Joan's Year Of Changes

Story Info
Eighteen year old senior blackmails teacher into sex.
8.5k words
4.51
220.5k
139

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
engywwok
engywwok
632 Followers

My name is Edward King. I'm an engineer in a prominent architectural firm. I've been a company shareholder for nearly twenty five years. On my third year at the firm, I had a house built in a nice neighborhood on the east side of town. My wife, Joan and I have raised our twin daughters in that house and both recently graduated from college.

About five years ago, Joan went back to teaching full time. For years, she had been a substitute high school math teacher for the local school district. But, the girls were seniors and were choosing colleges. The extra money from Joan's new full time position would help pay dual college tuitions; so, I was happy with her decision.

The day after our daughters' high school graduation, Joan got an offer. It was for the position she wanted. I always knew she would get it. Joan is a smart, well organized and determined woman. She has taught Sunday school; coached girl's volleyball; helped with the annual church festival and the local pregnancy center all while successfully raising twin girls.

As I said, It didn't surprise me that Joan got the job; but, the school was across town and that did surprise me. It worried me to death. Corrville was recently acquired by a private company. The city would only renew the company's contract if there was a demonstrable improvement in test scores. Joan saw this job as a calling; a chance to do something good for others. Even though I worried for her safety, I couldn't tell her to abandon the position.

Joan was as nervous as a freshman on her first day of school. She left early and, what became a habit, she came home late. I was sitting on the couch when she came in through the garage. She was wearing a mid length black wool skirt and jacket with a pink silk top.

Joan stepped out of her high heels before walking across the white carpet to sit next to me. She told me about her day. Period by period she described how the students filed into her room and how she had to tell them over and over again to be quiet. Honestly, I've forgotten most of what she said but I'll never forget how she looked. Even with a blouse buttoned up to her neck, and a skirt that shadowed her knees, her charms were obvious. Joan has kept her shape over the years. In fact, she's probably in better shape than when we first met. I can say that because after having the girls her body blossomed into a perfect image of mature femininity; she has a big bust, a tiny waist and a small shapely ass,.

Taking her all in, I began to worry about this desirable woman teaching in a bad part of town. I kept my worries to myself and waited a few months before voicing my concerns. When I did, I was shocked to be immediately put on the defensive.

We were eating dinner when I said, "You know, I'm a little worried about you spending so much time at school. I mean can't you do more of your work here?

Joan suddenly stopped eating and asked flatly, "What do you mean?"

I decided to just say it, "You get home after dark. That's not the kind of place for a woman after dark.

"Ed, you can't assume just because most of my students are black that I'm in some sort of danger."

"That's not what I said, Joan. It's just that Corrville High isn't known for sports or academics. You said yourself that if it weren't for the vice principal being such a big guy and always walking the halls, you'd be worried."

Joan relaxed and said, "Yeah, but that was when I first started. Everything's fine now. You're welcome to come by the school. Drop by some time. It's just like Hamilton East."

Hamilton East is the public high school near our house. I doubted Corrville was anything like it. But, Joan was so enthusiastic that I didn't say anything. When I looked up from my plate, Joan was staring at me the way a person stares at something ugly.

"You're right Corrville is not like East Hamilton but it could be someday. The kids are a little rough around the edges. But they can learn. James told me that his office has already received a bunch of letters from parents thanking us for making their school something they can be proud of; we're doing important work there."

I agreed with her but I reiterated that she was my first and only concern. That at least brought a smile to her face. Later that week I dropped by her school. There were metal detectors and security guards at the entrance. One of them escorted me to the office and the receptionist told me to go ahead up to Joan's classroom.

"Up?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah, her classroom was moved to the second floor of the East wing. The core disciplines are being grouped together and that wing was the first to be refurbished. That tells you how important math is doesn't it. It'll be months before we get to the Art department."

I smiled my reply and ascended the two flights of stairs to the East wing. Just as I was rounding the last corner, a deep baritone voiced asked me if I needed any help. The voice came from a large black man in dark pants and blue dress shirt. The top button was unfastened and his tie was pulled loose away from his thick neck.

"I'm Ed, Joan King's husband." He shook my hand and introduced himself as Jim Butcher.

"Your wife is doing a great job for us. She's a great teacher." He said while pumping my hand. He was just finishing his 'rounds' so we talked for a couple of minutes. No wonder Joan felt safe. Who would instigate any trouble with that guy around?

I found Joan in her classroom, grading another pop quiz. She told me it was too bad I missed Jim and that he had just left. I told her that I talked to him at the end of the hall and that he seemed to be a pretty cool guy.

"He is and the kids just love him. He's like a big bear." Joan said casually.

What do you mean? I asked

"Oh you know, he can be mean and ferocious when he needs to be but most of the time he's just bluster and blow in soft fur."

I agreed with a nod then waited for her to finish. As we left, Joan took me for a tour of the school. The equipment and the facilities were worn but everything was clean and functional. After that day I no longer worried about Joan's safety. And I suppose that's good since, as I already mentioned, she's been teaching there for five years. But, what's more, she just ended an affair with Jim.

I wish I could say that I discovered the tryst and forced her to end it, or that she ended it for me; but none of that would be true. Joan was forced to end the affair, I'm sure if things were different she would still be coming home late with her womb full of his black man's seed and sadly, I would be none the wiser.

I found out on a Tuesday about two months ago, Joan came home early. When she made it to the kitchen threshold she stopped. I was sitting at the table. I looked up at her. She was completely still. She wasn't looking at me. She was staring at the six pages of pictures sprawled out in front of me. All the images were of her, naked with Jim.

One at a time I picked each page and held it so she could see the printed images. When I finished, I leaned back in my chair and let a grin spread over my face. At that moment I felt as much a fool as she was a tramp.

"Oh my God" was all she said.

She must have left the front door open. She hadn't pulled into the garage but instead had parked in front of the house so she didn't see my car in the garage. I could hear cars passing the house. Obviously, Joan had not expected me to be home.

I turned my hands upward and asked simply, "What's going on?"

Joan's purse crashed to the floor. She leaned against the counter and tried to stammer through something but quit. So I pointed to a chair and told her to sit. Before she could move I went through the dining room to the living room. The front door was wide open and so was the driver's side door of her car. I threw the door shut and didn't venture outside. The bitch could close her own car door. I went back into the kitchen behind Joan. She was sitting in the chair with her left hand over her mouth and in her right was a page with three images of her on her knees sucking Jim's sizable black cock. There was some glare on the image like it had been taken through a window.

"You're not going to try and tell me that it's not you, are you?" I said sarcastically

"No" Joan said.

She put the page down and looked up at me. There was contrition in her eyes but for what; me or being caught?

"OK, it's obvious you've been fucking this guy. But, for how long?"

Words just burst out of Joan's mouth. "Well Ed you have to understand, it didn't start out this way, I didn't mean for it to get like this."

She leaned forward and tried to touch me but I recoiled and repeated my question.

"It's been going on since the night Tara asked everyone to come out and celebrate her engagement."

"When was that?" I asked forcibly. Then after a couple of moments, I asked more dispassionately, "Where was I?"

Joan helped me remember the first day of her affair the same way she often helped me remember where I had left my keys. "You remember, you were here, it was the night I called and asked if you wanted to meet me at Tara's but you said no. I came home late and you were asleep on the couch."

She kept peppering me with details till it hit me. She was referring to the night I had just gotten back from a long flight and was dead tired because of the layover in Boulder.

"Joan that was a month ago." I said.

Joan nodded.

My voice squeaked as I asked incredulously. "You've been seeing him since then?"

Joan nodded, but after a few moments she recounted that night. "I went with Tara. We met everyone at the restaurant and a few of them wanted to go to a bar. I tried to back out but Tara wanted to go and she was my ride. We all had a great time. We were laughing and talking so much that we were surprised when the waitress yelled 'last call'. Tara was hammered. I said that I would drive her home but that meant I would have no way of getting my car from the school parking lot. So Jim met me at Tara's house and he drove me over to my car."

"So you fucked him in his car?" I asked.

Joan took a deep breath, looked me in the eye and said, "Do you want all the details. Is that what this is about?"

"It's about you fucking your boss and taking pictures to humiliate me." I said with a quick glance down toward the table.

Joan protested, "I didn't know anything about these until today."

"Just tell your story and answer my question." I said flatly.

"I don't remember how it happened. Maybe it was the alcohol, but we started kissing. I didn't fuck him in his car or mine. We didn't have sex that night."

Before I could say anything she said "It happened the following Tuesday. That morning he came to my room. He started out with an apology and we discussed it. We agreed it was a mistake. He made some kind of comment like it wasn't the worst mistake he's ever made. I thought about that all day and that afternoon when he was making his rounds he came in and we talked. I got closer to him than I should have. Jim's an attractive man, when he put his arm around me I didn't protest. I could smell his masculinity but, it was too scary to continue in my classroom. So he told me to follow him home. I left everything on my desk and drove out to his house. I didn't think about what I was doing, because if I did, I would have stopped. When he pulled into his house, I drove by and parked up the street. I went in through the kitchen. It's a pretty house; An old Victorian that they're in the middle of restoring. That was the first time I had sex with Jim."

The silence between us was cold and unwieldy. My next words came only with great deliberateness. "How many times did you do it?"

Joan started to say something then stopped. With a defeated resolve she said, "We met twice."

Automatically my next question fell from my lips "How many people know about this."

For the first time since she sat at the table, Joan looked directly into my eyes. Holding my gaze she said, "No one." I looked down at the table. The pictures were striking. I should have felt wounded and betrayed. I should have been angry. I should have hated her, but, I didn't. In fact, I didn't feel any of those things. I ran my finger over one of the pictures and traced Joan's round ass. In the picture she was on her haunches naked in front of Jim. She was cradling his scrotum with her left hand. Her mouth was latched onto his cock like a suckling pig. The picture must have been taken while she was pumping his member. Her fingers were a blur of white against his muscled landscape of dark chocolate brown. I was aroused by her wanton idolatry. This was something I had never seen before.

Joan began to talk. Her words came slowly and softly but gained in volume and speed. At that moment, it didn't matter what she said. My mind was locked into place by the mystery of a woman that I thought I knew. My cock was as hard as it had ever been but I couldn't let her know that.

So, without taking my eyes off the table I said, "Who took the fucking picture?"

Joan deflated. I tapped the picture with my index finger as I waited for a response. She sat back and exhaled loudly then said "Kevin"

Joan was like a child who had run out of lies and so decided to tell the truth. I kept tapping on the picture and only stopped when she was well into her explanation.

"Ed", Joan said hesitantly.

"I'm here" I said. I was sitting back in my chair, balancing myself on its back two legs. One of Joan's eyebrows rose and she jut out her jaw as my back touched the wall.

"Let me explain." She said through a long exhale.

"That would be a great idea" I said, sounding like a dare.

Joan looked down at her hands and launched into it. "That Tuesday I found out that his wife works at the hospital and usually gets home much later than he does. She's a nurse or something."

I interrupted and said, "So she's helping others and you're helping yourself to her husband."

"Do you want to hear this, or should I just pack my things?" she said with obvious hurt in her eyes.

I never considered making her leave. I couldn't' imagine living without her so I nodded apologetically and waved for her to continue. But then put up my hand up to stop her.

I voiced a bunch of questions. "Do you want to leave? Are you in love with him? Was this some kind of fling?" For the first time, Joan flashed me a genuine smile. It was unnerving and at the same time comforting.

Joan locked me into a tight stare that caught my breath. Her femininity is a weapon; a weapon that she keeps sharp by honing it on my lust. I love seeing how men steal peeks at her when their wives aren't looking. It's great to see grown men act like little boys trying to get a peak of her upper thigh or the top of her breasts. I've seen that smile of hers before. Usually it surfaces at just the time when her power is greatest. When a man looks at her for a voyeuristic pleasure only she can give. I began to feel like one of those boys.

Joan began again, "He kissed me. As soon as I closed the door behind me he pulled me into his arms and I was completely surrounded by his muscles. He has a musky scent and I love it. From that point, I just let it happen. I shouldn't have, I know I shouldn't have but before I knew it, he was lifting me up onto the counter. Even then, Jim was taller than me. We kissed for a while longer and I don't know how, but, my top came open. He gasped like he'd never seen boobs before. You know how I like to have my nipples teased. Well, he must have known that too. I had to ask him to fuck me just so he would stop tickling them with his tongue.

He stood back away from the counter with his fists resting his hips. He smiled and gestured toward the floor. I got down off the counter, kissed him again and unbuckled his pants. He wasn't wearing a belt so his pants fell to the floor. You know what I did next?"

I couldn't answer right away. Her words caught my breath and held it in my lungs. After a loud swallow I answered with a squeaky "You blew him?"

She whispered "You would have liked that wouldn't you?

I put my best frown on and told her to get with her story.

"No I didn't blow him. I pulled my skirt up and turned around so I could lean on the counter."

Joan sat closer, leaned in and whispered breathily, "I don't know if he was disappointed because I never looked at him. My panties were pulled down, the back of my blouse was shoved up to my shoulders and he grabbed my hips. He's big, real big and he used every inch of it. When he was done, I pulled my blouse back down and let my skirt fall back into place. I still had my shoes on. It was really awkward. I mean the tension and arousal was gone. I grabbed my jacket and told him goodbye. He didn't say anything so I left.

When I got in the car I looked at myself in the mirror and decided that it would never happen again."

I let her gaze drop to the evidence of her mendacity. She lowered her head slightly and covered her mouth again. I couldn't tell if she was worried or triumphant so I pointed out the obvious and said with a weary sigh, "So these are souvenirs from that night."

"No, on both counts." Joan said with a shake of her head.

She continued in the same wearied tone. "Those are from the last time I saw Jim. It was going to be the last time ever. And yes it was the second time at his house. I don't know why I let it happen again. I was feeling a bit down. My classes seemed to be going nowhere. You were on one of those extended business trips. I guess I was vulnerable."

I couldn't take any more of her self pity. So I pointed to a picture and turned it toward me. I took off my glasses, cleaned them then made a show of focusing in on the image of her fellating her black boss.

"You don't look like your being forced. But then again, maybe you were tricked but how does a man trick a woman into doing this? Did he tell you it was candy?" My tone was flat and it had the desired effect.

Joan replied angrily, "I went back because I wanted to. I figured since it was the second time and the last time, I might as well make it good."

"Was it?" I asked

"Yes it was the last time. I'm never going to see Jim again." Joan said indignantly.

"No, was it good?" I asked.

"Look at the pictures. He doesn't look sad does he?" Joan said with surprising buoyancy.

"So when were these taken?" I asked again.

"Last week." Joan answered and then continued to explain. "I was leaving work and I noticed Jim was having some difficulty with a student. The boy had blown out of detention and Jim was talking with him. I stayed and helped de-escalate the boy. I knew him, he is in my third period class. Jim and I ended up in his office. There was a lot going on at the school. I can't lie, I asked him about where his wife was. He answered that she wouldn't be home for hours and then flashed me that smile. Twenty minutes later I was in his kitchen again. This time it was fun. But it's definitely the last time."

"How in the hell am I going to believe that?" I said with a steadily rising voice.

"I'm not doing this again; if you'll forgive me. I won't ever let it happen again." Joan said. She sounded like she was the one needing to be convinced.

I left her declaration in the air and instead asked, "who is Kevin?"

Joan's expression fell. She started to mumble then stopped. She avoided eye contact. So I pressed the issue.

"Well, who's Kevin? It seems you've been having a threesome with these two guys. Did Kevin get jealous because you wouldn't do this." I pointed to the image of her face buried in the mass of Jim's pubic hair.

"I'm not going to fuck Kevin." She said as fact.

I countered with, "Looks like you already have. So, If you won't tell me who he is, then I guess I can ask Jim." and began to collect the pictures in front of me. I left the one of her looking right into the camera with Jim sweating over top of her.

engywwok
engywwok
632 Followers