Joann Comes Over

Story Info
Radio station secretary becomes weekend sex slave.
1.9k words
4.26
151.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth Joann story. Each one is a separate story; you don't need to read them in order. If you want to read the others, just click on my name. And let me know what you think. Writers always want feedback.

* * * * *

The last three days at the radio station had been quite an adventure. When I learned about our secretary Joann embezzling from the company, I knew it was my chance to get her on her back. I'd wanted to fuck Joann since the first time I saw her. She didn't flaunt how she looked, but she couldn't help the fact that every part of her body screamed, "Come fuck me!" From her full lips to her perfect legs, Joann's sweet Mexican body was made to be fucked. And now, because of her embezzling and a videotape of our first fuck that she didn't want me sending to her husband, I was fucking her whenever I wanted. Her 5' 6" body with 36 C breasts, big brown eyes, brunette hair that flowed past her soft shoulders, sleek legs and big, round ass belonged to me. Life was good, but it was about to get better.

It was Friday, which meant it was casual day. The jocks from all the stations in our company always dressed casual (read: they dressed like crap), but on Fridays we all looked a little sloppy. Except Joann. I had told her that she had to wear the kind of clothes she looks best in (tight skirts, stockings, etc.) but I let her wear what she wants on Fridays. If she dressed to the teeth while everyone else was in jeans, someone might wonder what was going on. But even today, dressed in jeans and big sweater that hid her assets, Joann looked incredibly fuckable.

Aside from a couple of quick gropes of her ass, I hadn't been able to do anything with Joann all morning. What I wanted was a blowjob, but every time it looked like I'd be able to get her alone, the General Manager showed up and had her do something. I was about to try again when the GM sent her to Staples for supplies. I was hoping things would get better in the afternoon. That's when I noticed the business line was ringing. Whenever Joann wasn't around the phone was answered by whoever was available, so I grabbed it. "Hello?" I spouted off all the station call letters before the 'hello', but I don't want everyone to know where Joann and I are.

"Hi. Is Joann there? This is Matt, her husband."

"Hey Matt, it's_____." (If I didn't give you my name in the first three stories, why would you think I'd give it to you now?) "She's out on errands but she should be back in about a half an hour."

"O.K., have her call me right away. My flight's been moved up and I have to be out of here by one."

His flight? That got my attention. "Where are you headed?" I tried to sound nonchalant.

"Dallas. It's business seminar. Probably nothing useful, but the company's paying for the entire weekend so I'm gonna try to run up the room service tab. I just wish Joann was going with me."

I wanted to say, 'don't worry about Joann, I'll find something for her to do.' But instead I just said, "I'll give her the message."

Well, this certainly made up for a bad morning. Joann was going to be all alone this weekend. I could hardly wait to get her home with me. The thought of her perfect body in my bed made me hard as a brick.

When Joann finally got back, I went out to her desk to give her the message. No one else was around, so I just stood and smiled at her for a bit. "I've got a message for you."

She looked at me with dread. She knew she was about to be my personal whore again. "What is it?"

"Matt called. His flight to Dallas has been moved up to one. He wants you to call him. After you call him, come into my studio. We need to talk about what we'll be doing this weekend." I leered at her for another moment and then went to my studio to wait for her.

About ten minutes later, Joann came timidly into my studio. "Please don't make me spend the weekend with you. I do whatever you want right here, right now."

"Whatever I want?" I walked over to her and backed her against the wall. I stroked her cheek with my left hand and fondled her breasts with my right. "That's tempting, but I'd rather have you for the weekend. Besides, I know you want my cock. After I fucked your ass yesterday you were a very happy, contented girl. There's no way to fake that. You loved it. If you spend the weekend with me, you can have that contented feeling all the time. Now tell me you'll be good and you'll be at my place tonight at 7."

Joann almost looked like she was going to cry. Her mind was telling her I was nothing more than a rapist and she should be afraid of me. But her body was craving my dick. It was pretty obvious part of her loved being treated like this. "O.K…I'll be there." Her voice was a hoarse whisper.

"Good girl, Joann." I said approvingly. "Since you'll be there all weekend, bring plenty of clothes. Just your hottest stuff, though. You know, lingerie, heels, and skin-tight dresses. I remember you telling me once you were a cheerleader in high school. No cheerleader every gets rid of her uniform. I bet you put it on and shake that sweet ass of yours for Matt, don't you? Well, now you can shake it for me."

She blushed a little as she tried to break free from my grasp. With one last smack on the ass, I let her go back to work. I was able to get through the rest of the day, but I'm not sure how. All I could think about was 48 hours of fucking Joann every way possible.

At the end of the day, I drove home as quickly as I could to get my place ready. I started dinner (I was going to spend the weekend banging the hell out of her, the least I could do was feed her) and straightened up the place.

Joann arrived right at seven carrying a garment bag that was bursting at the seams. She was still wearing her jeans and sweater, but judging by the bulging garment bag, she had plenty of things to change in to. "Welcome, Joann. Looks like you're well prepared. Dinner will be ready in about an hour, so that gives you plenty of time to change. If you brought something classy, but still says 'I'm a slut' change into that first. The bathroom is down the hall, third door on the right."

"Are you really going to keep me here all weekend?" Joann asked.

"Of course. There are so many ways to fuck you. I can tell that you love being fucked like a whore, so hurry up and change so I can give you want you want." I leaned in to whisper in her ear, "You'll be thanking me by the end of the weekend."

She glared at me for a moment. It looked like she was about to say something, but then she dropped her eyes and scurried to the bathroom to change.

When she came back, I nearly came in my pants. Joann was wearing a nearly skin tight spaghetti strap red dress with matching pumps, a pearl necklace and nude stockings that showed off her luscious brown skin. She had let her hair down and had redone her makeup. Even when she dressed down, she looked fuckable. But when she dressed like this, there was no way to stay away from her. I wouldn't have cared if my house were on fire; I had to fuck her now.

"Damn, Joann, you look fantastic! I thought I'd wait until after dinner, but I can't. I've got to have you now. How do you want it?" She flinched as I reached out and grabbed her by her hair. I pulled her close and began mauling her breasts. I whispered in her ear, "I need an answer, Joann. "

She murmured, "I don't care." I threw her to floor, got my pants off and was on top of her before she could react. Joann lay on her back, looking right through me. I quickly pulled her dress off and admired her spectacular body. She was trembling with a combination of fear and excitement. I ran my hands across her soft shoulders down to her large breasts to her smooth, flat stomach and down her silky soft legs. My hands went back up her legs and stopped at her pussy. I brushed my fingers across her pussy and Joann moaned. She was wet and ready to go. I slid a couple of fingers in and began to massage her clit. The faster I went, the louder she moaned. She refocused her eyes and was looking directly at me. Any sign of fear was gone. The part of her that wanted me to fuck the hell out of her had taken over.

"You like this, baby? Does it feel good?" She nodded. "Do you want to cum? Ask me nice."

Joann was so close to cumming, she could hardly speak. "Uh…cum! Make me…uh…cum! Fuck me! Umm…yeah! Fuck me!" That's all I needed. I was on her and in her in a second. She bellowed as I plunged my cock into her wet hole. I thrust myself in and out of her furiously. Only a moment later, she tensed and was rocked by a massive orgasm. She wailed as her body shook. Her head flopped back and forth, throwing her beautiful dark brown hair across her face. I brushed the hair out of her eyes to see them rolled back.

Joann slowly came down from her orgasm, but I hadn't cum yet. I had something else in mind for her. "Your pussy is so good. But how about your tits? I think I need to tit fuck you."

My dick came out of her with a slurping sound and I climbed up her body to start rubbing my cock on her tits. God, her melons were soft! As I slid my dick between her tits, Joann mashed them together. Watching my dick slip up and down between her boobs was amazing. She loved watching it, too. Her face was twisted in ecstasy. In a high-pitched wail she said, "Cum on my tits! Give it to me!"

I was close, but I needed to hear her beg me. "Tell me I own you. Beg your owner to cum on you."

"Oh…God! Cum! I belong to you! Cum on me, master!"

I couldn't hold back any more. I shot my load between those incredible breasts. My last squirt covered her face. She lay there with my cum all over her face and tits. I had dreamed of seeing Joann like this. The sight was better than my imagination.

This was just the start of the weekend. There were many more ways to enjoy my new property and I planned enjoying each of them. I'll tell you about the rest of Friday night next time.