Joanne

Story Info
Joanne comes up with a plan to seduce her coach.
4.6k words
4.42
41.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanne sighed as she climbed out of the pool, it had been a long and tiring practice but it had done nothing to ease her sexual frustration. It seemed to happen at every practice this year, ever since the new head coach Mike took over the team. At 22 he was 6'4" tall, with short brown hair, piercing blue eyes and the body of a Greek god. She could barely concentrate on her sets because she was fantasizing so much. Mike was absolutely gorgeous and Jo had fantasies of Mike being her first. Joanne had just turned 18 but she was still a virgin. She stood about 5'9" tall, with shoulder length chestnut brown hair, blue eyes that ranged from a deep blue to an icy light blue depending on her mood or the clothes she was wearing. Her body was fantastic, not surprising because she had been swimming competitively for 12 years, she had a lean, toned body with firm 32C breasts, a flat toned 22" waist and a firm toned ass that led to her long muscular legs.

Yes, she was a good looking girl and probably could have lost her virginity a long time ago but she was picky. She dated but she had never had a steady boyfriend because none of the boys she went to school with seemed worth dating for more than just casual, fun dates. That all changed the day that the new coach showed up, from that first day she knew she wanted him but he didn't seem to notice her. It didn't help that Mike was renting a room in her parents' house and was living just down the hall from her. Jo had a plan though and she was almost ready to put it into action. See, the reason her parents had rented the room to Mike was because they were going to Europe for the summer to spend some time with her older sister there and they wanted someone to look out for Jo and take care of the house while they were gone. They had no problem leaving Jo alone for a weekend or even a week but they felt that the entire summer was just too long without some sort of supervision. As soon as they left on their trip she would begin her plan. She smiled and grabbed her towel, heading to the change rooms.

-----------------------

Jo's parents had finally left this morning for their 3 month trip to Europe to visit her sister and Jo was going to put her plan into action tonight. The first part of her plan was easy. She knew she needed to get Mike to start to see her as a hot, sexual woman and not as just one of his swimmers. Every night before he headed to bed Mike would relax on the deck in the backyard for about an hour with a beer, Jo's room was in the basement and her large windows were at ground level looking right onto the deck. Jo had angled the venetian blinds on the large window so that even though they appeared to be closed, Mike would have the perfect view of the hot show she planned to put on for him tonight. She was a little nervous about that part of her plan because she had never done something like this before, but she felt that she had to do something drastic to get his attention.

Jo was going crazy waiting for nighttime to come. During dinner that night sitting across from Mike all she could think about was what she planned to do later and by the time they were finished eating dinner she was so wet her panties were soaked. She couldn't even remember what they talked about at dinner, she was too distracted. It was too bad because they always had great conversations; they got along really well and could talk about anything. Joanne passed the time after dinner watching some TV and waiting. Finally she heard Mike head outside, Jo waited about 5 minutes then turned the TV off and headed to her room. Flipping the light on, Jo headed over to the dresser and grabbed a cute pair of panties and a camisole for pj's and threw them on the dresser. She slowly pulled her tank top over her head, then slowly slid her shorts down and took them off. She walked over to the full length mirror, standing just 2 feet away from the window facing it, and checked out her reflection. She slowly ran her hands up her sides and reached her hands over to undo the front clasp on her lacy black bra. She slowly pulled the bra open and off, freeing her firm, high, perfect full C-cup tits, and let it fall to the floor. She heard the chair outside shift through the slightly open window and knew he was watching her.

Knowing she had his attention and he was watching turned her on even more. She ran her hands up her bare stomach and cupped her tits, lightly caressing them. After stroking her tits for a few minutes she started to play with her hard little nipples, closing her eyes and letting out a little moan. As she continued to play with her nipples and her tits she could feel her pussy getting nice and wet. After a few minutes she very slowly ran her right hand down her stomach to the top of her panties leaving her left one to continue playing with her nipples. She hesitated there for a minute then slowly slid her hand under her black lace panties and slid her hand down, lightly rubbing her pussy lips. She had gotten a full wax the day before and her pussy was so soft and smooth that the feel of it made her even hotter. She gasped and moaned again as she played with her nipple and her pussy. After a few minutes of this she was so hot her pussy was practically dripping it was so wet. She pulled her hand out of her panties, and then slowly slid them down her legs until she was standing naked in front of the mirror. She turned and went over to the bed (it faces the window) and she lied on her back facing the window and spread her legs wide, completely exposing her bare, tight, wet pussy to the view from the window.

Jo ran her hands over her body and squeezed her tits again. She slid a hand down to her dripping pussy, running a finger slowly between the lips of her pussy and wetting the finger with the juices that were leaking out and moaned with pleasure. She ran her finger up to her clit and began to rub it in small circular motions. She used the fingers of her free hand to spread the lips of her pussy even more while she played with her clit. By this time her body was flushed and her hips were writhing with her pleasure. She slid her finger lower to her tight little hole, slowly sliding her finger inside. She slid her finger in and out, fucking her little virgin pussy with her finger and moaned. As she fingered her pussy she played with her clit with the other hand and her whole body began to tremble and she cried out in pleasure as she came. She took her finger from her pussy and sucked the juices off tasting herself and as her orgasm subsided she ran her hands over her body and sighed in bliss. After a few minutes to recover she got up, slid her panties and camisole on, turned out the light and went to sleep.

-----------------------

Mike couldn't believe what had just happened. He had come outside to relax and have a beer like he did every night, but tonight was different. He had been sitting there for about 5 minutes when the light in Jo's room came on. When he looked over he realized he could see everything in her room because he was in the dark and her light was on and the blinds were slanted down giving him a perfect view, and he was shocked to see her standing in just a lacy black bra and panties. He knew he should look away but he couldn't take his eyes off of her, she was beautiful standing there. He had never really noticed how hot Jo was before but he definitely noticed now. When she took her bra off his breath caught in his throat at the sight of her amazing tits, and he shifted in his chair to accommodate his suddenly rock hard cock. When she went to the bed and he saw her sweet little pussy he groaned, wanting to taste the wetness he saw there. He almost came in his shorts when he saw she was so tight that just one finger stretched her pussy. By the time she was finished his cock was straining painfully against his shorts, he waited a few minutes, then quietly went in to his room and stoked his cock thinking about how it would feel to slide his cock into that tight wet pussy until she came all over it.

-----------------------

A week had passed since that first night that Jo had masturbated where Mike could see and she had done it again every night since. She had started to catch him staring at her tits or ass or even her pussy at swim practice when he thought she couldn't see. She knew her plan was working, she was pretty sure he wanted her but he wouldn't make that first move. He would need a little push; it was time for the final part of her scheme. Getting through the day was almost painful, she was so worked up she was glad for the hard, long practices to distract her for a few hours. Finally the day was over and it was time to put the plan into action.

This time when she headed to her room she didn't give him a show; instead she went straight to bed and turned out the light. After the lights were out she slipped out of her panties and tank top, and snuggled under the blankets naked.

-----------------------

Mike was disappointed, he had been hoping to watch Jo again tonight but she had gone straight to sleep instead. He felt a little guilty about that because he was her coach and her parents trusted him to stay with her while they were away. He knew he should be having sexual thoughts about one of his swimmers but he just couldn't get Jo out of his head after that first night and every night after that. He honestly tried not to think about her like that but he was losing the battle. He found himself staring at her body all the time, thankfully he didn't think she had caught him looking, especially at practice when there was just a thin layer of lycra covering her perfect body. He was pretty much walking around with a raging hard on 24/7 now and he found himself stroking his cock to thoughts of Jo at least 3 times a day. He was hard even now as he thought about the show he had been hoping to see tonight.

Mike sighed and finished his second beer or the evening and went inside with plans of taking care of the problem of his rock hard cock to thoughts of Jo's amazing body. It had been about an hour since Jo went to bed so he figured he was safe to take care of the situation without any fear of her walking in on him as she had probably been sleeping for at least 40 minutes by now.

When he got to his room, Mike stripped down to his boxer briefs and got into bed. He pulled the front of his boxer briefs down and finally freed his aching cock and began to stroke it. He was starting to really get into it, thinking about what it would be like to taste that sweet little pussy that he knew was just on the other side of the wall when he thought he heard something from the room next door. He paused and listened for any more sounds.

"No!" he heard her call out, "No! Please don't!"

"What the hell?" he muttered to himself. She must be having a nightmare he thought. She had warned him when he moved in that she sometimes had nightmares but this was the first time it had happened.

Mike sighed and tucked himself back into his shorts and got out of bed to go wake her from the bad dream. He paused outside her bedroom door to make sure she was still having the nightmare and could still hear her crying out in her sleep so he pushed the door open and flicked on the light and made his way to the bed.

Mike sat on the bed and gently shook Jo's shoulder, "Jo? ... Jo? ... Wake up Jo, it's ok it's just a bad dream"

Jo sat up in bed crying out and threw her arms around his neck, pressing her face into his neck and sobbing. He stroked her back slowly, telling her, "It's ok, it was just a dream" over and over, trying to calm her down. After his initial shock wore off he realized she was completely naked and her breasts were pressed into his bare chest. He wouldn't have thought it was possible but his already hard cock got even harder as he felt her hard little nipples pressing into him and he hoped she wouldn't notice. Mike was stroking her back and sides with both hands as he continued to try to calm her down, painfully aware that the heel of his hand was lightly brushing the side of her breast on each stroke.

After about ten minutes she was beginning to calm down, and sobs quieted down. Her breathing though didn't calm down; it seemed to get heavier and a bit faster.

Jo pulled her head up and gave him a kiss on the cheek, lingering a little longer than a usual peck on the cheek, then looked at him and whispered "thank you".

He stopped stroking her back and looked into her eyes and brushed a strand of hair off of her face gently. He wanted to kiss her, hell he wanted to do a lot more than just kiss her, but he hesitated, unsure how she would respond.

-----------------------

Jo knew that this was the moment and as he looked into her eyes she slowly leaned in and kissed him on the lips. As they kissed, she tightened her arms around his neck and pressed her body into him again. He lightly teased at her lips with the tip of his tongue and she parted her lips to meet his tongue with hers. They both moaned a little into each other's mouths as their tongues touched and the kiss deepened, becoming less timid and more passionate.

Mike had resumed stroking her back as they kissed and Jo was loving the feel of his hands as they brushed the sides of her breasts, and turned a little to the side as he was about to reach there again so that this time he ended up with her full tit cupped in his hand. He hesitated for just a moment and she moaned into his mouth again as he slowly ran his thumb along her tit to her nipple and lightly stroked it.

As they kissed they ended up shifting on the bed so she was lying on her back with him beside her, hovering over her. She ran her hands over his back, feeling the muscles underneath. He broke the kiss and they were both panting by now. He began kissing her neck and collarbone as he continued to stroke her amazing tits. He kissed his way down to her chest and began kissing her breasts and took her perfect little nipple into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue, causing her to moan in pleasure. He spent a few minutes switching back and forth between each breast as she moaned and writhed beneath him. She was getting so wet and felt that she could almost cum from his attention to her tits alone. He moved back up to kiss her again and they shared a deep kiss with tongues warring with one another.

Jo nibbled on his bottom lip a little and pushed him onto his back as she kissed him deeply. She began kissing her way down his neck as she slowly moved her hand hesitantly down his chest and stomach, hearing his breathing speed up as she went. She reached the waistband of his boxer briefs and continued down to slide his hand hesitantly over his hard cock as he gasped and moaned. She sucked and licked at his nipple as she rubbed his cock through his shorts. She then began kissing and licking her way down his stomach until she reached the top of his shorts.

Jo hooked her fingers into the waistband of his boxer briefs, paused and teasing said, "It's a little unfair that YOU still have some clothes on".

She slowly pulled his shorts down and off and gasped a little as his cock sprang free. It was the first one she had seen in person and it was gorgeous. It was about 8 or 8.5 inches, perfectly formed and thick. She hesitantly reached out to touch it with the tips of her fingers and lightly ran them up the length as he moaned his encouragement.

"It's so soft and smooth...but hard" she remarked.

He smiled and encouraged her to keep stoking it. She wrapped her hand around the shaft and began to stroke it as she resumed kissing and licking her way down his stomach. She couldn't wait to have this cock stuffed deep inside her, stretching her out but first... she wanted to taste it.

As she got level with his cock she reached out shyly with her tongue and licked the head. This caused mike to suck in his breath and he groaned loudly when she traced around the head with her tongue teasing him. After a minute of circling the head with her tongue a few times, she opened her mouth a bit more and wrapped her lips around the head and sucked a little while still running her tongue around the head. She could tell he was enjoying it from the sounds he was making and the way he shifted his hips, trying to press more of his cock into her mouth. She paused and looked up at him smiling, he opened his eyes and looked down at her, breathing hard, his eyes dark with desire for her. Never breaking eye contact with him she moved her head down and licked from the base of his cock to the tip a few times, pausing to suck on the head a little each time. Still looking right into his eyes, on the next trip up his cock she pushed the head in and kept going. She slowly pushed as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. He moaned loudly, saying unintelligible words of encouragement. She began to bob her head up and down his cock, still teasing it with her tongue as she sucked, matching each bob with her hand stroking him as well. His moans were getting louder and he hand his hands tangled in her hair gently but wasn't pushing or forcing her head down. She wasn't sure but she thought he might be close to cumming, when he stopped and gently pulled his cock out of her mouth. She looked up at him with confusion in her eyes.

He pulled her up his body, smiled, and whispered "Not yet." as he brought her head down for a deep kiss. He broke the kiss and gently pushed her onto her back with his hips between her parted legs and grinned.

"My turn" he said as he smiled.

He bent his head and kissed her deeply again. He couldn't seem to get enough of kissing her, she was an amazing kisser. As he kissed her he was rubbing his cock along the outside of her pussy and she was grinding back into him with every stroke.

Jo thought, "This is it." and parted her legs further to give him better access but Mike had other plans.

Mike broke their kiss a little reluctantly and began kissing his way down to her chest again. He spent a couple of minutes licking, kissing and sucking her luscious tits again before moving lower. As he was spending time playing with her tits he slowly moved one of his hands down his stomach till he reached her pussy and lightly ran his hands along her pussy, feeling how wet she was, making her cry out a little in pleasure. He kissed his way down her stomach until he finally reached her pussy. He paused a moment to enjoy the sight of her perfect, shaved pussy. It was glistening with moisture and he just knew it would taste as good as it looked. He reached his tongue out and gave her clit a firm lick, causing her hips to buck and her to cry out. He smiled a little, he was wrong; it tasted even better than it looked.

Mike began sucking and licking at her pussy, parting the folds with his tongue, moving up to her clit every few seconds to tease it. He could tell she loved this attention as her hips grinded up into his tongue and she was moaning and crying out encouraging words. He then slowly slid his middle finger into her tight, wet pussy as he began to focus on licking her clit. He was slowly sliding his finger in and out of her pussy, licking and sucking on her clit, when she began to cry out louder and her pussy clamped down on his finger as she bucked her hips up meeting the thrust of his finger as she came all over his finger and hand. He gave her clit a couple of last little licks as he slowly pulled his finger out of her still contracting pussy and moved back up her body to hold her and stroke her skin as she came down from her orgasm.

Jo opened her eyes and looked at Mike, "Mmmm...Wow" she smiled. Then she pulled his face to hers for a kiss. They kissed deeply as she recovered from the best orgasm she had ever had. As they were kissing and fondling each other she began to feel him moving his hips so that his cock was sliding through the top of her pussy lips and rubbing along her clit. It felt amazing. She began to moan into his mouth, and then she reached down between their bodies and wrapped her hand around his cock, pushing it down and lining it up to her tight wet hole.

12