I've got on my strap-on. I begin to lube Joan up and she yelps. She looks back and smiles. Joan stops as I work the strap-on into her ass. Joan begins to move on John again. Now she's getting John's cock and the strap-on inside of her every time she sits down on it. She moans and says, "God, I love DPs. A live cock would be better but this is pretty damn good."

She fucks herself for over five minutes with John rubbing her clit before she screams and begins to orgasm. She continues until she has three more then she collapses on John. I pull out and head for the bathroom. Soon Joan gets off and begins to suck John off. She adds a handjob and he cums into her mouth after a couple of minutes. I'm right there to share and clean up 'my cock'.

We all get up and dress for some lunch.

After an hour session in the gym, we spend the rest of the day on the beach naked. There is a really muscular guy there today and Joan and I are really checking him out. I notice his package is a little small though.

It's really fun reapplying sunblock. John takes a dip in the Caribbean about every hour. Joan and I join him because it's a little warm today and humid. I'm trying my best to ignore the teeth in the water. After three hours, we've all had enough sun. We stop by the cabana for some umbrella drinks. By the time we decide to head back to the room, we're all a little drunk and it's going on 4:30pm. Outside our room, a neighbor walks up and introduces himself.

"Hi, everyone. I'm Harry Schultz. We're having an orgy tonight and we'd like you to come. We're right next door to you. My wife is named Bambi. You'll love her." Harry looks to be around 40, brown hair, brown eyes and not in too bad shape. He's about six foot, maybe 190 to 200 lbs with a slight spare tire. Joan and I are checking him out and smiling.

John says, "Thanks, Harry. I'm John Andrews. This is my wife Vanessa and this is our best friend with benefits, Joan Bellamy. We'll be there. What time?"

He says, "No specific time. Just stop on by around 9pm or so. The party should be well under way by then."

John says, "Okay. Thanks."

He says, "Two ladies, huh? Not bad."

John says with a smile, "Yeah, I'm lucky as hell."

Harry says, "Okay, super. I look forward to fooling around with you ladies tonight. And I think you John will enjoy Bambi."

"Where you from, Harry?"

He says, "Northern Jersey."

I say, "We're from the Seattle area."

"Great. Well, see you tonight."

We go into our room and shower to get the sunblock off. We're all looking great with our all over tans. Joan is darkening up nicely. John and I are taking longer but still look good. No sunburns are happening yet. We decide on a nap. While lying in bed John says, "What the hell kind of name is Bambi? Must be a stripper or something."

Joan and I both laugh. We cuddle in and fall to sleep. The sun just wears us out plus the booze hasn't helped.

After our nap, we shower, dress and sit down to watch TV for a while. Joan and I are cuddling into John. I love my man and so does Joan. At 6:30pm, we head out to eat. After supper, we go to the bar and enjoy several rounds of drinks while talking. We ladies are looking forward to the orgy. John is only anxious to see what this Bambi looks like.

We pick up our costumes for Naughty School Reunion night. Well, we ladies have costumes, John is just wearing a t-shirt and his black slacks. We have the standard school girl short skirt uniforms on. Both of us are looking very hot. We laugh at John because he gawking at us and licking his lips. We go to the party and enjoy dancing and drinking some more. The band is rocking tonight. About 9pm, Joan is wanting to go so we head back to the room and change. We notice loud music coming from the Schultz's room and several people heading in. We ladies change into our bikinis and John changes into his swim trunks which have not gotten much use this week.

We walk next door and walk in. The door is open. We all look around and a naked Harry says, "Hi, John, Vanessa and Joan. Welcome, come on in and find someone to do." He grabs John and pulls him over to the couch. "Bambi, I want to introduce you to John Andrews. And this is is wife Vanessa and Joan...sorry Joan, don't remember the last name. Everyone, this is Bambi."

Holy shit! Bambi looks like she might be eighteen. She's blonde, a little shorter than me and she obviously has fake boobs. They look to be at least 40DD. She stands up and kisses us all. She's got a really nice butt though and her waist must be fifteen inches around. I bet John could get his hands to touch around her waist. Nice legs too. I know John is not a fan of fake tits. I wonder what she looked like before the balloons were put in.

Bambi says, "My John, nice abs. You're all very fit. Yummy!" John smiles and says, "You're very pretty Bambi. I can't believe that waist."

She says, "Thanks, John." Harry latches onto Joan and pulls her over in the corner. He starts to make out with her. I'm sure Joan is okay with that. He's seems to be packing a good sized penis. John and I look around the room and we don't see anyone we have met before. John grabs my hand; he doesn't seem all that interested in Bambi. He whispers in my ear about a couple sitting on the bed. We walk over to the bed and introduce ourselves.

The man says, "Hi, John. My name is Brad, this is my wife Marcia. Are you guys interested in having some fun with us?"

I say, "Yes, Brad. My husband noticed you both from across the room and whispered that we should get to know you. Where are you from?"

Brad says, "We're from a small town north of Peoria, Illinois called Chillicothe. Where are you from?"

John laughs says, "We're from the Seattle area but I'm originally from Woodford county, Illinois not far from Chillicothe. Small world, huh? I met this woman online and eventually moved out to Tacoma and married her. Now we live northeast of Seattle."

Brad and Marcia laugh. Brad says, "Vanessa, come sit down with me." They scoot apart and John sits down next to Marcia too. John bends over and gives her a kiss. Brad French kisses me too. He's really a handsome man. Marcia and John don't waste any time either. They are tongue wrestling too. I look down and her hand is on John's crotch. She's quite forward, this Marcia. I like it and I know John does too. Her other hand is stroking the six pack. She says, "Love the abs, John. Very hot." John smiles and French kiss her again.

Brad says, "Oh, I love your nipples, Vanessa." Brad has taken my top off and is playing with my nipples which are erect. John smiles at me and I smile back at him.

Marcia is still groping John's crotch and says, "My, there's something hard in your swim trunks, John." He laughs and pushes her back onto the bed. As she's falling back, he grabs the tie on her bikini top and pulls it off. John then grabs her right breast which is really nice. She's a little thick in the waist but not bad at all. Her breasts are real and a good size. Her body reminds me of Joan's before Joan started to go to the gym with us and got in shape. I kind of like it and so does John. Brad is sure enjoying my nipples. I've got my hands in his black hair. John French kisses her again and then begins to kiss around her neck and her ears and down between her breasts.

Brad has now pulled my bikini bottoms off and says, "Oh, I do love a shaved pussy. Could I lick you, Vanessa?" I answer by opening my legs wide.

John is working on Marcia's right nipple which he is beginning to suck, lick and nibble. I hear Marcia let out a loud moan and notice John has moved to her left nipple. John decides to move lower and kiss and lick down her stomach. Brad has his face buried between my legs and it's really starting to feel good. John gets to her bikini bottom and says, "Let's see what we have under here." Marcia giggles. He pulls her bikini bottoms down and off her legs and spreads her legs. I love having a foursome together like this. It's like being in a porn move. Watching John work on Marcia is turning me on.

Marcia is up on her elbows looking at John. I get a surprise that I'm not expecting. John grabs her feet and removes her sandals. He begins to lick the sole of her right foot and she squeals. I look over and she's got a big smile on her face so he continues. He's really turned into a foot fetisher lately. When he sucks her big toe into his mouth, she squeals again and drops her head back on the bed. John sucks all her toes and then moves to her left foot. She starts to moan again.

I'm moaning too because I'm getting close. Brad is sucking my clit and flicking his tongue over the tip. A minute later, I tip over the edge and hit my first orgasm. It's not a real hard one since nothing is in my ass. I look down at Brad and say, "Brad, would you mind slipping a finger or thumb into my ass while you keep doing that?"

Brad smiles and says, "No problem, honey." He begins to work a finger into my ass. I moan loudly. God, that feels so good.

When John gets done with her feet, Marcia jumps up and grabs him to give him a long French kiss. "Thank you, John. That was wonderful. I came close to climaxing when you were sucking my toes."

"No problem, Marcia. I love doing that. Now for the main course." He moves down and begins to lick her outer labia. She moans. He gives her the works and she really loves it when he starts pulling on her inner lips. She says, "Oh, God...Oh, God" every time he pulls one of her lips. When he moves to tongue-fucking her, she squeals again. "Holy shit!!"

I'm approaching another orgasm, thirty seconds later it hits me like a semi-tractor trailer. I scream and every muscle in my body tenses. God, this is a good one. Brad's a pretty good pussy eater. When I come down, I pull him up onto the bed and French kiss him. I then pull his swim trunks off and grab his hard cock. It's about the same size as John's. I hope he can wield it as well as John. I lower my mouth onto it and begin a good deepthroat blowjob. He's moaning quickly.

Two minutes later, Brad says he's ready so I put a condom on him and ask him how he wants to fuck me. He says, "Why don't you sit on it first and then we'll change to doggie style and I'll stick a finger in your ass again." I'm good with that. I hope he lasts that long.

Four minutes later when John sucks Marcia's clit into his mouth, she screams and grabs the bed quilt in both hands. John starts to flick his tongue over the tip and she screams again. Suddenly, she tenses, arches her back and screams again as her first orgasm starts. John continues sucking her clit and flicking his tongue over the tip and she continues to cum and scream. Finally, she passes out and John looks at me. I'm bouncing on Brad's cock. I smile at John and Brad is looking at John like he's killed his wife. John gets up and crawls up beside Marcia. She comes around and grabs John and says, "Wow! That was something. I've never cum that hard in my life." She French kisses him.

John says, "Would you like an even harder orgasm?"

She says, "How?"

He says, "Anal play. When we fuck, let me put my thumb in your ass."

"Really. I've never done anything with my asshole involved. Harder than even that one was?"

"Yes. I promise and the thumb in the butt won't hurt."

"Fuck me good, stud." John smiles and gets up to put a condom on. He then climbs up on the bed and tells her to get on all fours. I'm getting on all fours too. Marcia scrambles around and wiggles her butt at John. He bends over and licks her pussy again and then her anus. She yelps. He puts a big glob of spit on her anus and then slips into her pussy. Before he starts to move in her, he gently slips his thumb into her ass. She starts to moan. "God, John, I didn't know it would feel so good."

Brad is pounding into me now. I fucks me for a couple of minutes and then slips that finger back into my ass. Oh, yeah. Fuck me good, young stud.

John begins to move in and out of Marcia and starts the movement with his thumb. "Holy shit! God damn! Yesssssss! Fuuuuck!" Marcia's a real potty mouth. He smiles. He picks up the speed and soon is really pounding into her.

I'm being pounded too. Brad is pretty good. I'm coming up on another orgasm quickly. I look at John and smile then I look back at Brad and say, "That's it Brad, fuck me good."

Marcia takes only two more minutes to hit another orgasm. She screams again and her entire body tenses. Her scream continues and her forehead is on the bed and her fists are pounding the bed. John continues to move in and out but it's more difficult.

A minute later, another orgasm hits me like a ton of bricks and I scream. Holy shit it's a good one. A little too good because suddenly Brad growls and begins his orgasm. I hit another peak when I feel his cock pulse and squirt into the condom. We finally collapse on the bed with him still in my pussy.

John continues to pound Brad's wife and she keeps cumming. He lets her cum for seven more minutes and probably four more orgasms and then he reaches around and pinches her clit. The scream is so loud you can probably hear it clear in Montego Bay. Then she collapses and he stays in her. He soon pulls out and checks her. She's still breathing heavily. Brad has pulled out and has disposed of his condom. I'm watching my man and I smile at him. Marcia is starting to move. "Shit, John, you can put someone into a coma. God damn!! That was fucking awesome. Vanessa, you are married to a sex god." I laugh. Marcia says, "John, that last orgasm. How did you do that?"

He says, "I just pinched your clit right before you came. Did you like the orgasm?"

"Holy fuck, John. Like it, I've never felt anything like it. It was like an orgasm on steroids." John and I both laugh.

"I'm glad you liked it. But I have a problem here, honey, would you like some of this?" John never came. He's rock hard.

I smile and say, "Bring it on, my stud."

Brad goes over and lays by his wife and I get back on my hands and knees. John pulls the condom off and slips into me. He fucks me hard for ten minutes with his thumb in my ass and I have three more hard orgasms. When I'm nearing the fourth one, John pinches my clit a little and I scream again and begin number four. John grunts and begins to cum in my pussy hard. I eventually collapse again and John comes with me. He kisses me on my left ear and tells me he loves me. I say, "Love you too."

Soon he pulls out and there's Joan. I guess she's finished with Harry but she turns me over and goes down on me to get John's cum. She then French kisses me and passes me some of my man's love juice.

I crawl up on John and French kiss him. Joan lays down next to John. Harry comes walking over and says, "John, Joan is one hell of a good fuck. So how come you didn't fuck my Bambi?"

John says, "Sorry, Harry, I don't really like fake tits especially huge ones. She's beautiful but not my cup of tea. I was very attracted to Marcia here and Vanessa liked her husband Brad."

"Oh, okay. No big deal. I love the big tits, fake or not. I hope you enjoyed Marcia."

John looks at Marcia and says, "Oh, I enjoyed it and I'm pretty sure Marcia did too."

Marcia says, "That's an understatement. I thought I was going to die on that last orgasm. Christ, that was good."

Harry walks away and Brad says, "John, how did you get her to cum so hard?"

"Well, spend ten to fifteen minutes giving her oral but don't go to her clit too soon. Give her a couple of good orgasms orally, preferably with your thumb in her ass, and then fuck her doggie style. Leave your thumb in her ass and fuck her with that too. That will bring the good orgasms but when you want the killer orgasm, just reach under her, find her clit and pinch it. You don't have to pinch it very hard."

Brad says, "Thanks, John. I'll sure give that a try." Marcia gives him a hug and tells him she loves him.

John looks at Vanessa and says, "Ready to head next door, lover?"

She says, "Yep, let's go."

Marcia says, "Oh, you live next door? You guys want to get together again before you leave? We have a couple more days."

"We'll see, Marcia. Like I told another woman, with so many to choose from, why pick the same woman to have sex with again."

"Oh, okay, well I hope we can get together again before we leave. That was the best sex of my life."

"Alright, Marcia. Maybe we'll see you guys around. Bye." We all exchange kisses and head out.

We head into our room where we head for the shower. Joan says, "Was that her screaming like a banshee tonight?"

Vanessa laughs and says, "Yeah, that was John fucking the hell out of her. She couldn't believe the orgasms she had. I can believe it."

Joan says, "Yeah, me too. This man is not only my BDSM Master, he's the Master of Orgasms."

I laugh and so does John. We shower and head to bed. It's after midnight and we are all beat.

October 18th - Monday:

It's Monday and we wake up a little after 10am kind of tired but also exhilarated. Last night was a lot of fun. John is all for getting back together with the Janssens before they leave on Wednesday. I agree. Brad was really good. We'll see what develops. We eventually crawl out of bed and hit the shower. Of course, John ends up with a boner. That cock of his has it's own mind but I hope it will do that forever.

After brunch, we decided to hit the beach again. We're going to end up dark brown by the time we get home. John decided to only stay out one hour. After that hour, he jumps in the sea for a few minutes to cool down and then walks towards the room. Joan and I lay there for a while and then start to make out. We find out that sunblock doesn't taste all that good. We decide to go back to the room and finish what we started. In the room, John's missing but we hit the shower to wash the sunblock off. While washing each other we are naturally pushing each other toward orgasm. I wonder where my man is.

Joan is finger-fucking me with soapy fingers and the next thing I know, the head of the hand-held shower head is off and she's giving me a douche from hell. So I think, I'll get her back. I push her down so she's bent over and then start to soap her crack up good. I do the same thing to her that she did to me. I also scrub out her asshole with two soapy fingers. Then I take the shower hose and douche her out good. She's squealing as I do it. Next I shove the nozzle into her ass to wash the soap out. She's damn clean now. Luckily no shit comes out.

We dry each other off and hit the bed. We get into a '69' and start licking and sucking the hell out of each other. Suddenly the door opens and John walks in. "What are my ladies doing to each other? Can I watch?"

I take my face out of Joan's cunt and say, "Sure, hunk, but why not join in."

John says, "Let me wash the sea and sunblock off and I will. Please continue what you are doing, ladies."

A few minutes later, John is back. He sits naked on the chair next to the bed. And starts to stroke himself. I say, "Come on, John."

He says, "Nope. I want to hear some orgasms first, then I'll join in."

So we continue to work on each other and Joan begins to orgasm some seven minutes into our '69'. It takes me a couple more minutes. Finally, we've both cum and we both get up and I lay down with my legs spread. Joan smiles and joins me. John crawls up on the bed and begins to lick and suck my pussy. After five more minutes, he goes down on Joan. Soon he's back and slips into my hot, juicy pussy. He French kisses me and begins to slip his tongue in and out of my mouth in the same rhythm as his cock is going in and out of my cunt.

12