Joanie: The Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers

"More, please," Luke said. So I got onto my knees and began to lick Mary's slit. Mary groaned. Samantha was left out again, so she went over to Zeke, undressed him quickly, and let him by his cock over to me, and said, "Stick it in." He entered me and began to pump away, fucking me nicely. Andrew undressed, came over and roughly pushed Sam to the floor. He picked up her head with both hands and brought it to his semi erect cock. She took the hint and swallowed it up to his balls.

Andrew's cock quickly began to grow to its full size in her mouth, and he held her head in its position, and she began to gag and get a little frantic. He let her head go, pushed her onto her back, spread his legs, and plunged it into her. She gasped as he entered her and then he roughly and brutally fucked her.

In comparison, Zeke was being sweet and gentle, as he pumped in me slowly. I stood up forcing Zeke out of me, and leaving Mary with no one to continue her cunnilingus. She was squirming on the floor. I turned to Elijah and whispered in his ear, "I want that, but rougher." I nodded my head towards Andrew and Sam. I had been thinking about how erotic Elijah's spanking had been in the car. Elijah said nothing. He only smiled.

Elijah's smile scared me. I knew I wanted to be manhandled and have rough sex, but I did not know in any detail what I wanted. It was more a general erotic desire, awakened by the spanking in the car. Elijah's smile reeked of sadistic misogyny and that scared me. I did not know him; I did not know what he was capable of. Fortunately I remembered Luke was there. He would protect me, I hoped.

The first thing Elijah did was to enlist everyone else and to tie me up. The men were enthusiastic, the girls less so, since they were being ignored. But still, they were curious. They led me outside to the front yard. They lay me on the cold ground, and tied me to four trees. Elijah put a pillow under my head, propping it up a little, so I could see my naked body sprawling out below it. I complained I was lying on rocks digging into my back; it would be better on the grass.

Elijah smiled his wicked smile, and said, "Yes, I know. You are mine now, you do as I say." When he said that I had two reactions at once. I shivered and my cunt became electrified. I realized I was suddenly a submissive. I had hints of this in the past, when I would get drunk and do what men wanted (within reason) if they spoke authoritatively and ordered me to do it.

But this was of a whole different dimension. Everyone left me there and disappeared into the house. I just lay there, out in the cold, exposed to anyone who wanted to look. Fortunately, the house was at the end of the island and not too many people were about, even fewer pedestrians. Only our neighbors might walk by. Our neighbors! I thought. How humiliating for them to see me like this. My cunt began to get seriously wet.

I heard the music restart. I was getting rather cold. My flesh had goose bumps and my nipples were hard as rocks. Finally Andrew and Samantha came out. Elijah was supervising. He told Samantha to lie down and rest her head on my flat tummy, as a pillow. He removed the rocks from where she would be lying. Bastard. Only I got the rocks.

Then Andrew loomed over her, put his cock at her mouth, and she sucked for all she was worth, with her head on my tummy. I had a rather intimate view. Elijah left, and when he retuned he was carrying something, but he hid it from my view.

He stopped the fellatio and he moved Samantha so that her ass was now on my tummy. He pushed her up a little more so that her cunt was at the edge of my hip. Her head was down on the ground, as were her feet. He told her to spread her legs wide.

Luke snapped a flash photo. I thought of our neighbor seeing the flash, getting curious and trying to see what we were doing. I shuddered. Then Elijah said to Andrew, she's all yours until David gets hard again. Apparently David had already fucked Mary, or been sucked off by her, or had been jacked off, I had no way of knowing. Or maybe it was by Samantha before she came outside? I doubted that.

Andrew stuck it in, giving Samantha a nice but fairly brutal fuck. Elijah yelled at him to fuck her harder. He did. Elijah wanted it harder still. Sam's midsection was bouncing around on my naked tummy as they fucked. It was torture for me. My eyes were glued to the action nevertheless. Samantha was not a moaner, but she clearly enjoyed the fuck, even if her position was a little awkward.

Elijah was holding the brush from our dustpan. It had dust at its ends. He started hitting my boobs with the brush. The bristles were fairly soft, so it didn't hurt, thank goodness. But the sensation of the soft blows while Sam's midsection was moving rhythmically on top of my midsection, plus the smell of their sex, was erotic. A groan slipped out of my mouth.

When I groaned Elijah stopped. He took our broom that Luke had brought out, apparently at Elijah's request, and used the leverage of the long handle to hit my boobs with increasing ferocity. The broom's bristles were much stiffer than were those of the dustpan brush, and they really stung.

David suddenly appeared out of nowhere. I was raised up a bit, straining at the ropes, and having them dig in more around my ankles. It hurt. David slid his legs underneath me and without warning stuck his cock into me. I was already sopping wet down there, so he slid in easily.

He got a rhythm going, but it was not the same as Sam's body. Sam was coming back down to my tummy when David would thrust up into me. The combined pressure was intense, and with each of David's thrusts I let out increasingly loud groans. They soon became screams. Luke was filming all of this. He had set up his movie camera.

Mary wandered out of the house, still naked. Now everybody was outside helping Elijah with his machinations. Apparently she felt left out, so she undressed Luke and began to suck him off. Elijah snuck up behind her and his raging, hard cock entered her ass. She screamed when he entered. He had used no lube, and no warning.

The ass entry had pushed her head forward so that she enveloped Luke's entire cock. I had never managed that. But she gagged and was in distress. Elijah ignored this and was pounding away in her ass. She began to cry but she kept on sucking Luke and did not try to get Elijah to stop. I don't know if would have, anyway.

The lights and the screaming, music and noise brought our neighbor, the voyeur, over to see what was going on. With my head propped up I could have seen him but Sam's body was blocking my view as Andrew continued to relentlessly fuck her.

Apparently he just stood there looking, as if he were in a state of shock. Elijah saw him and pulled out of Mary's ass, and told her to get up and undress our neighbor. I don't know why, maybe was scared of him, or also a submissive, but she did as she was told. She undressed him and then gave his cock a few sucks.

Andrew blew his load into Samantha, and he told her to get up. Then he went to our neighbor and led him to me. He said, "Fuck her. She needs it. Tell him you need it, Susie." Then he turned to our neighbor and said, "She's my bitch tonight."

I said to our neighbor, "I want you to fuck me."

Elijah started whipping me with the broom, this time all over including my cunt, and said, "That's not what I told you to do!" Luke was catching all of this with his camera.

I realized my mistake. I said to our neighbor, "I need you to fuck me."

Elijah said get on her and do it, or I'll really punish her. I pleaded with my eyes.

The neighbor said, "I don't know her, I'm only the neighbor. I can't do this."

Elijah said, "Mary and Samantha, he's yours to torture."

Our neighbor did not know what strange world of sexual games he had innocently wandered into, and he got scared when he heard the word torture, seeing me already tied up outside on the rocks and being beaten with a broom. I could tell my body was red and welting. So he said, "I'll fuck her. I've been lusting after her for some time, so it will be nice, since she needs me to." He emphasized the word needs. Elijah smiled.

Our neighbor gave me a great fuck. I realized I had wanted to fuck him for a long time, and now it was happening. Also he was a good fuck, but mostly it was due to my desire that I came so quickly. Without realizing what I was doing, I screamed loudly when I came.

Our neighbor smiled, and kept right on fucking me. He put a finger down and began to frig my clit while he fucked me, and then I had my first rolling orgasm, coming continuously. God it was good. Everyone was watching, too, which turned me on something fierce. I tried to wrap my legs around him, but of course could not because they were tied to trees, and the reminder that I was bound and could not get away turned me on even more.

All this together combined to give me the strongest orgasm of my life. I think I lost consciousness for a few seconds. God it was fierce. I regained consciousness and our neighbor, oblivious to what had just happened to me, but feeling macho by my loud reactions to his fucking, just kept right on going.

This was not lost on Elijah, however, who had been observing everything. When our neighbor finally shot his load in me, Elijah said to Luke, "Aren't you going to invite him in for a drink?" They left for the house. He told Zeke and David to untie me, and he ordered the girls into the house. They were cold, and happy to oblige.

When I was free of my bonds, and sexually spent, Elijah ordered me to crawl to the house. I looked at him. My knees would be bloody. His expression was grim, so I began to crawl to the house. He hit my ass, hard, with the broom as I crawled, it really hurt, and my ass began to sting. My cunt got wet with arousal. But I made it: I had crawled all the way to the house.

In the house he tied me in a kneeling position into a ball with my knees tucked under me. Then he took me from behind, and as he had done with Mary before me, there was no warning, and no lube used. It was very painful at first. I realized that's the idea, so I kept quiet. Eventually he blew his load into my ass. Whew, I thought.

He untied me and left his demon state and asked if he could get me a drink, told me I was wonderful, and kissed me sweetly. It seemed a bit surreal.

Luke got antiseptic and cleaned the wounds on my back and knees, and put bandages on them. I realized that throughout that ordeal, it was "only" David and our neighbor who had fucked my cunt, and Elijah who took me in the ass. I had been spared sex with Zeke, Andrew, and of course Luke. But I was satiated. I had had enough.

Nevertheless, apparently Zeke had been lusting for me all night, and he wanted his turn. His chance came an hour later, when I was almost falling down drunk, and could not have stopped anyone from fucking me. Zeke's patience was rewarded: he took me on the living room carpet in front of everyone, and Luke's ubiquitous flash camera. I had another noisy orgasm, although it was nothing compared to my one with the neighbor. But all orgasms are wonderful, and I was happy, and just lay three on the floor after the last fuck of the night.

It wasn't though. Andrew took me a few minutes later. I tried to protest, but as I began Elijah kissed me, and I knew enough to know I had better just enjoy the fuck.

The last person to fuck my cunt that night was Elijah. He fucked me normally, there was no hint of his sadism everyone saw and I experienced earlier that evening. I did not cum with his normal fuck, but he sure did. That man had a lot of cum.

All the men except my date, Luke, had fucked me. Even our neighbor fucked me. That's five men in total. Our neighbor also stayed and was there to see me get ravished by Zeke, Andrew, and Elijah, too. I don't know what he thought of me after all this. I imagine he was not going to invite me to go to church with him on Sunday. I giggled to myself at the thought.

The fucking over, I sat up, still naked, and oozing cum onto the rug beneath me. In this state I said, "Anyone here Catholic?" Only Mary was. "You up for morning mass tomorrow?" I asked her.

Mary just stared at me. She looked at the cum oozing out of my cunt. Then she collected herself, giggled, and said, "Sure why not. Can you lend me some appropriate clothes?"

I smiled wickedly and said, "Of course."

I think Elijah was thinking of having church sex or something, but he asked if he could join, even if he wasn't Catholic. "Only if you take communion and contribute to the poor box," I said.

"Deal," Elijah said. That was that. We all went to sleep. Luke and I took our usual places in bed, and everyone else slept on the floor of the main room. We lent them blankets and handed around some extra pillows, throw pillows, and couch cushions.

The next morning the three of us, Mary, Elijah, and I drove to St. Teresa, the local Catholic Church. I told Elijah that there would be no sex with me in church. Even though I was a lapsed Catholic, I thought it was too disrespectful.

Elijah looked crestfallen, but then Mary said softly, "You know, I'm here too. Elijah you keep forgetting about me. Last night it was all about Susie and Samantha. I felt a little left out."

"Don't you find me attractive?" she said.

Elijah did not reply, but his mood brightened. Elijah and Mary sat together near the back of the church, while I went up front. I used the time to meditate: What on earth I am doing with myself, stumbling through life repeatedly making a mess of things?

Once again I decided to reform. I felt like a smoker who quits repeatedly, each time vowing this time is for real. He would stay smoke free until some pretty girl he had just fucked offered him an after sex cigarette and took one herself. The analogy with me worked with booze.

I don't know what happened at the back of the church, but something sure did. I could tell by the smell when they got in the car.

We drove home with me contemplative and Mary and Elijah all smiles. Elijah had his hands on Maria in spots the sun does not visit.

When we got home Luke told me the news: We were done. I was just too wild for him. This weekend he saw sides of me that, frankly, scared him. Goodbye, and good luck.

Well last night scared me, too, but dumping myself did not seem to be an option. I had let my weaknesses blow one of my best relationships. I went to the bedroom, closed the door, and cried.

Samantha came in and tried to hold me and comfort me. But it was not to be. I appreciated it, and told her she was sweet. We exchanged telephones. I cried for two hours.

Samantha got us an Uber to the train station, and I took a train back to Manhattan.

That was three years ago. Now I'm 30 years old, and still single. I never thought I was an alcoholic, but I went to AA and damned if it did not help! I have not had a drink in 18 months. My life is calm and my work is better. But I am lonely.

To distract myself I tried some discrete flashing. When you are a 27-year-old working professional woman you cannot get away with things as easily as you can when you are a college student. It's a different world.

I live in Manhattan, and there are so many people that if you look for them, you find opportunities. The flashing began unintentionally. I was in the subway, properly dressed, but it was a hot day. The subway cars are air conditioned, the platforms are not. And there had been a problem, so I had to wait a full 10 minutes for the train to come.

When the train came it was packed. I was wearing a skirt of the proper length, and the jacket was part of my work outfit, the type one does not remove. Underneath I wore a very flimsy, almost (but not quite) see-through blouse. This is not a big deal, lots of women wear them, and they wear modesty preserving bras underneath.

I don't own those kinds of bras. My bra was a lacey, somewhat see-through bra, although my nipple was covered. Anyway, it was so hot I took off my jacket on the platform. I was left alone, so I did not really understand the effect my new outfit might have on a 27-year-old bourgeois looking woman, which is what I had become.

Since there had been a long delay for the train, it was packed when it arrived. Lots of people exited at my station, the platform was packed and everyone tried to get on. I was well positioned, so I was able to be one of the first to get on, and stood by the opposite door. People pushed and squeezed into the car, and I was pushed up against the opposite door.

The cars have good air conditioning, but after a few stops I was still sweating form the heat. Everyone was. All the warm bodies in the car muted the effects of the air conditioning. My flimsy blouse got wet from my sweat, and I had no idea but now it was transparent.

We got to Grand Central Station, and half the car emptied. Quite a few people got on too, but the train car was not nearly so full. I could breathe easier; nobody was pushing me against the door anymore. The man next to me was staring intently into the train windows across from us.

I got curious, because there was nothing to look at since we were in the tunnel. Then I realized the windows reflected the interiors of the cars. He was staring at me. Not at my face, a little lower. I looked at my reflection, just as he was doing, and I saw that my sweat had rendered my blouse transparent, and also my bra. He could see my entire boob through my blouse and my bra, nipple included.

I had two emotions. One was to cover myself, to put my jacket back on. I was no longer overheated, so that would be the thing to do. The other was to let him look. I had been unaware of it anyway. I could pretend to stay unaware. Why not? Who would it hurt? Call it a wardrobe malfunction.

Plus, with the second option, I would have two benefits: I would not get overheated again, and I could continue my arousal, which I must tell you was strong at this point.

This turned out to be a self-correcting harmless bit of exhibitionism, since by the time I exited the subway, I had cooled off and my blouse and bra had dried somewhat, and while I was still exposed, it was not so much.

I was headed to the Upper East Side to see my doctor. He works late on Thursdays, so I can go after work. Decision time: I now had to walk on the crowded sidewalks for about 10 minutes to his office. Jacket or no jacket?

Stepping out of the train car the heat hit me like a moving truck. Climbing up the stairs I began to sweat. Out onto the hot sidewalk the heat felt brutal. After a few minutes, I stopped in front of a shop window, as if I were window-shopping. In reality, I wanted to see my reflection in the window. It was not as easy as in the subway, but I could tell once again my boobs and nipples were plainly visible, rendered so by my sweat.

This was not acceptable on the Upper East Side. Maybe it would be okay in the village, or even in SoHo, but here? No. I reached for my jacket and a thought hit me: I was sick of myself. What had I become? I kept my jacket off, straightened my shoulders pushing out my boobs, and strolled towards my doctor's office.

All of the men walking the other way smiled at me when they noticed. I smiled back. That's what girls do on the sidewalks of New York.

I did have a reality check when I entered the doctor's building, however, and quickly put my jacket back on. This kept me warm, however, and kept my chest moisture intact. Damn.

The nurse came to get me from the waiting area and the first thing she did was ask me to remove my jacket. She saw my state. I stammered my embarrassment, but she said, "Honey, in this weather we see that a lot. We're professionals, no worries."

When the doctor came in I was still on display. He is a great guy and very correct, but he is a man. He tried not to show it, but a knowing smile crossed his face. I got aroused again. The medical issue was fixed, and I left happily, carrying my jacket for the subway ride back to Chelsea, where I live.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers