Joanna's Lesson

Story Info
Husband teaches Joanna lesson in fidelity.
2.2k words
3.53
85.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Joanna first met Bobby, she initially wanted to sleep with Bobby's best friend Jason. Jason and Joanna would often duck out for long talks and coffee, while Bobby was out or at work. Bobby was always okay with their relationship until one day he was checking some email, and came across an open window for Joanna's mail. He was about to close the window when something caught his eye, the title of the message was "Can't get you out of my head." Curious, Bobby figured that it was probably some spam so he opened up the message. Inside he found out that Jason had been fucking around with his wife.

The adjoining room to their bedroom was his office, so he took out his camcorder from his desk drawer. He set up the camcorder in the bedroom and hid the camera behind a stuffed animal. He was ready to catch Joanna and Jason in the act.

The next day Bobby left for work, he turned on the camera before he left. Later that evening, Joanna left to go do her volunteering down at the church. While she was gone, he rewound the tape and discovered that at noon. Jason popped over to have more than just lunch. He watched his wife invite his best friend into their bed. He watched her as she took off her clothes for him. Massaging her pert breasts and touching her pussy. Jason was getting aroused, he took off his pants and stroked his hardening cock. Bobby watched as Jason defiled his marital bed with his wife. Joanna moaned and pleaded with Jason not to stop as Jason rammed his manhood deep inside of Joanna. To top it all off, Jason removed his cock from Joanna's steaming pussy and came all over her face. Bobby was getting strangely aroused. Joanna never let him do that, she said that it would mess up the sheets. He watched his wife try to swallow the ropes of jism that flew out of Jason's cock. Bobby decided that he was going to teach that whore a lesson.

The next day at work, Bobby went to grab some coffee and heard the new office boys talk about a wild party they had just attended. They described how they were fuck some of the hot girls they had met at the party, at another the following week.

Bobby interrupted them, "Guys come here."

The office boys looked at each other and walked over to Bobby.

"I have a proposition for you boys, since you are new here. I wanted to invite you over to my house for a surprise party for my wife. I suggest that if you want to move up the corporate ladder you should mingle more with the company men." The new office boys looked at each other again, and then at Bobby.

"What time and where will be?" piped up Josh, the new guy in accounting.

Bobby gave them each instructions on where to meet and when.

The next Saturday, Bobby told Joanna that he would be going out for some pool and beer with his pals and not to wait up for him. Joanna smiled at him and told him to have a good time. Bobby drove around the corner and waited for the office boys to meet him at their designated spot. The boys arrived on time and followed Bobby to his house. Just as Bobby expected Jason was there already.

Bobby parked his car on the street and motioned for the boys to be quiet.

"Where are the rest of the guests?" asked Tim, he was new in the personnel department.

"They will come later, I want you to surprise my wife first." Bobby unlocked the door quietly and could hear the mattress springs above his head.

Bobby led the office boys up to his bedroom, he burst into the room and yelled, "I knew it! I knew you were a cheating whore."

Joanna looked up from Jason's crotch where she had been sucking happily on his manhood. Jason pushed Joanna off.

"It's not what you think man." Jason grabbed a pillow and covered his throbbing manhood, slick with Joanna's saliva.

"The hell its not, you are fucking my slutty wife." Bobby replied, out of the corner of his eye he saw the office boys leaving and yelled, "Where the hell do you think you are going? I will fire each of you if you don't come back."

The office boys returned and Bobby scolded them again, he told them to enter the bedroom that was filled with the heady scent of sex. Bobby locked the door behind him and told each of the office boys to take off their pants. "You talk about getting tail everyday at the water cooler, now you are going to get some. Go fuck my slut."

Josh could not believe his luck, even though he was 24, he had only had sex a couple of times during college. He recently lost some weight and needed the practice. He advanced towards Joanna and forced her head to suck on his flaccid cock. Instantly it sprung up and gagged Joanna. Bobby took the camera out of hiding and filmed Joanna sucking Josh off. Josh suddenly felt superior and started to thrust quickly into Joanna's pink mouth. He removed his cock out of her mouth and pushed her down, he entered her steaming pussy and pumped a few times into her slick hole. Before removing himself and spraying her with his cum. Joanna was at a loss for words, there was a strange boy cumming all over her and Bobby was taping it all.

Josh was pushed away by Tim. Tim took one look at the cum-soaked Joanna and turned her over. He slapped her ass hard and heard her whimper. Tim had a steady girlfriend and he always had wanted to fuck her anally, but she never let him. Now his boss has arranged for a whore for them. He grabbed some lube off of the night table and squirted the whole tube up her ass. Joanna protested that she had never had it up the ass and didn't ever want to. Bobby yelled at her to shut up, that she was going to pay for her infidelity. Tim grabbed Joanna by her hips and tried to stick his cock into her ass. Joanna clenched and Tim slapped her on the ass again. Joanna went to rub her red ass cheeks, Tim slapped her hand away and spanked her again. Joanna relaxed, figuring that there was no point in fighting because Tim was being really rough. Tim speared her virgin ass with his cock and heard her scream in pain. Tim started to fuck her hard, it felt so good to have something so tight around his cock. With every thrust more lube dripped out of Joanna's ass and onto the bed. Tim fucked her without abandon, he even heard Joanna moan a few times. He didn't know if it was in pleasure or pain, but he didn't care. He pictured that it was his girlfriend on the bed and not his Boss's whore. Tim's breathing started to become ragged and he let a low moan, he came inside her ass. Upon withdrawal cum, lube and some of Joanna's ass juice leaked out.

"Joanna lick Tim's dirty cock, it's covered in your shit, slut."

Tim was enjoying every moment of this. This was a dream come true. Joanna kneeled in front of Tim and took his dirty cock into her mouth. She could smell her shit on his softening cock. She quickly took it in her mouth and made as much saliva as possible to wash off all of her nastiness. She licked and sucked until she couldn't taste herself on Tim's manhood. Hard again, Tim stroked his cock in front of Joanna's face.

"Wait!" Bobby cried. Bobby produced a cup from the bathroom and told Tim to come in it. Tim obliged and came into the cup.

Jason was scared, he didn't know what was going on. His clothes were on the opposite side of the room where Bobby was and Bobby didn't look happy. Bobby told Jason to fuck Joanna in the ass. Jason didn't want to hurt Joanna and he could tell that her ass hurt from her spanking and hard fuck. Jason didn't want to piss off Bobby, so he mounted Joanna's slick ass and fucked her slowly and gently. Joanna started to moan quietly, this was feeling a lot better than when Tim was inside of her. Bobby handed the camcorder over to Tim and went over to where Jason was. He started to bark orders at Jason to fuck her hard, to fuck her the way Jason's wife wouldn't. Jason sensed an opportunity that he couldn't refuse and started to ram his manhood into Joanna. Joanna screamed in pain again and Jason kept on fucking her. Finally Jason came inside of her and let a loud moan. Bobby handed him the cup and he collected the cum, leftover lube and some of the ass juice that leaked out of Joanna.

The last office boy, Mike, was at a loss for words. He was newly engaged and didn't want to screw things up with his fiancé. If this tape got out he would lose the love of his life. "I can't do it, Mr. Johnson." Mike was about to leave when Bobby grabbed his arm.

"I heard that you are newly engaged son. You are going to need money to pay for that dream wedding your fiancé has always dreamed about. To get that money, you need a job. You will lose your job if you leave this room. I have you on videotape son, you try to bring me down I can splice this tape to make it look like you were the mastermind behind all of this. As you can see, my wife is a slut. As a slut she needs to be treated as such. You are going to fuck her, I don't care how, but you will."

Mike looked over at Joanna who was licking the last of her nastiness off of Jason's hard dick. Jason grabbed the half-full cup of cum and came into it. The cup was almost full and Mike knew that if he lost his job that it would be hard to find another job like his that paid so well. Mike led Joanna to bed and told her to lie down. Joanna complied and Mike slowly entered her sopping pussy. Joanna moaned a little, and Mike lay on top of her and whispered, "I'm going to fuck you faster, scream like you are in pain, even though you aren't okay?" Joanna blinked quickly and Mike started to ride her hard. Joanna could feel her desire for Mike increase. Her cunt started to juice and Mike found it harder not to slip out. Mike pounded her sopping cunt harder and faster. Joanna screamed louder, soon Mike came and a flood of Joanna's cum spew out her pussy drenching Mike's pubic hair and legs.

Bobby saw what his wife had just done, she had never cum like that for him. Jealous he turned her over and brought the camcorder in close so that her cum filled ass could be seen easily. He filmed his cock sliding into the gaping hole that was now her ass, her ass was too loose for him. He spanked his wife and told her to tense up. Not wanting to anger her husband more, Joanna tensed up and Bobby rode her to near orgasm. He told Tim to grab the cup and he did, Bobby came into the cup and moaned.

He told Joanna to stand up and put on her clothes. She complied and Bobby escorted her to the door in the foyer. The office boys and Jason stood at the top of the stairs looking down on the exchange that was about to take place. Since the cup was nearly full, he told Joanna to drink the cum and ass juice. Joanna yelled at him and told him that she wouldn't, so Bobby poured the cup on her head. Her hair and face had now received a facial. Bobby then forced Joanna on her knees and peed into her mouth. Joanna didn't want more of mess to clean so she tried to drink as much piss as she could. Bobby pulled out of Joanna's wet mouth and zipped his pants. He then opened the door and pushed Joanna out.

Dumbfounded, Joanna sat on the lawn covered cum from four different men. She could still taste Bobby's piss in her mouth and she knew that she deserved what she got. Her hands went up to her face and she sadly licked the tasty cum off of her fingers and palm. The rest of the neighborhood ladies saw her on the lawn and asked what had happened. Smelling the cum, they started to lick the cum off her face and knew the private shame that Joanna had just faced. Bobby had done the same thing to them. Bobby and Jason had fooled the neighborhood ladies and they had the tape to prove it.