Joanna Act 03

Story Info
It's his turn to watch.
8.9k words
4.57
21.2k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arcum
arcum
7 Followers

Friday

Elizabeth leaned forward and steadied herself with her hands on my chest as she continued to ride my cock. Joanna was kneeling slightly behind her and to her left, straddling my right leg She was rubbing Elizabeth's pussy with her left hand while whispering something into her ear. Elizabeth was close to her third orgasm which was good because I couldn't hold back much longer.

Her rhythm was starting to become erratic, so I grabbed a hold of her hips and took control. She leaned forward and I could feel her taking deeper and deeper breaths. I closed my eyes to focus exclusively on a nice steady rhythm. Her soft moans become more and more frequently until they abruptly stopped. I felt her body tremble and knew she was climaxing.

I tried to hold out but couldn't and exploded inside of her. I continued working through my own orgasm and when I opened my eyes she looked down into my eyes before smiling at me. She looked exhausted as she moved next to me, snuggling up against me. Joanna did the same on my left side and I fell happily asleep.

That had been my life for the last two months. The three of us had been getting together almost every night which really gave me something to look forward to after work or school. Sometimes it would be me and one of them, or I would watch the two of them. I was living every guy's fantasy and loved the envious glances sent my way when I walked into a club or a move theater with two gorgeous women on my arms.

When I woke up in the morning, Joanna was still fast asleep next to me but Elizabeth had already woken up. I could tell by the steam coming from the bathroom that it had not been long since she had showered so I gently extracted myself from Joanna and slowly sneaked towards the living room.

At the doorway I stopped and watched Elizabeth getting dressed. As we came in last night we were taking off our clothes as we went so most our clothes were in the living room. She already had her bra and panties on and was slipping a short black dress over her head. I stepped up behind her and slowly eased it down letting my hands roam all over her body.

She turned around with a smile on her face and gave me a very deep kiss while avoiding my morning wood. I suppose I couldn't blame her because I needed a shower myself after last night. "Leaving so soon?" I asked her. "I have to, I need to start packing."

That took me by surprise so asked, "Packing? You going somewhere?" It was a Friday and as far as I knew, she wasn't working so I thought the three of us had the weekend off after I worked the lunch crowd today. She nodded and said, "I'm moving up to DC for three months for my internship."

I was completely surprised by this and really didn't want her to go. "You weren't going to tell me?" I asked kind of hurt by the fact that she apparently wasn't planning on it. She smiled somewhat sadly and said, "Joanna said she wanted to tell you herself." I didn't know what to say to that and the expression on my face must have shown how saddened I was by this news so she said, "It's only three month," before giving me kiss.

She broke the kiss, slid her feet into shoes and walked to the front door. I followed her but was still not sure what to say. As she stepped out, I knew exactly what I wanted to know, "This isn't the end is it?" She responded somewhat teasingly, "It certainly doesn't have to be, but I figure you two will move by then and forget all about me."

I stepped forward and gently pulled her closer to me and said, "That will never happen." She smiled slightly before leaning forward and giving me a very long kiss. When we finally broke apart, she said looking into my eyes, "Call me in May, especially if Joanna's out of your life." She smiled sadly at me before she turned around and walked down the stairs.

I wanted to follow her and tell her not to go. I wanted to but knew I shouldn't. As a political science major, this was exactly the opportunity that she needed. I stared at the door after it had closed for awhile feeling numb, so I didn't immediately react when the door to the apartment next to mine opened.

I heard someone clearing their throat and I looked over my shoulder to see Amy my next door neighbor: Or at least, I thought it was her. She was wearing form fitting grey shorts and a form fitting white tank top. She was about 5'6" with very short auburn hair, light blue eyes and I remembered her having a beautiful smile though she wasn't sporting it at the moment. She had a nice figure, B-cup breasts, and a nice ass. I liked that she could look so feminine with her hair so short and wondered if she had anything on under those clothes.

I turned to face her and she said, "Umm, hi," fighting hard to stare into my eyes. Her resolve failed and I watched as her gaze traveled down my body. She once again stared into my eyes and fought hard to keep eye contact with me again. I said hello in response and slowly moved my hands to cover my crotch.

She relaxed and we stood there looking at each other for a moment before she broke the awkward silence. "So, do you usually stand outside your apartment door naked in the morning?" I smiled sadly and said, "No. One of the women in my life just left it." She looked at me curiously and asked, "One of the women? What does that mean?"

I smiled and said, "It's complicated."

"I see..." she replied letting the matter drop. She looked at me for a little bit and I wasn't sure what she was waiting for. She glanced down at the stairs and I realized I was blocking her way. I stepped back towards my door letting my hands go to my side. She walked down a few steps before turning back and looking back at my cock. She looked for a few seconds before making eye contact with me once again. "Well it was good seeing you again Mike," she said before turning back and going down a few more steps.

I was about to turn around and head back inside when she stopped going down only a few more steps. She turned around and looked in my eyes and said, "Oh and Mike, nice cock." She briefly looked down at my cock which jumped when she said that and turned back around heading down the stairs once again. I just shook my head, smiling and went back into my apartment.

I walked back into my bedroom and looked at Joanna. She was lying on her stomach still fast asleep. She was still naked from last night and I couldn't understand how she could sleep like that with no covers. I had the AC going so it's not like it was 95 degrees in here.

Course, I wasn't complaining, I was drinking in every inch of her naked body. I could feel my dick start to harden as a stared at her ass. Unfortunately, the one thing that I knew she didn't like regarding sex was to be woken up to have it. So, I decided to get cleaned up instead with a quick shower. I had left the door open hoping she would join me but no luck.

As I got out, I noticed Joanna was awake and when I walked out of my bedroom I was greeted by yet another scene of a gorgeous woman getting dressed in my apartment. Joanna had opted for a short red skirt that was form fitting enough to show off her figure and ass but loose enough that it wasn't hard to see her breasts when she bent over, matching red, 3 inch heels, and nothing else. It was deliciously slutty and I loved finger fucking her on the dance floor.

She slipped on her dress and was just stepping into her shoes when she saw me come in and smiled. However that smile disappeared and she got a grave look on her face. "Mike, there's something I need to tell you, about Elizabeth." I nodded to her and said, "I know, I caught her before she left."

Her face took on a look of sympathy as she walked over in front of me and asked, "Are you ok?" I smiled and said, "I'm fine, I just wish I had known." She nodded and said, "She didn't want you to miss her before she was gone."

I nodded and asked, "What about you? You two seemed to enjoy each other's company too you know..." She laughed and said, "True, she's by far the best girl I've ever had," which woke my limp penis back up. Apparently I must have shown exactly what I was thinking on my face because she stepped in and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. She pressed her body against mine and asked, "You liked that huh?"

I grinned and untied my towel letting it fall to the ground. I reach around behind her and picked her up. I started to walk her towards the couch and she reached down with her right hand to guide my cock inside her. I was going to lie her on the futon but she said, "No, sit down."

I wasn't about to complain and gently eased us both down on the futon with me sitting and her on top of me. I went to pull off her dress but she again stopped me. I looked at her curiously and she said, "We need to talk about what we want to do now."

With my cock inside her I almost laughed and said, "I want you to move forward a little, then back again and repeat that motion for awhile." She teasingly asked, "Like this?" and rose a few inches off my cock then back down again, but only once. I was starting to get a little frustrated and she asked, "I mean with Elizabeth gone, do you want to find someone else?"

So that's what she was thinking. Amy, the next door neighbor seemed like an option and obviously Lisa was, if not Michelle. I told her all three names and she said, "Definitely not Lisa." I looked at her curiously and asked, "Why?" She shrugged and replied, "I like big boobs."

I couldn't keep a straight face and laughed at her. She punched me in the chest asking, "What?" I responded, "Nothing, it's just, I didn't expect you to say that." I continued, "Plus, she's getting very aggressive at work and I can probably get her to let you fuck Michelle if Cs are big enough," I finished with a grin. Her response was to lean forward, letting nearly every inch of my out of her, then sit down on me again tighten her kiegel muscles as she did and driving me crazy.

I had tilted my head back when she went back down on me and when I looked at her again, she was smiling innocently. I looked at her for a moment and was fighting to maintain control because my mind was screaming, "Fuck her!" Then a question came to mind that I didn't want to ask but needed to.

"What about guys?" She looked interested but also somewhat doubtful. "You'd be ok with me having sex with another guy?" I really wasn't sure. I remembered watching her and Elizabeth together and that it was such a turn on, maybe it might be with guys as well. Course, it was also a turn on because I was fucking them both and I definitely won't be nailing any guys.

But I must admit I was curious. I told her everything I was thinking and she nodded. "When I set you up with Elizabeth, I knew two things. First, I knew you wanted her really, really bad. The second was I wanted to control when, where, and how it happened." I nodded as this was all making sense to me. She continued, "So control it, when it happens, who it is with, and how it happens."

She was getting more and more excited as she explained it and I must confess, the idea of controlling the situation did appeal to me. But the details were something I was having trouble with.

"Yeah, but the surprise part was also something that I liked." She nodded and looked at me for a moment, "Well, that's really not going to be an option since you've told me." I nodded and thought for a moment which was incredibly difficult being inside of her.

She broke the silence by saying, "I could model for Amy with another guy." I had thought about that and didn't really like that idea. The idea of her fucking another guy in front of a crowd wasn't a huge deal for me. That situation also lacked the spontaneity I wanted to see happen. I guess what I was looking for was a guy to seduce my girlfriend and for me to watch it happen.

Now that's really messed up. She saw my expression and asked what I was thinking so I told her. Her expression was serious when she said, "I can see it, but again, you've kind of blown it already." I grinned when she said blown and she just smiled and shook her head, reading my thoughts easily.

I said, "Ok, why don't you let me think about this for awhile and I'll get back to you." She nodded and said, "Ok, but think about this. If you set this up for me, I'll let you have Lisa and Michelle." I smiled and said, "Ok, you've sold me." She smiled, leaned forward, and kissed me. I think she meant it to be a short kiss but I'd have none of it. She finally stopped fighting and broke our kiss by saying, "Make it quick."

I stood up and gently set her down as I did. I quickly bent her over on the futton and did my best to make it quick. I wouldn't say it was my best work but it was quick. The two of us got cleaned up and I walked her to the door. She kissed me good bye and I went to make something to eat and pondered the situation.

I looked down and was amused and how relaxed I had become being naked. I looked over at the open blinds and wondered if anyone was watching. I thought about it for a moment and realized I didn't care. I went back to finding something to eat and considering my dilemma. I opted for a power bar and some clothes for work as I was working in an hour.

I wondered how I could control the situation enough that I'd be comfortable with her having sex with someone. I wondered if a stranger would be better or someone I knew. I thought about some of my friends and how likely they wound run their mouth. That ruled out any of the servers and most of my school friends. I still couldn't believe I was actually going to do this. But, then again, I couldn't believe I would fuck someone in front of a crowd of 30 people in one of the classrooms at school either.

I decided that it needed to be someone I knew. But the question of who it would be was much less easily settled. Joanna had been to the restaurant where I work a few times and the only person I've caught her checking out was Michelle. While I enjoyed teasing her about it, that really didn't help much. I then considered some of my old high school friends. One in particular I thought she might like but I remembered he went into the air force.

Then it hit me. A friend of mine named Rick might be up for it. He and I don't exactly run in the same circles anymore since he spends a great deal of his time at his job. But I thought it might work as he was a decent looking guy. Last I had heard, Rick had a place across the bay in Pinellas Park. I figure if the three of us went out drinking, maybe it could work. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to look for his number as I had to head to work.

Work was extremely dull, as for whatever reason, we were completely dead. Within 3 hours of arriving I was one of those sent home early. Not too bad as I didn't need the money but that's something you can never have too much of. What did suck about it was there was no Michelle or Lisa to flirt with and no hot female customers either. All in all, it was pretty disappointing day. But I was lucky in the sense that I had Saturday and Sunday off.

I drove home around 1 pm and wasn't quite sure what to do with the day. I decided I'd give Rick a call if I could find his number. Surprisingly, it only took me a few minutes to find it so I gave him a call. We spent a few minutes catching up as it had been over a year since we talked. Finally, we got onto a topic that could help me with my current situation.

"You were around when I bought my boat right?" I responded, "No, I sure wasn't." "Dude, you have to come out and see it, this thing gets me laid constantly!" I laughed because that was exactly my plan.

"Can I bring someone?" It was his turn to laugh and he replied, "Sure thing as long as she's cool with getting naked on the boat." I grinned and replied, "No need to worry, she's a bit of an exhibitionist." He replied, "Sounds like I'm going to enjoy this. Do you remember how to get here?" I replied that I did and he said, "Great come by tomorrow at around 11, we'll make a day of it." I told him we'd be there and hung up.

I knew the next two phone calls I wanted to make. I gave Michelle a call and was surprised what I heard. I heard a soft moan from the other end of the phone and someone say, "Hello." It sounded like Lisa so I asked, "Lisa?" "Mike? I was just thinking about you." I grinned and said, "I bet. Is Michelle around?" There was a pause and she said, "She's not really in a position to talk right now."

She then said my name obviously to someone else in the room and there was a pause before Michelle said "Hey, what's up?" I laughed and said, "Now I am after figuring out what position you were in." She laughed and said, "So beyond giving you a hard on, what else can I do for you?"

I grinned and said, "How serious were you about your offer during that art class?" I heard a soft moan escape her lips before she replied, "Very," she replied and I noticed her breathing had become somewhat heavy. "Good," I said, "As long as I can have you both."

"My, you are greedy aren't you?" I laughed as I continued to listen to the soft moans come from her lips. "Lisa wasn't the only one looking at my cock now was she?" She softly moaned before answering, "Well, it has been awhile since I had some cock so sure, why not."

I heard Lisa say something and she asked, "I don't know, are you coming over?" I smiled at that question and said, "I wish, gotta work things out with Joanna first." There was a pause before she said, "Mmm, that's too bad, we're ready for you now." I felt myself stiffen at that thought before regretfully saying, "Sorry, it's going to have to wait."

I paused expecting her to say something but she didn't. I listened to her breathing heavily into the phone for a moment before it sounded like she dropped it. I heard her say something like, "Don't stop," but decided I didn't want to be jerking off at the moment so I decided to hang up. Besides, I had another call to make.

I called Joanna who picked up after a few rings. "Hey Mike, what's up?" "Not much," I replied, "Do you have plans tomorrow?" She replied, "I sure do, I'm spending the day with you." I smiled at that and said, "Good, show up tomorrow at 9 and bring something that screams I don't want tan lines." She giggled at that and said, "So you want me naked?" I laughed and said, "Always, see you then," and hung up.

I couldn't believe that this might actually happen. I was both eager and filled with dread at the thought of what might happen tomorrow. Either it will be incredible or it will be something that could cost me Joanna. I knew I needed to calm my nerves so I hit the gym to get the stress out. I got home around 6, totally exhausted and not sure what to do with the rest of the night. I ended up crashing early as the anticipation wasn't making it easy to focus on anything else.

Saturday

I woke up early the next day, around 5 am. I regretted going to bed so early but I couldn't help but picture the two of them together. I hoped I would love it as much as I loved watching her with Elizabeth. I got cleaned up and had breakfast. I couldn't wait for Joanna to show up as her swimsuit would speak volumes to whether or not this would happen. It was obvious to me that she was an exhibitionist, but I wondered if she would really sleep with him. For all I knew, I might have only been the third guy she was with, though I doubted it; she was just too good at giving blow jobs.

I ended up screwing around on the internet and watching TV until Joanna showed up promptly at 9 am. I heard the door and answered it. When I opened it I was somewhat disappointed by the fact that she was wearing a white T-shirt, cut off jean shorts, and brown sandals.

In short order we took off and headed for Rick's in Joanna's car. She had a very nice Lexus convertible that was probably double or triple the price of my car. I asked her once how she got it and she told me her parents divorced and her father felt the need to buy her affection. I accepted her explanations but something about it has never sat right with me.

arcum
arcum
7 Followers