Joanie's Visit

Story Info
A visit to her aunt and uncle teaches Joanie about sex.
6.4k words
4.71
167.4k
29
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 05/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Its official, my wife is the hottest, most amazing woman in the world. She has this amazing knack to always be able to surprise me and turn me on. It never fails. What happened last week is just a perfect example of how she works.

We've been together for five years now. I'm 38 and she's 32 but we both work out like crazy and take great care of our bodies. We don't smoke or do drugs. Our only vice is lots and lots of sex. And, thank the stars; she probably initiates over half of it. If I had to guess I would have said that her favorite thing was to give me head. Now I'm thinking other things.

I got a call from her while I was running some errands on a Friday afternoon. She was really sort of crazed and not making a lot of sense. Because I was on my cell phone I couldn't make out a lot of what she was saying. Something about a phone calls from her niece and coming up to see us. I hung up a little confused.

When I got home that afternoon I was surprised to see her car already in the driveway. Usually she went out for drinks with her co-workers on Friday nights and then would come home tipsy and proceed to fuck my brains out. My first instinct was to think that I was in trouble.

Sitting in my car I thought about the phone call. Her niece was coming to visit. Now her niece is a hottie. Last time I saw her she was just starting to blossom. She is tall, about five foot-ten and built like her cousin with long legs and sweet C-cup breasts. But while my wife is a red head her niece, Joanie is a blonde.

I thought about how I had drooled over her the last time we had visited and began to panic. Had I done something wrong? Had I been too obvious in my lusting? I suddenly got afraid to walk inside. The door opened and Hilary came bounding outside, "Would you get your ass in here? I need your help with something."

Jumping out of my car I walked gingerly into the house and waited for what I thought would be a sever tongue-lashing. What I got instead almost made me fall down to the floor and thank God.

"You remember my niece Jeanie?" Hil asked me?

"I think so." I said sheepishly.

"I know you do because the last time we visited my sister you practically drowned her in drool." She said with a nasty smile on her face, "Well she's just turned eighteen this past Tuesday and I've invited her to come up and spend the weekend with us."

"How nice," I said, trying to seem uninterested.

"Yes, how nice is right." She came up and slid into me. "It's nice because she and I talk a lot you know."

"Uh huh," I said.

"And she feels very cramped and stifled living with her parents. They don't let her go out; they don't let her stay out past eleven even as a senior. She has had only one boyfriend because her father is so strict."

"O.K.," I said with shorter and shorter breaths. Her long fingers with their long purple nails were tracing long trails down my chest, sending shocks to my brain and my nuts.

"So she confided in me that she is a virgin and she doesn't want to be one anymore. She wants to come up here and learn what it is that makes her Aunt Hilary so happy all the time."

All I could do was open my mouth. Her hand made its way to my cock and found it extremely hard and ready. She gave it a gentle squeeze. Her other hand began tracing the outline of my very full sac. "Now I'm going to go and do some shopping, and then I'm going to pick her up at the train station. I want you to get this place cleaned up and put candles in the living room, bathroom and bedroom. O.K.?"

I shook my head vigorously. She looked up at me with those big green eyes and pouting mouth. "And don't you dare jerk off this cock. I want you to save every single drop of sperm for me and Joanie. Understand?"

"Yes Ma'am." I said loudly as she broke her grip and walked to the door. I was frozen for a moment as I got lost in my fantasy. Then it was off to work. I was not going to screw this one up.

I was watching MTV when I heard the car pull up and the two door slam. Then I heard the two girls giggling as they came up to the front door. Joanie was the one who yelled out for me to come and open the door.

I went over to see them both standing there with arms full of bags. I opened the door and they pushed past me.

"Hi Uncle Dan, "Joanie said. I leaned down and kissed my wife who gave me a look. I winked to assure her that all was in place. We went into the kitchen where Joanie was unpacking the groceries. My wife excused herself to put some things away in the bedroom and left me alone with our young charge.

She was killing me with what she was wearing. A very tight pair of boys' swimming trunks that barely came above her pubic hair and a very tiny t-shirt with the word "Candy" scrolled across the front. Her breasts were held nicely by very tight bra that did nothing to conceal the hardness of her nipples.

Looking at her I could see her face flush. She was nervous about being here, being alone with me in the kitchen. I wondered what the two of them had talked about in the car. She looked at me, "Where do these go?"

"I'll get them for you," I said softly and took them from her hands. My fingers brushed hers and it felt like her skin was on fire. Or was that mine? I put the cans away and turned around. She was still looking at me. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said, "I was just wondering about, uh, how, do you still play basketball?"

"Yea, twice a week. Why?"

"You just look like you're in great shape. I've been trying to work out more. Aunt Hil says I should start now because I'm starting to fill out."

"You look great." I said.

"I feel like I've got a lot of baby fat. What do you think?"

What a set-up that was. She raised her arms and exposed her waist all the way to the bottom of her breasts. The skin was so smooth and shiny. Her belly so flat. She was getting flush as I reached out and gently grabbed her side. "Feels fine. Like a woman." I said as I began to gently slide my palm around her side, stomach and back.

She wasn't saying anything as I stroked her. I looked at her face and saw that her eyes were closed and she was pulling breaths in through her nose. My cock began to stir. Neither of us realized how quiet it had become in the room until Hil came in, "What's going on?" she sang.

What she saw stopped her, but she quickly caught herself and kept on going. "Doesn't her skin feel amazing?" she asked me.

"Absolutely," I said in a husky voice.

Joanie jumped away. Hil saw it and moved quickly to help her feel comfortable. She grabbed her niece around the waist and ran her hands around her flat tummy. "She has the skin I used to have when I was eighteen."

"Stop it Aunt Hil," she squirmed.

"You do," Hil said loud, "It's the skin of a young woman. Don't you think Dan?"

"Indubidbly," I said which got a laugh out of both of them.

"Let's make the best birthday dinner ever," Hil said, "For the start of the best birthday weekend ever."

She and I looked at each other and shared a wicked smile.

Dinner was fabulous and we had finished off two bottles of red wine. The girls were sitting at the table relishing the warm feel of being buzzed. Joanie had been giggling all night as we talked about work and school and finally boys. She rolled her eyes when I asked her about her current boyfriend.

"He's O.K. I guess, I don't get to see him much and when I do all he wants to do is hang out," she lamented, "He's cute but he's just a boy. I'm kind of bored with him."

"Boys are boring," Hil said, "they don't know what the hell they are doing." She looked at me and gave me the eyebrows.

"Why don't we go into the living room," I shot back quickly. I got up and walked to the living room with its huge L-shaped couch and floor full of cushions. I lit the candles while Joanie laid herself on the couch. In the warm light of the candles she looked like a Sabine goddess. I got a hard-on that pushed at my shorts. I caught her eyes as they looked at my bulge.

Hil came in a moment later with more wine and a plate full of chocolate covered strawberries. We all cuddled on the couch together and clinked our glasses. "To a great weekend with our favorite niece," Hil chimed. We both leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. That made her giggle and blush even deeper. Her nipples were straining against the material of her shirt.

"Before we settle in, let's get ready for bed, so we don't have to worry about it later," Hil said after we finished our glasses. With that we all disappeared. I went in the bathroom and put on a loose pair of sweatpants cut offs and nothing else. The girls were in our bedroom and I could hear them giggling so I went back into the living room and refilled our glasses.

The girls came in and I thought I would explode. Hil had on a pair of panties and a baby doll camisole that was see-through. Joanie had on a tiny t-shirt that barely covered the tiny thong covering her pussy. "Isn't this a pleasant surprise," I asked. The girls jumped on the couch next to me.

"We thought it would be fun to feed each other strawberries," Joanie told me. With that she grabbed one and held it up for me to eat. As I took a bite she smashed it into my face. We all started laughing. I took one and did the same to Hil and she did it to Joanie and pretty soon we were all laughing and tickling on the couch.

Joanie stopped for second and looked at my shorts. I had a throbbing erection. I'm pretty proud of my cock; it's eight straight inches and has a big mushroom head. It had leaked some pre-cum onto the material and she noticed it. Hil leaned forward and said into her ear, "See, you are a little hottie."

She protested, "No I'm not!"

"Oh yes you are," I answered. I reached out and stroked her hair gently. I felt her relax to my touch. I did it again. "You are a total fox, and I should know, cause I married one."

"Really," she said, looking at me with her big eighteen year old eyes, "did I really do that to you?" She pointed at my cock.

"Go ahead baby," Hil whispered, "you can touch it."

I leaned back on the couch as Joanie reached out her young hand and wrapped it around my shaft. "It's so hard and hot!"

"Ummm," was all I could say as she began to rub it through the cloth. Hil stopped her.

"You don't mind if we take this off do you?" she asked. Before I could answer she grabbed the waist and pulled them off my torso. My cock sprang free and slapped across my belly. Joanie was transfixed. "Now try that again, honey."

Joanie reached out and wrapped her fingers around my cock. She started to slowly stroke up and down, her fingers bumping into the ridge of my cockhead. We both moaned simultaneously. I looked at Hil and she had the wicked look on her face as she watched her young niece stroke my hard eight.

Hil reached out her hands and began to give Joanie lessons. "This," she said as she ran her nails around the red mushroom top, "is the head of the cock."

"I know that," Joanie said softly.

Hil ran her fingers around the underside of it. She played with the flap of skin that strings under my cock. She pulled it with her fingers. "This is a sensitive place also," she said, "Go ahead." Joanie started playing with it and my hips went off the couch.

"Wow," she gasped," I can feel it pulsing."

Hil cupped my balls. She began to roll them in her fingers while Joanie stroked me. All we could hear was my breathing as the girls concentrated on my cock. A drop of juice appeared at my slit. "Look how purple the head gets," Joanie said, "What's that?"

"That's precum," Hil reached out her finger and pulled the drop from my cock. It left a thin strand connected to her fingertip. She touched it to Joanie's lips. Joanie closed her eyes as Hil applied the precum like lip balm. "Ummm," she moaned.

"Taste's good?"

Joanie shook her head. I let out a moan as Joanie worked my cock. "We better stop before he comes," Hil said, "Come here."

The two girls repositioned between my legs and got their faces close to my cock. I could feel their breath on both sides of my shaft. My head was buzzing with the thought of them giving me a blow job. I didn't have long to wait.

"Have you ever had a boy in your mouth?" Hil asked her. She shook her head "no". "Well then let's teach you."

Hil lifted my cock from my belly and held it straight up. I watched as Joanie studied the veins. She held out her forefinger and traced one from my balls to the head. I shivered and Hil smiled at me. "Having fun yet?" Oh, I sure was.

"Take your hand and put it here," she instructed her young charge and the girl put her thumb and forefinger around the base of my cock and held it straight upright. "Now hold it up and don't let it drop."

With that she opened her mouth and slowly dropped her face down onto my cock. One of the reasons that I married this girl was because she could suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch and, as always she didn't fail me.

As Joanie held me straight up Hil went to work. She worked her mouth up and down my shaft, dragging her tongue along the bottom of my cock. She stopped and licked around the head and then gave it three more stokes.

Joanie was just transfixed. She didn't blink. She was licking her lips and saying "Wow" softly. Her other hand was on my balls at first but I saw it soon disappear into her crotch as she began to work her virgin pussy.

My cock was now as shiny as a wet piece of ice. It gleamed in the candlelight from my wife's saliva. Hil stopped and squeezed my head so that the pisshole opened up and she licked it with pointed tongue to try and get a taste of sperm. Then she leaned back and looked at Joanie.

"Wanna try?"

"Yea!"

I couldn't believe what I saw. These two angels, flushed with lust. my wife about to guide her eighteen year old virgin nieces mouth to my throbbing rod. I thought I was going to explode right there.

Hil gave her a quick lesson in how to keep her lips over her teeth, how to open wide and use her tongue. And she told the youngster to make love to it, to really enjoy it, because it gave the guy on the other end a lot of pleasure too.

And with that Joanie looked up at me with her big doe eyes and smiled. She smiled wicked. "Are you ready, Uncle Dan?" All I could do was shake my head.

"You know what I love the most," she asked," are the veins." She stuck her tongue out and traced one of them from the base all the way to the tip. She took my cock in her hand and studied it for a second.

With a little giggle she gave the big mushroom a kiss and then began to bathe my cock with the flat of her tongue. Up and down, around and around. She used her tongue on the head. The whole while Hil had my balls in her hands and rolled them to-and-fro. I looked down on the scene and saw both girls just transfixed on my rock hard penis.

"Go ahead, honey, "I heard Hil whisper in Joanie's ear, and the young girl opened wide and swallowed the head of my cock. She stopped for a moment and I could feel her getting acclimated. Her tongue was massaging the glans, her breath coming slow and even through her nose, Hilary gently stroking her hair with one hand and ran her nails on the backside of my sac with the other. Heaven.

After what felt like an hour, Joanie began to slide farther down on my shaft. I could tell that she had curled her tongue to fit the underside of my dick and was sliding it along as she went. Her chin bumped her hand at about four inches and she coughed a little. Then her mouth and hand began the slow slide back up to the head.

She popped her mouth of and squeezed my big purple crown. "Wow," she moaned and she and Hil shared a laugh. "That was awesome."

Back down she went, and she felt more confident. She began to motor up and down, working her tongue and hand and lips together. Hil looked at me in amazement as her niece went to work. All I could do was smile and then let my head loll to the side. God she was a quick learner.

Not to be left out, Hil leaned down and took one of my nuts in her mouth. She rolled it on her tongue as her left hand went to drawing lazy circles with her nails on my stomach and pubes.

All the while Joanie was going crazy on my cock. Up and down and up and down. The smacking noises were insane, her moaning getting louder. She stopped for a minute and surveyed her work. My cock was steel hard and shiny from saliva, the veins all different shades of blue and purple, the head was as big as an apple and just as red.

She took her tongue and stuck it out as far as it would go, then putting her chin against her aunt's forehead (she was still sucking my balls); she ran it up the entire length of my shaft. The entire time staring hot darts right into my eyes.

In a microsecond my head disappeared in her mouth and she started the bobbing at a record pace. I could feel my cock hit the back of her throat and could hear her gag but she wouldn't slow down.

I could feel my cum start to rise, and so could Hil. My balls contracted in my sac and Hil felt it. She stopped her sucking and gently slowed down Joanie.

"Hold on, honey," she instructed," his balls are getting tight, he's going to cum."

She took Joanie's hand and put it on my balls. Joanie's eyes got wide. She massaged my nuts while slowly stoking my cock.

"Feel that?" Hil asked. "That's how you know he's going to cum, when his balls rise up like that. You want to slow down and tease, don't make him shoot too fast."

"I'm sorry," she said, meekly.

"It's all right," Hil told her, "let's do it together."

These two goddesses looking up at me was unreal. "Is that O.K. with you?" Joanie asked. I shook my head. They both took off their tops and showed me their tits. Both girls sets were ripe and firm, HIl's nipples small and erect, Joanie's with bigger areola's that covered almost the entire point. Young and firm.

I could feel both girls' hot pussies grinding on my shins as they lowered their heads to my cock. Joanie had a hand on my shaft and pointed it towards her aunt.

"After you, "she said.

"Why thank you," Hil replied as she slowly lowered her mouth on my cock. She began to slowly slide up and down while Joanie matched her movements with her hand. With a sly little smile the youngster lowered her head and began to lick and suck my balls.

After a few minutes they changed places. This went on for a while, one then the other sucking me, the other on my balls. Then, like choreographed dancers, they pursed their lips and began to slide up either side of my cock. The met at the head and began to twirl their tongues along the glans.

Soon they were kissing each other with my sensitive, purple cockhead in the middle. I could see the precum just oozing out of the slit. The girls would slide their tongues along the top and pick up the sticky fluid. It made their tongues shiny and slippery. Soon a long strand of viscous saliva and my juice connected their tongues.

My moaning was getting louder and louder as tongues and hands drove me nuts. I saw the clock on the wall and it showed that this had been going on for almost half and hour. Jesus!

They were losing themselves in the sucking and licking and kissing. My ass started to rise up from the couch. I looked down and saw my head bulging out Hilary's cheeks as her tongue massaged the sensitive skin. Joanie had both of her hands on my sac, pulling on my nuts and putting one, then the other in her mouth. Hil pulled back and sucked hard on the head.

I groaned loud, but she didn't hear over the slurping. Suddenly Joanie pulled off my bag and announced that I was about to cum.

"Look Auntie Hil, look at how tight his balls are!"

Hil woke from her trance and pulled off my pecker. She stroked it slowly as they both examined my balls. I could feel that they were about into my stomach. My toes were pointed straight out. I was ready to cum. But they would have none of that.

12