Joan Lunden: Sexy Loving Care Ch. 2

Story Info
Joan gives Dan the best cure.
1.5k words
4.35
44.5k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Foxfan69
Foxfan69
24 Followers

Jamie walked out of the bedroom and went over to where her beautiful, sexy, blonde mother; Joan Lunden; was standing.

"Well, he's all yours , Mom! Lindsay and I have Dan all prepared for Dr Joans' sexy loving care." Joans lovely eldest daughter was smiling to herself serenely as she said this. Joan had no doubt in her mind that Lindsay and Jamie had adequately prepared Dan for what Joan hoped to be; the most memerable fuck of his young life!

Joan entered the bedroom and eyed the goodlooking young man who just had the pleasure of making love to her two, very pretty, older children.

"Did Lindsay and Jamie treat you right?" She inquired.

"Hell, yes!" was Dans' enthusiastic respose. "I can't remember when I've ever had better nursing than what your girls just gave me; Ms Lunden."

"You can call me Joan. I'm just here to see if you need anything else. Anything at all!" Joan gave Dan a lustful look as she said this.

Dan placed his hands behind his head. With the beautiful tv blonde in front of him; this gave Joan a perfect view of his; once again; rock hard cock.

"Actually, I do need something from you, Joan. Several things as a matter of fact." Dan was surprised at his boldness. But he wasn't going to let his one chance in a lifetime to have a fantasy of his come true; go by the wayside.

"What I need from you are three or maybe four things that will cure what ails me. A blowjob; and a piece of your ass; pussy-wise; and a chance to fuck you up your tight, sexy, ass!" I know this is asking a lot of you; but it would be a dream come true for me."

There it was; his wildest sexual desire laid bare. In front of the one beautiful lady who could make it happen.

Joan just smiled back at Dan. The handsome young man had just described in detail the 'sex treatment' which Dr. Joan had in mind. Right now; a good long encompassing fuck session; was just what the doctor ordered! Both for the patient and the good Dr. Joan!

Joan smiled at the hansome man she had just a few hours earlier; had ran into with her SUV. She took off her tight top and turned her back to Dan as she dropped her bikini bottoms to the floor.

Dan almost shot a load of his love goo right then and there at the sight of the pretty blondes naked ass and long sexy legs. Joan was only about 5'7" tall; but her perfectly proportioned legs made her look like an Amozon Goddest!

Joan looked over her shoulder at Dan and was pleased that he admired her sexy body so much. She may be over 50 in age; but her body is still just as sexy as her daughters; Jamie and Lindsay! Joan prided herself on the excellent condition she kept herself in.

"Come sit on the edge of the bed, please." She instructed the horny young stud. "Time for step one in your medical treatment!"

Dan slid his ass down to the end of the bed as fast as he could. The pretty Dr. Joan Lunden was going to have one VERY co-operative patient in him!

Joan smiled at his eagerness as she was prepareing to give him the most incredible blow-job of his life!

Joan slowly took his cock into her hands and began to kiss the tip of it over and over. This sent a flood of tingles throughout Dan's body. Each touch of the pretty tv blondes lips to his rigid male mamber; produced waves of passion to coarse through him.


Joan then began to lick slowly up the shaft of his cock. Her tongue a pleasure magnet to his balls; filled with his love juice.

When Joan once again reached the tip of his penis; she stared directly into his lust-filled eyes. It was her way of saying to Dan; "I'm going to suck your gonads off. And there isn't anything you can do about it except go along for the ride!"

Joan took his love tool about half way into her mouth and began to suck him off. As her head bobbed up and down on his love sausage; Dan tried to immagine how many other men had felt Joans talented lips on their own cock.

Not that this mattered at all to him, mind you. He was trying desperately to keep from blowing his load too soon. He wanted this most exquisite of cocksuckings to go on for as long as he could stand it.

Joan finally opened her mouth wide and took all of Dan's manmeat into her throat. The sound of Joans' sucking and slurping on his penis was mingled with his own moans of pleasure.

Joan braced herself for the onslaught of his orgasm. Dan grabbed the back of the pretty blondes head and pushed his cock all the way down Joans throat.

His love rod spewed forth its' creamy, tasty cargo into the willing receptical of Ms Lundens mouth and throat. Joan eagerly swallowed each fresh spludge of Dan's cum as he continued to loose his load of love seed.

When it was finally over; Joan; just like her daughters had before her; kissed Dan's shriveled up pecker. Her way of saying thanks for the delicious treat of cum.

Dan picked Joan off her knees on the floor in front of him, and laid her on her back on the bed. It was time he savoured the lovelieness of her body.

Their mouths locked together in a mad crush of tongue and passion. Each trying to probe the throats of the other.

Dan kissed his way down Joans neck and chest. His hands fondled and tweeked the pert nipples of her two perfect love mounds; her breasts!

When his searching mouth finally reached her breasts; Joan moaned out in ecstacy as his tongue and lips sucked and kissed them over and over.

He continued his journey down toward the most heavenly prize; Joan Lundens pussy!

She opened her legs for him and Dan dove headlong between Joans thighs. He had to taste the wonder of her hot womanhood for himself!

The flavor of her love goo was even better than he had ever immagined. Each flick of his tongue on her love bud, drove Joan to new levels of pleasure. It had been a long time; too long in fact; since she had been eaten out in this manner.

Joan grabbed Dan's head and held him deep inside of her pulsating pussy. Her orgasm was long and intense. Dan licked and sucked at every inch of her quim he could reach with his mouth and tongue. The taste of her honey pots love sauce was exquisite!

While Joan was still basking in the climax his tongue lashing had given her; Dan raised his head from between Ms Lundens legs. It was time to take his reward! It was time to fuck Joan Lunden!

He plunged his shaft deep into the pretty blondes love hole. Her pussy grabbed his thrusting tool and would not let it go. Each thrust was met with an equal thrust back. Joan and Dan realished in the passion their hot screwing was bringing to each other.

Finally he could hold back no longer. Dans' cock sent forth its creamy love cum. Joans lovely, tight, love hole milked every drop of goo his cock could supply. Her orgasm was even more intense than his!

When their climax started to subside; Dan pulled his cock out of Joans tight, still spasming pussy. It was time for the last of her love toys. Joans' sexy, tight ass would be his to enjoy!

joan turned over on her stomach and thrust her hips up at Dan. Offering her anal opening for his carnal pleasure!

His penis; still covered with his cum and Joans love goo from her pussy; entered her forbidden back door with ease. Dan pounded his cock as hard and as deep up Joans tight asshole as much as she could take. The room was filled with the sounds of his and Joans hot breaths; along with the slapping sounds of his cock as he reamed her sexy butt for all it was worth.

Feeling his balls fill with their impending load of jism; Dan grabbed Joans hips and gave one final hard push up her anal highway. Her sphinter muscles tightened around his spasming penis as Dan pumped his final load of cum deep up inside of Joans ever inviting ass.

When their sexual journey had come to an end. They hugged and kissed one another and cuddled in their afterglow!

"Joan;" Dan began while looking into her sparkling blue eyes; " You can run into me anytime you want to!"

"Oh, I see!" answered the lovely blonde tv goddest. "You like Doctor Joans' brand of sexy loving care! Dr. Joan can cure what ails you!" The two of them smiled and kissed and cuddled for the rest of the night.

Running out of gas that Friday night was the best thing that ever happened to Dan. He reminded himself that he must do it again; real soon!

Foxfan69
Foxfan69
24 Followers