Joan's Year Of Changes Ch. 02

Story Info
Joan's husband nudges her into submitting to Kevin.
3.8k words
4.44
90.9k
38

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
engywwok
engywwok
623 Followers

For those first few days, nothing seemed to change. Joan wore the same clothes, came home at the same time and acted as always. But, that day with Kevin was like a mile marker on a South bound highway. The farther we got from it the more the landscape and the climate changed.

Joan bought new business suits. All of them had skirts that were the same color and style as her old ones, but shorter. The difference was only a couple of inches and that by itself didn't mean much. After all, they weren't mini skirts. She still wore matching jackets with fashionable, button up blouses. All in all, she still looked like a professional woman.

Over time, I noticed a change in her makeup. The makeup wasn't new. She always wore a little something. What changed was the 'little something'. Her quick morning routine of applying foundation and maybe lipstick became a morning ritual of applying eyeliner, mascara eye shadow, blush and finally lipstick.

Because of Joan's size, she's always worn high heels. But she stopped wearing the professional looking three inch high sling backs. Instead she wore shiny, black four inch pumps or strappy high heeled sandals.

Just as her shoes and skirts changed, Joan's underwear also evolved. I suppose this was the first real change that I noticed. But, I assumed it was the least of my worries. Frilly underwear help a woman feel feminine. Since no one would see them, what did it matter if Joan wore silk, lacy thongs instead of cotton briefs? I was right about the femininity but I was wrong about everything else.

Then one day after working late I came home to an empty house. On a normal day I get home after Joan. But, that day I hadn't left the office till well after seven o'clock.

As I paced the hall way the chaotic mantra of "Oh my God, what have I gotten her into", kept running through my head.

I opened the garage and started for my car when she pulled into the driveway.

"Hi Honey!" she said with big smile.

I forgot my worries and nodded with a big smile as Joan stepped out of the car. She was stunning. She was wearing a button up white blouse with a black mid-thigh length skirt and black heels. Her perfume was heavy and smelled great.

She had a disdainful look on her face as she passed me in the doorway.

"What's wrong?" she asked

"I was just a bit worried. You're usually home by this time." I said sheepishly

Joan answered in her slow, 'teacher' voice "Ed, tonight was parent teacher conferences. I wrote it down on the calendar."

I checked the calendar as I passed it on the basement door. She was right; "Conferences" was penned in red ink.

Joan put her bags down on the kitchen counter, turned, leaned back against the granite and asked "What else is bothering you?"

"Nothing" I said unconvincingly.

"What is it?" she asked flatly.

I've never felt so stupid. I opened my mouth a couple of times but nothing came out. I couldn't say the words. I couldn't tell her that I was afraid she was fucking Kevin.

"Ed, why didn't you stop him?" Joan asked flatly

I didn't have to be told what she was referring to, so I answered reflexively "why weren't you wearing any panties?"

"Because he told me to. I couldn't disobey him. You told me to get him to come with me into the office. I did and you didn't stop him." Joan yelled.

I was suddenly angry and yelled back, "I've asked you to go without panties. I've asked you to try different things to make our love making more exciting. You've never done any of it for me. Kevin tells you to go without panties and you don't' just take off your underwear, you make sure your pussy is neat and trimmed. What the hell was that all about?"

Joan seemed to lose her angst and replied simply, "You're not Kevin. And, well, I suppose I'm just different when I'm around him."

"Different? What do you mean different?" I asked indignantly.

As Joan answered me, a small measure of anger crept back into her voice. "When Kevin took me. Hell, when I'm just around him, I'm not a wife or a mother. I'm not a cook or house cleaner. I'm a woman.

"What about Jim; was it different with him too?" I asked cautiously.

Joan answered quickly "Jim was big and cute. He made me laugh. But, we never forgot who we were; we couldn't. With both of us being married we couldn't forget anything. I was always Joan, the teacher and secret lover. And when I came home I was the wife, house cleaner and middle aged mother of two. Kevin fucked me because I turned him on."

Without a pause, I asked "Ok, did it turn you on? Did you like being with Kevin?"

Looking down at the floor, Joan swept her head back and forth and said "Why would someone his age want me? He told me it would feel good and it did. I didn't worry about kids or church, money or work. I was a woman."

Joan looked up, her eyes bore into me as she finished her thought "I don't need this kind of trouble, but he has those pictures and I'm sure he has more. I'm not having sex with him again."

What was I going to do?

I was unnerved because she liked it. She really liked it.

The image of Kevin fucking the hell out of his bitch formed in my mind. The Right edge of my lip curled up just as my dick began to rise. She was his bitch to do with as he pleased. She just didn't want any trouble. Nothing that she said pointed to any moral absolute. She just didn't want the embarrassment of being found out for what she really was; an eighteen year old black student's whore. That's what scared her; it wasn't the possibility of losing me or the house. She was afraid of losing face.

I surprised us both when I said the words that I could no longer hide, "Oh yes you will."

The words came softer than I had intended. Joan paled in spite of the quiet. She drew a breath but I didn't let her speak. I was too angry to stop. "It's about time your prim and proper ass was taught a lesson. You wanted some excitement. You got it. You wanted to have sex with a black man. You did. You never thought of me. You never thought of the twins. So, you're going to get all of the black dick you could ever want. He's going to give it to you."

I looked into Joan's eyes; there was no energy behind them. She whispered "You can't make me do this."

"Yes I can. I'll hire a cut throat divorce lawyer. If you don't do it, everyone will see the pictures. If you don't do as I say, you'll be disgraced and on your own.

The room was suddenly quiet. Many long moments passed while Joan wagged her head. I ignored her and continued with my stipulations. "Now as I see it, this is only going to last a year. During that time, you don't do anything without telling me all about it. Do you understand? You'll tell me everything, every little detail and you better hear me on this one."

I let a pause magnify my next statement. "I will not be denied. Kevin had it right that night when he told you to keep me happy. Because if you don't, everyone is going to know that you've been fucking around, everyone!"

"Ed you can't do this to me. You can't force me into this." Joan said. Her voice cracked as she spoke and tried to hold my gaze with moistened eyes. I didn't let this little bit of contrition stop me. My momentum was too strong.

"Shut up." I said without thinking. I was surprised when she stopped and looked at the floor. How could she have hid her submissiveness from me for so long?

"You haven't been truthful with me about any of this; from your first day on the job you've been lying to me. That stops now! You saw Kevin tonight didn't you?" I asked through an angry hiss.

Joan nodded.

Feeling more in control I asked "What did you do with him?"

To answer my question, Joan pulled up the bottom of her skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties. Her pussy was neatly trimmed. Holding her bunched up skirt up so I could see her sex, she told me of her exploits. "I wasn't lying, today was the parent teacher conferences. Kevin came to my room after the last class and asked what time was my last appointment. He came in my classroom after the Hendersons left. I don't know how they didn't see him. He came in right as they were leaving. I had just said goodbye and was still standing. He came in and lifted my skirt. Then he smiled and told me since I was so obedient that I should be happy because he was going to trust me with everything. He didn't fuck me. He just took more pictures of me. We stayed in the classroom and he took all kinds of pictures."

"What kind of pictures? Were you naked?" I asked

"In one way or another, yes. He had me bend over my desk and lift the back of my skirt. I unbuttoned my top all the way and stood in front of the black board. He had me sit at my desk with my skirt up high on my thighs. He took pictures of me touching myself. He photographed me on the desk lying on my back with my legs spread up in the air."

I stopped her listing of poses by asking what I really wanted to know, "Did he touch you?"

"No" Joan said simply. Then as a second thought she added. He gave me this. She let go of her purse and took a lanyard from around her neck. On it was a small thumb drive.

"What is it?" I asked as I took it from her hand.

"I have to have it on me at all times; if I don't he's going to be angry."

I stared at her. Then she shook her head as if to clear it and answered my question. "It's the pictures. All of them plus the ones that he took of Jim and me; he probably has more copies but he said that he wanted to remind me every day what we've done together. He said that soon I won't need this reminder. I don't know what that meant. Please give me that back."

I had the drive in my hand and closed my fist around it. "I'll give you this back after I make a copy." I told her.

Joan looked worried. More worried than she should have been. "What's wrong don't you trust that'll give it back? Or is there something on this that you don't want me to see?"

Joan was quick "Kevin set up an email account for me. He filled it out with stuff we normally would have left blank. The username and password are on the drive. You'll know everything between him and me if you use that account. I just found out about it today. I don't know when he set it up. Honestly I don't, please don't get angry."

I didn't get angry; I couldn't'. I put the flash drive in my pocket and then I kissed Joan hard on the lips. Her tongue probed the front of mouth as my hands found the same places Kevin had touched just a few hours ago. I had her over the island just as naked as she was for him; just as naked as she had always been for me. In our years together she had been too good to say to me the words she said then. "I'll be his whore. I'll take his seed in me. Ed, I'll do it because he tells me to. I'll do it because you want me to. I'll do it because I like it." That was the first time she confessed her desires to me. It was the first time she ever acknowledged a desire for another man. It was the first time she ever told me about the size of another man's cock. Kevin is twice as wide as any man she had ever fucked and nearly as long as her forearm.

After twenty some years of living together I finally discovered just how little I really knew about my wife. She was a sudden stranger and I took pleasure in fucking her like one. I wanted pleasure and I took it from her loose vagina. We fucked three times. Each time she gladly indulged me. She didn't make her usual complaints about her hair or the temperature of the room. She sucked my cock and swallowed my cum. I came on her face, her ass, in her hair and on her tits. We've lived together for twenty years and I've never ejaculated anywhere but, where God intended; inside her vagina.

That night, when I was done with her and she was sleeping soundly in her sticky mess, I went into my office and made a copy of the drive. I stayed up later than I should have looking over its contents.

Nothing on the drive was encrypted. Inside were a few folders. The first one had the information for the email account. The other two folders were titled with a date which I assumed was the date that the pictures were taken.

Four dozen pictures were in the folder with the current date. It was an illuminating experience to look at each in turn. At first, Joan was nothing more than a well dressed teacher standing in front of a chalkboard. Then, with the opening of a few more pictures, she took on the visage of a model in a magazine layout. Elegant and graceful, with a slight exhibition of her cleavage and trim perfectly shaped legs. The next picture changed my mind. Her pose hadn't changed. Her legs were still planted in the same place. Her hips were still slightly tilted with her ass angled away from the camera. Nothing was different but her smile. It was curled like when she's teasing me. The gleam in her eye was the same as when she was happily the center of attention. Another few pictures through the pack and she was naked and looked like a porn star in a behind-the-scenes pictorial.

I was down to the last two pictures. In the second to the last picture; except for her heels, my wife and the mother of my children was naked bent at the waist over her desk. Her lips had the same curl and her eyes had taken on a starry gaze.

The last picture affirmed my suspicion that Joan was already Kevin's play thing. In it I could see her bare back and naked ass. I couldn't see her face because it was buried in Kevin's jeans. In the picture's foreground, the rippled plain of Kevin's dark abdomen ended in Joan's ruffled hair. Her back and ass extended away from him. She was on her hands and knees, naked in front of Kevin, while she throated his cock.

The other folder had the same progression of poses. In the beginning, Joan was fashionably dressed. She was wearing a different outfit but it was still a skirt with high heels. These pictures established Joan as a respectable teacher. The rest evinced the perversion of that profession. Midway through the fifty or so pictures she was standing naked before her blackboard with a wide almost mischievous grin. There was no denying that she was enjoying herself. The rest of the pictures were like an old fashioned flip book. Each photo showed a single small movement until she was once again standing behind her desk.

Near the end of the set of pictures, Joan was bending over her desk. Her legs were straight and her ass was jutting out invitingly. She was a breeding bitch in heat.

She wasn't alone in the last few pictures. As in the first folder, Joan was on her hands and knees, naked while she throated Kevin's cock. After a couple pictures of her slobbering over his dark, uncircumcised penis the pictures changed abruptly. Kevin's camera must have had programmable shutter because it was no longer shot from his point of view.

Joan was bent over the desk. Her hands were at the sides of her ass pulling her cheeks apart. Joan's eyes were closed and Kevin was standing behind her holding his sizeable cock. It was gleaming from either a coating of saliva she had just slathered all over it or the fucking he had already given her.

Kevin was grinning.

In the next picture Kevin was behind her leaning over Joan's naked body. Joan's mouth was open in a wide circle. His cock must have been buried in her. Her expression definitely wasn't of pain but of long sought and finally captured ecstasy.

The last of the pictures showed Kevin fucking my naked wife on top of her desk. It was obvious from the blackboard and the textbooks that they were in her classroom. He was fucking her doggy style. He had a tangle of her hair in his right fist. His leg and ass muscles were flexed and his face was contorted in a vicious snarl. Joan's face was a mask of unrefined arousal.

A man could occasionally fuck his wife; but mostly he made love to her. Rarely could a husband possess his wife. Kevin owned Joan. Her usage was more climactic to her than anything I had ever seen. I was certain that at the moment the picture was taken, she was climaxing. He used her for his own pleasure and she came; and came hard.

The last image was anticlimactic but was certainly very telling. After seeing Joan naked, sucking and fucking her eighteen year old black student; swallowing his spunk and taking his sperm into her unprotected womb a picture of her and him fully clothed and kissing should have left me flat. But, from that night, it is the one image I remember most. It stokes my ire and feeds my arousal. It was obvious from that picture, she would do anything for him. She kissed him like an ardent lover.

I closed the folder and ejected the flash drive. Instinctively I started to turn the computer off but thought the better of it and instead opened the internet browser. Once I had the proper place to put them, the words came quick and easy. It took me only a couple of extra minutes to send the email via Joan's account. I sat at the desk for a few minutes trying to convince myself that I hadn't done something truly horrible. With an admixture of fear, loathing and arousal I flicked off the computer and went up to our bedroom. Before I climbed into bed I put the flash drive on Joan's dresser

I woke up to Joan's heels clicking down the stairs. The flash drive was gone. I met her at the door to the garage and kissed her goodbye. She smelled sweet and looked more like she was going on a date than going to work teaching High School Math. I bade her have a good time. She flashed me a disarming smile and left.

I stood in the doorway and watched the garage door jerk its way closed. It was like watching my old life close and fall away. Kevin was playing Joan perfectly. Hell, he was playing me perfectly. She couldn't claim to be an unwilling participant any more. She needed something that he gave her. It was more than a sex organ; and greater than an orgasm. With him, she had her woman-ness. With me she had children, responsibility and work. My musing turned to anger as I let my thoughts flow. Yes, and with me, she has a big house a new car and a position in our community.

At that moment my ambivalence burned away and I was glad she was gone. I was glad I sent the email. Kevin was no idiot. Joan was unwittingly playing his game and it was such a game that now it was hers as well. She could have reported him at any time. She could have told him 'no' or even told his step father. But she never did any of those things; instead, she capitulated to his every desire.

Kevin's email was the only address in the inbox. He had sent her several messages. At their heart each was really a set of instructions. There were no responses from Joan; until I sent one.

"Kevin, I love our times together. I'm yours now and for always to do as you wish and when you wish it. You know all of my needs even before I do. I want to please you. I want to make you happy. Please Kevin make me yours."

All Kevin had to do was check his computer or his phone and he'd know his grasp on her was complete. He would know that he could use her as he wished and she would oblige. Hell, more than oblige, she'd relish his mastery.

After that morning, Joan and I never talked directly about Kevin. It just never happened. But, even though she never verbally communicated any of her exploits with the young black man, I still knew all about them all. Each day, usually just before going to bed, I'd pull up her online email account and check it for new entries. Through these emails she confessed her adultery with striking detail. The inbox became a diary of sorts; a repository of her adulterous history with her dominant black student. It was dangerous and certainly self incriminating but it was a conduit between the two of us that was devoid of doubt or judgment. Joan compulsively wrote the emails and I read them. I never responded so I could never reproach her. But more importantly, since I read them, I was no innocent victim and I couldn't claim to be one.

engywwok
engywwok
623 Followers
12