Joann Becomes My Bitch

Story Info
Mexican secretary learns to be his personal whore.
2.3k words
4.29
202.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still couldn't believe what happened last night. After three years of working with Joann and thinking of good it would be to fuck her, it finally happened. To see that perfect body on the floor of our radio station lobby was incredible. I couldn't wait to see her like that again. I've always had a weakness for Mexican women, but Joann took the cake. Her luxurious brunette locks that flowed just past her shoulders. Big, dark, smoldering eyes. Moist, inviting lips. An expert tongue. Large, firm perfectly proportioned breasts. Hands that set me on fire with every touch. A soft, round ass perched on top of two sleek legs. And all of that was wrapped up in a mid thirties 5 foot 6 inch frame covered with silky soft brown skin. Damn, she was amazing.

Not to mention it was the best sex of my life. I've had a few women in my life, including a couple that left my knees wobbling for a while, but none like Joann. At 6 foot 3 inches and 205 pounds, I'm always a lot bigger than the women I date and I use my size (and my nine inch dick) to leave them weak. After Joann and I finished our second fuck, she slowly got up and went to the bathroom to clean herself up. When I tried to stand up, I stumbled around like a newborn colt. Joann had sucked so much out of me I was still weak this morning.

I had videotaped last night's free-for-all with a camera I had set up in the studio, out of Joann's sight. I thought about watching it before I left for the station, but I was still too worn out to have much interest.

It was on my drive to the station that my strength came back. I was thinking about what Joann might be wearing today. The white skirt suit? Maybe the charcoal gray short skirt with black stockings and her big, brown fuzzy sweater. That's when I realized I had my strength back. My dick was standing at attention, ready for Joann. I hoped Joann was still as horny as she was last night, but it didn't really matter. Since I had discovered she had embezzled about 10 grand from the company, we reached an "agreement." I'd fuck the hell out of her whenever I wanted and she wouldn't go to jail. Now that's what I call an agreement. But she surprised my last night by how easily I won her over. I always thought Joann was a nice girl that would tease a little by wearing clothes that showed off that sexy body, but she wouldn't go any further. Since she's married, I assumed I'd never get her pussy because she's a nice girl and all. But after she nearly tore my dick off last night, I learned she's more of a cock hound than just a nice girl.

I was thinking about bending her over her desk and fucking her spectacular ass as I walked in the building. That's when I saw Joann. Her hair was up (I told her yesterday to wear it down) and she was wearing her gray plaid pants and black jacket. She looked good, but not good enough. "Good morning, Joann. Can I talk to you in the studio?" She looked at me quizzically, and then followed me into the studio. "I'm disappointed." I gestured at her hair and clothes. "You want to explain this?"

She smiled at me like you smile at a child who just doesn't get it. "My God. You really thought yesterday was real. Look, from the moment you told me you found out about the money I knew what you wanted. So I gave you a good show. A little fear, a little pleading, agreeing to this "horrible" little arrangement. You wanted to fuck me and you wanted to be in control, so that's what I gave you. We fucked and now it's over. We both got what we wanted. I'm sorry you thought there was more to it, but I thought you'd figure it out by this morning."

It took me a minute to digest the fact that I'd been screwed in more ways than one.

As I stood there dumbstruck, she started for the door. I came to my senses and blocked her path. "You're a pretty good actress, Joann. But if you think…"

She cut me off, "Do we really need to go through this drama? 'It's not over, I'll let you go to jail.' "No! Not jail! Please!' We both know you're not going to turn me in. There's nothing in it for you. Let's just forget all about it, all right? If it makes you feel any better, I had no intention of letting you fuck me more than once but you were so spectacular, I had to have you fuck me again. You know, if I wasn't married, I'd bang you everyday." With that, she kissed me and was out the door.

I just stood there trying to figure out where I lost control. I couldn't believe I had been so naïve. Joann gave in pretty easily last night and it never occurred to me she was simply acting. I obviously misjudged her badly. Joann wasn't the "nice girl" I thought she was and she wasn't really the cock hound she seemed to be last night. She was very calculating. I should have known you don't steal ten grand on a whim. You have to know what you're doing and be prepared for any complications that might arise. Apparently, I was one of those complications.

What galled me even more than being played the way I had been was Joann was right when she said I wouldn't turn her in. There wasn't anything in it for me. If I did turn her in, she'd be gone and it's kinda tough to fuck someone who's not there. But I did have one card I hadn't played. The videotape. She might be able to fuck her way out of problems at work, but solving one problem just created another. Joann loves her husband and she wouldn't want him to see how she handles "problems." While she was right in guessing the threat of jail was an idol one, the threat of showing her husband the tape and breaking up her marriage was something I hoped she'd take more seriously. She knows I don't have the heart to put her behind bars, but break up her marriage? Why not? I don't think much of her husband and she knows that. This should get me back in her pussy before the day's done. What's really strange about Joann is she fucked me to keep me quiet about the money without a thought about her husband. And now she'll fuck me again to keep me from showing the tape because she loves her husband. You'd think if she really loved the guy, she never would have started this. Not my problem, though. All I want is that sweet ass. And the videotape is my ticket in.

I finally calmed down and got through the morning. At lunch, I went home to make a copy of the tape. Even though the camera was in the studio and we were in the lobby, you could see everything clearly and even got some audio. Mostly screams from Joann and her occasional shouts of "fuck me." Once she saw this, she'd be back to doing what I want.

When I got back to the station, I immediately went to our general manager's office. The only TV and VCR in the building were in his office and conveniently, he was out of the office until tomorrow. This was going to be easy. I slipped the tape into the VCR and waited for Joann to return from lunch.

Once she got back, I asked her to come into the GM's office. "I've got something you should see." She sighed a little and rolled her eyes probably wondering why I wouldn't just leave her alone, but eventually she followed me in. "It's a video that Matt might like to see."

"You want to give a video to my husband?" Joann nearly laughed as she said it.

I just smiled. "Yeah. Take a look." I sat in a chair in front of the GM's desk with Joann standing in front of me. I grabbed the remote and started the tape. When Joann turned to the TV and saw herself being fucked, she froze. She recovered quickly and closed the GM's door then turned back to me. I kept smiling. "I thought you might be interested in this."

"You son of a bitch. I'll get you for this!"

"You'll get me for this? Come on, Joann. You can do better than some dumb movie cliché, can't you?" She lunged at me and tried to slap me, but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to her knees making her kneel in front of me. "O.K., let's pick up where we left off this morning. You will do as I say. I will fuck you when I want. There will be no other arrangements. You will wear your hair down. You will wear skirts and stockings, not pantyhose. I'm partial to the white skirt suit and the blue sweater and skirt you wore yesterday. Love the white stockings. I like the short charcoal gray skirt and the big brown sweater, too. Buy some new things like those, too. I want you to look nice when I fuck you. I am being clear?"

"Bastard!" Joann was shaking with anger, but she also had what seemed to be genuine fear in her eyes. It looked like she wanted to say something else, but it wouldn't come out. She tried to keep herself from crying and I guess that was more important to her than saying something else.

She was back in my control. Since she was acting yesterday, I guess this was actually the first time she was in my control, but who's arguing? All that mattered was Joann was now my own personal whore. As she knelt in front of me, I stroked her hair. "You've been a very bad girl, Joann. First, stealing the money then calling my bluff about sending you jail. But since you don't want Matt to get that tape, you'll start making it up to me, right?" She nodded weakly. Her submission made me harder. "Good girl. As much as I want to fuck your sweet Mexican ass, I want to be able to slide my hands up a nice, tight skirt and peel off your panties. The pants you're wearing today don't show off those sleek legs. But because you're going to be a good girl for me from now own, I'm sure you'll wear a tight skirt with stockings and heels for me tomorrow. There's something else you can do for me though. Since you're already on your knees, I think you should blow me."

Joann sat there for a few moments before she tentatively reached out to undo my belt and unzip my jeans. I was so hard, when she pulled down my jeans my dick popped out and nearly hit her in the face. She just stared at it. I got tired of waiting, so with two fingers I opened her mouth and shoved my cock in. With my other hand on the back of her head I began to furiously fuck her face. She gagged and took a while to recover, but when she did, she began to suck like a pro. She slowed me down so she could go to work properly. Her eyes were vacant, but she was apparently very used to giving blowjobs. She was on autopilot. She ran her tongue up and down my shaft stopping at the tip each time where she would lap at my dick like a kitten lapping up milk. With the nail of her index finger she gently tickled my cock until I thought I was going to shoot my load on her face and in her hair.

When she wrapped her lips around my cock, she took it all in. My dick hit the back of her throat repeatedly and she never gagged. I loved watching my dick disappear into that sweet mouth and seeing it come back out as she slowly dragged her lips across it. This woman was an expert at sucking dick. She was sucking so hard, she was pulling me out of the chair. I had to clutch her hair and just hang on for the ride. With the combination of her soft, wet lips and her hot breath on my dick, I wasn't going to last long. As I got closer, Joann got more frantic. Her head bobbed up and down as she deep throated me. Her eyes were still vacant, but her tongue and lips worked faster. She began to moan a little as her tongue worked the head of my dick. I grabbed the back of her head with both hands shoved my dick into throat just seconds before I erupted. Joann dutifully sucked it all down then let my cock slip out of her mouth as she sat back on her heels. She looked so fucking good sitting there with her messed up hair and my cum on her lips.

I sank back in the chair, breathless. "Christ, Joann. You're spectacular. Let's see…I had your pussy last night and you blew me today. Hmm…I guess that means I get your ass tomorrow. Just make sure you wear what I told you. You can go back to work now. I'm done with you for today."

Joann slowly got up, straightened her hair the best she could and tried to look angry and defiant. Tough to do, though, considering she still had my cum on her lips. She licked her lips clean then took what was left of her self-respect back to her desk.

I took a few moments to relive that magnificent blowjob before I went back to work. Work certainly was going to be a lot more fun now that Joann was my bitch.