Joanie Joins the Workforce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to know about Julie. I said to everyone and nobody, "Julie and I need some alone time. I'm taking her to the bedroom."

"No you're not," Jerome declared. "She stays right here. I'm not done." Julie did not move.

I said, "I know you are not done. You can continue later. She's coming with me." I had ice in my voice, and probably fire in my eyes. All my muscles were tense, as if I were about to start a race. Jerome looked surprised. Here was a woman wearing only a man's shirt, open at his command and revealing her body and its charms to the men in the room, and she had the audacity to defy him? Damn right, I thought.

Jerome was smart. He knew I would not obey him, and my defiance would undermine his authority with Julie. So he said, in a firm and controlling voice, "You two ladies have ten minutes. Better start now." Jerome turned his back to us, and declared to the men which quarterback he wanted. He actually used the phrase, "I have dibs." I have no idea what name he used. Nor did I care.

Julie was frozen. I took her hand and pulled her after me. She obediently followed me. The two of us sat on the bed. We talked for a long time, way longer than 10 minutes. Nobody disturbed us. I could tell from the sounds from the other room that the men were drinking heavily, and arguing about football. For them, I guess this was fun.

After around a half hour, and lots of tears, I understood what was going on. Julie was indeed a submissive, and Jerome enjoyed humiliating her. He would make her wear revealing clothes, and often she would give strangers peaks at her body.

He took it to the next level a few weeks ago, when he brought home a friend she did not know and forced her to strip in front of the man. He jerked himself off while she did it. She got super turned on.

A few days later he hosted a card game. The other men bet money, and he bet the clothes Julie was wearing. Little by little he lost, and she gradually became naked. Pictures were taken, naked Julie posing with each man, and a few groping liberties were taken, but that was it.

She was as wet as she had ever been when it was over. Jerome rewarded her by spanking her while she was naked, bent over his knees. She came during the spanking even though her privates were never touched.

A few days ago he made her go naked, with only a light coat covering her. He took her to a major store with a long escalator so that anyone below her could look up her coat, and people coming down the other way could look down it. Then he had her blow him in an alley. He was out of control in his domination, and she was helpless: she felt she had no choice but to submit. She loved it.

"Has he even made you fuck someone else?' I had to ask. I could not help myself.

"Yes," she whispered. "That was two days ago, with a stranger, while he watched. We did it at Jerome's apartment. It's the only time." She paused, thinking. She added, "It was my first time with a man. I don't even know his last name." Her eyes fell to the floor in shame. I said nothing. I looked at her, trying to radiate reassurance and support.

Julie added, "You know, Joanie, I loved it. I came, too. And after he left Jerome fucked me three times, and I loved that, too. Seeing me do it with the stranger, me being a virgin and all, it all really turned on Jerome. He could not get enough of me. I was so happy."

I said, "I would have loved it, too, I'm sure."

Julie looked at me, surprised. "You too?" she said. "Are you...like me?"

"Not exactly," I said. "We are weird in different ways. For example, Bob is my boss, and I just fucked him so he would let me transfer out. I felt like a whore. It turned me on."

"You're the first person I've confessed this too." Julie said. "But now I guess everyone in the other room knows, too. Men talk. They're probably discussing what humiliating experience Jerome is going to make me do for them, even now."

I agreed. "It might be a gangbang," I warned.

"I know. I'm terrified," Julie said.

"Would you do it, if Jerome commanded?"

"Joanie, I would have no choice. I just have to obey. I go into a trance or something. It's awful," Julie said.

"Gangbangs are not so bad, actually. At least I enjoy them sometimes," I said.

Julie looked at me in thunderstruck horror. "You've...you've done it before?"

"Three times," I said. "Twice I was tied up and it was without my consent. I was raped, basically. The third time I was acting out my adolescent fantasies. But looking back, and being honest with myself, I enjoyed all three gangbangs. I loved the look of lust in the eyes of the men just before they ravished me."

"Oh my God," Julie said. "You're just like me, only a few steps ahead! Quite a few, I guess. And my God! I had the same adolescent fantasy. But reality is different. I'm scared, Joanie."

"Of course you are. All of us girls are. For me, the terror is part of the thrill. But I suspect few girls are like that. For you, I don't know. These matters are highly personal. But remember: You don't have to do anything you do not want to do. It's your body."

"I know," Julie said. "I tell myself that fifty times a day. But when Jerome talks a certain way, my body, my mind, my soul are all within his control. I am so ashamed."

"I understand," I said. "I get it." We were silent for a while. I broke the silence, saying, "Are you ready to go back out? Let's button up first."

We entered the room and found four drunken men. It was still an hour before the first football game began. Jerome said, "That was longer than ten minutes, Julie."

"It's my fault," I said, defiance in my eyes. Jerome looked at me. His eyes penetrated me. There was something in his eyes, and I suddenly was in his power again. He could tell.

"Come here, Joanie," he said with a voice that brooked no dissent. I obeyed. "Lie on my knees, face down." I obeyed.

Jerome lifted up the shirt, exposing my naked ass to the men, and he began to spank me. He spanked hard, and I got wet. Julie said, "Stop, Jerome! You are hurting her!"

"Be still, woman," he said to Julie. He growled to me, "Joanie, am I hurting you?"

My reply came out as part moan, "Yes." I was so turned on being spanked with three men and Julie watching that the moan slipped out. I was squirming a little, rubbing my cunt on Jerome's thigh. He could tell. That was for sure.

"Should I continue?"

"Yes," I moaned.

"Harder even?"

I was silent. He spanked harder. Now I actually moaned. He spanked both ass cheeks for some time. The spanks were getting very painful.

"Frank, see if she's wet, okay?" he asked in a normal voice. Jerome turned me over and unbuttoned the shirt.

Frank stuck a finger in me and then licked it off. "Wet like a river, Jerome. But a hell of a lot sexier."

"Women, go the bedroom, lie on your backs on the bed, naked, and raise your arms above your heads," Jerome commanded. Julie and I just stood there, shocked. Then Jerome said, "Do it. Now," in a voice that was icy and threatening. We scampered in to the bedroom. I heard Jerome asking Bob if he had some rope, and silk ties.

Bob had both. Frank and Sam tied our hands to the bed board of Bob's bed. Jerome came over and spread our legs. "Julie, choose who fucks Joanie first," he commanded.

Julie looked at me. She said nothing. He came over and leaned over her face and kissed her. It was a long kiss. She sighed in pleasure. "Who fucks Joanie first, woman?"

"You do," she said.

"Fine. She's a fine wench, she is," Jerome said. "Now Joanie, before I fuck you, two things: Who fucks Julie first?"

I stayed silent. Jerome shocked me by slapping my face. "You asshole," I said.

"Who fucks Julie first?" Jerome said again, his voice dripping with menace.

My blind blanked. I forgot everyone's name. I pointed.

"Okay, Sam, you get the honors," Jerome said.

Against my better judgment, but curious as hell, I asked, "What is the second thing?"

Jerome smiled as he undressed. His smile looked malevolent. He then climbed on the bed, awkwardly positioning himself over me, and stuck his cock above my mouth. "The second thing, woman, is to open your mouth and make me cum."

I opened my mouth. His cock was surprisingly big, but I got most of it in my mouth. It was not as if I had a choice as he bore down my face. He was almost crushing me, and I had trouble breathing and began to make gurgling noises.

Jerome eased up on the pressure and then he let me suck him in earnest. My hands were tied so I could only use my mouth. I heard moans from Julie, and knew that Sam was fucking her. She was right next to me but I could not turn my head to see. But it was pretty clear. Indeed, from the movements of the bed and the squishing sounds Sam's cock made in what must have been her very wet cunt, it was obvious.

Suddenly Jerome withdrew from my mouth long before I could get him to cum. "Not good enough, bitch," he said. "Let's try your cunt." He moved so that he was positioned to enter me.

"Ask for it," he commanded.

I was silent.

"Ask for it!" he commanded. His tone sent ice through my veins. I wanted to say "No!" but I was too scared to speak.

Then Bob saved me, saying, "Qui tacet consentire videtur. Just plunge it in her, asshole."

Jerome said, "You're right, Bob. Thanks." I was surprised Bob knew that Latin phrase, and even more surprised Jerome did. Although now that I think about it, maybe he just got the 'plunge it in her' part. In any event, he was inside me, whether I wanted it for not.

Jerome was a good fuck, just as Julie had said. I had a lot more experience than Julie, that was clear, and I knew I good fuck when I saw one. This was one, too, no question. The fact that Bob and Frank were watching, and Julie was fucking her heart out right next to me, made it very erotic.

I began to moan. I did not want to, the moans just kept popping out of me. It was intense. An orgasm was building. I could feel it.

I looked over at Julie. She was moaning non-stop, and raising herself to meet Sam's thrusts. She was really into it. So was I with Jerome, I'm just not that vocal. I saw Bob and Frank putting money on a table. I listened, trying to catch what they were saying. It was not easy, because Julie was moaning in my ear, and I kept moaning too. The sensation was that intense.

Bob and Frank were betting on which one of the four of us, Julie, me, Sam, or Jerome, would cum first. It figures, I thought. The smart money was on Julie flashed through my mind, but as it did, I lost it.

"Oh my God, Oh my God," I yelled, and my body rose to meet Jerome's. My legs wrapped themselves around him and they pulled him into me, crushing him and holding him still, as I screamed in orgasm. My orgiastic scream is a strange mixture of a screech and a growl. It left no doubt what happened.

A second later Julie came. Her orgasm was equally obvious. Her orgiastic cry was different. I can't describe it, but trust me, nobody had any doubt about what happened.

My legs released their death grip on Jerome and he resumed fucking me, as I whimpered. Sam had also resumed fucking Julie after her rather spectacular orgasm. To my surprise, Bob now yelled out, "Switch!" I found out later this had been arranged with Jerome in advance.

Both men stopped fucking us, and Sam climbed on top me, grinning from ear to ear. "I've been wanting to fuck you since I first saw you, Joanie," he whispered in my ear as he positioned his hard cock at my entrance.

"Well this is your chance, lover. Make it count," I whispered in his ear.

At the same time, Jerome climbed on top of Julie. He said to her, again in his commanding, brook-no-dissent voice, "Prepare yourself, girl, for a wild ride."

Julie looked at him with a mixture of love and fear, and nodded his head. "Say it," Jerome said.

Julie said, "Jerome, I am yours. Do with me as you want. As you must." She spread her legs so wide one leg was on top of my knees.

"Camera!" Jerome called out. Frank snapped a picture of Julie's wide-open cunt. Sam got off me, spread my legs to the max, and Frank took a picture of the same view of me. I was now breathing heavily. It turned me on to be so desired. I am such a pervert, I thought. I found myself disgusting, but there was nothing to be done.

Sam resumed fucking me, but Jerome untied Julie, and had him lay over his cock, sideways, front down. He slapped her ass as he fucked her. He was slapping hard! After only the third or fourth slap her ass was turning red. She was groaning and moaning, her body heaving up and down on his cock.

Frank came over and started playing roughly with her boobs. Julie had nice boobs. They were smaller than mine, but beautifully shaped. Her nipples were a work of art, all by themselves.

I could not get a good look at all that was going on because my body was heaving with the pounding Sam was giving me. He was fucking me hard, as if his life depended on jamming his cock all the way into me. He began to grunt as he thrust. I put my legs around him and said, "Yes Sam. Fuck me just like that, it is so good." I started kissing his chest when it was within range of my mouth. I was still tied up.

After what seemed like a good long time, and a near continuous orgasm on my part, Sam blew his load into me. I was surprised; I thought he would pull out. Now I was good and sloppy.

Frank too noticed. "You idiot. I don't like sloppy seconds."

"You mean sloppy thirds, or even fourths, buddy," Jerome said while he fucked and slapped Julie, who was now crying and moaning incoherently. "If you count her fuck with Bob just before we came."

"You mean fucks," Bob said, obviously pleased with his conquest. "I'll get the jelly."

Bob came back, and Jerome said, over here first. Jerome took a lot of the jelly and greased up Julie's asshole. Bob greased up mine at the same time.

I said, "No, Bob. I don't do anal." This was a lie, of course, I have done anal a few times, and I even kind of liked it. But doing anal with a co-worker, with the in team of co-workers looking on, was just too much.

Like letting them gangbang me wasn't? What a bizarre distinction I was making. But I just did not want to do it.

"Yes, you do," Jerome said. He was still fucking Julie. Doesn't that man ever cum?

"No, I don't. Sorry boys. I'm letting you fuck me; I'm letting all of you fuck me. I sucked two of you, I'm naked for you and I am spreading my legs. Jesus Christ, I am seriously putting out for you, for all of you. I'm not doing anal."

"You've put out for everyone but me, Joanie dear," Frank said. "And I don't do sloppy seconds." He glared again at Sam.

Sam shrugged. "Impasse," he said.

Jerome said, "Tie her up, men, face down on the bed. I'll do the honors."

"No," I said, but I was ignored, as Frank and Sam grabbed my arms. Bob flipped me over as if I were a rag doll, and the weight of a pillow. It's true, I'm thin, I'm small, and I don't weight much. But I'm at least 100 pounds, and that's a lot to flip so effortlessly, especially because I was fighting it. And no, you do need to know my precise weight. That's between my scale and me.

The men held me there while Bob tied me up. I kept protesting, but everyone was suddenly deaf. Jerome was still fucking Julie, and she was moaning incoherently now. Her moans began to sound like a baby's babble. I was beginning to get worried about her, but apparently I was the only one.

Mostly, though, I was worried about me, as it looked as if I was about to get anally raped. As Frank climbed on top of me, I said, "If you do this, Frank, it's against my will and you are raping me. And the rest of you are complicit. I'm saying no, and I mean NO!" I spit at Sam.

"She's serious, guys," Sam said.

Julie stopped moaning long enough to say, and it was barely audible, "Leave her alone." Jerome hit her ass hard, but with his fist. I guess it was punishment for speaking up for me. She began to cry. Jerome threw her on the floor onto her back, climbed on her and began to fuck her brutally, even viciously.

Now Julie moaned loudly. She cried out "Oh my God!" and then she came, violently. Her whole body shook and everyone stopped to look at her, in the middle of her orgiastic bliss. Everyone but me, that is. I was still tied to the bed.

Frank forgot about ass fucking me. But I was still naked, tied up face down on the bed.

Bob got behind me, lifted my ass in the air, and began to fuck me, doggy style. This was more like it. "Cum inside me," I whispered to Bob. "I don't want Frank touching me."

Bob fucked me with the most enthusiasm he had yet exhibited. The men started cheering him on. It was pretty vulgar, they were saying things like, "Stick it to her, Bob! Nail the bitch!" My favorite was "Fuck that sweet bitch's brains out!"

Then Jerome piped in, "Make her beg for it, Bob." I was glad Bob ignored Jerome and just kept quietly, but fiercely, pounding me hard. I do not beg.

Jerome pulled out of Julie, the man had still not cum, leaving her whimpering on the floor. As she whimpered, Frank mounted her and took her in the ass. She gasped, and said no, please don't, but she said it weakly and Frank ignored her. Then she began to moan and everyone knew she was into it. I suspect she was an anal virgin before Frank took her.

Jerome came over to me as Bob was ravishing me, and began to spank me. Sam joined him from the other side of me and they were both spanking me, hard. I loved it, pervert that I am. Jerome now began to talk dirty to me, too. He said things like, "You like it, don't you, slut. Bob, fuck her hard. Nail the little bitch. Split that little slut in half."

Sad to say, but this talk turned me on even more. The men were driving me crazy. I did not want to cum so soon, but I did, letting out a blood curdling orgiastic scream. But Bob did not stop. He was going to fuck me until he came. I realized that might be a while, since I must have already drained him of all of his cum last night and this morning.

The longest fuck I had ever had up to that point probably lasted 20 minutes. This fuck by Bob became a marathon. I came three more times. There was a lot of spanking; a lot of dirty talk, and at one point Jerome dragged a sharp knife over my body, terrifying me. I came almost immediately when he did that, and almost got cut, I was shaking so much. I figure it was 40 minutes or so before Bob finally came.

Long before that, Frank unloaded his spunk into Julie's ass. Julie was really a mess, lying face down on the floor, breathing hard, whimpering softly, white cum dribbling out of her ass and continuing down her thigh before reaching the floor, mixing with cum leaking from her well used cunt.

When Bob finally finished with me, I was finished. Julie was, too. She was still lying face down on the floor, still naked. The men admired her ravished body: her wide-open asshole and the red welts on her ass cheeks, and then Jerome rolled her over and they saw her swollen, engorged cunt. She had been maximally used.

I could not see myself, but Bob told me later I looked just as spent, just as used. I found out even later there were lots of pictures taken, so I did see one that showed me just how used up I actually was at that moment. Wow.

The next day I met Bob for a late breakfast. We went over to the office, so he could sign the release. There was really no way I could work on a daily basis with the men who gangbanged me. I could not even try to ignore what happened. But now I knew them all in a different way. Except for Frank, we all had carnal knowledge of the others. It gave us an intimacy I found hard to give up.

Bob told me there was no need. He for one would love to keep seeing me. It would be easier if I worked elsewhere. He even proposed dinner with Sam, who apparently was infatuated with me. I liked the idea of going out with two men, then going home for a threesome. But I said no.