Joan's Year Of Changes Ch. 03

Story Info
Joan's first day of submission,
4k words
4.6
82.1k
40

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
engywwok
engywwok
630 Followers

We tried to keep our lives the same. Kevin was a secret we never discussed. Well, that's not completely true. Kevin taught Joan to love and trust her body. I've benefited from those lessons. She wears sexier clothes, not just to work but everywhere. I get great sex whenever I want it which is pretty often because, hell, it seems like I have a hard-on all the time. Joan wants to fuck all the time and on a few occasions, I've found myself having to refuse her. Me refusing her for sex would have been an unthinkable possibility just a few months ago.

I made it a habit to check Joan's correspondence every night. Those emails were a direct conduit into her life as Kevin's possession. We both knew what I was doing. There's no doubt of that. Every night as I closed my computer but, before leaving my office I always opened my browser and checked out Joan's email. It's the account that Kevin set up for her. We've never talked about it. But even so, on these occasions Joan never intruded or interrupted me. The independent, self determined Joan that I married couldn't talk about the debauchery of her submissive alter ego. I think it would have shattered her dual life.

Kevin must have created the email account to exert his control over Joan. I suppose I'm to blame because I started it when I wrote the first letter. That was the one tagged from her work email account. In it I pleaded for him to take me and make me 'yours'. I signed it Mrs King. But, since then, by forcing her to write these summaries he was forcing her to confess. Each letter was a damning testimony he could use against her. I can only assume that he forced her to write them, why else would she do it?

Here is what the first email said in Joan's own words.

"I couldn't sleep so instead of staring at the ceiling and listening to my husband's breathing, I got up and left for work. The horizon was just turning pink when I pulled into the parking lot. The dark hallways were lit only by the security lights at the ends and one set of fluorescent bulbs in the middle. As soon as I got to my classroom I started grading Wednesday's pop quiz.

I had my head down so I'm not sure exactly when Kevin came into the room. With an uncharacteristic aura of confidence he smiled at me. The smile seemed to get wider with each easy step he made.

It's funny how I remember that moment. I can remember only him; his quiet footsteps, the dark color of his jeans, the brightness of his white shirt and the smoothness of his cheeks. I can't remember if it was cold or if the sun was up and coming through the windows. I don't know if there was any noise or voices in the hallway. I think the intercom was silent.

Suddenly he was standing next to my desk, towering over me, making me feel small and defenseless. In one swift movement he bent over and kissed me. He smelled of myrrh and tasted faintly of cinnamon. He lightly sucked my bottom lip and gently tugged on it as he ended the kiss and stood up. My skin was on fire. All I could hear was rushing wind. I couldn't breathe; I couldn't get enough oxygen into my lungs. His kiss replaced my volition with febrile dreams of servitude and oneness. I'd do anything he asked just to have his lips on me again, to feel his heat; to breathe his breath and smell his essence.

I don't know how I managed it, but when he stood up I said "Kevin, the door is still open."

"Well go close it then Mrs King." He said stepping away from my chair.

"Thank you Kevin." I replied

Suddenly he stepped in front of me. His smile evaporated as he reached for my arm. His firm grip lasted only a couple of seconds but in that time he kissed me deeply. I melted into his strength. For an instant I was no more than water in a huge ocean. I knew then, at that moment, what my life was for, but then he suddenly released me. On wobbly legs I went to the door; peered out into the hallway and pulled it shut.

Just as I was turning the key, Kevin spun me around, and pressed his body hard against mine. His big arms and wide chest engulfed me like a sudden darkness. Oh God he is so strong! We kissed and he slowly made his way down to the back of my neck. His passion melted me. I wanted, needed him right then no later and no less than completely.

I can't remember how we got away from the door but I found myself standing, facing the wall, pressed against it with Kevin's muscles and musky strength behind me.

He pulled up my skirt and cradled my ass in his big hands. Just when I pushed it back he started to knead my cheeks. God, it felt so good. Kevin was breathing hard; his big warm hands easily massaged my naked flesh. Not wearing panties was really turning him on. I guess it should have, I did it only for him.

I heard his pants fall to the ground. His hands pushed down my arms and held my wrists away from my body.

"Do you want me to fuck you Mrs King?" He said in a low dark voice.

"Yes." I said without a thought.

Then everything changed.

All at once, he planted my palms onto the wall, grabbed my hips and pulled my bare ass into his groin. He stepped back and I jutted my ass up for him and he was inside me. His brutal thrust nearly lifted me off my feet. His black cock is such a beautiful thing; so long and thick. I was so wet and ready that with only one thrust he was fully ensconced in me; then he slowly pumped that wondrous thing back and forth..I could feel every millimeter invading my body.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked again. His voice had a wicked edge. Answering him this time was an affirmation of my submission. He would know what I've known since I met him. I wanted more than that. I wanted him to do more than take pleasure from me. I needed so much more, but I couldn't form the words. I was stuck between losing myself to this feeling and following his commands.

"Yes." I finally pleaded.

His harsh thrusting stopped and he seemed content to feel my body. I relaxed and melted into him. if not for his hardness behind me and the cold wall in front; I would have collapsed onto the floor. He felt firm but pliant like a man full of confidence and vigor. Then, just as my hand slipped from his grasp and traveled down his arm to his shoulder, his torso, his back and finally to his butt. He suddenly grabbed my hand and put it back where it had been on the wall. He then thrust his hips upward and leaned heavily into me. I couldn't move and he kept pushing upward, stretching me out.

"Yes, what?" he whispered in my ear.

"Yes, Mister Wilson. Please, fuck me. Fuck me hard, fuck me hard."

For an eternity Kevin did just that. I climaxed so many times that the ecstasy of one barely crested as the next crashed over me. My words were an organic extension of what Kevin was evoking in me.

"Oh God, fuck me, make me yours, yours, yours, yours, yours. I'll do whatever you say. I'll fuck you whenever you want. Please take me. I just want to please you. "

I vaguely remember spreading my legs.

"That's it bitch. Open yourself and give me all that pussy." Kevin growled. He was grinding his cock into me. His cock and his words defined me. One was the prize the other was my role in life.

"No one but me can do this. Only me; only I can make you feel this way. Only I can make you cum like this. No one else can do it. You and I were meant to be together. You know it; you've always known it, haven't you?

I closed my eyes hard and nodded. I was surprised that he let me have that small transgression. Maybe it was my tears that blinded him or maybe it was my body. It didn't matter because he filled my being like he filled my sex. His manhood was touching me in unimaginable places. He was all things just as his cock was everything.

He caressed soft words into my soul, "You can do anything with me. There are no boundaries, no rules, no guilt. You can do anything you want. Just remember that you're mine and if you please me; and I'll be yours.

I couldn't answer him with words; they wouldn't suffice anyway. So with my left hand I reached behind and pulled him against me. As his hard body pressed against me and his manhood completed me; his left arm encircled my waist and his right came up behind my neck.

"Oh this is what I want, yeah, this is exactly what I need." He growled

Kevin delicately pulled the hair away from my ear and whispered "We can do anything."

I nodded my affirmation. There were no boundaries on us or between us.

He hugged me tighter. I could feel his legs piston and his stomach flex. His cock surged farther and farther into me. The fucking he gave me erased my thoughts of family and friends. Nothing was more important than what we were doing; nothing. Kevin settled into a hard, steady rhythm and after a while, a measure of simple cognizance returned to me. I felt his lips. They were no longer roaming and moistening the back of my neck. They were planted in one spot. Electric ecstasy ran through me as I thought about them. He was lightly biting my flesh. I flexed my neck but it didn't break the seal between his lips and my skin.

He was giving me a love bite. The sudden knowledge weakened my knees. How was I going to hide it from the students and faculty? What was Ed going to say? I tried again, to pull away but shortly stopped. I couldn't stop him. With his other arm he swept both of my arms under his and held them against my sides. I couldn't move as he flooded me with semen. He took the opportunity when my knees buckled to press me wholly against the wall. I just groaned as he flexed every muscle in his attempt to impale me fully on his cock. I suppose that had its purpose too, because just as he pushed all the air out of my lungs and I felt his organ release his essence, he growled loudly and said "In you, all of it in you. Take it all; all of it bitch."

Kevin whispered harshly into my ear, "This is what you want isn't it? This is what you've been craving, isn't it bitch?"

I nearly fell when he stepped back away from me. I didn't look at him. I was so utterly spent I could hardly stand. It took all my concentration to just stay upright.

"Well?" Kevin asked. His tone demanded an answer.

I didn't answer, with words; instead, I let myself sink down to my knees. I twisted around and took his cock in my hand. I wet my lips and slid them up and down his shaft.

I licked and mouthed his black manhood until I could no longer smell my pussy on him. I ended my ministrations with a kiss. He pulled his himself back into his pants and I made my way up on wobbly knees but not before lovingly caressing his wonderful bulge.

I straightened my clothes, went to my desk for some tissues and started for the door.

"Where you going?" he asked as I passed him.

"Just to the bathroom; they're going to unlock the entrance and let everyone in..."

Kevin flashed me a vicious smile and commanded, "You aint going anywhere." He was staring down at the floor and with an unsettling snicker he finished buckling his belt.

"But, I need to go to the bathroom." I said, sounding like a defeated teenage girl.

Kevin's eyes hardened as he said, "And what? No, you didn't need to take a piss when I first came in here; and you don't now. You're not going to wipe my cum out of you."

What was I going to do? Kevin's semen was sliding down the inside of my thigh. I knew I smelled of sex. I was sweaty and my makeup was a mess. What if my students smelled me? I pleaded with him to let me go but he was resolute. I was not to wash up. When I told him that my skirt was going to have a wet spot he told me to sit bare assed on my chair. It was too much, I was in a panic. He pulled out his camera and suddenly my panic crested and stark terror immobilized me. I don't know how I found the words but I asked "You want to take pictures?"

Kevin bent down to pickup his backpack. He answered me dispassionately. "No, I already got some great ones while we were fucking. Give me the flash drive. I want to download them and the recording of your pretty little voice telling me how much you loved my cock."

I walked back to my desk, grabbed the drive and stopped. The inside of my thighs were coated with greasy fluid. I've never felt so nasty or wrong. I kept my eyes down. I didn't need to see my humiliation in his smile.

"You need to learn to walk a little differently Mrs King. Keep those legs together, you know walk like a runway model." I handed him the drive.

As his fingers closed around it he told me "You ought to be happy. We just had a great time and now you're learning how to walk like one of those fashion whores in the magazines."

I didn't look at him. But my head shot up when he said "I think you may want to go and clean the floor. It smells like someone just got done fucking in here."

Kevin turned and left the room.

A few of my homeroom students shuffled into the room. I said my hellos and quickly went to the spot where Kevin and I had joined. I bent my knees, swept my small skirt beneath my bottom and cleaned up the puddle of semen. More students filed into the room so I stood up but noticed another pearly drop. This one was directly between my shoes. I looked around but just like teenagers they didn't notice anything. I again squatted and wiped the floor. My vagina was a gooey mess. The tops of my inner thighs felt like they were being drizzled with warm honey.

I sat through home room and most of first period. I got up when no one could solve the second home work problem. Thank God I lingered behind my desk for a few seconds before going to the blackboard because; another huge pearly drop fell to the floor. This time it was just behind the left leg of my desk.

I tried to stay seated for the rest of my morning classes. I'm sure some of my students suspected something. There were a lot of curious looks. Could they have guessed that I was full of Kevin's semen? That I; a middle aged white teacher with two adult daughters and a loving husband was full of a black student's seed? Could they discern my shame? I was afraid his sperm would leak down my leg. I pulled my hair over my shoulders and around my neck. Did my students see the hickey? When they came to my desk with their insipid questions, could they smell Kevin's semen? Did I reek of sex? Were my actions giving it all away? The questions were relentless. As time went by; fed by my fear and shame the questions and doubts multiplied. Did the other teachers know? Could they smell the musk on me? Did they see Kevin's mark? My face burned. It seemed like I was always out of breath. I couldn't think. I couldn't look anyone in the face. Words were slow to come and my thoughts even slower. My God what was happening to me?

I never felt so utterly alive.

I went to lunch, as normal, and used the restroom. With my compact mirror I was shocked at the size of the love bite on the back of my neck. You had to lift my hair to see it but it was unmistakable.

I got through lunch and all of my afternoon classes without Kevin. Just as my fears quelled and I started feeling normal again; he came into my classroom. It was my trigonometry class, the last class of the day. I had just dismissed everyone and the students seemed unusually slow to leave.

"Thanks Mrs King" Kevin said cheerfully with a smile as he handed me the flash drive.

After talking to a couple of my students that were also on the football team, Kevin turned to me and in a loud voice said "Thanks for the help with my math. If you have a couple of minutes could you help me with a homework problem?"

"Sure", I said and admonished the last of my students to show all of their work on the assigned homework problems. They nodded their heads and left. I continued to chat with Kevin about his spurious math work as I followed him to the door.

Instead of going out, Kevin closed the door and leaned his back against it. I understood my cue and dropped to my knees in front of him. He must have been thinking of me. His phallus was hard before he even took it out of his pants. Just thinking about me could make him this way. I could barely get my mouth around the plum sized head. I gave up at first and instead licked up and down his shaft. I cupped his testicles and massaged them softly in my hand. I tried again to fit his cock into my mouth but it was like swallowing an eggplant. So I went back to licking and rubbing his wet cock across my cheeks.

Through clenched teeth Kevin said, "That's enough of that shit. Bitch, give me a real blow job. Now get your mouth up on the head."

I coaxed the head of his cock into my mouth. At the same time I worked the shaft with both of my hands. I moved one hand to his testicles but had to return it because I it took two hands to encircle his stiff manhood. Keeping my cupped hands close to my mouth I surged up and down on his shaft. With each forward stroke I managed to take a little more of him. I drooled and slobbered on his cock. There was so much that it dripped onto my blouse. I could feel the cool wetness on my braless tits.

Kevin started talking to me. His words were quick and slurred by lust. "That's it make it wet just like your pussy. Come on Mrs King fuck my cock with your mouth. You're doing it, that's it, that's it, yeah, oh yeah. Fuck me with your mouth."

I stuck my chin out, moving my jaw forward and slowly, methodically tested my mouth and throat's capacity. Back and forth, back and forth I pushed myself farther and farther along the length of his beautiful ebony shaft.

Kevin encouraged me the entire time by saying, "Oh that's it. You're doing my cock real good. Suck the cum out of my cock. That's it, keep it up; keep it up and suck the cum out of my black cock."

My mind filled with the image of what I was participating in. Me, a middle aged woman, was on her knees greedily fellating a black student. I reached down and caressed my pussy. I was as wet as when Kevin had filled me with sperm. But this time it was just me. As my mouth serviced his beloved black manhood I doused my two middle fingers and played with my sex.

Kevin goaded me on by saying, "That's it baby, lose yourself in it. Lose yourself and give it all to me. Oh fuck, Oh fuck. I'm going to lose it, I'm going to cum."

Just then Kevin began to growl. He teetered on the edge of his climax; and, oh God, so was I, so was I! My masturbation was nearly complete. My relief was just a few moments away when Kevin pulled his cock out of my mouth.

Through the haze of my own ascending orgasm I heard him say "You love my black dick don't you. You love sucking it and fucking it. You're a black cock whore aren't you; aren't you? Well bitch, aren't you?"

I heard Kevin and I knew what he was saying. But his words were like whispers in a storm. My hips convulsed and I crumbled to the floor. Staring up at him, I said the only truth I knew. "Yes, Oh God yes, fuck me. Use me for our pleasure. I'm your whore. I'm a black cock whore. I'm your whore!"

Kevin took a fist of my hair and lifted me closer to his cock. Just as his semen started spewing from the tip he said, "Here, bitch take this home to your family."

Even as his fluids were raining down on me, I never stopped my mantra "I'm your whore. I'm your whore." His fluids covered my face and hair; there was so much that some dripped onto my blouse. As the last spurt fell on my chin I regained my senses enough to lift myself up and lick his precious cock clean.

Sounding very formal Kevin gave me these specific instructions "You will always wear a skirt to school. You can wear slacks when you're on your period. But that's it. The skirts better be no longer than this one."

As almost a second thought he added, "You did very well today. Keep it up and we'll both be very happy. You're happy aren't you Mrs King?"

I nodded my head and said, "Oh, God yes."

engywwok
engywwok
630 Followers
12