Joan's Dental Plan

Story Info
An up-close check-up to remember.
5.3k words
4.29
67.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
showher
showher
231 Followers

I thank newest friend, editor "Angel Love" for keeping me from looking illiterate and providing an alternative insight.

This is another true adventure involving my wife Joan and me. It came about due to a previous incident, which I related in the story "The Exhibition Game".

I caught my wife covertly showing some of her assets to our dentist. We were in the bleachers at a little league game a couple of rows above our dentist. Whenever he would look Joan's way she would allow her legs to fall open creating a nice view up her short dress.

I allowed the show to continue and became quite aroused in the process. When I confronted my wife, at home, I found out three things. She wasn't wearing panties at the time; she had flashed her tits to him on other occasions and that other men seeing my wife naked was extremely exciting to me.

We made passionate love that day and again that evening. Since that summer excitement is always in the air. Joan, my wife of thirteen years, is sexier than ever and I am more in love with her now than when we were married.

My wife has taken very good care of herself and the birth of three sons has had little or no affect on her body.

I can't keep my hands off her pretty little titties. They are small with a little slope on top, full round undersides and tipped by pink nipples that always seem to be excited. When she really gets excited her nipples protrude about half an inch and her tan, half-dollar size areolas get all puffy and puckered.

Her legs are shapely with strong toned thighs and nicely rounded calves. She has a firm, milky white, ass shaped like an inverted heart. It's an ass any woman would envy and most men would die for. Her bottom is her greatest physical attribute. I'm sure she's aware of this because she dresses to gain the maximum effect, tight shorts, knit and jersey dresses and some unbelievable pantsuits.

Joan's sandy blonde hair is repeated at the junction of her legs but much finer and sparser. She doesn't trim the hair surrounding her pussy but her glory is very visible especially in an excited state.

My wife is not Miss America but she can turn a few heads. I'm sure she's been masturbation fodder for at least one of my friends and our dentist.

Since the incident Joan has been dressing with more allure around the house. She wears short skirts and loose tops, tight sweaters (never a Bra) and tight jeans. When the opportunity presents itself Joan will bend at the waist affording me a great view either down her blouse or up her skirt. She would like me to believe these moves are unintentional. She also ignores the fact that her tits and nipples are obvious through her sweaters. I let her play the game and just enjoy the view.

Needless to say with Joan in a more aware state of her sexuality my life has been one big date. After the boys are in bed we usually retire to the family room for TV and some touchy, feely. With her full lips and educated tongue I love making out with her. Almost immediately my hands go to her tits. This pleases her and she accommodates me by moving or removing anything between my hand and her tits. Many evenings Joan spends topless.

On those evenings I find excuses for her to get up and move around just to watch her pretty little titties bounce and sway. My wife often pulls my head down to her chest and rubs her jutting nipples all over my face. My only defense is to catch one of those rosebuds in my teeth and then suck it into my mouth. Joan absolutely loves it when I try to suck her whole tittie into my mouth. One of her breasts just about fills my cupped hand and I can suck most of it into my mouth.

I usually lounge around in sweat pants and a sweater. Joan likes the sweat pants for two reasons. Any hard-on I get is evident and it provides soft material and easy access for playing with my cock. When I'm near Joan it seems I'm always half erect.

We don't make love every night. We'd probably be in the average range if someone took a survey across the country. The point I'm making is we enjoy each other more now than ever before. Many nights we go to bed after a long petting session and promptly fall asleep naked in each other's arms. There are nights that I lavish kisses and tongue on Joan's pussy or she sucks my cock but neither of us reaches a climax. We then spoon together with that beautiful ass pushed into my groin and I can feel the wetness of her womanhood against my semi-rigid member.

We do admit that, on the nights or mornings or afternoons, when we do make love we burn the house down. Sometimes we make love and sometimes we fuck! Sometimes we do both at the same time. It's very difficult to keep the noise to a controllable level. So most of our lovemaking is done in the first floor family room while the boys are asleep on the second floor.

It was on one of these evenings that Joan casually said, "I have a dental appointment on Friday. Maybe you can make supper for the kids."

Joan was lying across my lap; stomach down and I had my hand on her bottom gently kneading her magnificent ass through the material of a wool skirt and a pair of cotton panties.

I smacked her playfully across the bottom and asked, "Since when do they make evening appointments?"

"It's not an evening appointment but it is the last appointment of the day," She responded, "By the time I get home the kids will be starved."

I said, "OK but Friday night you'll have to pay for my services." I gave her ass a firm squeeze.

Joan laughed, wiggled her ass and replied, "I'm surprised you don't want paid in advance."

I got up to get a glass of wine, offered Joan one which she refused and sat back down beside her. The TV program was boring and long forgotten so I replaced the TV with the stereo and the Modern Jazz Quartet.

As I again folded my wife into my arms I ask offhandedly, "Are you going to behave yourself at the dentist?"

There was a noticeable pause. "Do you want me to behave?" she breathed looking deep in my eyes. I could feel that old mixture of jealousy and excitement start to build in my stomach.

"Whatever we share that makes you happy, makes me happy. We have a few days to think about it." I managed to say in what I hoped sounded like a casual voice.

We kissed deeply and my hand found it's way to her breast. Her heart may have been beating a little more rapidly, I wasn't sure, but the nipple on her right tit felt like a bullet. I could tell the areola was all puckered up. She would think about the visit. She'd probably already been thinking about the ball game and other visits to our Dr. Stamp.

The week progressed and we continued to carry on like newlyweds but with a renewed intensity. We had some decisions to make. Neither one of us was ready for the ultimate test of our sharing love. Joan suggested maybe just a little discriminate teasing and flirting she could tell me about in bed Friday night. That sounded like a plan so we agreed. I ask her give me a fashion show on Thursday evening of what she would be wearing to the appointment. She said not to worry she would be fully covered. No more down blouse shots for the doctor.

Thursday evening arrived. We had dinner and horsed around with the boys until bedtime. Joan announced that she was going to take a bath and do her nails. I went into the family room, put on some Brubeck and poured my first glass of red from a half-empty bottle. When my first refill was drained I started to feel slightly mellow so I opened another bottle.

As I started into my third glass of wine Joan walked into the room covered from neck to ankle in her ash gray, knit pantsuit and black patent leather pumps. She had a black silk scarf tied around her waist. She wore no jewelry other than her rings.

A modest outfit you say. Except this particular pantsuit fits like paint. The knit is very fine and very snug. Joan's body fills it out completely. The suit has long sleeves, a mock turtleneck and flared pant bottoms. Between the turtle neck and the knee is pure Joan with nothing to hide and no place to hide it. Underwear is not an option.

Smiling, My wife did a pirouette in the middle of the room and said, "See, I'm covered from head to toe." Joan's problem is she doesn't know that she can be a real bombshell.

The pantsuit followed her every curve. Down the slope of her breast to the protruding nipple, both tits hanging the slightest bit to the outside giving evidence of the lack of a bra. The material formed a cup for the rounded underside of her breast. The knit clung to every ripple as it followed her flat midriff to the junction of her succulent thighs. Just a hint of a camel toe threatened to betray her pussy lips. The material was snug from that junction almost to her knees where it reluctantly let go of my wife's body and formed the flared pant leg.

Joan turned to show me the backside and I felt my cock lurch in my pants. There before me was her beautiful ass in all it's glory. The pantsuit seemed to accentuate her ass rather than cover it. The heart shape was perfect. The snug knit was highlighting the indentation at the bottom where her cheeks met and the cleavage down the middle. This pantsuit gave a strong impression of what my wife looked like naked.

Those sexual butterflies in my belly were getting bigger as I imagined how she would look walking and moving around the dentist's office. Her ass cheeks fighting each other for attention as she walked across a room and her little tits bobbing up and down and swaying from side to side.

"Do you approve of my choice?" She ask in a husky voice. She moved into my caress and I breathed into her neck,

"God, Yes." My hands measured every inch of her body. "What a lucky dentist."

Kissing her hands I noticed the scarlet red nail polish that was a counter point to the otherwise monochrome gray /black outfit. She was stunning.

Joan left the room to change and returned in an oversized T-shirt. Even in the T-shirt she was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. We petted and kissed some more and reviewed the plan. Very simple: Have fun, tease, flirt maybe even a little "accidental" touchy feely. But we're not ready for any commitment.

As we crawled in bed I lifted Joan's T-shirt and showered her backside with wet kisses. Maybe some guy will get a really sexy look at my wife's ass tomorrow but I'm the guy that gets to love it tonight. I rolled her over paid my respects to those awesome tits, kissed Joan goodnight and told her I loved her very, very much. As I was falling asleep I wondered how my wife of all those years could be such a turn on for me.

Friday it was a chore just to keep my mind on my work. About four in the afternoon I left the office and headed for home. My task was relatively simple consisting of re-heating the food my wife had prepared earlier.

Visions of Joan in that gray pantsuit kept leaping into my head. I thought of that beautiful posterior pushing against the material and the doctor savoring every movement. I had a vivid picture of her boobies settling toward her sides as she lay back in the chair. I was in a sustained state of arousal as the late afternoon moved forward at a snail's pace.

The boys had finished eating and we were involved in the clean-up process when Joan walked in the door. She distributed kisses and hugs all around, asked the boys if I had managed to produce an edible diner and excused herself for a few minutes.This routine was accomplished without taking her coat off. I don't think she wanted our sons to see that she was a very sexy mom.

She soon returned wearing a pair of faded jeans and a baggy sweatshirt. All seemed like a normal evening save for my nervous energy and a slight breathlessness emanating from my wife. I ask if she was hungry. She declined but opted for a glass of white wine, another sign she was in a slightly agitated state.

Friday meant our sons could stay up later so the evening dragged through some Ping-Pong, play station and television. Joan and I managed to steal a few feels and kisses, as always, when the boys were occupied. I took a shower and donned some sweat pants and a v-neck sweater. I returned to the family room just as the kids were going to bed.

Armed with my first glass of wine I tried to get Joan to join me on the couch. "I want to take a bath first." She said, "But I will have another glass of wine to take with me." This was intriguing two glasses of wine and one of them in the bath. It didn't sound like the Joan I've been living with for all these years.

About twenty minutes and one refill, for me, later Joan entered the room wearing the gray knit pantsuit and brandishing her empty glass. I refilled both glasses as she moved around the room fluffing pillows and looking through the tape collection. Bending at the waist with her backside pointed at me she selected some soft ballroom stuff and put it in the stereo. I was aware that she was giving me the opportunity to drink in that beautiful body.

I walked up behind her and reached around to hand her the glass. I breathed deeply of the clean flowery scent she brought from the bath. As she took the glass my hand dropped to her flat tummy and I pulled her ass against my semi-erect cock. She needed no further encouragement in grinding her buttocks against my lower belly. I moved my hand up to cup one of those petite titties and pinch it's perky nipple.

Joan spun around in my arms and planted a deep kiss on my mouth with her tongue seeking mine. When my tongue found its way into her mouth I thought she was going to suck it out of my head.

When we broke the embrace Joan looked deliberately and deeply into my eyes and with the slightest quiver in her voice said, "Do you want to hear about my day?"

In a matter of seconds the sexual tension started to climb. Joan's face and neck had become flushed, her rosebuds were making their presence known and that familiar little tremble rippled through her ever so slightly. I was already semi-erect and my insides were practicing gymnastics.

Joan pushed me down on the couch and lay down with a pillow and her head on my lap. She looked into my eyes and nervously started to related the events of the day:

"When I got to the dentist's office I had to wait about ten minutes. Dr. Stamp entered the waiting room just when the nurse called my name. I stood up removed my coat, bent to retrieve my purse and followed her into the treatment room. I was trying to give him a good look at what he had to work with this afternoon. I could feel his eyes crawling over my body as I walked into the treatment room.

The nurse had me sit in the chair. She placed the bib around my neck, laid out a few tools on the tray and left the room. My mind was racing a mile a minute. I wondered what if anything would happen as the afternoon progressed.

When the dentist entered the room he called me by name, ask how I was doing and did I have any special problem with my teeth. I told him I was fine and here for my annual check-up. He proceeded to tilt the chair until I was almost in a supine position.

As he bent over me with his hands on my face I could feel a surge of electricity starting at my toes and jolting my nipples into erectness although the bib was concealing the sight. There's something very erotic about having a man conducting any kind of exam at close quarters when a woman is laying on her back.

As he picked and prodded my teeth with various instruments he kept up a running dialog about everyday mundane things. I would respond when I could and grunt when I had a mouthful of hands and instruments. At one point he stopped what he was doing and looked into my eyes.

He asked, "Is your son going to play baseball this summer?"

I could feel my body starting to tense. My face and neck flushed. Still looking into his eyes I replied with a quivering voice, "Yes, I very much hope so."

"Good." He said and resumed his examination.

His leg was brushing against my hand as it rested on the arm of the chair. I could feel the pressure every time he leaned in to work on my mouth. I could have moved my hand but there was a feeling of excitement knowing his manhood was only inches away. I'm sure Dr. Stamp could also feel the contact between hand and leg. He also knew I could move my hand out of the way if I so chose.

As he worked he would wipe the mirror and the instruments clean on the bib around my neck. When he first made contact with my erect nipple it was ever so slightly. Once more electricity shot through my body and I could feel it settle where my thighs met.

Now all my senses were on high alert. I could feed the taut muscles of his leg, smell his after-shave and feel every touch of his hand on my face or neck. He again moved to wipe the mirror on my bib. As he rubbed the mirror back and forth his knuckles were brushing my right nipple. A fire was burning in my groin.

"Just about done," He said as his hand sought the bib for the third time.

This time when his hand brushed my left tit I lifted my chest to make better contact. All talk and movement seemed to stop. The back of his right hand rested on my left breast. Each of us breathing audibly now.

Without uttering a word the doctor started to knead my left tit and pinch and twist the nipple. I lay absolutely motionless. He was free to continue his examination. He brought his other hand to my right tit. He now had one of my breasts in each hand. He couldn't get to the skin because of the pantsuit but, without a bra, neither of us was missing the sensation. The lubricating system in my pussy started working at full capacity but I remained motionless. Just something for the doctor to play with.

He leaned down and kissed me on the mouth running his tongue all over the areas he'd just been examining. It was somehow exciting that he was so intimate with the inside of my mouth. I responded in kind with a slight moan but no words had been spoken. Other than frenching his mouth and sucking his tongue I remained mute and motionless.

Dr. Stamp continuing to kneading my little titties as he leaned into the arm of the chair. My hand remained still although could feel his member forming a peak in his pants. He leaned down and was lightly biting my nipples through the material of the pantsuit. His hands were roaming over the flatness of my stomach and down my thighs. God I was hot. This forbidden play with the knowing permission of my husband had me more excited than I can ever remember.

I didn't want to talk or move for fear of breaking the spell but I slowly twisted my arm around so I could rest my hand on the one dentist's tool made for pleasure. The second moan escaped me when I weighed his penis in my hand, not giant but bigger than than my husband's. I gave it a good squeeze and massaged it through the material of his pants and underwear. I made no other voluntary movement with my body. An involuntary shudder would course through me occasionally as he touched sensitive areas.

As Dr. Stamp's hand finally settled at the junction of my thighs I made my second move. I wantonly spread my legs so he could have full access to my blazing pussy. As he squeezed, pulled and rubbed my pussy the moans and groans came unbidden from my throat. Again the pantsuit material was little barrier to the pleasure we were each experiencing.

The doctor bent over to suck on my covered breasts again while his hands disappeared from view. I could hear the soft hiss of a zipper. When he straightened up he guided my hand under his smock and onto a piece of meat as hot as if it just came out of an oven. I moved my hand lightly over the hot surface. I felt the pulsing veins and the baby smooth head. I wrapped my hand firmly around his throbbing manhood. My fingers did not quite meet. I started stroking up and down the shaft, a distance I judged to be about an inch longer than my husband's. I stopped occasionally to caress his dangling testicles. This was the only skin to skin contact of the afternoon. My gasps were no longer restrained now as the doctor returned to my pussy area.

showher
showher
231 Followers
12