Joanie's Visit Continues

Story Info
Aunt and uncle turn up the heat on their niece.
4.5k words
4.75
99.2k
19
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 05/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a couple of hours since our first event. We had spent the past two hours just hanging on the couch, drinking wine and talking. Turns out that our innocent little niece, while a virgin, had found her brothers porn collection and knew a little bit about what we were doing. And she knew what she liked.

It was getting late and we were getting tired. Or so we thought. We pulled our sweaty bodies off the couch and headed back to clean up and get into bed. Hil and I have what's called a California King which is big enough for five people (we found out once) so it seemed right to get Joanie into bed with us.

After showers we all got into the bedroom. The girls decided that it was up to me to decide what they would wear to bed. That sounded like a smashing idea.

Over the next thirty minutes they tried on every piece of lingerie that Hil had in her closet. From teddies to garters, it was amazing. My boner was hurting by the time I decided that HIl would wear a see through camisole with no panties and that Joanie would we a half length babydoll "T" and a thong.

Now that that was out of the way they got into bed and we realized that we weren't so tired anymore. A girl on each side of me, lying in my huge bed surrounded by pillows, I felt like a king. I started by kissing my wife, then Joanie, then the girls were kissing. Both of them had a hand on my cock, stoking and fondling my nutsac.

I felt like I had not given my wife enough attention this afternoon so I rolled in her direction and began to kiss her and nibble on her neck and ears like I know she loves. Her breathing picked up and I knew that I was getting to her.

Behind me, Joanie was rubbing my back, kissing my shoulders and neck and every so often reaching around to stroke my cock. She loved to squeeze and finger my large head.

While moving down to suck my wife's perfect breast I rolled my hips to the side and Joanie was on me in a second. I felt her hot breath on my crotch as she examined my cock.

"I really love your cock, Uncle Dan," she cooed, "I love the veins, and the way the head gets so big and red. I love the little hole on the end." She squeezed the head and tried to stick her tongue into the hole.

"I love the way your nuts hang down, I love the way they make cum and get so hard. They're delicious." With that I felt her use her fingers to lift my sac up and put a ball into her mouth. She sucked it hard and pulled it away from my crotch.

I heard Hil moan and I knew the talk was getting her hotter. I reached for her snatch and it was dripping wet. I rolled over on my back and took her with me, planting her pussy right on my face. I pulled her lips apart and began to slowly lap up the juice that was dripping from her insides.

Joanie was using two hands to stroke my dick. I felt her continue to explore me, her fingernails running up and down my shaft, tracing all the veins. Then she would squeeze my head and lick the precum that it oozed.

As I was sucking Hil's clit into my mouth I finally felt the young one slip my cock into her mouth. She began to bob her head up and down, her tongue swirling around the head. Her free hand had gently cupped my balls and was rolling them with her thumb.


Suddenly Hil began to convulse as I worked her clit. I had her spread so wide open she was almost ripping, but she loved it. He ass shimmied and shook across my chin as I brought her to her first orgasm of the night. Instantly I stuck a finger into her and she went off like a rocket.

Her moaning turned to screaming as she went off all over me. As her breathing came to normal I stuck another finger in her and bit the hood on her clit and in no time she was off again.

She flopped off me and curled up in my arm. Our kissing and nuzzling was interrupted by the sounds emanating from my crotch.

We both looked down to watch our young niece with her mouth full of cock.

"You just love a nice hard cock in your mouth, don't you," Hil asked her.

She just turned those huge blue eyes to us and smiled the best she could with eight inches of hard dick in her mouth. The head was bulging out her cheek as she swirled it around in her mouth.

She was humming and it felt great. Up and down, we watched her work me over. Her hand followed her mouth, spreading the shine of her saliva all over my skin. After a bit she pulled off of me with a loud pop. She held my cock against her cheek.

"It's so soft," she purred," I love it." We all laughed at our new little cock-lover. She looked up at us.

"So are you guys just going to watch or are you going to help?"

Not one to back down from a challenge. Hil crawled down the bed and got next to the little girl.

"What can I do to help," she asked.

Joanie got a nasty grin on her face. "Fuck him," she sneered, "stick his big fat cock in your pussy."

"O.K.", Hil replied. She straddled my waist and looked down to see that Joanie was aiming my cock right for her pussy. Hil looked at me and I shrugged. We had created a monster.

Hil slowly dropped down onto me, and Joanie guided me into her perfectly. My wife slowly started a rhythm that felt great. Up and down, then a slow grind. As she went I felt Joanie pulling on my sac, first with her fingers, then with her lips. My balls were soon rolling around in her mouth as Hil slid all the way up, and all the way down.

Then I felt something really cool. Joanie, the quick learner that she is, slowly stuck her finger along the bottom of my cock and into her aunt's pussy. Hil let out a low growl and began to really grind. I saw Joanie's other hand come up from behind her and begin to massage her breast.

I felt the hand come out of the pussy and then saw it come around and begin to play with Hil's clit. Soon the sight I saw was Joanie standing behind her aunt, one hand on her pussy, one on her breast and her lips nuzzling Hil's neck.

Hil instinctively fell back into the young girl's arms and let herself go with the sensuousness of the moment. Her face and chest began to flush and I could tell that Joanie was pushing all the right buttons. And sure enough very quietly, but very powerfully, Hil began to hit her third cum of the night.

"Oh my God," she wailed, "oh god, oh god, oh yea, baby rub my clit!" And with that she came all over my rock hard cock.

Hil fell forward onto my chest. I wrapped her up in my arms and held her. Joanie crawled up next to us.

"My turn."

So we did just that. Joanie lie on her back and spread her legs so wide I thought she dislocated her hips. With both hands she opened her hole for me, with her eyes she beckoned me in.

Hil laid down next her and watched as I crawled on top of our eighteen year old niece. I paused for a moment to soak in her beautiful body; her gorgeous face with its almond eyes and big, pouty lips, her big c-cup breast and large areolas. Her long waist with its soft blonde down, her beautiful soft, wet, young pussy.

With the thumb and forefinger of her hands she held her lips open for me. The juice was oozing out of her hole and down the crack of her ass. I slowly sank my cock right into her pussy all the way up to the balls.

She breathed in sharply and then let it out in a long sigh.

"Oh Uncle Dan, you just fill me up," she moaned, "I want you to slide that fat head in and out of me."

So I did. Moving easy and steady, in and out and in and out. It was awesome.

She turned to her aunt. "I can feel the head of his cock move along my pussy walls. Oh, oh, yea, yea, yea. Do you love it when he does that? Oh, oh, get deeper Uncle Dan. Get deeper."

It was impossible to turn her off. She kept imploring me to do it deeper, faster, and harder. She told her aunt to play with her clit, suck her nipples and play with my balls. Hil leaned over and dropped a breast right onto her lips and the youngster pulled the nipple into her mouth and nursed.

The whole time I gave her a consistent dicking.

When Hil moved away I took Joanie's legs and threw them over my shoulders. This opened her pussy to me all the way and I began to really get deep into her. I looked down and saw my cock pull out all the way to the head and then bury itself all the way to my balls. It was shiny with cunt-juice.

It felt so good. Her pussy was so tight. I looked up and saw her with her head craned up off the bed, staring at my cock as it disappeared inside of her over and over. She was just smiling and grunting, he face flush with lust.

I felt Hil roll over and her hand snaked down my back to where Joanie and I were joined. Instead of feeling her finger in the young girl's pussy, I felt it go somewhere else. Joanie's eye's shot open and she looked surprised.

"What is it," I asked.

"Her fingers in my bum," she shot back.

Hil rolled next to her, "How does it feel?"

"Weird," Joanie said. I could feel Hil finger-fucking her ass while I dick-fucked her tight little twat.

"Should I stop," HIl inquired.

"No."

After a while, Joanie was breathing heavy. My God, she liked it. Then it stopped.

Looking over at Hil, she had lain on her back and was slowly running her fingers through her slit and rubbing her breasts. It dawned on me to do something for her, because I had decided to make tonight about her as much as I could.

I pulled out of Joanie. She shot up on her elbows. "Hey!"

I crawled over and sank myself into Hil. When she opened her eyes I smiled and we began to make love. Slow and steady I pumped her. I was down on my elbows so we could kiss as we screwed.

Joanie picked up on what was happening and rolled over to watch us. She had learned how to fuck; now she was seeing what two people who are in love do in bed. Smooth and easy, building in strength, my pace was moving Hil closer to cumming on me.

As we moved together, our hips grinding in unison, Joanie just watched. She ran her fingers over my back, her aunt's chest and face. It was so sensuous.

I saw Hil's face get really flushed and then she wrapped her arms around me and pulled herself up to my face. She locked her lips on mine and let out a low whimper. She was cumming. Her pussy clenched down on my cock.

After she was done I jumped up and slid back to Joanie. I started pounding her into the mattress. Her head flopped from side to side. She squealed that she was cumming, and she did.

Then I jumped off and gave it to HIl, then back to Joanie. The two girls lying next to each other watching me fuck the other. "I bet you're in heaven right now," Hil said to me.

"I will be in a second," I answered and then turned them both over with their asses pointed up in the air. These two perfect round, heart-shaped butts sticking up just for me.

I started out by going back and forth with my tongue, licking pussies and assholes. I started out on Hil's upturned ass, running the point of my tongue through the wet folds of her pussy up to her asshole. I used my hands to spread her cheeks apart and rimmed her clean-shaven little rosebud.

Then I went down to her clit and sucked it into my mouth until she began to grind against my face.

When I heard her breathing get ragged I moved to Joanie. She was wiggling her ass in the air for me. I made my tongue flat and just dredged it along the young meaty pussy lips. Then I stuck my tongue inside her as far as it would go. She tasted so sweet. I sucked her meaty pussy lips into my mouth and that drove her crazy.

I pulled her pussy apart and really went to work on her clit. Then I moved to her other virgin hole, her asshole. I rimmed her browneye then got up a mouthful of saliva and dropped it right on the bull's eye.

She was moaning loudly as I took my index finger and slowly speared her ass. My thumb went into her pussy and I began a slow in and out that drove her to the ceiling.

I was going back and forth between girls, eating and sucking and probing with my fingers. Both of their pussies were red, swollen and wet. Both of their assholes were wet and relaxed. I was ready to do some serious fucking.

I moved behind Hil, grabbed her ass and drove myself home in her cunt. She jerked forward and gave a little yelp. I began to really saw in and out. She was groaning and moaning in rhythm to my plowing. "Oh, oh, yea, yea," was coming from her throat.

When I thought she was going to come I pulled out and moved behind Joanie where I slid my cock up and down her slit.

"Stick it in, Uncle Dan," she asked, "please?"

"What do you want," I asked.

"I want you to put it in me," she said back. That wasn't good enough.

"Tell me."

"I want you to stick your big fat cock inside me. I want to feel your big purple cockhead slide inside me. Please?"

"That's better," I said, and then I put my cock head at her little hole and pushed it in. She sighed and wiggled her butt against my stomach. I started to pump her and watched as the membrane pulled out with my cock, then shoved back in when I sank myself deep inside her.

My cock was shining in the candlelight. I was so turned on. All we could hear was the squishing of her pussy and our moans.

After a bit of that I went to Hil and fucked her, then back to Joanie. After about half an hour, and a couple of orgasms for each girl, Hil turned her head on the bed and looked at her niece.

"Are you having fun yet," she asked Joanie.

"Umm hmm," she said, she wanted to say something else, but my probing cock just brought out a few grunts.

"Want to try something really cool," my wife asked?

"Unnh, Unnh," was the teenager's response.

"Honey, come over here and fuck my ass.

That was all I needed to hear. I reached over and took the KY from the nightstand and coated her butt hole and my cock. She stuck her ass up as high as it would go, and then looked at her niece.

"This is so hot," she told her," I love the feel of a cock in my ass. Go ahead baby, put it in me."

So I did. I popped my big purple mushroom into her ass. She gave out a grunt when I went in. I took my time, letting her get stretched, and then I began to push my whole length into her bowels. Joanie sat up and watched as I began a slow sawing action in my wife's anus.

It was so hot and warm, so tight. I love fucking her ass and this was no exception. Hil's eyes rolled back inside her head and she began to finger her clit. I picked up the pace as Joanie stared at the sight of her aunt's spread asshole.

It was amazing. Hil was blathering on the bed, her face pressed into the mattress. Joanie was just in awe.

"His whole cock is in your ass Aunt Hil," she marveled," You're taking his entire cock in your ass."

"Unh, unh, unh," was all that Hil could say.

My hips were swaying to our own rhythm as I banged the shit out of her. Suddenly she began to scream. She was cumming and it was because my cock was buried in her ass. As she calmed down Joanie sat up.

"Do my ass," she squealed.

"Certainly," I shot back.

She immediately got down on her elbows and knees and looked back at me, imploring me with her eyes.

Hil, being the great girl that she is, sat up and grabbed the KY. She took a big glob and began to finger Joanie's asshole. I stroked my cock and watched as she worked Joanie's little sphincter over.

The great thing was that Joanie really seemed to like what Hil was doing. Her eyes had gone glassy and her breathing was ragged. Hil's other hand was working her baby clit, raising goosebumps all over her ass.

"Get that thing over here," Hil commanded and I kneeled myself right behind the young girl. Hil took my cock in her hand and gave it a couple of good luck sucks then aimed it at Joanie's asshole.

I pushed forward and felt myself open her up with my tip. She grunted, just like her aunt. I popped the head in and then just stopped. She was sucking her breath in through her nose, her teeth clenched.

"Do you want me to stop," I asked.

"NO!" she bellowed, "Do it."

So I did. I pushed myself into her anus and she screamed. She bit down on her teeth. I let my eight inches rest inside her for a moment. Hil was stroking her cunt and playing with my balls.

I asked if she was ready and she said she was, so I went to work. I decided to be gentle as I could, but her asshole was so hot and tight, I just had to rip it up.

My hips started to move and I began the fucking. All the way in, all the way out; it was heaven. As I started to build momentum the oddest thing happened. Joanie started to fuck me back.

She was ramming her asshole back on my cock. She was grunting and moaning and telling me that it felt good.

"I love your cock in my ass, Uncle Dan," she told me.

After a few minutes Hil reached down and pulled my pecker from her little niece's ass and gave me a good cleaning. That's how we would go for about fifteen minutes: a nice round of ass-fucking followed by Hil's mouth giving me a good cleansing.

Hil then assumed the position and I began to bang her. Joanie had seen what her aunt had done and she sat up and did the same. I pulled my cock out of Hil's ass and presented it to Joanie who sucked it clean, finishing with a loud pop.

She then stuck it back into Hil's ass. I fucked Hil for a while, occasionally feeding Joanie my cock for a good tongue-bath.

I sat back on the bed and the girls took turns sliding there assholes up and down my cock. Joanie was really taking the ass fucking like a real pro. It was amazing how hot she got when she was riding my dick with her ass and Hil had two fingers in the young girl's pussy.

Joanie's asshole hugged my cock as it slid up the length. I watched as it pulled out, then sank back in as she went back down to get all of me inside of her. She was grunting and moaning as she ass-fucked me.

With a whimper she jumped off and she and Hil went to work on me with their mouths. Both girls used their tongues to lap the ass-juice from my cock. Each one put pursed lips on my head and gave it a big kiss.

Hil jumped up and Joanie stuck my dick in her ass. As Hil rode like a mad-woman the teenager fingered her clit and rubbed my balls. She couldn't take her eyes off of the scene that was in front of her.

"Oh God," Hil whelped. "I'm going to cum again; I'm going to cum all over your cock, your big cock in my ass!"

"Her clit is so big," Joanie announced as she rubbed her aunt's clit between two fingers.

"Come on, Aunt Hil, come on," the young girl implored. To move things along she leaned down and replaced her fingers with her lips. She sucked Hil's clit into her mouth and sent her aunt's eyes back in her head. Oh my God, this was insane.

"Uuuggggg," Hil cried out as she came. After a few languid strokes on my cock she rolled off.

"I want to try something I saw in Eddie's movies," Joanie told us. "I want to do a gape." Hil and I looked at each other.

"O.K.," I told her.

She pulled me by the dick to her mouth and began to suck on my knob. She ran her lips up and down both sides and then swallowed me whole. I felt her tongue on my head. When I was in the middle of the bed she let go and spun around, on her elbows and knees.

Hil spread her cheeks apart and I aimed my cock at her bull's eye. With one swift push, I was balls deep in her ass. Again. I began to move in and out. HIl poured a bit more lube and then I really started to saw some wood. Her ass was stretched wide and she was grunting and moaning and begging me to fuck her deeper.

"Now," she said. "Pull it out now."

I yanked my cock out and HIl pulled her cheeks apart. Her asshole was a froth rimmed oval gaping hole. Hil and I could both see deep into her bowls.

"Can you see inside me,' she asked.

"Yea, honey, we can," Hil responded. "We can see where Uncle Dan's cock has been pounding you."

"Is it sexy," she asked?

"Absolutely," I told her.

"Oh," she moaned lightly and we saw that she was frigging her pussy with fast fingers. In a second she was cumming.

12