Joan Gets a Surprise Ch. 04

Story Info
A threesome vacation at Hedonism II.
4.2k words
4.7
12.7k
6
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

October 19th - Tuesday:

We sleep late and wake just short of 11am. I'm still tired. We shower and then go to brunch. When we are finished, Joan wants to hit the beach. Both John and I tell her we are too tired and we are going to relax in the room for quite awhile. Joan strips and grabs a towel and heads for the beach again. God, she's dark as hell already. She's going to be nearly black by the time we head home. I hope she doesn't get skin cancer.

John and I turn the TV on and sit on the couch to watch it, holding hands. John pulls my hand up and kisses it and says, "I love you, woman."

I smile and say, "I love you, man."

He laughs. We watch TV for an hour and John says, "I'm going to workout. Want to come?"

I tell him that I'm still tired. Soon I'm all alone in our room watching TV. After awhile, I crawl in the bed and take a nap. John joins me in an hour. We cuddle and I fall back to sleep. Joan comes into the room and wakes us up. We've been sleeping a couple of hours. As we're waking up, Joan says, "Guys, I met a couple and they invited us to their orgy tonight. Their room is the first one on the naked side near the shops. They're black and pretty hot looking. It should be fun. They are Tony and Erin Michaels."

John says, "Great, Joan." He grabs her and pulls her into bed with us. We're dressed and she's naked. John has his hand between her legs. "Damn, woman, is there any time when you aren't wet? You're such a slut." Joan and I both laugh.

"It's this place, John, especially the nude beach. So many hot bodies. It's a bisexuals dream. Hell, even the overweight people look good to me."

John and I laugh.

Joan says, "Are you guys rested yet?"

We both yawn and say, "Yeah."

Joan says, "Well, how about an oral threesome. I need to cum." John laughs and says, "Queen Of The Sluts."

We all laugh. John and I begin to undress. Joan hits the shower to wash the sunblock off and when she comes back, she says, "Oral daisy chain!"

John and I simultaneously say, "Yes."

We all get into position. Joan is sucking John's cock. I'm going down on Joan and John is eating me. We eat each other until Joan and I cum and then we rotate. I've now got my husband's cock buried in my mouth and Joan is eating my juicy pussy. John is munching on Joan's hot cunt. Five minutes later and Joan and I have had two more orgasms. John, of course, is going to need some concentrated attention. I begin to masturbate him along with sucking the head of his beautiful cock.

John takes four more minutes and cums in my mouth. I lean over and French kiss Joan and pass her some cum. I lean over to John and say in a strange voice (trying not to spill any), "John, you want some?"

He laughs and says, "Swallow it, honey. I don't want a taste, thanks."

After I swallow the rest of his load, I give him a long French kiss. "I love you, my handsome husband."

John looks behind him. "Who you talking to young woman?"

I punch his arm, "You, you moron!" He laughs hard and so does Joan.

John says, "You think I'm handsome?"

I say, "Yes, I think you are very handsome stud...for an old man."

Joan says, "Me too, John...for a man any age." John laughs.

John grabs me and French kisses me. He smacks me on the ass and says, "You're both pretty hot old broads and, by the way, you, my dear, are almost a year older than me. So that makes me your boy toy. Hahahahaha."

I say, "I refuse to admit that. It must be some evil magic or something." Joan and John laugh.

We all jump up and head for the shower. By the time the shower is over and we are dry, it's after five pm. We get dressed and sit down to watch some TV. At 6:30pm, we head out for some food and drink. We decide not to go to the resort party tonight but head for the Michaels at 9pm. The theme tonight is Pajamas and Pasties. I can't wear pasties because my nipples are too long. Just pajamas doesn't sound all that fun to us. We decide to go to the piano bar and just dance there. After three rounds of booze and many dances we head back to the room. We get dressed or should I say undressed and head for the orgy at 9pm. Joan and I have our bikinis on and John is just wearing his swim trunks. God that man looks so hot from the waist up. The six pack is hot.

The door to the Michaels' room is open so we peak in, Joan first. Tony says, "Joan!! Come on in. I want in that bikini bottom." Joan giggles.

She says, "Hi, Tony. I'd like you to meet my best friends and lovers, John and Vanessa Andrews."

Tony says, "Hi, John and Vanessa. Welcome. Erin, come over here." Tony is about John's height and weight too. He's got brown hair and blue eyes. He's also topless and has a slim and flat stomach. No six pack though.

When Erin gets over Tony introduces us. Erin kisses all of us and says, "Welcome." She looks us over and says, "Wow, you guys look great. You're seniors, right?"

John says, "Yeah, we're seniors."

Tony and Erin appear to be in their forties.

Erin says, "Damn, you are all hot, especially you John. Love the abs."

"Thanks, Erin. You look very edible too." Erin is a light skin black woman with short black hair with red highlights. She has a great body and some great tits. Looks like she's 40D - 24 - 36. She's not as gorgeous as Adriana, who could easily be a top model, but she's a close second.

Several other people are arriving and we get introduced to several. There is one couple from Sweden. Both blondes and well tanned. They look in their early twenties. He's hot and she's even hotter. He's 5' 10", maybe 180lbs and has a flat stomach, no six pack though. She's got a big bust, a slim waist and nice ass. John is licking lips. I say, "See something you like, honey."

John smiles and says, "For sure, dear. Think they would go for an older couple?"

I say, "We can but ask my dear."

We walk over and introduce ourselves. We flat out ask if they'd like to play with a couple of senior swingers. They both look us over and then look at each other. The guy tells us in broken English that they prefer someone in their age group. Oh well, we tried.

John and I head for a couch and start to make out. If nobody wants to share, we'll just take care of each other. Joan is already nude and Tony has his face buried in her pussy. Good for her.

John is working over my nipples when Erin comes over and asks to join us. We welcome her. She's a real beauty. She removes her bikini top and, WOW!, what a pair of tits; and they're real too. John and I look at her and we both decide to go after some big tits. We separate and pull her down between us. We then begin to pleasure those huge tits. Her nipples are pretty dark. It makes a great contrast with her skin color.

She's got a hand on each of our heads and she's moaning. John decides to have a taste of her pussy so he slides off the couch and pulls the ties on her bikini bottom. She raises a little and when he starts to kiss up the insides of her legs, she slides down on the couch to give him a easier access to lick her pussy.

I look over at Joan and she has Tony's cock in her mouth. It appears to be just a little bit bigger than John's. Kind of like my submissive George's penis. Joan is giving it a workout with her mouth. She's deepthroating it. Tony looks like he's really enjoying it.

John is now working the inner labia good and Erin is moaning loudly. I'm still working on her nipples which are now pretty hard. John works his thumb under her and is rubbing her anal sphincter. Erin is moaning and groaning loudly. John pulls her closer to the edge and begins to lick her anus. Erin yelps and says, "Oh, God that feels good, John."

I give her a long French kiss then go back to sucking and nibbling at those nipples. John moves back to her inner labia and is pulling them with his lips and sucking them. Erin is starting to move her butt around. Soon he begins to tongue-fuck her. She says, "Oh, yeah, I love that honey."

Erin moves around on the couch and says, "Vanessa, give me your pussy." I sit down on her face and begin to fuck it. John has moved around and is still tongue-fucking her.

Suddenly she screams and I see John has slipped that right thumb into her ass. She says, "Oh, God, Oh, God." John begins to fuck her ass with his thumb and he heads to her clit which is good size. I can see it well from here. When he sucks that nearly one inch little penis into his mouth, Erin screams and says, "Holy hell!!"

She puts her hands on the back of his head and pulls his face deeper into her pussy. John reaches up with his left hand and grabs her right nipple. At the same time, he begins to flick his tongue back and forth over the tip of her clit. When he pinches her nipple, she arches her back, begins to thrust at his face and screams so loud it hurts my ears. The scream is going up in pitch until she's hitting a Mariah Carey note. Finally, she pushes John away. I'm getting pretty close too. I can feel the tension between my legs.

John moves down and begins to lick her feet and toes. Mr. foot fetisher. When Erin comes back to Earth, she continues to eat me and two minutes later, I begin an orgasm but it's not a hard one. It will do for a first one though. When it's done, I move off of her.

She looks down at John and then at me. She says, "Boy, can he eat a pussy! And I love the feeling he's giving me now. God, that's erotic."

I smile at her. I look at the two Swedes and the girl is watching John. I'll bet she would like to have that decision back not to have sex with us. She sees me looking and smiles.

Erin is still moaning and John is now finishing up with the toes of her left foot. Once he's done, he sits down on the couch between Erin's legs and she says, "Thanks, John. That was one of the best orgasms ever and what an erotic feeling having someone lick your feet." She gets up and pulls John's trunks down. She then swallows his cock which I notice is already really hard. She's working it good and deepthroating him. He leans his head back on the couch and moans.

I notice Joan is getting pounded good. I decide to join her and sit on her face. Tony and Joan are close enough I can still hear John and Erin.

Soon Erin's up and on all fours. "John, please fuck me and use that thumb again." I smile. I'm on Joan's face and rocking back and forth. She's using her tongue as a small penis against my labia and clit. She slips a finger into my ass. Oh yeah!!

John slips a condom on and enters Erin. He immediately shoves his right thumb into her ass and begins to move in and out of her with cock and thumb. I hear her say, "Oh, yeah, John. That's the ticket."

God, Joan's tongue feels so good. I'm building up another orgasm. It won't be long.

I look over and John is really pounding Erin and she has her face on the couch and fists balled up. Her eyes are closed but she has a big smile on her face. She lasts about two minutes as do I. She cums first with another scream and ten seconds later, I scream as Joan latches onto my clit. She's sucking it and running her tongue over the tip. God that's nice. I reach down and pinch both of her nipples hard. She screams hard too and begins an orgasm. That woman loves some pain.

John continues to fuck Erin and Erin continues to cum about every two minutes. After four orgasms for Erin, I notice John, who smiles at me, slips his left hand under her, going for the clit, no doubt. Erin says, "Holy shit!! I'm going to explode."

She screams and slowly hits that Mariah Carey note again and John must pinch her clit because she screams again and then screams "OH, MY, FUCKING, GOD!!" She cums for over a minute and then John cuts loose into the condom. At the same time, I scream and hit my third orgasm. This one is pretty hard too. After it's done, I pull away from Joan. She's breathing really hard so must be building up to another cum soon.

Erin finally collapses with John on top of her holding himself off of her. He pulls out and I'm there to get his cum. After I pull the condom off, I clean his cock and swallow his load. He lays down next to Erin and says, "Erin, are you okay?" He begins his after-care.

Soon she comes around and says, "Wow! Took me awhile to come back from orbit. You are one hell of a fuck, old man." She grabs him and French kisses him. "That was one of the best orgasms I have ever experienced." She kissed him again. I lay down to cuddle up to John. She says, "Vanessa, you are one lucky woman."

I smile and say, "Don't I know it, Erin. He can do that to me nearly every time. As you say, into orbit." She laughs.

"A fine place to be put, for sure."

Joan is now cumming hard and Tony growls and cuts loose. She cums for nearly a minute and finally stops. She gives Tony a big hug and thanks him. He smiles at her.

After a little while, the little Swedish blonde walks over to John and says, "I'm sorry, Sir. We should not have turned you down. Can you make me scream like you just did this lady?"

John looks at me and I know he's thinking 'I should tell her to go to hell'. Instead he says, "I'll tell you what, if your man comes over here and gives my wife a good fucking, then I'll do my best to make you scream like I did Erin." Erin gives John another French kiss.

"Thank you, Sir." She runs back over to her man and they are discussing it. They both come back over and he sits down next to me and she sits next to John. Erin kisses John again and thanks him. She gets up and walks over to Tony and kisses him. She starts talking to Joan.

So I look at the guy and he says to me "Hi, I'm Viktor, this is my wife Elin." John and I introduce ourselves. Viktor begins to play with my nipples. "Oh, I like these, Vanessa." I look over and Elin is rubbing John's leg up and down and his cock it stirring. I look between Viktor's legs and he's packing about seven inches. I reach over and begin to stroke his hard cock.

Soon Viktor is between my legs and he starts to lick my pussy. I spread my legs out so he can get at it. Elin says, "Sir, please play with me. I'm horny." John laughs and begins to play with her nipples. She moans.

John says, "So, Elin, you want to scream, huh?"

She says, "Yes, Sir. I've never screamed during orgasm."

"Never? You do orgasm though, right?"

"Yes, Sir, I'm sure I orgasm."

"Okay, Elin, let's get you going. When I get done with you, you will know for sure if you've cummed." John pushes her down on the couch and begins to kiss and nibble from her ears down her neck and over her breasts. When he gets to her nipples, he begins to lick, suck and nibble them with an occasional bite. Viktor is doing a good job. I'm climbing up that mountain. John is soon kissing around Elin's pussy but not touching it.

Soon I hear her beg him to "lick my pussy, please."

John says, "No yet, Elin. We'll get to it, but not yet. There's no hurry." He kisses down her legs and begins to lick her feet and suck her toes. She's moaning. I notice that after he's done licking her toes, he runs his finger nails down her feet a couple of times. She squeals. Soon John begins to kiss his way up to her pussy. Once there, he begins to give her the complete treatment.

I'm on the edge. I wish he would suck my clit. I'm not going to get off without the clit suck. If he'd pull my inner lips maybe.

I look over at John and he's now licking, sucking and pulling her inner labia. Elin is moaning loudly.

Finally, Viktor sucks my clit into his mouth. I moan loudly. He's sucking on it good then begins to flick his tongue back and forth across it. That sends me over the edge. I scream and grab his head to hold it closer into my pussy. I cum for almost a minute then push him away. I'm laying there breathing hard. After I start to calm down, I get up and grab his hard cock and start to suck it.

"Oh, God, that's good, John." I look over and it looks like John is tongue-fucking her.

I lick Viktor's balls and he moans. I get up and lay down on the couch with my legs spread. Viktor smiles and slips a condom on. He slips in into me and begins to fuck me.

Elin squeals and I look over and John has his thumb in her ass and he's now sucking her clit. It won't be long now.

I'm enjoying Viktor fucking me. He's not bad. Now if he can last like my man, we'll be fine.

Elin screams. I look over and her back is arched. She's holding his head tight to her pussy. I smile. Elin lets him go and he stands up. He says, "Hands and knees, baby." She slowly moves and get to her hands and knees. John rolls a condom on and enters her pussy in a single push. She yelps. He slips his thumb back into her asshole. She yelps again. Hahaha!

Viktor is pumping away fairly fast and I'm getting close. It won't be long now. I look for Joan and don't see her.

John is fucking Elin hard. She moaning loudly. She says, "Yes, yes, yes, fuck me Sir!" She keeps calling him Sir. I wonder if she's a submissive. Apparently, John is wondering too because every ten seconds or so, he smacks an ass cheek.

I start to concentrate on what Viktor is doing to me because I'm very close now. A minute later, I'm in electrical overload. God, it feels like my head is coming off. Good orgasm. Then I hear Viktor growl and begin his cum. This gets me going again but it's a surprise. I would have liked a couple of more orgasms. Oh, well.

I look at John and he's still pounding away. A couple more minutes and Elin screams, slams her head down on the couch and begins to pound her fists on the couch. She cums hard for over a minute. Once she's done, she says, "Oh God, oh God, oh God." John is still pounding away. I know it's going to take awhile for him to cum especially this close to his first orgasm tonight.

Elin gets three more screamer orgasms and then on the fourth, John starts to rub her clit. She cums really hard with him rubbing her clit. I know what's coming for the next orgasm. A pinch...to scream louder. Less than two minutes later, John is still pounding into her and he pinches her clit. She screams like someone is cutting her with a knife. Her legs are shaking she's cumming so hard. The scream gets louder and louder. Finally, John growls and begins to cum into the condom. During his orgasm, he smacks her hard on the left cheek and again on the right check. She screams again. I smile. She's going to remember this fuck all her life and probably wonder where this man lives.

Finally, Elin collapses and is not moving. Viktor looks like he's worried. I tell him not to worry. She's just passed out. She'll be back in a few minutes. He's still worried.

John pulls out and lays beside her. He starts his after-care and she looks up at him after a minute. I get up and pull the condom off of him. I go for the mouthful. John gets up and says, "Elin, clean my cock with your mouth."

She says, "Yes, Sir. I'm honored." Wow!

After she cleans his cock, she says, "Sir, you are something. That was amazing." She looks at me. "Ma'am, how many times did I scream?"

I say, "I think about eight. So you liked getting fuck by an old man, huh?" John's got a big smile on his face.

She says, "I will never ever turn down an older man again." I laugh.

"I get to fuck him every day, Elin."

She says, "And you're still alive. How many years?"

I say, "Five. And yes, I'm still alive. So are his three submissives."

She says, "Three submissives? Sir, you are a Dominate."

John smiles and says, "Yes, I am, Elin. You're a submissive, aren't you?"

"Yes, Sir. Viktor is trying to be my Dominate. He's got a lot to learn. We've just started. By the way, I enjoyed the spanking during the fuck. That was something else."

John smiles and says, "I'm so glad you enjoyed it."

Elin says, "Enjoyed it doesn't come close." We both laugh.

Joan comes over and kneels in front of John. She must have been listening because she says, "Master, I love your cock. You are awesome. Would you like to fuck my mouth and throat later, Master?"

12