Joan, My First Affair Pt. 02

Story Info
An Indian gent's affair with a white co-worker.
1.4k words
4.3
6.6k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend seemed to drag on forever. I managed to hide the guilt of what had transpired between Joan and I during our branch visit from my wife and family. I kept thinking about her though, wondering if she was thinking about me. More importantly, I was wondering why we had been summoned back so suddenly by our head office.

On Monday morning, we arrived at the office and were informed that an announcement was going to be made later in the day. There was no awkwardness between Joan and I, we greeted each other in passing that morning with a broad smile. When we gathered for the announcement, Joan had saved a seat for me next to her. She was just about sitting on top of me and she locked her arm around mine. I could feel the glares and hear the muttering from those standing and seated around us, a beautiful blond haired, blue eyed, white women with her arm wrapped around an Indian man in the work place was rare. The CEO announced that the bank was being sold and we would learn over the next 2 months how we would be affected.

After the announcement, most of the staff made their way to the pub around the corner to consider the announcement. Joan and I ended up sitting in a booth next to each other with other colleagues. She had a whiskey and I drank a coke. Joan was wearing a white mini skirt that showed off her smooth sexy legs from her thighs down to her ankles completed in a white heels. Her baby blue tank top accentuated her full breasts and her shapely figure. Joan sat extremely close to me, her breasts brushing against my shoulder. Under the table, Joan pressed her legs against my thigh, I moved my leg pressing back against hers. She slowly moved her leg, stroking my thigh. We sipped our drinks and puffed on our cigarettes casually. I was aroused and felt my cock throb in my pants. Joan put her cigarette out and her hand slipped down on to my thigh. I felt her palm lightly glide over my cock through my pants. I slid my hand under the table and clasped her naked thigh. Joan moved her palm slowly over my cock but pressed harder with each stroke.

It was an amazing sensation, I clutched her thigh with the same intensity that she rubbed down with her palm over my cock. I went silent and the conversation around me drowned out. I was focusing on not cumming in my pants under the table. I felt Joan press her breast harder into my shoulder and I pushed back. Joan could sense that I was trying to stop myself from cumming and gave my cock a tight squeeze. I almost shrieked but held back. Joan started saying her good byes and motioned me to stand up, I tired hard to conceal the bulge in my pants as I greeted everyone. I waited for Joan to stand up and stood behind her hoping my bulge would not be visible. We walked back to the office and Joan continued talking about what was going to happen as if nothing had happened under the table. When we reached our floor, it was deserted. I went to my office to gather my stuff and Joan went to her office.

As I walked out, I heard Joan call out to me and walked into her office, she was standing just past the door, barefoot. I took her into my arms and kissed her on her lips. Her hands landed on my ass and she pulled me against her. She used her foot to close the door and pushed me against the door. My right hand slid up her thigh and she lifted it up, my hand reached under her skirt and I pushed her panty aside, her pussy was wet, my middle finger slid into her pussy from the side awkwardly but I got it past inside her. Her left hand reached down and squeezed my cock through my pants. We kissed passionately until Joan broke the kiss and undid my belt and zip. My hands reached for her breasts and I cupped and squeezed her breasts over her tank top. Joan pushed me on to the chair and turned around. She stood in front of me with her back facing me, she slide her panty down to her ankles and kicked it off, then picked up and threw it over the desk out of sight. I held her thighs while she raised her skirt and she mounted me, taking my cock into her hand and guiding it into her white wet waiting pussy. I felt her pussy swallow my cock as she lowered herself down on to my lap, my hands cupped her breasts, first over her top, then under her top and bra to feel her breasts and her hard nipples. Joan swayed her hips and I could feel my cock deep inside her. I pushed up as she pushed down grinding her hips as she move up down. I kissed the back of her neck and squeezed her nipples. Joan let out a moan, her hands were on my thighs and she used this to balance herself and to push up and down my cock. We continued for some time, my cock was getting squeezed and crushed by her pussy and thighs, I knew I was not going to cum because of the uncomfortable position. Joan looked at and asked me if I could still go on, which meant she was not comfortable either.

I nodded and she stood up, turned around and got on her knees. She took my cock in her hands, looked into my eyes and then slid her mouth over my cock. I placed my hand on her head and she swallowed my cock all the way into her throat. I ran my fingers through her hair as her head bobbed up and down, sucking on my hard cock. Her hand held my shaft and caressed my balls while she sucked the mushroom head of my brown cock. She ran her tongue over the tip mixing my precum with her saliva, and then swallowed my cock all the way down the shaft to the back of her throat.

I pushed Joan up and stood up, and let her sit on the desk behind her. I pushed her back and opened her legs. I bent down and kissed her inner thigh before my tongue darted over her pussy lips. I parted her pussy lips and slid my tongue into her pussy, licking at her clit. I slid two fingers into her pussy and sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue while I fingered her fast and deep.

Joan pushed me up and reached for my cock, I dropped my pants completely, she guided my cock into her pussy, I leaned in and felt my cock being swallowed by her pussy. Joan leaned back on the desk and lifted her one leg, I could feel my shaft sliding against her pussy wall, she was wet and drenching the shaft of my cock. The sound of my cock fucking Joan's pussy filled the office, she let out a soft moan and held my arm with one hand while her other hand held the edge of the desk. I kissed her leg while I thrust my cock into her pussy, deep and hard, she held my hand tighter and I thrust harder into her her soft wet pussy. Joan moved her hips slightly as I thrust into her. I held back slightly and she looked at me and said "cum inside me".

I thrust my cock faster and as hard and deep as I could, Joan held my arm tighter, I held her leg and squeezed it as my sperm began to erupt out of my cock and fill her pussy. My body convulsed, I felt like my legs were collapsing under me, Joan held my arm tighter as each wave of my cum spewed into her pussy. She held me tighter and moved her hips so my cock could drain inside her.

Our bodies continued to move until the intensity subsided. Joan sat up and kissed me, I held her and kissed her back passionately. My cock was flaccid and slipped out of her, leaving a trail of cum oozing out of her pussy and dripping down the head of my cock. I helped Joan off the desk on to her feet, we hugged each other. We looked into each others eyes. I asked Joan if she was OK, she replied we need a bed and a full day next time.

To be concluded...