Joan's Dom Roommates Ch. 02

Story Info
She's turned into a pet.
4.5k words
4.43
50.7k
52

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cage locked behind Joan. She turned and looked at them. Drake was so serious, and so was Henry. She panicked for a moment, wondering if she could really trust these men, then the panic ebbed. She rested on the fuzzy blanket. Yes, she could.

Henry left first. Drake stayed squatting watching her. He was capable of expressing himself without speaking. She sometimes felt like he exchanged a full speech with only his eyes.

She nodded, and he nodded back, then got up and left.

She stayed still for a moment, then went to the water bowl. She was incredibly thirsty. Outside the room, the guys talked too softly for her to hear. Someone turned on the TV.

Drinking from a bowl like a dog was harder than she thought it would be. She slurped her fill, then hung her head over the bowl as her chin dripped.

She jumped when Drake came back into the room. She had expected to be alone for awhile.

He unlocked the cage and beckoned her over. She watched passively as he fit stiff gloved over her hands. These too locked around his wrists. Her fingers could move inside, but with these on, she wouldn't be able to grab anything.

Her cupped her face. "Good girl," he said.

I'm a dog, she thought as she watched him leave. This must be what a dog feels like to be left alone.

She rested on her side. The cage was comfortable, a thick foam pad under the blankets. Her body was drained, but her mind flicked over the day, making her feel shame and peace all at once. She liked that she was naked, caged, and controlled so thoroughly by the collar and gloves. It felt safe.

She eventually slept, but for less than an hour.

Alan came in, grinning. That grin made her scowl, which usually made him try to stuff it away, without success. Now he continued to grin. She was no longer able to make him blush and squirm it seemed.

"Hey doggy," he said cheerfully, unlocking her cage. "Come on. Dinner time."

His eyes caressed her body as she crawled out. He tugged her tail and she glared at him, making him laugh. He used the leash to lead her down the hall. As they walked, her stomach began to drop with nerves. Would they tease her and laugh? Was she going to want to hide in the darkest hole for crawling naked like this in front of old friends?

Henry was watch football on TV. He barely glanced at her. Drake was cooking and gave her a smile.

Alan led her to two food dishes raised on a little platform. Water and food. The food was dog food.

She looked up at him, but he just kept grinning. "Eat," he encouraged.

She glanced at the dog food. She couldn't eat that.

Drake stepped over, wiping his hands on a cloth. "Eat," he said. His strong voice was a command.

She heard Henry leave the couch. She flushed in humiliation, staring with pleading eyes at them. They all just waited to see what she'd do.

With a hot face, she leaned down to sniff the food. Surprisingly, it didn't smell as bad a normal dog food.

"It's a brand which is suitable for humans," Drake said.

"Has nutrients," said Henry behind her.

She caught sight of Drake's eye roll.

Still burning with humiliation, she carefully leaned down and stuck out her tongue. One dry ball stuck to it and she brought it into her mouth. She chewed. Not bad. Like a meaty cereal.

That first one eaten, she was able to lean down for more. A couple more stuck to her tongue. She couldn't tell them that it didn't take like she imagined other dog foods tasted because she'd get shocked, so she could only hope they thought she wasn't insane for eating it. She took a bite, her breasts brushing the kitchen floor, her ass tucked against her heels, but the tail in plain sight. She saw herself, the dog-girl, and a hideously pleasurable feeling tingled through her. It said, this is your place.

I'm a masochist, aren't I?

She went for another bite and Alan cheered.

"Good girl," Henry said, then went back to his football. She was a little miffed that he didn't want to stick around and watch her performance.

Alan though wasn't done. While Drake went back to the stove, Alan tugged on her tail, then played with her nipples as she continued to eat. She was hungry.

When Alan tried to lift her hips and spread her knees, Drake said, "Alan," in sharp reprimand.

He grumbled, but left her alone.

She finished the food, then drank from the other dish. She wiped her chin on her arm.

"Go lay down," Drake said gently, pointing to the large dog bed.

She crawled over, still feeling awkward about her new position in the household. She felt sure that at any moment they were going to bust out laughing and say she was being pranked.

She lay on the soft bed, kicking her tail out of the way and resting her head on the raised rim. She didn't have much interest in football, so she closed her eyes.

Food sizzled in a pan in the kitchen and the TV droned. It was warm in here, comfortable. She drifted.

Drake came in, handing out plates of food to the guys. She didn't get one and mourned deeply, seeing that he'd made teriyaki chicken. She sent a begging look at Drake, but he dismissed her out of hand. She brooded as they ate and talked. She was wondering if she should regret her choice to crawl into the cage.

Alan got a text, then sent a wistful look her way, scanning her body with intense craving. Between the two men, both a few years old then him, he looked like a teenager.

He got up and brought his plate to the kitchen. When he stepped back into the living room, he said, "I'm gonna go meet Mary." He sent another look at her. He wanted to fuck her, she saw. Like a kid wanting one more doughnut before having to leave the shop.

"Take her in your room," Henry said, giving him permission.

Joan looked over her shoulder at Alan, not feeling very horny at the moment. The smell of teriyaki chicken still lingered.

He picked up her leash and tugged. She resisted, irritated.

"Go," Drake said.

She glared at him as she got up and followed Alan to his room. Inside, he shut the door. He immediately knelt behind her. She heard his zipper slide down.

"Mary doesn't want to have sex yet," he told her. She knew all about his friendzone/not friendzone relationship with Mary, the perky blonde who strung him along. "I just get so tense." He pressed his cock into her pussy. "Thanks Joan," he said. Some of her irritation vanished at his honest thanks.

He groaned as he pressed inside her. Mounting her like she was a dog. Was that intentional?

He moved in slow, long thrusts. She felt herself being picked up by it, her own needs awakening. She was a sex slave, she realized.

Alan held her wide hips as he bumped against her ass. His hands were strong as he held her, using her. She rocked forward a bit, her breasts swinging. She moved her knees further apart and Alan took advantage to press deeper into her. He was practically holding her hips upright. Her arms began to shake, so she lowered her upper body to the floor.

"Oh, yeah, just like that," Alan said, leaning harder into her with each thrust. Now he was holding her lower body up. He jerked, picking up his pace.

She placed her gloved hand over her pussy, but it wasn't dexterous enough to give her much pleasure. She groaned in annoyance, which caused her collar to shock her a good one. She gave up on touching her clit and just let Alan fuck her body.

He came, pressing fully in her pussy. Finally, after recovering, he lifted off her. He flicked her tail briefly, then went into the bathroom. She rolled her shoulders as she sat up. She hadn't come and was vexed.

"Here," he said, holding a damp paper towel.

Her feelings softened as he cleaned between her legs, moving her tail out of the way so it rested along her back. She wanted to tell him that Mary didn't deserve him, but all she could do was give him a smile.

His cheerful smile returned and he picked up the leash. He held it in front of her mouth. "Go back and lay down."

She gave him a narrow look which only caused him to grin more. She suppressed her own grin as he took the damned leash in her teeth. As she crawled away, he spanked her ass.

In the living room, Drake beckoned her over. He unsnapped the leash and laid it aside. He caressed her face, ignoring the TV to watch her. She rested her chin on his knee, enjoying his peaceful expression.

When a commercial came on, Henry stood. "Where's that O ring?" he asked Drake.

"Bedroom. Wash it first."

She sighed in resignation. She didn't like the O ring.

"You'll be fine," Drake said to her.

Henry came back and put the O ring on her again, then sat. "Come here," he said, patting his thigh, his legs open. He was slouched so his crotch was near the edge of the couch.

She went to him, feeling her stomach turn as her wide mouth came closer to his cock.

"Yeah," he breathed as he moved her head, then released his cock. He wasn't fully hard as he put it inside her mouth.

He moved lower so her head rested comfortably on his cock, her chest pressed against the edge of the couch. His big hands cupped her head, seeming to just want her to stay put for now. Her tongue though played with the cock in her mouth without her meaning to. She could smell him since her nose was right on his crotch. He smelled good.

At times, his fingers scratched into her hair, massaging her head. He kept watching football as her tongue played. She felt him getting harder, filling her mouth full.

Alan left to go meet Mary, then Drake got up and started filling the dishwasher.

Henry's hips flexed, pressing his cock into her wet mouth. It became a rhythm and his hands held her firmly. She closed her eyes and concentrated on not gagging as he took her. He rocked her head away then closer in time to his thrusts.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned, then came into her throat.

He slowly drew her head away. She blinked, her eyes glazed. He wiped some liquid dripping off her lip and wiped it back inside her mouth. He stared in awe at her, before coming back to himself and letting her rest back. He brushed a hand through her hair while staring blankly at the TV.

She felt pleased to have rocked his world so much.

He held his cock, thoughtful, then took her head and brought her closer again. His cock was soft in her mouth, but he held her head so close to his crotch that she was blinded by his shirt.

"Oh, yeah," he sighed.

She wasn't sure what he was doing. Just resting with his soft cock in her mouth? His hand kept her pressed there. After a few minutes, she slumped, resting in place, giving in to her new function as a dick holder.

A long time passed before Drake broke the atmosphere.

"Come on, girl. Time to get outside."

Henry released her. She looked at Drake, who was holding her leash. He nodded. She glanced at Henry, who looked half asleep, then got on her hands and knees and went to Drake. He clipped the leash on, then tugged her toward the back door.

She wanted to refuse. The door loomed. Out there was the real world. There was a privacy fence, but still.

He opened the maw of the door. It was dark outside, but still.

"Come," he ordered. There was no ignoring Drake.

She peered outside at the threshold. Distant sounds of traffic, a few stars twinkling in the sky, the smell of summer air. Drake was waiting.

She stepped down the concrete stairs to the patio, then was led to the grass in the corner.

He leaned over her and grabbed her tail, tugging it from her asshole. She gritted her teeth, but it popped out without much effort.

"Go to the bathroom," he said.

She gaped. She couldn't.

He stepped back, crossing his arms and waiting. She vigorously shook her head.

"You'll be in your cage tonight. Go to the bathroom."

She wilted. She shifted on her hands and knees. She did have to pee.

An awkward amount of time passed.

"I'll count to fifty," he said, then turned his back.

Oh, god, she internally groaned.

She had walked into the cage. She'd given up her freedom. But this?

He was softly counting, already on twenty. She spread her knees wide, then shamefully let her bladder go. When she looked up, he was turned toward her, watching without expression. She wanted to die of humiliation.

She was done, but couldn't move because of the dripping. She was waxed down there, but even without hair, she dripped.

"Stay, girl," he said, then went into the house.

Her stomach roiled as she stayed put. He came back with a water bottle which he dribbled between her ass cheeks, cleaning her. Then he used a paper towel to dry her. She stayed still, her eyes squeezed shut.

Her head hung as he lead her back inside. She curled up on the dog bed, wanting to pretend that hadn't just happened. Drake sat back next to Henry. After awhile, Joan felt more normal and got into watching the TV show that was on.

When it was over, Drake stood and clucked his tongue as he patted his thigh in a come here, girl gesture.

She rose and followed him down the hall. In his bedroom, he shut the door, then went to a drawer and pulled out a square of soft material.

"Oh your back, puppy," he said gently.

She hesitantly did.

He knelt between her knees but didn't seem about to fuck her. Instead, he unfolded the thing. It was a diaper.

She squeaked in offense, getting a shock on her neck. So instead she shook her head.

"I'm not letting you out at night," he said.

But a diaper?

When he tried to get it under her hips, she scooted away, sliding on the carpet.

"Joan," he said. She shook her head.

He tossed the diaper aside, then unzipped his jeans, shoving them down his thighs. He cock was hard under his black briefs. He pulled his cock out and lowered himself over her in a quick movement. He was incredibly athletic, doing taekwondo and boxing to stay in shape. He used his body to open her thighs and penetrated her with a hard thrust.

She gasped. His expression was challenging as he held her eyes while rolling his hips, claiming her pussy. She was too off balance to try to match him, so she dropped her gaze. She still felt him watching her as he fucked her. Then he withdrew without coming. He snatched up the diaper, lifted her hips by holding her ankles and raising them, then slid the diaper under her. She covered her face with the gloves as he taped the diaper on.

For a long moment, after he was done, she waited for him to do something. She peeked and saw him looking at her.

His cock was still out and erect, pressed against his hard abs. Her eyes flicked from it to his face. His eyes dipped to her open mouth, meaning clear.

Moving slowly, as if the diaper was about to explode, she moved onto her hands and knees, scooting closer to him. He didn't move, but he wasn't pleased with her.

She moved her mouth to his cock, trying to get it into her mouth without use of her hands. Then it was in, tasting of her. His hand settled on her head and his hips flexed. She accepted this as her penance for having disobeyed the diaper the at first.

After a few minutes, he came and she tried to swallow what she could. He sat her back, wiping away the cum from her lips with a tissue. He removed the O ring, brushed her hair into place, then held open the cage. She meekly crawled in, diaper and all.

It was harder to fall asleep than she anticipated. She listened as Drake snored in the bed. She had a little pillow and was wrapped up in the fuzzy blanket. Her mind was a blur.

In the middle of the night, she woke to the need. She considered the sleeping Drake. He'd be mad if she woke him up to let her out. Now more than ever did she feel like a pet. She couldn't escape this cage herself. She wasn't as dumb as a dog, but she was as controlled as one.

The diaper was not an option. She told herself as the pressure grew. No way. She squirmed. Drake was kind of a control freak. He wouldn't bend if she woke him. He'd make her use it but he'd be watching. She buried her face in her pillow, then released her bladder. It filled with terrible warmth. She cried in shame.

But the intense feelings couldn't continue forever. Eventually, she was left feeling only numb, and damp.

Amazingly, she was able to fall asleep again.

Morning came with Drake getting up at his usual 6:30 am. He left the room wearing his gray sweatpants and she heard the shower start. The diaper was wet she knew, but she couldn't feel it anymore. It was the same temperature as her body.

Drake came inside, toweling his hair. She silently begged for him to look at her. He did, but was focused on his morning routine. She waited, the blanket around her shoulders, her body naked underneath. Except for the damned diaper!

He dressed. He worked three days a week in the office, the rest of the time at home.

"Okay, girl," he said, coming to her cage.

He unlocked it and she eagerly crawled out.

"You're a good girl," he praised as he petted her hair.

Just get this off me, she thought.

When he moved to her rear, she rose to hands and knees. It was a quick rip that got the diaper off.

"Stay," he said, leaving with the diaper.

He came back, leading her to the bathroom. He pointed to the shower stall which was tiled with glass sides. She crawled onto the cool tile and waited as he tested the water temperature. Then he used the spray hose and splashed her ass with it. Water gushed over her pussy and thighs, some trickled going down her back. He rubbed some body soap there, then washed it away. He took her arm and lifted it, washing her arm pits.

This was like no bath she'd ever received. He washed her without humanity, a man just doing his job.

He turned the spray hose off, then wet a wash cloth. He held her braid at the base of her head and washed her face. She sputtered, but was at his mercy.

Then he took a towel to her, rubbing away the water.

Hardly refreshed, she was let out. Henry, just awoken, passed them in the hall. She felt a little shell shocked after that bath.

Drake filled her dog bowl, then went to making himself a healthy smoothie.

She ate, but didn't taste it. Had she really crawled into the cage of her own free will?

"Morning," said Henry, who was not a morning person.

She glanced at him as he reached for the cereal, then ducked her head into the bowl.

"Morning, girl," he said to her as he sat at the table with his bowl of cereal.

She glanced at him, unable to speak.

"What'd you do to her?" he asked Drake.

"She needed a wash."

"Did you have to kick her while you did it?"

"She was just surprised," Drake said as he sat with his smoothie.

She was suddenly the center of their attention so she went back to her food.

"So what do we do with her while we're at work?" Henry asked. He worked full time at a local winery warehouse.

"I'll put in a dog door," Drake said.

"I'll do it," offered Henry.

Her skin tingled at being talked over. Her food was gone, so she drank some water.

"Should we leave her today?" Henry asked.

"I'm working at home today," Drake said, sipping his smoothie.

She wandered into the living room and flopped on the dog bed. From the kitchen, she listened as Drake called her boss and quit her job for her. She was no longer employed.

Alan stumbled across the hall to the bathroom.

"See ya," said Henry. She watched him leave, but he didn't say goodbye to her.

Alan swaggered down the hall, eyes on her. He stayed out of sight from the kitchen and motioned to her. She looked blandly at him, but got up and crawled to him, enjoying the way his eyes latched to her swaying breasts.

She followed him down the hall to his room where he snicked the door closed and got behind her. No romance for her, she thought.

He moaned in relief as he shoved his morning wood inside her. "Ah, I miss your tail," he said.

He rode her, rocking against her ass as she took it. So he didn't pay attention to her needs, that didn't seem to matter at the moment. She found she liked being used like this, orgasm or no.

12