Joan Wantonly Wants Him to Want Her

Story Info
She wants the family dentist.
7.2k words
3.77
43.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
showher
showher
231 Followers

We wish to thank Curiositykitten39 for help with editing and insights (during a personally hectic time).

The evening was cool and crisp - the kind of evening for high school football games, with the smell of burning leaves wafting in the air. It was too cool to be standing on the porch of the country club without a wrap. My spaghetti-strap dress left my arms and shoulders bare and covered in goose-bumps.

The only warmth came from the tall man that had spirited me from the heated dance floor onto the shadowed porch, then enfolded me in his arms. A small shiver sent a vibration through my body as Doctor Anthony Stamp's clean-shaven face nuzzled that soft spot on my neck just below my ear. His lips tenderly nibbled my earlobe. Goose-bumps and shivers - was it the cool air or was it this man and his sweet smell of musk? Whichever, I was experiencing that fiery unnerving sensation when the body first decides to connect the breasts with everything below the navel.

Tony is very athletic. He plays a lot of tennis and I think he played some basketball at his small college. A few years my senior, he stands about six foot two. My fingers yearn to run through his full head of dark brown hair sprinkled with gray. He has a chiseled face with a square jaw, straight nose and a bright mouthful of even white teeth. His hands are beautiful, immaculately groomed with the long fingers of a piano player, making me eager to open up to their exploration.

I had waited a long time for this moment and now his hot lips were affectionately caressing my neck.

Doctor Stamp became our family's dentist about five years ago. He was "Hollywood handsome" and I was attracted to him from our very first meeting. Tony didn't appear to return the interest and we were both happily married so my desires were sequestered to occasional moments

of feminine fantasy.

Then about two years ago our first sensual encounter took place at a little league baseball game. It was the same day that my husband, Max, discovered my exhibitionist side. He caught me sitting in the bleachers in a short dress, without panties, displaying my charms to our handsome dentist. Max remained innocuous behind his dark glasses as Tony took full advantage of the show, going so far as to lock eyes with me then deliberately drop his gaze to the juncture of my white thighs. I issued the slight hint of a sweet smile in answer to his unspoken acknowledgement.

Initially angry, Max confronted me at home. He reenacted the scene with mirrors. I sat on the bed and Max placed the mirrors on the floor in front of me. The reflected scene was from the dentist's point of view. Seeing my pubic mound, naked through the fine blonde hair, only served to stimulate me further, making me warm and wet, and glistening with unconcealable desire. To his surprise, Max was also aroused at the prospect of another man seeing my naked pussy, his cock was instinctively hard and alive.

Max joined me on the bed and I immediately melted into his arms. Responding to my sobbing regrets he looked deep into my eyes, moved my hand to his engorged member and confessed how much my exhibition had excited him. Pushing me back on the bed Max knelt between my bare thighs and plunged his hungry mouth against the steaming wetness of my womanhood. His tongue jolted my cunt like a cattle prod and I drew up my knees to allow him full ownership of the center of my universe. Almost immediately the muscles in my stomach started to stiffen. My clitoris was a prisoner in Max's sucking mouth and his rapidly moving tongue was taking me past the point of no return. My legs straightened, my toes pointed and spasms wracked my body with a bucking, screaming orgasm. The flesh of my thighs engulfed Max's head trying to drive his mouth deeper into the petals of my passion.

Naked, we lay on the bed, for what seemed like hours, fondling and making love. We couldn't get enough of each other. It was as if, through our mutual confession of truth, our love had been re-forged stronger, sweeter and more exciting than before. What a difference this day would make in our lives.

The next few days, we discussed the thrill I felt when I knew a strange man was seeing me in various states of undress. Max further confessed that the thought of other men wanting me was a turn-on he had harbored for years. What neither of us could explain is the total love, trust and sense of sharing that enveloped us as we plotted to experiment with our newfound desires. Our discussions almost always led to lovemaking and we felt deeper in love than at any other time in our 12-year marriage.

We were well known in the community, church-going and involved in various organizations and charities, so being discreet was our number one priority. My exhibitionism would occur in a manner that could only be construed as "accidental." Most of the time, Max would be present, but I was always free to do as I wished.

In the following months, I would allow men and even some women a peek down my blouse or up my skirt when the opportunity presented itself. If Max was not present, I would describe the day's events to him that night in bed and we would share in the excitement and make passionate love. I was surprised at the number of women that showed interest in my body, especially my breasts. Max was always excited by these occurrences and we reveled in our new lifestyle.

Nothing took seed between the doctor and me as a result of my exhibition at the ballpark but as the time rolled around for my annual dental check-up Max and I both felt the sexual tension in the air. We were very eager to discover how Doctor Tony would react. Neither Max nor I was ready for the ultimate test of our sharing so I suggested maybe I could initiate a little discriminate teasing and flirting with Tony that we could later share in bed. Max agreed.

For the check-up I wore a gray knit pantsuit without undergarments. The clinging material gave a very good impression of how I would look naked. As I lay motionless, in the dental chair the Doctor took the initiative. As he worked, Tony's hand repeatedly brushed against my breast until my nipples were bullet hard and tenting the knit material covering my chest. As he leaned closer to look into my mouth I could feel the pressure of his erection against my arm. I returned the pressure and moved my arm just enough for my hand to make contact his with his cock.

Tony dropped his hand to the camel toe created by the vulval swelling beneath the knit fabric. He gently massaged my pussy as I explored the length of his shaft through the protection of his slacks. Neither of us said a word or otherwise acknowledged what was taking place. Stepping back a moment Tony released his cock from its confinement and guided my hand to the pulsing naked heat. I stroked his naked flesh and he manipulated my cunt through the knit material until we reached a mutual climax, Tony painting my hand and pantsuit with ropes of his thick, white essence.

I had not moved from my position in the reclining dentist's chair and neither of us had spoken an intelligible word during the entire episode. Doctor Stamp wiped the mess from my clothes. As if nothing happened he once again became professional, told me to take good care of my teeth and sent me on my way.

Since that time, two years ago, Tony and I have had some contact at social gatherings, club dances and two later dental visits without incident. There seemed to be no further interest on the doctor's part. As for me, I always made direct eye contact and showed a little extra leg or cleavage when the occasion allowed but I had given up any hope of Max and I using Tony to extend our libertine lifestyle. Max always assured me the man didn't know what he was missing and had blown the chance of a lifetime.

But tonight things were different! Tony's eager mouth and tongue worked their way around my jaw line until they found my soft scarlet lips. With a slight whimper, I tried to devour his tongue as it explored my mouth, a mouth so familiar to him that it became erotic just for me to yield its opening.

Those well-manicured hands were kneading my ass as Tony pulled my body against his. I could feel his erection pressing into my stomach and I responded with desire by straddling his right leg and grinding my pelvis against his muscular thigh.

"I need to see you," he said in a throaty voice.

"I want to see you too."

A brief six minutes had passed since Tony guided me onto the porch.

"Call me at the office." He sighed, releasing me from his embrace and aiming me toward the door.

I joined a small group standing near the bar with Max. Refusing a glass of Chablis, I told Max I was ready whenever he wanted to leave. At home, Max commented that I seemed a little agitated this evening. I shrugged off the comment and poured myself a glass of red wine from our bar. I was hesitant to discuss Tony's advances with Max.

"Something to make me sleep." I answered to Max's unspoken question. I very seldom drank alcohol of any kind.

I was on pins and needles for the rest of the weekend. Monday morning slowly arrived with me fumbling around the kitchen, trying to get the boys off to school and Max leaving hurriedly for the office.

Was Monday too soon to call Tony? I didn't want him to think I was ready to rush into something. I was infatuated and I wanted to be treated with tenderness and respect. I made up my mind over the weekend that I wasn't going to run out and jump in bed with him. If this was going to be an affair, it would be by my rules. He would treat me as a lady and I would decide if and when we would bring sex into the relationship.

When I thought of Tony, it felt as if my stomach filled with butterflies. I managed to stay busy through the day until about two in the afternoon. Finally, I picked up the phone and dialed. On the third ring, a woman answered and informed me that Dr. Stamp was tied up and couldn't take the call, but took my name and number.

Two very long, uncertain hours later, the phone rang.

"Hello."

"Hello, Joan. Sorry I couldn't call sooner – we've had a busy schedule today. How are you?"

"I'm great, but I'm not so sure calling you was the right thing to do!"

"Joan, I think we both felt the same thing Friday night. We both want this."

"Why don't we meet for coffee, Tony? We can talk about things and see where it leads."

"We know where it's leading," he said in a self-assured tone. "Why waste our time with childish preliminaries?"

"What do you mean? If you think I'm an easy one-night stand, you need to know I'm no tramp! We may have had a moment in the past, but that's behind us. We should have a fresh start based on respect and affection."

As if not hearing, Tony demanded, "Meet me tomorrow night at eight o'clock in the parking lot behind Kennedy Elementary School. Oh and Joan, wear a dress that's accommodating. Carpe Diem, we need to enjoy the day."

"Like hell!" I said, slamming down the phone.

The hot tears spilled down my face as I choked on the humiliation and hurt of the phone conversation. What I thought was going to be the start of an illicit but sweet romance turned out to be nothing but a rude proposition. Who did he think he was? He was holding and kissing me so lovingly only a few days before.

Throwing myself on the bed, I thought of this tall, handsome man - the way he smiled, his beautiful hands. As I lay there, I realized how much I wanted him to like me, maybe even love me. But I kept telling myself that I wasn't going to throw myself at some bastard who only wanted to use my body.

Max and "reason" were temporarily lost to my mind in the fog of romantic desire for this other man. I ached like a teenage girl in love with the football captain.

As I lay outstretched on my bed, I rewound and replayed our previous encounters in my mind several times. My right hand had inadvertently unbuttoned my wool plaid slacks and slipped into my plain white cotton panties. My fingers rested comfortingly on the swollen lips of my labia, gently massaging the soft, moist flesh.

I was aroused by a man I wanted to hate, but whom I wanted to fall in love with me. I desired a man who treated me like a slut. Vowing to think no more about Tony, I jumped up, buttoned my slacks and examined myself in the mirror.

At thirty-four years old, I hadn't changed much since our encounter two years past. I've born three sons, but have maintained my slim figure. I have a slightly rounded belly that, I think, only adds to my womanliness. I know that I still turn men's heads and attract their attention.

I'm an average build at five foot six inches tall. I don't think I'm overly pretty, but I do have high cheekbones and a clear, creamy complexion with only a few tiny laugh lines to hint at my age. My short, sandy blonde hair styled in a curly page-boy frames my face and flatters my large mouth and the full lips that I paint scarlet red. Appraising the reflection carefully with corn flower blue eyes, I see myself as an ordinary looking housewife with a decent body.

To the mirror I said, "Too bad, it's his loss," in a tone that didn't convince either the mirror or me.

The image in the mirror couldn't hide the nipples trying to punch through my tan cashmere sweater, revealing the secret of my earlier thoughts. My breasts are small, slightly sloped on top with full round undersides. The pink nipples on their tips excite very easily. Confident in their nice shape despite breast-feeding, I feel no need for a bra.

With a final appraisal of the "not too bad" housewife in the mirror, I managed to push thoughts of Dr. Stamp to the back of my mind and lose myself in housework and family responsibilities for the rest of the day.

The next morning amidst the reoccurring chaos of getting the boys off to school and fixing Max's breakfast I surprised myself by telling my husband that Shirley, my friend, and I were considering doing a little shopping after dinner.

"We may even take in a movie." I added.

The words had come unbidden; it almost seemed like two persons inhabited my body.

An unintelligible grunt from between pages four and five of the morning paper was Max's receipt of my announcement.

Finally quiet bloomed from every corner of the empty house and the steam from my second cup of coffee curled up from the kitchen counter. My whole focus was concentrated on the telephone resting ten inches on the far side of my cup.

The tempest raging in my body kept my heart at a slightly elevated rate and world's largest butterfly had taken residence in my belly. A bit lower was that crawly feeling and a muted but persistent throb. The mind of a respectable, loving wife and mother insisted I forget the telephone. My heart and some lower regions told me Tony really did care for me and I should at least give him a chance.

How was it I so easily remembered the phone number and how did the phone move those ten inches into my hand?

"Dr. Stamp, Please."

My voice audibly quivering, "Tony, I can be there after all. Sorry about getting upset: I really want to see you."

"Great, Joan, see you tonight at eight behind the school and Joan don't forget about the dress."

The day was a blur of primping and preparing. I laid out my clothes; once, twice, three times before settling on the gray wrap-around dress in a soft jersey material. I know what an "accommodating dress" is and the wrap-around is very accommodating. The slightly flared skirt ends just above the knee and the cross-over long sleeved top creates a vee that molds to my small breasts. Admiring looks adequately maintain my fondness for this dress.

Wanting to feel desirable I decided on a black garter belt and black nylon full panties with delicate lace around the legs and waist. Max calls my legs "cheerleader legs" shapely but sturdy and I've been told on more than one occasion that my best feature is my bottom. It's shaped like an inverted heart and ample. I think it's a little big and it has some slight sag lines at the bottom of each cheek but men still show interest. Nude stockings would be a contrast to my underwear and the black patent leather pumps. Never a bra.

Having selected my clothes the rest of the day was devoted to my person. I gave myself a careful manicure and pedicure finishing off with my bright red nail polish on both fingers and toes. Bright red has become my color of choice because my clothes are usually subdued in color if not in fit.

About three in the afternoon Max called to say, since I wouldn't be home, he was just going directly to the club after work to play some euchre and would eat there also. Aphrodite must have been working her magic in my favor.

I shampooed, blow dried my hair and styled into the page-boy. I then shaved my legs, underarms and made the edge of my pubic hair a neat line. I don't shave my labia or mons because the hair is so fine and blonde they look almost naked anyway.

The day passed hesitatingly with me doing menial chores and preparing dinner for the boys. Several times I found myself lost in the thought of this evening only to be jolted back to the present by my rapid heart beat or the slight tremble surging through my taunt body.

The boy's arrival home, dinner and clean up consumed the late afternoon. Explaining my intensions to go shopping and catch a movie I left my oldest son in charge. At almost fifteen he was very responsible and could reach Max at the club should the need arise.

By six o'clock I was running a nice hot bath to start the last of my preparations. I wanted to soak for awhile in the warm scented liquid. A review, in my mind, of clothes I had chosen bolstered my confidence. I knew I would look pretty and with what Max rudely calls the "catch me, fuck me" look.

After drying off with a big fluffy towel I strategically placed my "Windsong" perfume behind my earlobes, in the hollow of my neck, between my breasts and a spot on each inner thigh close to the panty line. Next, some deodorant under the freshly shaven arms and body powder to dust my posterior and smooth into the cleft of my greatest asset.

Sitting in front of the mirror, with which I'd had the conversation yesterday, I completed my makeup by adding scarlet lip gloss to my ample lips. As I stood totally naked except for bursts of scarlet on my mouth, fingernail and toes. The mirror reflected a fox of a woman standing in an aura of desire.

Dressing was the easiest part. I wiggled into the garter belt and hose. The garters serve to emphasize the lushness of my cream colored thighs and the roundness of my ass is set off by the minimal pressure of the belt. The nude hose was just enough of a tint to cover any imperfections but still gave the impression of naked legs.

I pulled on the black nylon panties and consulted my friend the mirror. I could see the underwear snugly caressed my buttocks allowing a slight indentation where my cheeks met. Turning toward the front the nylon clung to my pussy and displayed the slight puffiness of desire. The panties stretched a little to cover the slight fullness of my tummy and the delicate lace around my mid-section and thighs gave a wanton but feminine overall appearance.

There I stood with my proud little titties hanging free wearing all the underwear I was going to wear. I was almost ready to meet the man I was going to try to make fall in love with me.

Slipping into the gray wraparound I brought the waist sash around to my left side and secured it in the clasp. Except for this one fastener the dress was free to open and expose the entire front of my body. Yes, I knew what an accommodating dress meant. To add to sexiness the soft jersey immediately molded to my breasts betraying my excited nipples. I slipped into the black pumps and decided against any jewelry allowing my scarlet lips and fingers to be my accent. Ironically, my one concession to jewelry was my wedding ring.

showher
showher
231 Followers
12