Joan Lunden: Sexy Loving Care Ch. 1

Story Info
Joan Lunden and her daughters help heal an injured man.
2.1k words
4.3
40.8k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Foxfan69
Foxfan69
24 Followers

It was a real stupid move on Dan's part. A bonehead play actually. He thought that even though the gas guage read empty; he figured that he could make it home this friday evening. He even cut through a high class subdivision to lessen the travel time. But; luck was not with him.

"Damn it all! I knew I should have stopped for gas at that last station!" He was mentally kicking himself as he trudged down the sidewalk on his way home; at least 5 miles further on.

It was approaching twilight on this cool spring evening. Dan zipped up the flimsy vynl jacket he was wearing. It was obvious that he was not going to make it home until well after dark, and it was getting cold.

In front of him were some boys and girls around 8 or 9 in age; kicking a soccer ball around their front yard. He paid them little mind as he passed.

Just then; the soccer ball squirted past him and out into the street.

"Hey, mister!" It was one little girls voice from the group. "Could you please get our ball back?"

Almost without thinking, Dan stepped out onto the street between two parked cars. The last thing he remembered was the wail of a horn and the screeching of tires. A hard knock on his left thigh by the front bumper of the SUV sent him flying through the air. He crashed down hard on the ashphalt pavement; striking his head as he tried to brake his fall. Then, there was blackness.

The pretty and sexy tv personality Joan Lunden was driving her SUV home from a day of shopping with her two lovely daughters, Jamie, 22; and Lindsay, 20. They had spent the day cruseing the shopping mails; looking for bargans, naturally.

Her husband Jeff; had taken her youngest daughter, Sarah, to his mothers farm out in the country for the weekend. Joan figured that this would leave the whole weekend for her and her two oldest kids to have some girl time to themselves with no man or annoying little sister hanging about.

Just as she came to her street and began to slow down to turn; her oldest daughter, Jamie; seated next to her in the front seat; screamed out in horror!

"Mom! Watch out!"

Joan caught a quick glimpse of the figure as it appeared out of nowhere between the parked cars. She slammed on her brakes and turned her drivng wheel hard to her left in a futile attempt to miss the figure in the road before her.

There was the sickening thud as her right front bumper grazed the left thigh of the man and sent him sprawling into the road.

"Oh my God! I never seen him! I didn't have a chance to miss him!" Joan was screaming in terror as she lept from the now stopped, SUV, and ran towards the motionless, prone figure on the street.

"Careful, Mom! Don't move him suddenly!" Jamie was cautioning her mother as she knelt down to help the injured young man.

Yes, Mom; be careful." jioned in Lindsay as she came up to her mother. " The first thing you have to do is check for broken bones and head injuries!" Joan listened to her middle daughter, as she was in her third year of nursing school. Lindsay would know what action to take.

Dan laid there on the street; dazed and definately hurting. A gash on his right forehead was trickling blood into his eyes and there was a screaming pain coming from where the SUV struck him on his left thigh.

He tried to sit up, but almost fell back onto the pavement; as his throbbing head whirled and spun around him.

"This is not good." he thought to himself as he tried to collect his bearings. He looked up and found himself stareing into the beautiful and oh so scared looking face of Joan Lunden.

"Are you ok? Is anything broken?" The concern from Joans frightened voice reassured Dan that at least he was still alive; although still shakey from his encounter with Joans' front bumper.

"Lie still! Let me have a look at you." This came from a pretty short haired brunette kneeling before him. The soft, trained hands of Lindsay checked him over for brusses and possible broken bones.

He felt another soft pair of hands on his shoulders. Looking up, through the pain in his eyes; he found himself stareing into the very pretty, long black haired face of Joans eldest daughter; Jamie.

"Wow!" Dan mused to himself. "I couldn't have been run over by three prettier ladies if I tried!"

He tried to stand up but the dizzyness kept him from succeeding. He obviously was not going anywhere right now in this condition.

"Come on girls." Joan instructed her two lovely girls; "We had better take him home with us and tend to his injuries. We certainly can't leave him lying in the street!"

Dan felt arms and hands helping him up as he struggled to his feet. He placed his arms around the shoulders of the two young, pretty brunettes on either side of him. He saw the sexy, mini-skirted form of Joan Lunden in front of him as she opened the back latch of the SUV and prepared to help him get inside.

The last thing Dan remembered before the lights went out on him was the view he had down the loose blouse Joan was wearing. It showed him her braless perfect breasts. As he began to pass out; he caught a quick peek up Joans mini-skirt and saw all the way up her magnificent legs to her white, panty covered pussy. A view worth being run over for!

========================

The bright light shinning in his eyes awoke him from the sleep he found himelf in. The light was coming from a window at the foot of the bed he was lying on.

He felt the soft hands of Lindsay on his forehead as she checked the bandage she had placed over the cut on his head. He looked up into her glowing beautiful brown eyes.

"Glad to see you're coming around. I was a little worried that you might have a concussion from that blow to your head." The pretty face and lovely sound of Lindsays' voice soothed Dan. " I better let mom know that you're awake. Are you hungry? Umm; i'm sorry. I don't know your name."

"Dan!" He replied. "i'm Dan Peterson. "And you are?"

"I'm Lindsay; Lindsay Lunden!"

Dans' heart skipted a beat when he heard this. He thought that his sighting of Joan Lunden; [especially the one up her skirt.]; was just a dream. Here he was; actually in Joan Lundens house. With the lovely, sexy, and beautiful Joan and two of her pretty daughters!

Dan watched Lindsay as she left the bedroom. His eyes were fixed on her long legs; and sexy short covered butt as she departed.

Looking around the room Dan suddenly became aware of two things. One he was naked under the bedsheet he had over him. And two; and somewhat disconcerning to him; was the raging hard-on he had. His well formed 8'' pecker was pointing directly towards the sky.

"God; I hope Lindsay didn't notice that!" He thought to himself. " Here I am, lying banged up in bed with Joan Lunden and her two; I must admit; pretty daughters. And my cock is ready to go! Oh fuck!"

The door to the bedroom opened and Joan was standing there with her two smiling daughters at her side. Jamie, the eldest, was wearing a revealing tennis outfit; which showed off her nice figure and toned legs. Joan was dressed in a tight top which had only one button holding her perfect breasts from pouring out. Joan had on the bottom of a string bikini which covered basically nothing!

If Dan was concerned that the three lovely ladies were aware of his 'pecker problem'; he needn't be.

"You were right!" Joan said to Lindsay. "Dan is hung like a horse!"

That was probably the last thing that Dan needed to hear at this time. All that the beautiful tv blondes comment did was to make his engourged penis tremble underneigth the sheet covering it.

"It looks like poor Dan needs some sexy loving care to get better. so, Lindsay. You're the nursing student. What's the treatment for a stiff dick?" Joan said this to her middle daughter with a lustful glint in her eye. She knew the cure for what ailed Dan. And her lovely daughter Lindsay was just the girl to administer it. After all, Joan had taught her two lovely daughters the art of pleasing a man.

Lindsay walked to the foot of the bed and eyed the rigid member conceiled under the covers. She deftly threw off the sheet; exposing Dan's turgid love tool to her mother and older sister.

The three pretty ladies gasped as Dan's penis began to involuntarily twitch in anticipation of what was going to happen next.

"Let's go, Jamie." Joan said to her eldest daughter as she turned to leave. "Lindsay wants to give her cure for Dan's ailment in private! I'm sure that he won't mind if you give him your treatment a little later!"

As the door closed behind Joan and Jamie; the daughter with the pixie haircut; Lindsay; looked at Dans' magnificent love pole.

"Oh, does it hurt you? I guess that I will just have to kiss it and make it all better!"

Having said this, Lindsay then began to kiss and lick the erect cock in front of her. Her mouth and tongue were like those of a surgeon. They should be; after all; her mother Joan Lunden was if nothing else; an expert cocksucker. And Joan made sure that her daughters were as good at giving head as she was.

Dan moaned as Lindsay engulphed his rigid cock into the depths of her pretty mouth and throat. With a precision of one who had great practice in the art; Lindsay deepthroated him to the brink of ecstacy. Each bob of her head on his manhood brought him new sensations of pleasure.

He started to thrust his hips upward toward Lindsays' expert mouth and tongue. His climax was coming soon.

Lindsay readied herself for his welcome gift of love. She kissed and sucked the head of his cock to entice it to release its load.

Dan let loose with a torrent of jism. His spasms of pleasure shot stream after stream of his tasty cum down the pretty brunettes throat. For her part; Lindsay gulped down every hot, gooey droplet.

When he was finished filling her soft, sexy mouth with his love juice; Lindsay kissed and licked the now, flacid male member before her. thanking it for the delicious lunch it had just treated her to.

She came up to the top of the bed and gave Dan a hearty, tongue probing, kiss.

When their lips parted company, she looked into his eyes and said; "Now it's time for you to get my big sisters treatment. She can fuck like a French Whore on Bastile Day!"

Dan could not help but wonder just what was in store for him from Jamie. Joans' long haired, beautiful , eldest daughter did not keep him waiting for long.

Jamie walked into the bedroon; stark naked. The sight of her well proortioned body caused an immediate reaction in Dan. His flacid penis sprang back ot life; in anticipation of filling the lovely ladies love holes.

Without a word, Jamie got on the bed and swung her long legs over Dan's ready cock. She leaned down and gave him a torrid kiss. At the same time her mouth found his; Jamie lowered herself on his stiff penis. His male love tool slid effortlessly deep inside her hot, tight love mound.

Jamie started to rock herself up and down on Dans' cock. She increased her bounching on his love pole as her desires intensified. Dan grabbed her gyrating hips as she plunged her pussy on his enraged penis.

Jamies' head went back and the breath came out of her as her orgasm hit her with the same force her mom's SUV had slammed into Dans' body.

Dan thrust his cock deep up into Jamies spasming pussy. His male love rod emptied its creamy load deep within the depths of Jamies love mound. And then it was over.

Jamie; as her sister Lindsay before her; kissed Dan's penis in appreciation of the loving it had just given her. She also gave him a long passionate kiss on his mouth. Now it was her mothers turn.

Doctor Joan Lunden was now going to administer the final treatment of his sexy loving care. The sucking and fucking of her two beautiful daughters was only a prelude to the operation she was about to perform.

Foxfan69
Foxfan69
24 Followers