Joanie's Winter Vacation

Story Info
Joanie goes to a party that becomes an orgy.
15.3k words
4.49
59k
28

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,404 Followers

This story is intended to be read after the one Joanie Discovers her Exhibitionism. But it can be read independently.


After my first semester freshman year, exhausted from finals, and still reeling from losing my virginity and engaging in (what I considered to be) outrageous sexual experiences with Mike and his roommates, winter break (also known as Christmas vacation) arrived, and I gladly went home to my parents with their unconditional love and home cooking. My Mom made all my favorite dishes to welcome me home.

I grew up in this small town, and all my friends from high school were home too and I looked forward to seeing a lot of them. It seems a wholesome change from my adventures during my first semester of college. Little did I suspect what would happen, however.

After a couple of days of rest and catching up on sleep, I looked a seasonal job and got one as extra Christmas help in the shoe store out at the mall. I had worked there the summer before college, so they knew me and were happy to hire me. But now I was a different person.

One day I wore a boat neck blouse to work, in all innocence. Sometimes I am really dumb. Of course, when I would help a male customer try on shoes, my blouse would move away from my body as I kneeled and leaned forward, just enough to give anyone who cared to look a nice view of my bra covered breasts; and everyone looked, it seemed to me. At least all the male customers did. Well, that was not too bad, as my bra was very conservative, and so what if they could see it? All was covered.

But of course this gave me ideas, and on the way home I visited Victoria's Secret, which was also in the mall. The next day was slow at the store, but a couple of men got really nice views of my new lacy, partially transparent bra not doing much to cover my breasts. I did this for a while, and apparently word got out as more and more male customers came to the store when I was there.

I was getting only small rushes from this bit of exhibitionism, since after all it paled in comparison to what Mike had done with and to me, so I raised the stakes and bought a completely transparent bra. The blouse down lookers could see my entire breasts, nipples included. I became popular and sales at the store increased dramatically, and my commissions were piling up.

The week before Christmas I took things to the next level and went braless. That was amazing. My sales skyrocketed, and I was constantly wet between my legs. Then two days before Christmas I took it to the final step: I bought a dress with a boat neck that had the same effect of letting people look down it when I helped them with their shoes, but I went naked under it, with no bra, and no panties.

Now if they were lucky and positioned right, the customers could not only see my breasts, but all of me, down to my feet. Some men must have had great Christmases; it also had the effect of having men try on more shoes than usual so they could get more looks. I was by far the best salesperson the store had ever seen.

When men asked to try on more and more shoes, I had to keep going to the back storeroom to get the right sizes of the different styles. One time my boss, Mr. Ebersmith, who had figured out what was going on, was waiting there for me. I thought he was going to fire me. But instead he said "Come here, Joanie. I see you grew up while at college."

Mr. Ebersmith pulled me to him and shocked me by kissing me. I was horrified, this was sexual harassment, not that I did not create the situation that inspired it. I pulled away and was about to slap him (he was at least 15 years older, too), when I realized he would fire me if I did, and I needed the money to afford college, so I relaxed and let him give me a long and a bit too intimate kiss.

He pulled my dress up to my neck and began to fondle my breasts while still kissing me. Mike and Steve had taught me by example what would come next as his hands drifted south. So I pulled away and reminded him that a customer was waiting, and he let me go, with a smile on his face.

The next day was Christmas Eve, and nobody buys shoes on Christmas Eve. But this year was different for male customers, and I guess you know why. I got turned on showing myself off; everyone knew I was exhibiting, I'm sure, and I knew they were deliberately looking, but there was a conspiracy of silence, and that is what made it work. We closed early that day at 3pm for Christmas Eve. Mr. Ebersmith asked me to stay a few minutes to help close up.

He told me he had a Christmas bonus for me, and he hoped I could give him a bonus, too. I had not even thought to buy him a present, but then I realized that was not what he had in mind. Sometimes I am so dense. He took me into the storeroom once the doors were closed and locked, and he gave me an envelope that had $500 in it, a sum that for me at that time was astronomical. I was so grateful I kissed him, and that was a mistake.

He kissed back and soon my dress was up at my neck again, and his hands were all over me, and they felt good. I was already in a heightened state from all the exhibitionism I had enjoyed during the workday, and actually wanted some release, which I had already planned for later in my bedroom with a cucumber I had bought. I was a bit freaked out by how old he was, and that he was my boss, and especially that he had just given me so much money.

It seemed like prostitution if it went further. I was not drunk, and as we all know by now, when I'm drunk my judgment goes out the window. So I was able to resist, and while he did get to finger me a fair amount, getting me quite hot and bothered, he did not get to fuck me. He was frustrated, as he had obviously been thinking of nothing else for some time, so I decided to give him a Christmas present.

I dropped to my knees, undid his pants, and gave him a nice blowjob, much better than the one I had given to Mike's roommate John under duress. He clearly would have preferred to add me to his fuck conquests, but since he was older, I knew it would be a while before he could get hard again, unlike the horny four of college: Mike, Steve, John and Tony, who seemed insatiable at times. I told him I had to go, my parents were expecting me at home, and beat a hasty exit.

Now with my $500 bonus, plus my commissions on a large number of shoe sales, mostly to men, I was sitting pretty financially and did not return to work to deal with Christmas returns. Mostly I did not want to deal with Mr. Ebersmith again. While at home I began to date some boys I knew from high school that had never before given me the time of day. Sexy events began when I ran into one of them (Frank) at the local coffee shop.

I was wearing my usual uniform after my time with Mike et al, namely a vee necked blouse with a lacy bra, a short skirt, panty hose, and shoes with small heels. I guess I looked very different from when I was in high school, when I hid my figure, and now I was showing it off.

Frank being a healthy young man, noticed. He could not believe it was really the Joanie he knew just a year ago in high school, the girl who was a computer nerd. I reassured him I was still Joanie, and still a computer nerd, but of course that is not what he cared about.

Maybe because we were home in our small town where our parents lived, or because he had known me for so long throughout school, he was not nearly as sexually aggressive as Mike, Steve, and John (and Tony, but he was into my best college friend Mary).

Also Frank did not have Mike's sick desire to put me on display for other men. Women too actually; Mike was equal opportunity in that regard. I must say I sort of missed that. Instead, he was a wholesome, nice guy, thoughtful, who awoke to the fact that I was a woman worthy of his attention. I enjoyed my time with him, especially because a boy in high school had never asked me out, even once. This made a boy from my old high school now lusting for me (and he did it was clear even if he was too shy to act on it) a real treat, even if my times with Frank were a bit dull.

Too dull, actually, so I hatched a plan to spice things up. Our town was about 60 miles from a nice big city, and I asked if he wanted to "go to the city" with me, for a night on the town. Since we would inevitably be drinking, we decided it would be better not to drive home after such an evening, especially in the winter. So we reserved a room at a hotel in the city, and of course I insisted on two beds, and warned him no funny business.

Mike agreed in a heartbeat, and off we went. We went to a few bars, and being an idiot, I drank too much once again. So did he, and probably due to his inebriation he told me he had heard about my antics at the shoe store. Not with Mr. Ebersmith, of course, but with the customers seeing me down my blouse. He was wondering if I knew what I had been doing, and in fact very sweetly assumed I did not, and wanted to warn me.

At this point I thought he was adorable, and my affection for him exploded. Again, I was drunk. So I told him, right there in the bar, that I had discovered in college that I was an exhibitionist. Of course I did not tell him how I made that discovery, or that it was my times with Mike that had awakened this bizarre aspect of me, nor did I tell him of the night being intimate with three men, or anything about explicit sex. I kept it vague and abstract, even though Frank kept asking for details.

Finally I told him a little, that I had got drunk and had got roped into a game of strip poker. Of course he wanted to know how far I went, and I told him the boys got me down to my panties, but they got my friend Mary naked. He was especially interested that it was four boys and only two girls, and clearly he wondered if things had gotten sexual, but fortunately I was not that drunk, and stopped the story right there.

Frank told me that he had thought I might have become an exhibitionist since it would explain the stories he had heard about the shoe store. He told me there was some debate among his friends whether or not I knew what I was doing. Clearly his friends were boys, since any girl would know that no girl shows anything inadvertently. But boys do have their fantasies.

Frank said my perversion was fine with him, and maybe he could help me exhibit myself if I wanted to. He explained it was much safer to use the anonymity of the big city than to use a shoe store in a small town, and my hometown to boot. That made sense.

After even more drinking at a bar we found that had wonderfully delicious cocktails, we later went to the hotel and sure enough our room had two double beds. Good. The hotel had a courtyard, and our room faced the courtyard and therefore it looked directly at rooms across the courtyard. For this reason, all drapes were closed for privacy.

Frank turned the lights off, and opened our drapes. He explained that at night, one could not see into a dark room, but if the lights were on, anyone who wanted to could see everything going on. He told me to leave the room and go into the courtyard and he would demonstrate.

I did, and once I was out there, he turned on the lights in our room, and he was right, I could see everything! Then he closed the curtains, but not all the way, leaving a gap, so I could see only a small part of the room, but I could see that part clearly. It just looked as if someone closed the curtains a bit carelessly, and unwittingly left open that large gap.

I came back to the room, shivering from the winter cold, and my nipples were hard as rocks. Frank said now I could pretend complete innocence and show whatever I wanted. Nobody may be looking, but you would not know if they were or not. I knew Frank was hoping I would rise to the bait, mostly because he would get whatever show I wanted to put on, close up and personal.

I said thanks, but no thanks, and excused myself to take a shower. When I emerged I was wrapped in some large towels, maintaining modesty. And I went to my overnight bag to get my nightgown. I had brought two, a modest and correct nightgown, and a practically transparent negligee, depending on my mood and how things went with Frank. Since I was drunk, and impressed with Frank at this point, you can imagine my mood.

Nevertheless I reminded myself I was no longer a slut, and I chose the conservative one, and went to the bathroom to change, and even kept my panties on. The bathroom door had a full-length mirror on the inside, and my one concession to my drunken state and its tendency to make me slutty was that while changing, I did not completely close the bathroom door. There was another mirror over the sink, and if I looked at it with the correct angle, I could see Frank. He was not looking at me, but changing into his pajamas, so I got a little voyeuristic thrill watching him.

Before I put on my nightgown I faced the mirror, examining my naked body save for my panties. To my slight disappointment as far as I could tell Frank did not take advantage of this to get a free peak at my body.

I returned to the room from the bathroom and Frank asked if I wanted a drink. He was holding a bottle of white wine. Where that came from I never learned. He looked so cute and earnest, and I knew the wine would make me even drunker, not a good thing since I was already wobbly on my feet. Also we know what happens when I drink too much. In fact my judgment had already decided to take the evening off and I said yes.

We drank the whole bottle, laughing and enjoying talking. All of a sudden Frank kissed me. I did not see this coming, so I was unprepared and did a poor job of kissing back. He even almost missed my mouth, as I instinctively pulled away from the sudden threat to my face. Frank was crest fallen and looked devastated.

I walked up to him, took his head in my hands, and gave him a kiss he probably will never forget. Then I let my hands go down to his cock, and it was erect and hard as a rock. I started to stroke it through his pajamas, and this made him much bolder, and he began to fondle my breasts through my nightgown. I unbuttoned the top of his pajamas and took it off, running my hands through his chest hair, and in return he unbuttoned my nightgown and then slipped it off my shoulders. He feasted his eyes on my almost naked body, with just my panties keeping me a little bit decent.

I realized this was happening in the gap in the curtains, where Frank had wandered to when his failed pass embarrassed him. I don't think either of us planned that, I know I didn't, but there we were, visible to anyone awake at that time of night who wanted to look. Probably nobody I thought, so I was not worried.

I raised the stakes and pulled down his pajama bottoms. He was not wearing briefs, so I saw his erect and hard cock, and it looked lovely. Then came the unexpected: He apologized that he was inexperienced, that he had not dated much in high school, and not yet in college, either. I just smiled and kissed him, and pressed my breasts into his chest.

His hands eagerly roamed my back while we kissed, and my hands went through his hair, which was thick and soft. This gave him courage and he began to massage my ass. When I did not resist and just kept kissing him, he seemed to relax. He did not try to remove my panties. I was impressed.

We explored each other for a while and then I realized we were not on display any longer as we had drifted, and I took him back to the curtain's gap. I began to stroke his cock while he fondled my breasts, and then I decided to give him a treat and dropped to my knees to give him what turned out to be his first ever blowjob.

In no time at all (seconds, or at most a minute) he came in my mouth, and ejaculated with such force it surprised me. But I swallowed all of it, a first for me. With John I stopped before he came and he squirted onto my back. With Mr. Ebersmith, I had arranged for him to squirt onto the floor of the storeroom. He could deal with the consequences of that himself. So this was my first taste of cum, and I liked it. It was by no means my favorite taste, but it was nicely salty not at all unpleasant.

At this point Frank turned me around so that I was facing the window again, letting anyone looking see my breasts. Next he finally removed my panties, but slowly, perhaps to see if I would protest (I did not) and then he began to fondle me down there.

Somebody across the way was sleeping through quite a show! Or maybe nobody was, we could not tell. That's what makes it erotic. After a little while of us standing like this, with me facing the window, I noticed movement in the second story across the courtyard, facing us. In the dark I could just make out the form of a man watching us.

I watched him watch us for a while; I'm sure he thought we could not see him. But I have, apparently, really good vision at night. I realized he was undressed, and then I realized he was pleasuring himself while watching us. I whispered this to Frank, who blushed, but then laughed at my whispering, since obviously nobody could hear us.

Then Frank surprised me by saying, "Want to give him a show he'll never forget?" I was silent for a while and then whispered yes, as I was so turned on, and downright excited. So Frank opened the drapes all the way, making things brazen. The mystery man across the way must have known we were now putting on a show.

Frank really surprised me, saying he was hoping against hope something like this would happen. He took out a flask and told me to take a stiff drink. I was already pretty drunk, and when I am drunk if a man talks firmly I am compliant. I had noticed that with both Mike and Steve. So I drank. Then he reached into his bag and took out two silk ties. I began to laugh, saying he was missing the rest of the outfit.

It did not occur to me at the time to wonder why Frank had packed silk neck ties, since he did not bring the clothes that would go with the ties. But in any event he ignored me. A few minutes later he told me to get on my back on the bed and stick my arms out. I must have looked like an ancient Roman thief on the cross.

His voice was firm, and it turned me on, so I did as he said, wantonly displaying my nudity both to him and whoever was watching. Then he used the ties to tie my hands to the grillwork of the headboard of the bed! I was on display, tied to the bed. I almost came right there. He saw the surprise in my eyes, and misinterpreted it, telling me not to be afraid. He was going to dominate me, and I was his slave.

I began to laugh, but he was serious and reached again into his bag and brought out a small whip. I stopped laughing right away. "That's better," he said, and he put down the whip. Frank was much more kinky than I had ever imagined.

Next he went to the window, which was a sliding glass door that opened to a small patio for when it was a warmer season. This meant that a bit of cold air rushed in and it also meant that any noise we were to make could be heard in the courtyard. Of course nobody was in the courtyard, but if people across the way opened their windows, and the noise was loud enough, then perhaps they could hear. But enough hypotheticals, the immediate effect was that my nipples got hard again from the cold, and I got even more turned on by this new dimension of sound.

Frank got on the bed and fingered me until I had the violent, shaking orgasm that I had seen Mary have with Tony. It was amazing, and I told Frank so, once I had recovered enough to be capable of speech. "Well you gave me one, I thought it was only fair", he said.

This was the first time a man had been concerned for my pleasure. Mike and Steve just wanted to have sex, and of course Mike had his own perverted ideas about turning me into an exhibitionist for his own jollies, and boy had he been good at it. For a while we just lay there on the bed, both naked, side-by-side. I was happy.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,404 Followers