Joanie Goes to Europe

Story Info
Philip takes Joanie to France to win clients using her body.
21.9k words
4.58
42.5k
27

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,409 Followers

At the end of my sophomore year I was 20, and I was still balancing the two loves of my life, Mike and Philip. Mike was 21 and finishing his junior year at the same college, and Philip was 28 and still doing private banking in New York City. Mike and Philip were cousins, and I had met Philip through Mike. They both knew about my love for the other.

Mike seemed not to care; he was a serial philanderer by nature, and he seemed to want me to be promiscuous, too. He was also the one who pushed me, and pushed hard, to be an exhibitionist, something he had great success at doing. Mike had even initially coached his own cousins (the twins, and then Philip) on how to seduce me. His success rate was perfect.

Philip was easier to describe: he was quite simply a banker. But he also seemed to enjoy degrading and humiliating women, especially those he cared for, such as me. As such he thoroughly enjoyed and enabled my exhibitionist tendencies.

Honestly, I do not understand why Mike and Philip were both like that, and it is even more a puzzle to me as to why I was drawn to them and even loved them both. But to be honest, while I appreciated Mike's joyful acceptance of my promiscuity, I did not want to be that way, and I further did not enjoy at all, even the slightest, Mike's own rampant promiscuity. I got jealous.

I also thought it was entirely reasonable to be jealous when he would sleep with other women, sometimes even right under my nose as if to flaunt it, such as his time with Gloria. So when it came time for summer plans once sophomore year ended, and I learned Mike was going to travel around Europe (his family is rich) and explore how girls in different countries of Europe differed in bed, and I was not included in these plans of course, I was angry.

When I say I was angry, it is a bit of an understatement. I was furious. I went home to the small town in the county where I grew up, and joined my parents and my little sister Sarah who had just finished her freshman year at college. Sarah had set new records for being the school slut, as she kept me apprised blow-by-blow as she gave out sexual favors right and left. She was also now an accomplished exhibitionist, at least in part due to me. I had long ago given up being scandalized by her behavior. After all, who was I to talk?

Sarah always wrote sexual details to me in letters, sent via the good old postal service. She had learned from me that digital security was an illusion and anything that she did not potentially want the entire world to know, had no place in the world of digital communication. This was the aspect of her behavior of which I was proud.

Maybe it was some kind of physical law of the conservation of exhibitionist behavior within a family, but as Sarah became more and more active as an exhibitionist, I became less and less so, and had once again given up drinking. Well, mostly. I still drank when Philip would fly me out to NY for weekends of fun with him, which he did with some regularity. There I freely sinned and had a great time with Philip, including great sex, with every single visit.

But now I was trapped at home in a small town at my parents' house, where I felt it was open season on Sarah and me, and all the boys were after us for the obvious reasons. Sarah wallowed in it, but I was not a happy camper.

Two weeks after coming home, after I had landed a summer job updating the computers and servers at the local high school, I got an urgent message from Philip. A special messenger delivered it in person. It said, in toto, "Joanie, do you have a passport? If not get one right away. Pay extra for expedited service. We're going to France and Switzerland. First come to NY to buy a travel wardrobe. Tickets are waiting."

Of course I did not have a passport. The only exotic place I had ever been to was New York, and that was due to Philip himself. So I went on the Internet to see how to get one, jumped through all the hoops, paid extra for expedited service, and two weeks later I was on a plane to New York with my passport in hand.

I had to resign my summer job at the high school; I had done the full summer's work in only two weeks, anyway, since there was nothing to distract me. The school staff was amazed. They had no idea who they were dealing with.

As usual, a limousine driver met me at the airport, and he drove me to the same elegant hotel Philip always used. I was given a room on the 15th floor facing a skyscraper, perfect for exhibitionists. I love New York. I was also given an envelope containing Philip's Saks Fifth Avenue charge card with detailed instructions regarding the clothes I would need.

Inside the envelope I also found a gold American Express card in my own name, and a post-it note said the bills would go to Philip. I was instructed to buy some things that Saks does not sell, apparently. This was going to be fun. Turning a girl loose in New York, telling her to shop for expensive clothes and jewelry, and giving her charge accounts is a very nice benefit of dating a banker, I must say.

I went to Saks and had a nice reunion with Jane, my saleswoman at the Marni counter who had once sold me a totally gorgeous and extremely sexy evening gown. I wore it the time I met Philip's boss, and was forced to fuck him, so that Philip could get a promotion. We had a lot of fun together buying my new wardrobe, to say the least. This time I visited the Cartier boutique and did some serious damage to Philip's bank account, I'm sure. Hey, I'm a girl who follows instructions.

I got this solid gold bracelet that was shaped as if it were a curved nail. It reminded me of the story of the golden spike hammered into the last railroad tie connecting the two coasts, when the trains first became transcontinental. I was wearing a gorgeous and ridiculously expensive spoof of American history on my wrist.

More realistically, though, I guess it was supposed to suggest sadomasochism in some sort of subtle and expensive way for the entertainment of the decadent rich. Perfect.

Jane also told me where to get super fancy luggage for the trip, and where to buy a nice watch. She sent me to Tourneau, and I got a "pre-owned" fancy Swiss watch with not too many (I was supposed to buy things in good taste), but just the right amount of diamonds. Even being pre-owned, it cost a fortune.

I got the watch in white gold instead of yellow gold, so as not to be too, too flashy. I also visited some jewelry stores on Madison Avenue. I discovered I had a weakness for rose gold. Who knew? I bought a new purse in Barney's and while there some new perfume, too.

I of course got more shoes, and more stockings. Don't forget I am a woman.

When Philip came to pick me up to go out to dinner that evening, I was done shopping and eager to wear one of my new outfits for him, which of course I did. I looked great and also (modesty aside) I looked hot.

To my surprise he had his colleague Steve with him, and Steve actually now had a girlfriend; he no longer had to pass off his sister as his girlfriend. His girlfriend is very pretty, but not as pretty as his sister is, but then I am not sure anyone is. Steve's sister is amazingly beautiful, and pretty in a sexy way, too. But the new girlfriend has the huge added advantage of not being his sister! Her name is Odessa.

"I hope you do not mind this is a surprise double date?" Philip said. I smiled. He continued, "Odessa and Steve are coming with us for the business part of our European trip."

I should have known it was for business. With bankers it seems everything, all the time, is business. Even after a year of dating I still sometimes wonder if Philip loves me, or if I am just a needed part of his outfit as a successful banker, like a Hermes tie. It is not a reassuring feeling. I think my lingering insecurities about why Philip likes me explain why I still cling to Mike as a boyfriend, even if I think he is a skunk.

We all four got into a waiting limo and went to an incredibly fancy and wonderful restaurant downtown, I think near Greenwich Village, but I still have trouble knowing just where I am in New York. It was of course wonderful, and yes, I drank the cocktail, had a second one, and had too much wine. I reached or perhaps exceeded my limit and so declined the cognacs the men had after the meal.

I spoke to Odessa and we became fast friends. She was of Russian ancestry (which explained her name), but she was born and raised in Kansas. She had come to NY for work opportunities, and she had met Steve online, and they had been dating for a year. She already knew all about me, apparently Steve thought I walked on water and told her (without any details) that I had once helped his sister Mary Ann tremendously when she was in an awkward situation. I'll say it was awkward: she had been tricked into having to fuck her brother's boss and then to let her own brother fuck her, with his boss watching and drooling.

But I did not tell Odessa any of that, of course, but just nodded and smiled, and changed the subject. She had a much better idea of what the trip was about, and explained some details to me. Now I understood better why I needed the clothes I had just bought.

Odessa was taller than I am; most people are. I guess she was maybe 5'6" or perhaps 5'7". I am 5'4". She had a perfect figure, a round face, and lovely blonde hair, with large brown eyes. Her nose was a bit narrow and thin, but the whole effect was of a very pretty woman.

After dinner we went to go dancing and drinking. I danced with both Steve and Philip since both asked me to dance at different times during the evening, but Odessa danced only with Steve. Philip placed his hands on my ass and caressed my ass as we danced, but I noticed Steve was the proper gentleman dancing with Odessa. Nothing was too risqué and I was happy about that.

In the limo going back to the hotel, Philip began to act like his old self, unbuttoning a few buttons of my blouse, exposing quite a lot of boob. My bra covered minimal amounts of boob, so there was quite a lot of boob now on display, especially whenever I leaned forward. At the same time Steve was similarly exposing Odessa's breasts as much as her bra allowed.

I was a bit surprised when Steve and Odessa joined us at the hotel bar. Odessa lived in NY and could not possibly be staying at the hotel. Odessa and I got a lot of looks from the other men at the bar, since our boobs were on display to a large extent. They were almost drooling over us.

I was sitting between Philip and Steve, all of us on high stools. Steve was fondling my boobs and Philip had his hand up my dress inching its way up my thigh. I thought it was strange that Steve was feeling me up and not his girl friend. I looked over at Odessa and she was watching the action intently and squirming a bit, breathing a bit unevenly. I got up just as Philip's hand reached my panties covered cunt.

I was again surprised when the three of them walked me to my room. I was disappointed, too, as I was primed for some nice sex in the window with Philip.

Not knowing what to do, I invited them all into the room, and offered them all nightcaps from the mini bar. They all happily accepted, and Philip called room service for some after dinner treats to go with the drinks. He ordered a Brandy Alexander for me, one of my favorites after dinner cocktails.

Steve produced some rope and a blindfold from his pockets, and proceeded to undress Odessa and tie her up. She was naked, tied to a chair. I was flabbergasted and left speechless. I just stared.

Steve had arranged the chair so that it was facing the window and thus Odessa was on display, tied up in front of the window. Her legs were apart, giving us a nice view of her private area.

Nobody had spoken yet. The room service arrived, and the waiter saw the naked back of Odessa, tied up in the chair. He could also see the reflection of her naked front via its reflection from the window. But I guess he had already seen everything, so he acted as if he barely noticed.

When Philip offered me one of the nice treats room service had brought, I looked at him quizzically, but he just smiled. So I decided to go with the flow, and I smiled too. Philip then undressed me, and led me naked to the window, in front of Odessa.

Philip stripped, and so too did Steve. Steve pulled the ropes tight around Odessa. Too tight I should think, as her skin was already red where the ropes constrained her. The men both sported nice erections. Steve put the blindfold on me. This was getting very strange, very fast, to say the least.

Nobody had spoken. I was now standing in the window, Odessa was looking at me while she was tied up in the chair, and I was naked and blindfolded. Four hands began to grope me all over, ending of course with my boobs and my cunt. Fingers were going in and out of me, I was being kissed on the back of my neck and a finger was probing my ass.

I began to moan. To my surprise, I heard an echo. It was Odessa moaning, too, it had to be. Someone lay me down and spread my legs. A nice warm and hard penis entered me and began to fuck me, hard. Odessa moaned, "Oh my god," and she was breathing heavily.

The penis pulled out and a different one entered me. Well, variety is the spice of life, I guess. This was the first time Steve's cock had been inside me, I realized. I did not know if Steve's had been cock #1 or was cock #2, but it had to be one or the other.

Philip or Steve's cock pulled out of me after around 5 minutes, and I was turned over onto my stomach. Someone slapped my ass, hard. The slap stung. It was repeated, over and over, and it began to seriously hurt, but amazingly I found it erotic. I was aroused beyond belief. The blows to my ass seemed as if they were sending electric currents directly to my clitoris.

Odessa was moaning loudly and as the slaps continued she began to scream, "Stop! It hurts too much! But it feels so good. But it hurts!" She seemed to be channeling my feelings. It did in fact hurt too much. It did in fact feel good. My ass was really sore at this point.

I had no idea what they were doing to Odessa, but then everything stopped. I was rolled over onto my back, and someone went down on me, eating me out. No one had cum in me or even on me, so I was not at all sloppy, just super turned on. I reached out to fondle whoever was eating me out and my hand found a boob.

I reached up and removed the blindfold. Odessa had been untied and now was now giving me fabulous head. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it.

Then we all reverted to good old-fashioned fucking, Philip on top of me, and Steve on top of Odessa. That was nice. After a good long time Philip exploded inside me; I had already cum before him. I lay there happily. I saw that Odessa and Steve had finished too.

I never asked what was the kink that was going on. I figured if they wanted me to know, they would tell me at some point. Restraining my curiosity, knowing it would be satisfied eventually, or not, was something that endeared me to Philip, I strongly suspected.

I did enjoy fucking with an audience of Steve and Odessa, as well as the anonymous voyeurs who were watching us from the higher floor of the skyscraper facing the windows of my room. I was not sure I liked the blindfold aspect; I'm the type of girl who wants to know exactly who it is who is ravishing her.

Steve and Odessa left, and Philip spent the night, fucking me again quietly and lovingly. He never mentioned the spanking or what that was about, nor even asked if I had liked it. And we never discussed the restraints on Odessa and her experiencing vicariously, as though it were real, what was happening to me.

OK, so Odessa was weird. She also seemed to be a nice person. I looked forward to getting to know her. Who was I, myself as strange as they come, to judge Odessa? That was not going to happen.

Actually I came to think it was nice of Steve and Philip to try so hard to please her, although I did in fact think they could have given me a heads up first! Maybe surprising me was part of the kink for her? Maybe it was the kink for me (in fact it had worked, I have to admit)? I had too many questions.

The very next night was our flight to Paris! To say I was excited would be a gross understatement. French was my fourth best subject in high school, after computer science, math, and English, but I was pretty good. I could not remember if Philip knew about my French skills. Anyway, I knew a lot about Paris and French culture as well as the language, but of course it was all book learning.

We travelled business class, and the chairs reclined almost to flat. I had the window, and Philip was next to me on the aisle. We were served as much booze as we wanted, which was a sizable amount, had a nice meal (airplanes are limited as to just how good their food can be) and then the lights went out and we were expected to go to sleep.

Philip whispered to me he had never fucked on an airplane. I looked at him with incredulity. "Are you nuts?" I said, diplomatically.

He reached over and began to unbutton my blouse. I looked around nervously. The other passengers, except for Steve and Odessa, all had blindfolds on, and the flight attendants were leaving us alone to sleep. While I determined that, Philip had already removed my blouse and bra. I sat up and looked over at Odessa and she was already naked. Steve works fast! Odessa was blatantly naked; she was not even trying to be discrete.

Well, I was not in her league, and I found myself being shy. But no matter, despite my repeated protests Philip was insistent and soon I too was naked. To my credit, it did take him quite a while to render me naked. Philip unzipped and started to mount me. "I'm not ready for that," I whispered. "I'm too freaked out. I'm not wet yet."

To my surprise, Philip ignored me, and as he mounted me and started to enter me, he whispered back, "My cock will fix that." He then pushed into my dry cunt. It hurt at first, but Philip was right, I got wet quickly, and then he was fucking me gently so as not to be too totally obvious about it.

But it was pretty obvious, that's for sure. You don't lie on top of a naked woman and move up and down unless something is going on. You don't need rocket science to understand that.

Not so with Steve and Odessa when I had the chance to look over to them. Steve was pounding away and it was obvious they were fucking to anyone who did not have a blindfold on. I also heard soft moans from Odessa. Stupid! I thought. If I were a man nearby, I would take off my blindfold to see what was going on.

Shortly after I thought that, one man sitting close to Odessa and Steve did take off his blindfold and openly stared at them going at it. Steve was oblivious as he pounded away, but Odessa underneath him looked directly at the man and smiled at him. I think she even winked! Then she closed her eyes and moaned again.

As I observed all this, I was also quite well aware of what was happening to me, as Philip relentlessly fucked me and began also to play with my tits. I was now very turned on, not just by the fuck, but also by the exhibitionist insanity of the situation.

I was grateful for the distraction of Odessa and Steve. I was hoping nobody would even notice us going at it, but watch the other fucking attraction of the evening. However I also hoped people would watch us. I had contradictory feelings.

We were definitely noticed. I was embarrassed, ashamed, and turned on, all at once. The man in the seat next to us had removed his blindfold and was staring at us, with a face showing incredulity. I turned my head and looked him in the eye and smiled, following the example of Odessa. Then I closed my eyes and moaned softly. I kicked the blanket off of us, to give him a better show. He recovered from his shock, and smiled at me.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,409 Followers